Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

So You Wanna Be A ANBU [Class/Open]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female ANBU had been waiting in the classroom for the past few minutes she had been making sure that she had everything that she needed for the lesson that she was about to hold, Yuki was starting the think that a certain someone blowing up a certain building had done the place a world of good everything so new. Gone where the desks covered in graffiti, the scuffs on the floor boards from combat lesson and the layers of chalk from years of lessons, all of it was forgotten now erased and covered up by a new lick of paint and freshly craved wood. She sighed it made her feel slightly miserable that things were forgotten so easy but then again, a new classroom meant a new lot of students to leave their mark on all the nice new furniture.

Yuki walked to the front of the class writing her codename, Youkai, on the green chalk board, she was possibly the first person to mark this board it almost felt like an occasion to celebrate, she knew that this was a sign that she should probably get out more. With everything that she needed prepare prepared she took a seat at the desk placing her mask over her face and waiting to the influx for students to arrive, the Haku wonder for a few moments about the potential that would walk through the door or the lack of potential. After all the days in the academy would either start you on your bright new path or make you realise that your dreams mean little if you don’t have the skills to make them happen.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Waking up in his own bed, feeling for the first time in a while actually rested. Slowly he made his way to his morning routine, shower, dress, cleaning teeth, make breakfast for 2... He was young but to already take care of the most in the house was quite normal for him in order to take care of his grandma.

"Hmn... So much..." He slowly muttered while he was making his way to the school. A huge yawn left the smaller male as he started to walk along the path. Now that he looked around, it was less crowded then normally. After a little while, he thought he had found the place he needed. He saw the class in reach now... Inching closer he took a couple of breaths. He was nervous because he didn't know what would come. "I can do this.." He talked to himself. Being an ANBU, learning to be one... Getting to be one... All he wanted was to reach where his parents failed to get. To make them proud also he wanted to live up to his own dreams.

After a couple of breaths, he would walk into the classroom to see it was brand new. The scent of new furniture was lingering. There was no thick air clouding of the multiple wiped out chalk. "Good morning!" He said in the hope his nerfs didn't show through. This... this was an ANBU. With widened eyes, he watched the other a little bit careful... The mask, the clothing... It was a real deal ANBU. A grin spread on his face as his nerfs faded and made a place for excitement. He would wait for a response if he ever got one before walking down to one of the chairs, picking a middle range instead of front or all the way back.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana, rubbed her eyes, she didn’t sleep much due, to the episode of leaving another class so abruptly. But she felt there was more that could be learned. She slowly got out of bed, and got ready to try something brand new to her.

Hana walked down the halls more confident than yesterday. The nervousness seemed to fall away as well as she was determined to learn a lot from this class. She wondered down the hall of many doors, the hall seemed very long. Finally, she got to the nice wooden door. She opened it with much more ease.

In the classroom Hana, saw one boy student, he seemed very excited, he looked over at Hana, she gave a little smile. Hana went to back of the class, she felt more comfortable there. She sat down and saw the teacher. The teacher was wearing a mask, Hana seemed curious as to why. Part of her wanted to ask, but part of her said no don’t. So, Hana waited to maybe find out.

The teacher looked up at her, Hana gave a nice smile. Maybe this won’t be bad at all she thought to herself. She began to relax and sit back in her chair waiting for others to come to and for this interesting class to begin. She sure hoped she would learn more in this class than smelling flowers.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This time Juko had made sure to wake up early and pack all of his things in time before rushing off to the academy. He had entered this class just a few days ago, mostly inspired by his curiosity. I wonder, will they send in a real Anbu to give the lexture? Will it even be a lecture? Maybe we will go full Anbu immediately, doing super harsh trainings and tough selection exams?... Maybe they're just hanging out leaflets or something boring like that.... His face sacked for a moment as he was sprinting through the streets of the inner city, businessmen and other ninjas passing by him at an almost equal amount.
Boy, i wonder what my mask will look like, i bet itll be awesome! Ill be the very strongest Anbu theyve ever had! I think ill put something really cool on my mask, like the face of the Hokage maybe... then again... Juko thougt of the Hokage's face and realized that he didnt actually want his face on his mask.
In his imagination stupor he almost ran into the closed door of the academy. Iiiyaaiii! Watch it, stupid piece of wood! Or the great Anbu Me will cut you down like a ..er... falling leaf in a summers snow...er... storm! Grateful to destiny and the universe for not putting anybody next to him when he so magnifically failed to deliver a clever one-liner Juko performed a mimicked version of the hyuuga strikes, punching several times rapidly against the front door. Ya!Ya!Yaaa! Then he opened it regularly and quickly walked through the almost empty hallway.
It didnt take him long to find the classroom and with a few bold steps he walked straight into the room.
Eeek. The first thing Juko saw was the mask of the Anbu sitting behind the teachers desk. The empty stare seemed to leave a burning dot on his forehead and almost by instinct he made another bold step backward. Then he shakily did the finger pistols at the teacher. Come on, impress IMPRESS! First impression count, Juko, First.... Impression me Juko! He froze after his mouth had vomited up the wordsalad. I mean, er, im Juko! Im here for the, er.... Anbu class? Yes! Blood flooded his cheeks and gave them the nice healthy tint of freshly pressed tomatoes.
WC: 387​

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
th
Body Mind Switch, a Reconnaissance Technique: A Unique ability only able to be performed by those with the mental sharpness found in the Yamanaka Clan, this ability allows the Yamanaka to actually expel their own consciousness within their Body, in an attempt to enter the mentality of another, even animals. With this power spying has become quite the hobby for Amaririsu. A black cat walks to the academy building follows an interesting individual. The cat was quiet obviously not a stray for it had ribbons tied around its neck and tail. Each ribbon had a little bell that would jingle as she walks. She lets out a slight chuckle as a student rams into the door. The boy berates the door before opening it and Amaririsu took this opportunity to get inside.

Keeping her distance and trying her best to limit the ringing of her bells she follows the boy. Unfortunately she was too far behind and the door to the class shuts before she could get inside. Much like the boy she would hiss at the door and then scratch at it in hopes someone would open the door for her. If that was not enough she was shaking her tail frantically and meows constantly. If someone would open the door she would thank them, “You have my gratitude nyan. Doors always seem to give me trouble.” The unusual feline then would go to jump on top of a desk and curl up on top of it. Laying there see would look towards the front.

[OOC: hope you don't mind, you did mark this with an open tag alongside the class one]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The classroom had such a nice atmosphere, honestly everyone was happily greetings the teacher as soon as they came in, excited to see a real veteran for the leaf right in front of them. A new class, new furniture, even the the chalkboard had a sort of normalcy to it. The masked lady standing in front of three students who decided to gain wisdom first hand from the great soldier of Konoha…

The air suddenly gotten a bit heavier, students looked at a single student with a mixture of cautiousness and nervousness. The student wore dark clothing, his hair was dark, even the rims of his glasses were dark. Over his shoulder; there was a black and red coffin worn like a backpack that stood nearly four feet seven inches tall. Some students wondered why would anyone bring a coffin to school while some simply stayed out of the young shinobi’s way out of fearing that they too will be put inside of the child's coffin. Dokuso smirked through the crowd of students, casually walking with the casket strapped onto his back as if this was normal for him. Unlike most students in the academy, he was full of pitch black darkness which he carried on his shoulder like a badge of pride.

Dokuso stepped into the classroom, ignoring the teacher who stood in front of classroom to scan each face. Two he didn't knew already, one he unfortunately knew but wished he hadn't and one he had yet to notice yet. He adjusted his glasses, and carried on to his seat while still not turning to look at the teacher. Wearing his usual smirk, he stepped toward the back of the classroom. Taking off the straps from around his shoulder to set the coffin down next to him on his right side, taking his seat in the back he reached in his ninja pouch to pull out his supplies. A quil, ink, and a small notebook for taking notes. Naturally he would then look up to cast his gaze upon the woman through his spectacles, just what he expected for an Anbu to look like. His elbows would rest on the his desk with his hands holding up his head underneath his chin, his glasses having a odd glare to them which made it hard to see the boys eyes.

maxresdefault.jpg

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female sat back on her hair watching from behind her Noh mask as each of the students walked into the room and took their seats even she was impressed the turnout it was good to know that so many students were interested in learning what made a ANBU, it was good see some many people that where interested in learning the ways of the ANBU, she was even surprised to see a cat join the class, well the do come in all shapes and size I guess Yuki thought to herself seeing the rather adorable feline.

Once she was sure that she wasn’t getting anymore student join them she got to her feet and closed the door to the classroom before returning to the front of the classroom.
“Welcome each of you, to I will be teaching you some of the basics that you will been to start you on the path to becoming an ANBU. My name Youkai and I will be your teacher, I am sure that each of you have some ideas of what the branch is and what work we do so before I start the lesson I want each of you one by one to stand, introduce yourself to the class and explain what was it that made you come to the class today.” Yuki scanned the classroom at each of them looking for someone to pick to start them off. “I think we will start with you” the female pointed towards the blond-haired boy had entered the classroom with zeal. “Juko, I think that you have done a pretty good job of making yourself known to the class, now why don't you tell everyone what brought you here today.” She grinned under her mask, he had drawn her attention to him which in some circumstances wasn’t a good thing but she wasn’t going to make him pay for it that much.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juko had barely managed to sit down on one of the wooden benches when the masked teacher at the front focussed his or her attention at him. Seeing the mask suddenly jab its eyeless and eerie stare into his chest the young boy immediately seemed to try to vanish into the floor. Er... ermm, well me.... Why do you have to choose me first?! Why me? Why can it not be someone else... lord, theyre all looking at me now... His mind suddenly seemed to slow down, weighted down by anxiousness. He cleared his throat and closed his eyes for a moment longer than it would usually take him to blink. Damnit, i feel like this mornings porridge is gonna crawl through my throat again.. Shaky and with forced confidence Juko continued his explanation for being where he was now. Which is probably the worst spot of my life... I uh... came here today to learn what it means to be an Anbu and uhm.. yeah, to... well, to learn what kind of skills one needs to be one. Uhm.. Sir.. Damnit.. whats the female version of "Sir"?... Er... Sir-Miss... The colored eyes of the mask suddenly seemed to encourage him. Juko coughed.
Also i uh... think that the Anbu are a very, well, important part of the village and i kind of want to be an important part of the village and help everybody and such... And if i shouldnt be able to make it than atleast knowing off an Anbu's skills and skillset would surely be usefull and cool, no? As he was saying these last few sentences his speech had sped up compared to the beginning and his confidence shifted from fake to real as he lost himself in the thoughts of a potential future as an Anbu Captain.
Again he eyed the faceless teacher and suddenly Juko remembered how everybody was watching him. Or uhm.. er.. yeah, thats how.. er... i think, hehe... yeah... canisitdown? He sat back down with a sheepish grin before getting an answer and tried his best to stare blankly at the empty chalk board. At the moment he wanted to be everywhere but in the center of attention. Shit, and here i thought i could be cool for a moment. Why do i always fuck up situations like these! It doesnt take much to give a short and smart answer, no? Shit, i gotta try to balance out this embaressment as soon as possible.
WC: 413​

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“I believe the term you are looking for is Madam.” She could see the boy struggling just to give out introductions. Amaririsu was a timid lass and even she was not this bad. Kids these days are just not like those when she was in the academy. After he finished the cat stands up on the desk, though if she remained laying down it probably would not have made much difference. “My name is Yamanaka Amaririsu, but please call me Karasu. Everybody does.” There is a reason for her nickname but she really would rather not get into that at the moment. It was a minor issue for the time being. The teacher may or may not recognize the name as that of one of a chuunin. “Reason for me being here is…” She gives a coy smile. “Curiosity as funny as that is coming from a cat. I’m a more of a look before I leap type of girl. I like to do some research before enacting a plan. I wanted to see what students were like these days and I’m thinking of teaching my own class sometime.” Amaririsu was more an observer than a student and she did not really partially care how the teacher goes about treating her. If she treats her like a student she will play along, as an observer she will watch carefully and if she kicks Amaririsu out she will respect the teacher’s wishes and leave.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kazami-Tomohiko-another-34321453-446-326.png

Tap… Tap… Tap

The young shinobi tapped on his desk, it seems like now was the typical routine of them getting to know one another. For an actual Anbu he expected for the masked woman to be more cold towards her students, he already knew that he'll have to eventually address why he was there but she already had her sights on someone…

Juko.

The boy wasn't exactly competition in this class. If anything he was wasting his time in even coming to a class like this, then again most of the students who came here seemed to be unfit for this class. They didn't have enough darkness within them to do the jobs like dealing with exceptional threats, go on high-risk missions into enemy territory without dying, some of them lacked potential to deal with extremely strong ninja that will one day attack the village. Peering out at Juko, he gazed over to the direction of the talking cat. Although some would be impressed with the ability to shift bodies, Maru looked at it as wasted talent that seemed to be used to look “cute” rather than being more serious about its education. It seemed like a perfect word to describe the body snatching girl. His conclusions on the other two had yet to be drawn, but he felt superior like he was the only one deserving of being in that classroom. Dokuso gave no respect to anyone he deemed to be a inferior to him– which was practicality everyone.

When the feline finally silenced, the Dokuso spoke up next."Well ‘Sir-Miss’ its seems like you have your work cut out for you,” the self centered boy began to test the patience of his instructor. "Well if I were you I'd leave the classroom because clearly there is not of shred of talent in this classroom, well besides me of course. The rest of the students here are– How do I put it?– They are W.O.M.B.A.T’s. A waste of money, brains, and time.” The boy insulted his peers, the ends of his lips curled up into a sly smirk.

“But to entertain your completely unimportant question, I'm here because obviously I want to learn what the Anbu has to offer,” Dokuso spat arrogantly.“Anyone could had figured out that's why we came here.” The boy finally finished, sitting back in his seat. Not only did the boy disrespected his peers, he disrespected the his instructor without regard for the consequences that may follow in behind challenging a Anbu by making her look uneducated. Dokuso gave a sly smirk, his coffin like case resting on the side of him untouched. Normally guys that looked the part of being a “geek” would act timid, scared of their own shadow even. But this glasses wearing bad boy was picking fights like the entire class was his enemy. What will the Anbu do? Will she puff and continued the lesson or will she make the boy pay for his actions?

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana watched the other children one by one, go up and introduce themselves to the masked teacher. One boy seemed quite nervous, another was a talking cat. Hana seemed curious of a cat talking. Another child introducing himself seemed to have this darkness about him, Hana found him quite interesting and kept her eyes on him, not knowing but to expect.

This classroom seems full of surprises compare to the other one she was in, she didn’t know what to expect next. Soon it was Hana’s turn, a bit of nervousness came over here to talk to everyone, she knew no one. Slowly Hana got up out her chair to walk to the front of the class and introduce herself. She felt all eyes on her.

Hana stopped and faced the class, “hello I’m Hana, I was brought here to learn a new way of life, my life before coming here, didn’t have much to look forward to. I was in another class before, but it was not as interesting as this one, I feel learning the ways of the Anbu will be quite a learning experience.”

Hana, finished what she had to say and quietly went to sit back down, she would have said more, but she didn’t know much about the village. She hoped this class went smoothly, and it wasn’t too hard, Hana wasn’t much for tests. Also, she hoped could make a lot new friends. She waited for what the teacher had to say, after everyone introduce themselves.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shio had sat down as one of the first and looked towards everything and everyone in the room. He slowly leaned on his hand which was with his elbow on his table. A faint smile was resting on his facial feature. "Hmm..." He spoke to himself as he was trying to remember everyone's name which wasn't that easy at first go. However, there was one he would clearly remember, one that surely kill towards everything and everyone else. Having his eyes on the other dark person, he slowly lost interest in the other one.

it seemed he had turned out to be the last to introduce himself. Standing up he placed his hat on the table for everyone else to have a clear view of him. After that, he walked also in front and swallowed a time. " Hello, my name is Shio Nanami." He said first before taking a breath to calm down his nerves. Never he had them yet now he got them.... All eyes were on him. "I came to this class to learn what an ANBU does exactly and if I were to fit into that. My goal next to that is to be one of the best ANBU there will be..” He spoke with a bit of confidence at that part. A smile was given from this male as he thanked them for listening and returning to his seat. Letting his eye wander again over the classroom. He now noticed no one else addressed the other correctly. Since they only knew the name which was written on the chalkboard… He was slowly thinking and eying the teacher to figure out at least if it was a he or a she… He had a guess… But didn’t dare to say it at least out loud because of the laughing the class would had if he were to be wrong.

// hope this is alright for the second writing... It is smaller then what I had before but somehow wasn't send first time.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren walked in, he was surprised that there were people here that weren't even Genin wondering around and talking to each other. He realized that he is possibly the oldest in the class. Great, he thought. I'm still an outsider.
But Yukio said that training to make yourself stronger to defend those Ziren cares about the most might help him finally break his curse. When he asked Yukio to train him, he didn't expect the answer of taking ANBU classes.
This is gonna be awkward, Ziren thought to himself. "Hey, everyone. I'm Ziren. I'm taking ANBU classes to not only defend those I care about, but to learn more about my bloodline and to get rid of my curse of bad luck. If it really is a curse." He added that last bit because of what Yukio said.
What if this all wasn't a curse? Surely the next person beside him has just as much of a history as him. But at least they know more about themselves than he does himself.
Ziren sat in a corner desk of the room, away from everyone. He silently sat there, reading a book that was on the desk before him.
That was when he realized that everyone was watching him. It suddenly bored on him that he could have been late. He sighed, what's done is done. Let's just hope that there will be no big deal about it

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riiight, shit, Madame! How could i forget something so simple... Juko grimaced and tried to sink even deeper into his chair when the cat corrected him. He looked up to the ceiling in an attempt to avoid having to exchange glances with anybody else in the classroom. His eyes slowly closed and rapidly opened again. A cat? Something in his mind rang out when the information seeped into his head and he straightened his back to throw a closer look at the small black cat sitting on the teachers table. It was kind of cute, how it was sitting there on the clean wooden surface, ribbons slowly swaying as the kitten looked around. Juko however wasnt paying attention to the ribbons as much as to the fact that the cat had talked a few moments ago. Seriously, this is a cat. How can a cat know more about the proper way to talk to a woman than me. Not that i have any particular experience but still... whats next, ducks throwing kunai better than me? Horses with a superior skill in ninjutsu?... i cant wait for the first dog to surpass me in genjutsu... This thoughts were practically dripping with sarcasm, and so his mood was already tilting into the negative before the next student spoke up.
In the very same moment as Maru started speaking, Juko sighted. Ooooh come one, please. Is that creep following me around or something? How do they even allow him to run around town without a poilice escort, he looks like he might stab someone with his quill for breathing in the wrong direction... As the spectacled boy continued to talk, mostly insulting his peers and his possible teacher, Juko contemplated shooting the four-eyed weirdo with a ninjutsu. I honestly doubt anyone would blame me... then again, he sure IS pretty confident? Maybe he has a trick or two up his sleeve that we dont know about?
The coffin suddenly caught Juko's attention. Sure, he is weird and all about being "evil" but a coffin? Really? Sure hope theres no real corpse in there, that would be pretty disgusting... Without a second thought Juko decided to keep an eye open for Maru without necessarily coming to close to him.
While Maru continued talking and dragging everybody through the dirt, Juko was sitting a few rows further down in the classroom mimicing the other boy with his hand, pretending to be talking to the class.
WC: 410​

[Forgoing Stat Rewards for Class to join a Tutor]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren took a look at the other students that he will being studying with. there was a kid off to his right, sitting in the back with him. He instantly got the feeling that this kid is a know it all, and arrogant of others. He knows exactly what he feels. Ziren sometimes still feels like that. Another one, a few seats in front of him, was a kid full of energy. From his experience of talking to Anbu, this kid will have to learn a lot of discipline and need to learn to chill. A cat sat by near him.
This was curious to Ziren. The first person he seen that shows a lot of potential. Probably a chunin. Wouldn't hurt to ask for help from the cat. The others he can't really think of good or bad. Their personalities are too quiet for him to predict what kind of person they were.
Ziren looked at his scar that was on his arm, that starts from the tip of his thumb to the bottom of his elbow. It was a deep cut from when he was on his own. His being late probably brands him as someone none of them can really depend on. Ziren sighed.
"This is gonna be more of a pain than I thought." He said to himself

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female shot daggers at the boy they did not show her the respect the both her rank and her position in the branch required. She thought of the numerous way she could crush the child, but she didn’t want to one get blood all over the nice new paint or scare the other students, her train of thought was lost with the voice of a new addition to the class. He entered the room and introduce himself and then started rattling on about cursed bloodlines, she looked at him through her mask that hid the look of confusion as well as disbelief that painted her features, soon her anger had turned from the petulant student.
“All of you sit down, if you wish to join the class Ziren please that a seat with everyone else. Me and you are going to have a conversation about this later.” She placed her hand on her forehead and shook her head. She zeroed in on Dokuso, her eyes flaming behind her porcelain face. “Let me tell you something. In the ANBU we hold trust in each other higher than anything else. The student in this classroom may one day be your colleagues, I know that I can trust each one of my ANBU to act as my shield or sword. Just as the Sennin trust me and my fellow Captain to be his. You keep up like that and let’s just say we do have a lot of ‘accidents’ when we are out in the field. After all, our job is to make a lot of things look like accidents,”

The Haku allowed her charka to chill the air in the classroom. She turned her attention from him and took her place at the front of the class once again.
“Follow me, I have heard your reasons for wanting to join the ANBU, however, I want me to see what you have. We are going to the training fields where you can prove your classmate wrong,” She turned and walked out of the class knowing that they would follow her. In the training field, there were several straw dummies littering the field. “Each of you choose a dummy and show me what you have. I want to see your raw talent” She stood to the side with her arms folded ready to observe what they were made of.

[MFT]
[Word Count:396]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Amaririsu took no offence to anything Maru said. If he listen to her introduction, it should be easy to gather that she was not a student. From her stand point he was only insulting his fellow classmates. He might have a valid point, but she doesn’t really agree with his assessment. He does realize this is a place of learning, right? Anyways she said nothing to the boy for the teacher said enough. Regrettably the teacher takes them to the training grounds to prove themselves on dummies. How teachers always like to do this infuriates her to no end for it doesn’t work with her. So many times she has wanted to scream at teachers, ‘I am an illusionist!’ She cannot cast genjutsu on lifeless object; it doesn’t work like taijutsu and ninjutsu. It requires a whole different method of training.
[To everyone other than the teacher: none of you see anything below this point. From your point of view she just stood there and did nothing. Naturally if the Teacher decides to resist everything she also saw nothing.]
If she wants Amaririsu to show her stuff, then she will be the target to all of her genjutsu. Standing in front of the dummies Amaririsu starts off big with a Torment of the Physical Plane and modifying its appearance to resemble an Abysmal Harbinger. The illusionary creation pretends to use the Harbinger’s AoE attack. Amaririsu casts a Phoenix's Embrace so that she feels the heat of the attack like it was real. She then casts a False Surroundings to her see all the training dummies up in flame. Amaririsu did not use a single handseal for any of this for at her level of expertise, it was not necessary. A few minutes later everything returns to normal like it never happened.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
4d2fc522510bf19abbbab96579db7708.gif

“Heh…”The self centered Maru snickered to himself at the response of the girl who wanted to change her life because she had nothing to look forward to in the future. Honestly she will get that life changing experience for the better, she came simply to the wrong place for a new life full of sunshine and rainbows. With the other boy letting his dream of being one of the best Anbu there will be and Maru started to chuckle at the boy as if he was telling a joke to purposely act as if he wouldn't achieve that goal. But what really got Maru to laugh, purely to spite the boy was when the student by the name of Ziren– who had already have been late as it was– said that he was going to the Anbu to protect the people he cared about. Maru started that laugh about how ridiculous it was to join the Anbu simply because you want to protect the people you care about. Maru decided to act as if he was running the class purely to spite the teacher who had been glaring daggers at him.

“Look…. Ren is it?.. If you want to protect the people you care about you don't need to be in the Anbu for that! You just take matters into your own hands because we all know that these guys don't give a rats ass about–” Maru was about to go on his usual rants to give the boy the same treatment as he gave the other students and his teacher. But the teacher decided to address him to put him in his place. He gave a smug look over to his teacher, speaking of how her and her teammates trusted her with their lives, how one day one his peers will be his colleagues. Then finished it his scolding with a typical threat of a accident happening to him.

The young shinobi didn't seem the slightest bit scared of his teacher, he honestly was pretty satisfied with himself from having pushed the woman so far that he could feel the chilling chakra oozing from her. Of course, Maru didn't say anything back feeling pretty accomplish in making the entire class his enemy…. Or at least the teacher. After putting Maru in his place the Anbu continued, she heard their reasons for wanting to be in this class now it was time for action. Maru gathered his quill and notepad then stood from the table, picking up the coffin case he followed in behind the other students Maru looked over at a couple of students who been out of class and they avoided his gaze.

Maru wasn't exactly a bully that everyone was afraid of– no. It was because of a certain rumor going on about Maru, might had been true but then again these students didn't know about Maru's little secret he kept hidden from the public. But of course his little performance in the city of thieves –where Maru lives to this day– perhaps more people saw than he'd hoped.

Regardless they made it to the training ground. They had a simply goal which was to show what talents did they have to offer by attacking a straw training dummy. This was to proof that Maru's statement in their being no talent in this class wrong. Let the little kitten take a stab at impressing the teacher while he began to set the stage up for his talent. He took the coffin off of his shoulder, setting the case down as students waited to see what was inside. He crouched down to unlock the case, then he casually opened the lid to reveal his newest creation–Kawaii. Resting beautifully in her coffin with her big blue eyes open, grinned up to the sky. She was lifesize with light, blonde hair with adorable pigtailed hair and a youthful plastic face. She wore a burgundy laced corset, a blood red dress to match with her corset and a white shoulderless feminine dress shirt that covered her small chest. It was kinda creepy how real Dokuso’s doll looked so real but was even more horrifying was her arms...

4107af7279cc0ee5c36e04ad7dc13cd8.jpg

The ends of each of the fingers are tipped with serrated steel for drilling and the doll had also had a built in 5 inch knives in the palms of her hands will sure get her point across. She also had titanium stainless steel arms with an assortment sharp metal spikes and razors that had been tipped with poison so she can give her opponent a big old hug. Maru reached his hand out to attached his chakra threads…. Then the doll began to twitch, moving its eyes sharply from left to right as a shrill girly voice boomed from its speakers.

“WELL HELLO THERE, HEHE… ARE YOU READY FOR PLAY T-T-T- TIME!” the doll said, Maru stood up and grinned. Although as creepy as it seemed to be, Maru had other spine tingling secrets in store to reveal to his fellow classmates....
[Left topic unless stopped]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was right. On both the cat being a chunin and the kid with the coffin being a self centered ass. He was only slightly surprised that he hid a life sized puppet. But not really. He does have to give him some credit, the doll looked cruel in design. There's no telling what kind of weapons are stored into it.

Ziren walked up to a dummy. "I do see where you're coming from. What you mean when you told me about not even needing to be part of the ANBU. But you're also wrong. Because you can't do everything on your own. No matter how strong you think you may be. There will always be someone stronger, or something that will be completely out of your control." He then looked at the ANBU. "And as the teacher said, she only gave you the warning of an accident happening. Whereas me, talking about cursed bloodlines and stuff. I might BE the accident."
Ziren knew what the kid's game was. To incite him into attacking him and make him into an enemy. But he wasn't going to be as stupid as the kid wants him to think. He won't go down to his level.
He faced the dummy and let his chakra flow to both his hands and feet. He wasn't aware that visible chakra was seeping out of his scar until a minute or so later. But he didn't show any surprise, because he doesn't want anyone else to gain leverage on him. That will surely raise some eyebrows.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki watches as the student attack the straw dummies she was glad that they were working out their aggression. However she sensed she might not be able to complete her lesson her presence was needed elsewhere, Yuki smiled behind her mask and slipped away into the forest leaving the students alone. She would apologize to them all later and start the class a fresh.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back