Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Some news from the mountains [Messenger send]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She was playing with a small stone carved pendant in her hands. "I think mom would like this..." She said, her hand covered in a bandage as she had been climbing the rocks here and there. The wind was cutting through her as it was cold in these parts of the land. "It is strange to be this far from home..." A habit she took on was to talk softly towards herself, almost in a whispering form. As she took shelter and made a few hand signs, the fire started to warm up the cave. "Shelter for a bit... The storm would go bigger."

As she would start to collect all the small things she had gathered on her journey so far, the multiple letters and diary entries... "Today... I did lose the count how long it has been now... but I want to send something home..." And with that, she made a few more hand seals. "Specter Shade" And out of her shadow would be an entity like herself but without any details. "Ehh... My hair really has gotten long..." She said as she walked around the figure.

She started to sit down and write the letter attached to the few trinkets.

"Dear mom and dad,
I wanted to write you this letter even though I know what rank I am holding. I want you both to know that I am safe, I passed through the fire lands to icy lands, to where I am now. It is storming where I am, so I hope the letter remains readable once it gets there.
I am doing alright, but I notice that I have no real way to connect to other children once I meet with them, they often end up ignoring me and the adults think I am weird... because I am acting older then I am... I had fun with a girl the other day! We went out fishing, something that is really... erm.. boring.
The small stone trinket is for you, crack it open and you will find something amazing on the inside! For dad, I attached a very old kunai with amazing ornaments engraved into them... I thought he would like that. For Yukio, I attached a small wooden carved figure that I got from an old man... it reminded me of him, the neutral faced bear... For asuka... I don't have much this time, maybe next time!

~Kotori"

and with that, the messanger started to move towards Leaf gates.

[Run timer 1 hour, messanger NPC]
[NPC kotori used]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back