Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Something that doesn't have to do with anything. [pvt. DM to join]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
lcdo6eD.png

Demonic Speech
Speech

Safeword Speech
Speech
Thought
It was only two days later from his own little mission about collecting food and placing it around for multiple people... but the bruises had also enough time to really sat down on his body. The most visible one was the one on his lower back, his arm which resembled a boot sole bruise, and his cheek which was just above the bandages. In short, he had seen a beating, and because he couldn't speak about it no one really cared for it.
These nights had already been colder than most of the nights around, it seemed like winter was slowly setting in finally. Yet this little man never really had much around him regards of warmth so he was quite used to it by now.

He was walking around, looking carefully where he went, and eventually, he was in this own little spot. There was a metal pipe that was leaking water. Shion knew this was clean drinking water... and there was a bottle of water under it. It already had filled itself to the brim and Shion just switched the bottles around for an empty one. 'That's another one... I have now... 3 water bottles... ' He thought to himself and placed it in his little bag. The coldness of water did numb the pain on his cheek as he holds it carefully against it.
OOC said:
Pvt. for Nugget (Zatoru)
N/A.
!! At this point, you don't know yet what he means exactly when saying these safewords.
(Kelp): Means: "Hello."
(Salmon): Use for affirmation.
(Bonito flakes): Use for negation.
(Leaf mustard): Means "Are you OK?"
(Chopped katsuobushi): Means: "Idiot."
(Tuna Tuna): Means: "Look."
(Tuna Mayo): Means: "Beware." use for a warning.

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
ARtflcn.png

Za continued to kick cans down the street. He'd seen some signs around the village about a tournament happening some months from now. Just then he found a page of the flyer, there wasnt a prize listed. So what was the incentive to join? Maybe he would join once he got some more training... but then again he didnt know any jutsu, just able to pound people with his fists. '...Students fighting students... for the glory of the village. Hmph, I might just enter to see how I fare.' nodding to himself he'd reach a familiar alley. Though this time there was a boy... The same boy from the other say. 'S H I' is what he was drawing on the floor. So maybe that meant something....

"Oioi. Tuna Tuna!" he'd speak out to the kid before noticing the setup. Having water running from a pipe into the bottle. 'Smart kid.' tilting his head Za moved forward slowly, as to not cause a scene, he didnt want some kid that was territorial to run through him and potentially kill him. Or to get into a scuffle. All of those options werent kosher. So he was poised and bided his time as he often did. He was thick skinned able to take a beating anyways... Hell, He'd had a blade run through his sternum, and lived. An Undying Kid. For some reason his mother wasnt so lucky...

"Hey... Nice setup. I didnt catch your name the other day... I'm Za." he'd reach his hand out to the kid after getting alittle closer but a good distance to get out of dodge if need be.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
His body jolted by the sudden sound that the other made, just by yelling Tuna tuna. He looked directly, but that was only after he left a little whimper as that jolt didn't take kindly to the sore muscles. With one eye closed his silver-colored eyes looked towards the ginger. "..?" He started to tilt his head, but soon he figured he too would be after his water bottles. After all, that had happened before too. No one had noticed the pipe yet so he was safe with his water resource. By that thought, he actually took a defensive stand before his water bottles, in his mind he could probably take this guy on. Otherwise, he would attempt to do the same as he had done before to a salesman.

Yet as the other spoke, he started to actually look at the other. Slowly he realized that he wasn't going to do any harm at this moment. The other introduced himself as Za and yet he found it stupid that he just couldn't reply. He would try to look for something to write with and eventually just took his fingers. He dug the ground away to write down his name. S - H - I - O - N

It was only after this... That he grabbed a water bottle and placed it in between of them, he was still wary of their movements. Yet that also was because he recently had this beating and he figured he could better keep people on the good side.

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
ARtflcn.png

Things were beginning to make sense now, as he watched Shion's movements and figure that from before he was correct in knowing the boy was mute for the most part? It was something that Za would want to learn more about. If at least someone understood the kid he'd be able to flourish a little and such, though, that also was something that could be taken advantage of... Za wouldn't take advantage of him though. To be able to keep someone else from doing it would make the boy feel like that was enough...

Though, the defensive stance was something that he would definitely want to figure out. Maybe, thinking to himself after looking to one of the water bottles and then back to the boy who was now drawing with his finger on the ground, "S H I O N.... OH Uhhh, She-On? Shion?" waiting for the response of him he would tilt his head so the boy, who might no be named Shion. Though, before he would even get to answer and retort and talk again, Shion would place one of the water bottles between them...

"Oh? Don't mind if I do..." he'd jump forward to get the bottle. Maybe this would be the start of a good friendship? Maybe once he learned more they would be a good tandem, but there was definitely a chance there that they could be something more. So with that Za'd find himself thinking about the future for a moment or so.

Last edited:

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The young kid looked at the other then back to his writing on the ground. As the other started to spell the word out which was his name. He started to nod. Eventually seeing the other naming him he would point towards himself. He couldn't say his own name sadly... But he was right.

Once he shared his water, he was curious to see who what and or where... But more importantly. The other reached out to him, maybe they could do stuff around together like friends. But from that aspect, he had to see what they were made of. Slowly he thought of something and started to erase his name in the ground and write down: S-P-A-R. Meaning, that without a next warning once he was done drinking. Shion would get ready in spar modus.

He would drop the little jacket he had on, now displaying the bruises. He undid his bandages that showcased the markings on his cheek, a moment later stuck out his tongue in a playfully matter. The cursed symbols are visible on his face. "Ne nos videamus quid sit procreatus... Ita nos habemus ad ea quae se videre." his speech often gave people the chills and he hoped at this point he wouldn't scare the other off.

[B-mod Called]
Ne nos videamus quid sit procreatus. Ita nos habemus ad ea quae se videre.Let us see what you are made of. So we can see what we have on each other.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let's Fight!!!!
cc01686b6260cd7fbfdce906c9883bea.gif
Just a couple of reminders, requests, and requirements:
  • Link all your stuff in your actions: If you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL, etc.; the less guess work/searching you take out of my time, the quicker I can do the battle bits!
  • List your passives: I know this might seem like additional work, but making a 1-time list and copying and pasting it with each submission of your actions would be a benefit for you and I! This is one of the areas a mod most regularly misses (and at times one players also overlook), so help me, help you!
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord (my name has Razio/mr_cac in it!): If I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have discord on my phone) or I'm caught up with some IRL stuff, give me a bit of patience and I will get back to you asap!
  • ---- Please do not debate my mod in Gen Chat, go to another Mod to 'second opinion' my mod or just generally flame/disrespect me, as I promise you all the work I am doing for your mod isn't to offend/hurt/screw you over. Chat with me about mod questions, if we don't reach a satisfactory result, we can get the System Head involved to make sure both parties are taken care of!
  • Based on previous rulings and how things are written, I like to adhere to "what you write is what you want", so please be careful and clear in your actions/conditionals.
  • If something is wrong in your profile, even if it was approved incorrectly, it's wrong and unusable. (ie. Shinobi 101 written wrong, Wrong class becomes rookie class.)
  • Unless you both agree to something different, we will do the 48 hours as the limit to submit your actions after a round has been posted.
  • Fair warning, I am a father of 2 little rugrats, so while this mod will be my current primary priority for site activity until it is concluded, that I may also be caught up in some paternal struggles on and off during this time. If I ever feel like I cannot maintain this mod, I will swiftly transition it out of my care, but I don't believe this will become an issue =)

Now if you will both send me all of your battle information via a Private Message on this site (nothing round related over Discord) and actions we can get this party started!

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
jKy7PPj.png
Participants
Shion YoshinoZatoru
HP: 200
CP: 600 - 55 = 545

AP:
1 - 1 = 0 carries over

Maintains:
HP: 200 - 40 = 160
CP: 400

AP:
1 - .5 = .5 carries over

Maintains:

What happened?​
  • 5 sec - Zatoru equips Stolen Wakizashi
  • 10 sec - Yoshino uses a hidden action against Zatoru.
    • hits [ 20 VS 18 ] DMG: 40 | Zatoru is unaware of hidden action
Notes:​
Both of you have adorably cute characters, and I plan on reading the rp of it a bit more (consider me interested in y'all). It is really an honor to work with the both of you in this mod =)

Any questions, concerns, or changes you think should be made or asked--please feel free to PM me on the site or DM me on Discord (Raizo or mr_cac#9467)

Shout out to Owly...because I stole your table for this mod, and if you took it from someone else shout out to them!

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Oh, how things seemed to rush so quickly. Za was okay with a spar, sure. Shion didn't speak much common language anyway so at least he understood how to write it. At any pace, Za clenched his hand on his wakizashi. Though what threw him off, was the ancient hieroglyph speech Shion gave after taking off the bandages showing off the runic markings... 'So that's why he always hides that stuff... I see I see...' he tried to remain calm, to keep his composure but Za was a kid at the end of the day and he showed his freaked-out face. His mouth agape but his grit kept him solid.

"...Well well... Now you're beginning to make more sense. Let's go!", strangely he would feel different. Shion had done something sneaky... and Za had drawn his blade. Maybe this would be entertaining, but he was scared. What if this was all a ruse to kill Za in the back of an alley. 'The cost of being nice... I guess.' nodding again he'd prepare himself for everything he'd been training for...

[Sending Actions]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As they started Shion wasn't quick at making the hand signs and something would happen, but the other wasn't sure which made it all the funnier in this case. However, he knew he had hit the other. "...Well well... Now you're beginning to make more sense. Let's go!" Shion just gave a sneaky little grin and would wave towards the other. All he wanted to do at this point, was to see what the other was made off and kind of to see what he could do and where their limits were.

He had seen how the other had drawn a sword, but he did wonder where he got it from, it kinda looked expensive.

[actions send]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
jKy7PPj.png
Participants
Shion YoshinoZatoru
HP: 200 - 49 = 151
CP: 545 + 17 - 60 = 502

AP:
1 - 1 = 0 AP carries over to next round

Maintains:
HP: 160
CP: 400 - 70 - 65 = 265

AP:
1.5 - 1.5 = 0 AP carries over to next round

Maintains:

What happened?​
  • 0 sec - Yoshino is feeling Hyperactive (CP restored)
  • 5 sec- Zatoru uses Slash (Rank 1) against Yoshino
    • HITS [21 vs 22] DMG: 49 | 25% partial hit
  • 10 sec - Yoshino uses a hidden action against Zatoru.
    • MISSES [ 6 vs 12 ] DMG: |
  • 10 sec- Zatoru uses Overhead Strike (Rank 1) against Yoshino
    • MISSES [4 vs 18] DMG: |
Notes:​
I am going to be real honest... y'all got some awful rolls, otherwise this round should have looked different :oops:

In good news, you are both still standing so I get another round of being in your lives :)

If you notice any issues, have any questions, or need clarification just let me know!

Mod has been ended at request of players

Shout out to Owly...because I stole your table for this mod, and if you took it from someone else shout out to them!

Last edited:

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
OOC said:
Sushi and I called the fight, after we noticed he only needs to hit a full E-rank tai Rank 1. on me to knock me out, critting to kill me. And I would need at least 8 gen in to kill him. Thank you for modding Raizo again!

His eyes watched the other carefully as he had started to move. 'He hasn't done much...' was a thought running through his mind as he would slowly tilt his head towards him. It was quite odd, to say the least, but just as how the other had been standing still. They came into moving in just a moment. Shion was only just in time to raise his arms in front of him. One could call it luck or some would say it was a side effect of his hyperactive self. He felt joy as he fought the other, yet he had felt how the other had been hitting him. He knew it wasn't a full hit, but he didn't miss either. He bit his tongue softly as the gears in his head were quickly turning. He thought a moment later for something smart, or so he thought. With the few handseals being made he attempted to place gen on the other. Yet his own attacked missed and just a moment later he had to think quick.

'He is reaching too high... Now If I am quick...!' With a fluid motion, he managed to dodge the others attack in just the nick of time. It was that moment that he lay on his back, snickering towards the other and hands held up high. This was he would be showcasing towards the other that he couldn't do any jutsu or hand signs. He tried to call it a tie at this point by letting it end in a draw. He just hoped at this point that the other saw this too before he made another attack.

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
'Alright... Now!' He'd felt something strange over him wash away as he would feel his senses come back to, whatever it was he might have innately conquered it, but it was no longer affecting him. At any pace he charged forward and slashed at Shion, it wasnt clean, Za was still getting used to the handle of the blade, something different about it... and maybe he wasnt strong enough to pull out all of the power within it, yet. Though he did make contact, not enough to cut Shion open, but he did some damage. 'Hm! Alright, how about this!'

Moving his hands on the blade he'd turn his hips before bringing the blade upwards and completely missing Shion. Though, almost at the same time Shion would perform some handseals, but whatever it was didnt work. Maybe he'd messed up the handseal? Who knows. Though now with his hands up, Za would smirk and bow his head before putting the blade away. "Tie?" stating as he would hold a hand out to Shion, this would be fun, especially as things were going to be picking up soon... Za was about to really get into his training especially once he found Nobu.

"I dont know what you got me with before... But maybe I'll have you teach me, if its teachable one day?"

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
lcdo6eD.png

Demonic Speech
Speech

Safeword Speech
Speech
Thought
He was very glad that the other did pick up on what he had meant. He would nod firmly on the tie and take the other hand, getting up now and dust off himself a little bit. Trying to speak softly as to not try to scare him, yet he was looking towards him. Gratias tibi. He would thank the other and offer him a place to sit. He didn't had much himself but he would offer a piece of candy towards him. It was a lollypop to be exact. He would nod and write down the name of the one Genjutsu he had used before.

'F-A-L-S-E S-U-R-R-O-U-N-D-I-N-G.' it was just a simple genjutsu for him and he even showed the hand signs one by one without using any chakra behind it.
OOC said:
DemonicEnglish
Gratias tibiThank you
!! At this point, you don't know yet what he means exactly when saying these safewords.
(Kelp): Means: "Hello."
(Salmon): Use for affirmation.
(Bonito flakes): Use for negation.
(Leaf mustard): Means "Are you OK?"
(Chopped katsuobushi): Means: "Idiot."
(Tuna Tuna): Means: "Look."
(Tuna Mayo): Means: "Beware." use for a warning.

Last edited:

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Shion was an interesting creature of a boy. The Markings were weird, the demonic tones were... scary... to say the least, but Za felt comfortable with this person. Someone that he could get closer to, build a friendship with. Who said someone couldnt be friends with a demon...? Za would make sure this wouldnt be the last time they tested against one another though, Iron sharpens Iron. And maybe they would need alot of sharpening where it seemed they were going...

The world wit all of its iniquities and scandal needed people like, Shion, Za, Nobu... A balance was required. They would be that balancing force, but without the proper compounds to train, they would be faces in the background. Za didnt want that to happen to his friends, nor to himself personally. So, they would all have something to do with this. Maybe more would come along, maybe more would pave a way for children to grow into whatever they wanted to be...

Setting himself down next to Shion, Za would marvel in this. The first handseals he would learn properly. "False. Surroundings. I see. So thats why things looked wonky after you busted me with that jutsu. Heh. Genjutsu Im assuming?", nodding he would find himself getting more curious with things like this... but all in all it didnt matter, he would spend the day learning as much as he could from Shion... but he'd hoped that Shion knew that from this day forward... Za was going to be by his side and help through anything he could... They were friends now.

[Topic Left spending the rest of the day chillin with Shion! :3]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion had taught the other the simple basics of that one jutsu. But there were so many more. Yet for the first time in a long while. He felt genuine happiness. It was because this was the first person and kid to show interest in him, spending the day with him and not run away scared or try to beat him up. It was something that he almost longed for to happen.

At the others question if this were to be a genjutsu. Shion would nod, get up and draw on the ground a simple scenery, then make another scenery. It was one thing that explained the basics of the false surrounding. Yet then he did something cheeky. He pointed towards the street market, made a very childish ninja imitation, and snickered. Seems like he had been up to mischief and showed a few pieces of bread after.

[topic left, spending the rest of the day with Zatoru.]
[Zatoru now knows all the safe words of Shion.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back