Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sometimes the only way to beat fire is with fire [Private]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The flicking light above head was going to drive Tatsuo crazy. It had been, what, days? Since they were admitted to the hospital? Hoshi, Hira, and Tatsuo were rushed to urgent care where they spent hours under urgent care. The other two had slept for almost half a day after the fight, while Tatsuo seemed to struggle more. It was nearly two days before the boy finally stirred. But now they had put him in this room all by himself, without even a window. The light continued to flicker, the only change in an otherwise monotonous trap. He couldn't decide what made him angrier? The embarrassment of being defeated by Kaen or his lack of physical strength to protect his friends. Or this damn light. It seemed to mock him as it fizzled in and out, it had been nearly an hour since it started doing this and his nurse was nowhere to be found. Probably off eating lunch or something. Rarely Tatsuo held such contempt for anything, but if he could destroy this light he would. For what felt like hours, but was probably less than half that before a young doctor entered the room.

The young doctor had a clipboard in hand as he read out a few things to Tatsuo, confirming that it was him and that he was also a Leaf shinobi. "So, Tatsuo.. how do you feel?" Tatsuo felt like shit, not because of his physical wounds, those would heal but the mental defeat he faced would scar him much longer than any burn but he thought the doctor would find little interest in that. "Still a little sore, doc, but i'll live." The doctor took that as a go ahead to start checking some of his vitals, "Heart rate alright.. doesn't seem like anythings infected.. alright Mr. Tatsuo I think you're cleared to be moved." Had it not hurt his chest to shout, the boy would've let out an excited roar, but he only grinned. The doctor hit a button on the wall and before he knew it a few nurses came to move Tatsuo to what they said would be a more public room.

The medical room was large enough for four beds however one laid empty. Tatsuo was moved from one of the beds to another, each of the beds had individual covers but none of them were up. A large window facing the village gave anyone in the room quite a view. But perhaps the best thing about the room to Tatsuo was the presence of two other shinobi, Hoshi and Hira. Almost frantically, Tatsuo waved to each of them. He was finally excited to get out of that flickering hell hole, this new room would be a lot better.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi woke up after what felt like a day. He was of course, in the medical firm, next to Hirateuchi who seemed to be awake before him. He was totally sore, all over, everything was aching. His arms were in bandages, as well as his neck. He didn’t immediately sit up, he would only allay there fully conscious just looking around. Once his thoughts began to form, he contemplated all that had happened. In the end of his retrospect, he was more than pleased to find that he and Hira survived.

He looked around, his heart began to race as much his mind on one thought. ‘Where’s Tatsuo?’ He thought to himself. The kid forced himself to sit from pushing down on the gurney. It took a lot of strength, which he didn’t have so he fell flat. He looked over to its railing and saw a remote with buttons and icons to indicate their functions. He worked with it until he pushed button to incline his bed to to a sitting position. Just as he did, Tatsuo was rolled into the same room. Hoshi gave a sigh of relief, clicked the remote and activated the television. He started flipping channels at high speeds.

“Boring... boring... boring... boring... so... looks like we all made it out alive. Hey, Hirateuchi... I’m sorry I hit you. Honestly... I was blinded, I felt for sure I was striking fiend that down! And Tatsuo, seeing you in battle, it feels like the first time I’ve ever met you. But... I must apologize guys... I didn’t do my best. I don’t know went wrong, I guess... when I realized what I was up against, I... I cracked under pressure...”

He looked at his bandaged and healing hands. He didn’t accept any chakra healing, only standard medication and procedures to ensure a healthy full recovery. He’d probably be in the longest if the others didn’t opt to do the same. Hoshi closed the weak hand into a light fist and grunted.

“It’ll never happen again!”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back