Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Something to think on [Tutor]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sitting on top of Hokage rock Yukio gazed out on the village at large, it had been some time since he'd been up here the day to day struggles of the ANBU branch and getting his eyes looked at and possibly fixed being something that took up a large chunk of his time however today would be different. He'd made the climb to the top for another reason that day, the morning sun creeping over the horizon as a light breeze washed over the area, he was here to meet with a Student the very same student he'd fought not so long ago.

It had been an interesting battle between the two of them, seeing how rapidly many of the students were progressing was both a blessing and a curse. It was becoming difficult to keep track of them all their progress happing so quickly that it felt like they'd be top ranking Shinobi by the end of the week but with a smile and a shake of his head he knew that wouldn't be the case. Many of them still had a long way to go their development still taking it's first few steps towards becoming Shinobi that could be truly proud of the path they walked.

The purpose of todays tutoring would be simple, a catch up session if anything, after the fight Yukio did not desire relations between them and the students to take a hit. Tutors were few and far between and those who were available had to be sure anyone they taught would be in good shape after more extreme sessions as a sigh escaped him scratching the side of his head as he waited for Suyashi to arrive. A letter had been sent to the students home letting him know of the meeting place, what it would really come down to however would be if he was willing to make the climb to see Yukio that morning.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was the first time in his life that he felt like he was in a slump... because of what the Hyuuga did to him. Though, it was vanity that was taught. Suyashi was getting within himself, becoming cocky. Saying he was the best, because he knew it. However, a dishing of humble soup set him straight, and what better way to begin showing his face again than to meet with the man that had effectively taken him out of the tournament. His bandages still on around his head, hands, and torso, as he made his way to their meeting point. Suyashi held his head down to the ground the entire way. His hands in his pockets, the boy would be defeated.

'I thought I could beat anyone... but I'm not ready for the big boys... I need to get better, but why does this suck so bad... Why does ti feel like I wanna quit?', thinking to himself, working his way through the notions of today and recent events. He was slumpy man, walking around with his shoulders tucked and his chin tucked as well it didnt matter honestly. The abilities he thought he had were not there. He was worse off than he'd thought he'd been. Way off. And way worse. Maybe there was a chance that he would be able to change the stars of his situation. Maybe he would be able to, with time, make value out of a situation and a citation of his feelings.

Though, now he stood a few feet away from Yukio, Maybe now he would feel that emotion coursing through him. Maybe now he would be able to feel the reasons that he had tried to push out of his body and stomach for so long. Was he ever going to be good enough? Was he ever going to be able to truly say he was going to be the best if he didnt beat Yukio or anyone else higher up than he? He needed more experience and more exposure to the element of his thought process. Somehow he would figure it out, but how? Yukio might have the answer, and on this day he would see clearly.

"Hyuuga-senpai...I've come as requested of me."

Word Count: 370/1500
Post 1/5

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing the student approaching him Yukio tilted his head back, unlike the face he was wearing during their fight this time there was a smile present happy to see the student had still arrived regardless of all that had happened patting the ground beside him to gesture to Suyashi to sit with him. “Come take a seat Suyashi, I can imagine you have a lot on your mind at this moment in time, but the most important thing is are your recovering well? And how are your injuries?” the Hyuuga sounded concerned about his condition, he had meant to teach him a lesson but hadn’t realised his own strength more than likely going a bit too far in his actions.

“I called you here because I find this place to be one of the more relaxing places you can be in the village, it lets you have a clean mind and is a reminder to us all what it is we try to protect.” Giving a slow nod of his head Yukio was doing to Suyashi what he had done to himself many times in the past, coming to this place to remind himself of everything he’d done up until now to get stronger. “So I have a question for you regarding that matter, when you look out onto the village we protect what is it you want to achieve and why do you want to grow stronger. Do not worry about what you say everyone is different and considering what I have heard so far from some I can’t imagine yours being that bad”

It was true the reasons people had for doing what they did would all be different, but some would do it for raw power and the chance to grow in order to hurt others with malicious intent that was something that Yukio could not stand for though did attempt to understand what caused people to get to that point in their lives.

[WT: 650]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Standing for a moment he would just stare at Yukio, he had no ill will for the man but he wanted to know why... Why did he have to hurt his aspirations? Why did he have to take away his pride? To cut him down like he was just a twig in a forest. Standing still for a moment Suyashi would find himself now sitting, listening as he crossed his arms and coughed alittle bit allowing the small hints of blood to come from his mouth unto his arm band, "I'm... fine. Still have a bit more rehab to do before I can begin taking missions again... Tsukasa likely wont let me go until I go about getting final check-ups through her. So, I'm just... dandy.", monotone and reserved. Suyashi didnt know what to say or what to do. He didnt know what was wanted of him? To be a loser? To harken back to the days when he was a nobody... To remove himself from the equation of the village? What was expected of him?

Looking around he did like the scenery that Yukio explained and, huffed. The Bandages over his face and cheek didnt help the notions but he was entirely sure that Yukio was about to tell him something he'd heard before? No... No he didnt and he'd officially threw Suyashi off. 'No You'll do better next time?', for the first time in Suyashi's life he had lost. He was a bad fighter in comparison to Kouza, but they always somehow ended on the terms of their prowess being somewhat similar. Now, he had been beaten down handily infront of Aki and Tadashii. The fight was over as quick as it had begun, "...I dont get your question, I'm trying to be a shinobi because thats what my mother and father are. They were great warriors of the Hidden Mist Village. Its in my blood to protect those under my banner. My people. Who are now located in the hidden leaf.", nodding he would manage to look up to Yukio a bit as he would lean back.

"My goal certainly isnt to get beat up by you again... but I train to be the most respected member of this village... I care not for the Hokage or any Kage position... My mother and Father were Kages in Mist. But I dont feel like thats my role. I would like to head a Branch... Main Branch more than likely.", nodding he would look to Yukio and nod. Awaiting the response from the man, wondering why he asked so many questions.

WC = 801/1500
Post = 2/5

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to the student’s words Yukio slowly nodded his head leaning back and placing his hands on the ground to hold him steady as he spoke. “Well your asperations are certainly big ones I’ll give you that, it’s not as easy as people think to get into such positions that much I can assume you are aware of. However, I would be surprised by now if you weren’t questioning why I did what I did” Taking a moment to breath he pondered for a moment thinking of the best way to explain his actions and why he had to do what he did.

“Look I watched you during the tournament, I was impressed non-could deny. Had you been able to continue I would wager you could have gone on to win that whole thing, but I would also wager this has taught you a much greater lesson and that is the sting of defeat. Remember that out in the world there are some things that just can’t be handled.” He took on his more serious tone in that moment his words meant to get the message across.

“Confidence in your skills isn’t always a bad thing, it makes you realise what you can and can’t do but being overconfident now that’s where you start to take a hit, you have to know when to fight and when to run. But more importantly and this is more for your goal personally, a sense of humility and not seeing yourself as being always better than others will get you a long way. In a way your ability to win most of your fights without putting much in the way of effort into it was slowly becoming a weakness something to exploit by others with some effort. So the feeling you have now the feeling of loss remember it and use it to make yourself better than you could ever be before” it was a lot to take in he knew that but they were words that had to be spoken, metaphors and riddles would not teach anything here.

[WT: 994]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sitting there and looking up to the sky, you could honestly begin to understand yourself. You could take in the values of life. Love. The actuality of the superfluous notions in life, the things that you took for granted, and what Yukio said was correct. The thoughts that ran through Suyashi's mind. Depression. Hatred. Self Loathing. He wanted to wallow in a corner in his thoughts. Let them eat him from the inside out. "I do have questions... Why, Why would you hurt me like that? Why would you hold me out from winning the tournament. Staking my claim over the rest.", shaking his head he didnt get it he just didnt get it just yet. Thoug that didnt matter Yukio continued.

"I... I didnt think about that. However, maybe that wasnt a lesson I was going to learn? You overpowered me. If I had a team I'd be able to take you out.", smirking a bit he had a bit of his vigor in him still. The tone was more serious than he was used to giving. Or having. In the real world... He wasnt used to it right? "I dont know anything about the real world. My mother, me, Kouza, and our troupe moved from village to village as we settled down in Iwa after Kirigakure froze... but I've never fought anyone as strong as you...", looking back up to Yukio and nodding he'd think to the ideas that he would definitely have a bit of trouble. What if he was on a mission and met someone like Yukio? He coud lose his life... he had to figure out a way to get more chakra... more power... his senpai Yukio would continue yet again.

"My ability to win... without putting effort was making me weak? I dont get it."

TWC = 1101/1500
Post = 3/5

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He listened closely to what Suyashi had to say his questions were understandable he had taken him out of the running of the tournament and in doing so made a gamble, a risk that what he was doing was the right thing, but strangely enough a slight smile came across his face as he spoke. "Well think of it this way, you could have gone through the tournament, more than likely defeated most of not all opponents you came across but by doing what i did you've learned a much more through our fight than you ever could of in that arena. If it's entering a branch that concerns you do not worry you will have my word to support that you are more than ready to become a member of a team of your own." He paused a moment thinking of the best way to phrase the whole incident.

"To put it simply to truly improve yourself you have to know what your own limits are, and if you win every battle without having to give it your all or never face an opponent stronger than yourself then how can you truly know what your strengths and weaknesses are. Let me tell you something Suyashi i have never once fought someone on my own level, always put against those stronger than myself and that's how i got where i am today." His voice carried a sentimental tone as he remembered times past the tough training during his academy and early ANBU days. The number of times he'd thought about giving up were more than he could count but if someone could see it through there was little doubt in the Hyuuga's mind they would improve by leaps and bounds.

Rising to his feet he placed his hands in his pocket letting the breeze catch his hair as he Gazed out on the village. "The taste of defeat is a greater lesson than most realize because from it you can now see both your own limits and what you could become given enough training and effort something I'm sure we both know you have in great amounts."

[WT: 1351]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding to Yukio he was taken back, because he knew he learned more about himself. Losing was apart of the grind, it was obviously something he handed to Maru but Yukio in turn handed it to him. The lesson that you cant win everything, and there will always be obstacles you must climb. However, Suyashi would soar above anything that came before him, he had to make sure he was prepared for a as much as could be prepared for. He wanted to be the best, and in order to be the best he would have to assure himself that this wouldnt be the end of it. "You're... You're right.", Suyashi would fit in a small mutter as Yukio continued.

Gone were the days of just being goofy and having fun this was serious. And the adventures he would embark upon would be equally as serious. He wanted to be a leader, someone highly respected in the village, and he wouldnt be able to do that if he wallowed in this. He had to look at the future like the light of his life. He would have to forage through everything and make himself aware of these things in order to move on from what he felt like he had to do. And in thinking that Yukio was exactly the opposite of him, made him wonder, how would he fair against someone on his level? Suyashi knew the only person that he could throw down with was Kouza and now Yukio. Maybe he would have to turn it up more. Who knew... but that opened a whole other can of worms.

"...Heh, and you called me up here to teach me that?"

TWC = 1383
Post = 4/5

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A light chuckle escaped him in that moment, it seemed strange that he had called him out here to simply do some explaining however it was less about the explanation and more about the meaning of where they we're. "It may seem strange to have called you all the way up here but think about what this place means, the great leaders of the village gazing out upon the place we protect. I come up here to teach like this because it keeps my mind clear and reminds me why I do what I do" His face had a rather gentle look settled on it as he gazed out.

"Maybe it is a strange thing to some, but I find some beauty in it though we may all be cut of a different cloth there is no reason we can't work together to make this village a sight to behold." In the end that was all the reason the Hyuuga needed to do what he did, the thought of giving that small helping hand or harsh lesson where needed to change the life of a single person so they could one day become something greater. "I won't lie I have no true aspirations of my own, the closest thing I can think of is helping you young students find the right path for yourselves and making sure the village remains united." turning his head to looked to Suyashi nodding to him slowly.

"If you have something you want to achieve you have to do what you think is right to get to that point, and once you have remind those who look up to you why you ended up there."
from the way he spoke it was clear he had high hopes for the student and though the lesson seemed like one of discussion Yukio had cleared his mind of what he thought needed to be said.

[WT: 1500+ Tutor complete requesting rewards now]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I want to be a Sennin. Highly Respected. Rightfully feared. But someone that the village can look to to take up the reigns and guide the generation after me to greatness as you are attempting to do with me here... Paying it forward I suppose...", standing next to Yukio now, he would finally lift himself up looking out to the village and the faces carved into the stone, maybe one day he would become that... the face on the side of the mountain? How would he be remembered? How would his legacy begin to take form? Maybe he would write about it. 'Yeah, thats a good idea...', thinking to himself for a moment he would huff out before stretching his arms out and coughing once more, the blood still in his system.

"I appreciate you bringing me up here today... I thought about it before I came, but I know now that the lesson you wanted to teach me was about staying humble. And I will... I cant let my Ego get me killed..", nodding again he would turn fully to the man before he would lift his nose to the sky, "...My mom's almost done cooking...", nodding again he wanted to rest assured that this was going to be a frequent encounter. He would seek out Yukio for guidance every now and again... like he did with Mikasa. "I'll see you Hyuuga-Senpai..", and with that Suyashi would hover for a moment before dropping off the side of the cliff and finding his way to the ground with soft footing before heading towards the apartment he shared with his mother.

TWC = 1500+
post = 5/5
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back