Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Son's mess, Father's grief, Students Oppertunity [Private] [Maru]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been abandoned for some time the once cosy little home in the outer reaches of the village now reduced to nothing but a pile of ash and rubble the smoke rising from smouldering flames all but gone many years ago. Three graves lay by that home unnamed but still a bundle of flowers lay on each one it was obvious someone had visited recently to pay respects given how out of the way the place standing before these graves was a man long passed his prime even the untrained eye could pick that up a main of white locks traveling across his shoulders and down his back.

He stood tall a trait that ran in the family fists clenched in a tight grip grief and sorrow plain to see spreading across his features as wandering eyes took in the scene slowly piecing together the events that had transpired. "This is a mess....not even my eyes can pick up all the details after so many years but I can only suspect one of the two had something to do with this." he spoke no names lest someone be listening in.

Standing in that empty place the man in question was rugged to say the least looking as if he hadn't seen anything resembling civilisation in months loose clothing hanging ragged and torn off his upper torso, the normally clean white mane being patched with dirt and marks missing in areas as burns crawled up his arms and neck. There was a feeling it had been a strange decision to return here but the time was right and the Hyuuga had to ensure that things had not gone as in the tragic manner he suspected.

Much to his dread it was very much the case the three graves being very obvious to him who lay beneath the layers of dirt his pale eyes cracking to life as the thick veins travelled down his cheeks face freezing in horror making out the few small details he could. "Is this really what you've become turning on your own clan before she could get to them first...no that can't be true because you couldn't be certain we were even alive. Then again..." Many scenarios were crossing through his mind taking in each possibility before quickly replacing it with the next turning his head back to the home before sighing.

"Well the least I can do is clean up your mess." Forming a series of hand seals before slamming palms to the soft ground the home began to shudder and sunk slowly swallowed up by the earth around it the ground shaking as a steady stream of blood fell from his mouth to the ground his body not prepared for the strain of using high level jutsu anymore age and damage taking its toll over the many years in isolation.

[Playing NPC/Yukio's father for the sake of personal character]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
GQ8M85q.png

Maru was walking along the streets of Crater City, he didn't really know why he chose to settle here of all places. Perhaps its due to the lack of people around, or perhaps it's because anything illegal around the village is perfectly legal around here due to there being hardly any law enforcement with an exception for himself. But as people may have already known, Maru wasn't exactly a hero by no means. Maru was heading home after an important meeting over with the ANBU when suddenly the ground started to rumble which caused Maru to stumble a bit before catching his footing.

“What the hell was that?” Maru said, looking over to see smoke rising from an unknown place not too far from the city. Did something blow up? The first thing that Maru thought, taking a long inhale of his cigarette before exhaling through his nose. Then he smirked as he realized something, he might could find some good material wherever that smoke. He was an ANBU, so he had authorization to investigate if this was a murder scene or just some accident, and being the only one on scene he was about to head there alone. In any case, Maru had flairs if he actually needed backup so without another thought he began to run towards the smoke….

….

Maru jumped on tree branch to tree branch, keeping himself hidden amongst the leafs. He made sure each landing was as quiet as a mouse so he didn't draw too much attention if there were any lives targets. He wasn't that far from his destination, just a few more meters left… so close he was able to see a rather tall looking man who was seemingly finishing up some kind of Justu. Perhaps if things go well, the situation probably wouldn't have to escalate… or it'll mean easy material.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wiping away the red liquid with a loose sleeve a few deep breaths leaving his lungs quite words leaving him. "Not as young as I used to be but what can a man do in these circumstances." Tilting his head slightly his eyes picked up slight movement something that should have been expected given the act he'd just committed moving to rise and turn using the keen vision of the Byakugan to pick out slight movements or signs of a chakra network moving around nearby.

He didn't like being watched back in the old days that would be his duty while fleeing those who pursued both him and his family whether it be for the unique gifts of the clan or revenge for their fleeing the village. As he turned the ANBU would pick out distinct features on the man the Byakugan notwithstanding many of his features would stand out as familiar the long white hair and much more slender yet muscular physique all being of a familiar chord.

The voice that called out was stern and direct though he didn't know quite how many lay in wait or where they would appear from it was safe to say any attempt at escape would be rather futile at this point. "There's no need to hide around and wait to see what miraculous thing I might do if being in this land has taught me anything it's that the Shinobi of leaf are quick to react to a changing situation usually in a team. If things are anything like the old days" considering his situation the tone of voice was calm and direct never showing signs of fear or hesitation.

Sliding a pair of gloves over his hands before they clenched into fists it was quite clear that despite his age instinct still held true ready to fight back should things come to that pausing a brief moment withdrawing a smoke before lighting it with a flame from his fingertip. It was not like him to get so worked up over such things if his time had come then that was simply the way things were not like he was in any position to complain.
large.png

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
61bJR2C.jpg

'Damn, he noticed me already.' Maru thought, hearing the man call out into the forest, he held no fear nor any hesitation. Perhaps he should have used that shadow garb to hide himself before just charging in, which was sloppy on his part. The man must have sensed his chakra, should have used the shadow garb to keep him covered no use in hiding now. The young ANBU jumped out of the trees as soon as he was close enough to the area where the man stood, landing on the ground instead of running in like a normal person would. The dark shinobi took one look at the man, then scrunched up his nose at the sight of the man before him. "So you must have been the one who caused that rumbling earlier, Raggedy Ann?” The young ANBU said.

The man looked like he's seen his better days. Torn clothing, filthy hair, and burns running all the way up from his arms to his neck. But one distinct feature that this man had was that he had the Byakugan, gloves on his hands, looking ready to fight in which the puppet master smirked, puffing smoke from his nose. “The question is, what the hell are you doing out here anyway. Ya dirty bastard.” Maru insulted, not needing to draw a doll of his because the man looked already half dead as it is, so he probably posed no real threat to him. But despite the man being bartered, he still remained strong, so the ANBU couldn't get too cocky. After all he was a Hyuuga completely broken and still was able to stand and fight.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tilting his head to face Maru the man sighed taking a moment to take in the young mans features "Well from your rather upfront manner of speaking and lack of surprise at seeing me you either aren't well informed or not the inquisitive type though you may just be a vulgar individual rather than a leaf Shinobi that is also an option given the circumstances." With a mock bow to him in proper greeting there was a brief pause before gesturing over his shoulder to the now buried home behind him.

"Well first off introductions I am a man with manners after all, Hyuuga Naoto I would say it's a pleasure but then i'd be lying and as for what I am doing here as you so graciously worded it we'll say I'm...cleaning up a mess my son left for me." His tone was always blunt and straight forward though a hint of sarcasm trailed off with his final words a waving gesture of his hand to emphasis the situation he was in.

"Now considering you haven't brought any assistance with you I can assume you are here alone on a whim to investigate what's happening, guess you haven't heard about curiosity and the cat but then again we can't all be so gifted." He taunted the ANBU seeming to seek to belittle him or simply state facts as he saw them but then again Naoto seemed to be taking the circumstances in his stride quite literally winging it though his skill regarding it was quite extraordinary.

As for the area around him only a pit remained where they ruins of the home used to be cracks and splinters in the soft earth the only thing remaining untouched by the sinkhole were the three graves left by the wayside of what could only be described as an old garden. This was all gone however vanishing in a brief moment of chaos now coming to rest behind Naoto who was seemingly unfazed by the act he had just committed.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
NAqJPaw.jpg
The young ANBU chuckled a bit,the Hyuuga was blunt and straightforward with his responses. Not even showing a slightest bit of fear, nor did the man seemed to be surprised by his entrance. “Naoto huh? Well since we are getting to know each other let's, my name is Dokuso Maru. I usually go by Maru, and looks to me that you just ruined a perfectly fine house and with the ruckus you caused you ruined my leaving me to investigate to see your homeless looking ass near a ruined crater.” Maru tilted his head, blowing cigarette smoke from his nose. “If you're cleaning up your sons mess, then where is he Steroid Eyes?” The ANBU insulted.

It seems that the Hyuuga had believed that he had the upper hand because the young shinobi came to face him alone, from what it sounded the man had just threatened him with that little saying of curiosity killed the cat. Chakra threads began to attached to a black scroll, then pulls the scroll to the palm of his hand with a leering grin. "And what can a battered, bleeding old man like you could do against one of these babies Hm? Seems to me that the cards are in my favor, best try and think before shooting promises you can't keep.” With that the puppet master drew closer, if it came to fighting he would gladly defeat this bum here and now. Of course, he had a sudden need to show off his strength. Clearly the young ANBU had something he wanted to prove since the man said that he didn't show traits of being a leaf shinobi.

In any case, perhaps beating this man down will show the man his place.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He couldn't help but admire Maru the inquisitive type but at the end of the day someone who didn't care if he got answers or not, it was a strange thing once upon a time he had wished for another to become like him. "You wish to know where he is, well I was hoping to find him here but instead this is what I come across so if we're going by process of elimination he's either residing in leaf or possibly ended up somewhere else I can never be so sure with our branch of the clan we're something of an anomaly shame really."

There was a slight pause scratching the back of his head as he pondered on his circumstances and the situation the old man had managed to find himself in. "I somewhat wish it had all never happened, so much potential gone to waste maybe he could have been like you once but that chance is more than likely lost forever now." Leaning forward slightly and bending his legs Naoto seemed to freeze for a brief moment a deep breath leaving his lungs.

"Don't think I will make this a simple matter for you it's clear you intend to fight me here and now maybe even kill me, but then again that comes for everyone with enough time it's just a matter of when and where." With that, he pushed forward moving into a swift spin before a column of air burst forth from his palm towards the young ANBU a more serious and combat ready look crossing over his features.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
YkarOw2.jpg

As of now Maru only got that the mam had been looking for his son who was clearly not around, perhaps doing better things with his life here or perhaps he was somewhere else where he'd never find him. Sad, but the Anbu could got a feeling that this man looked at him as a threat and from the way the man stood strong he knew that it wouldn't be easy going into combat with this man as he made it seem before. After all, Hyuuga’s did have insane hand to hand combat skills so he can't take any chance. "Sad, hoping to meet your son somewhere around here but I guess we all can't get what we want can we.”

With a puff of black smoke…..Maru summoned his puppet. In appearance, it was doll like. Wearing a hooded cloak of darkness and with skin of gray Maru attached his jet-black chakra threads to the doll. Only the mouth of the doll was able to be seen, the rest of the doll looked to be engulfed by the shadows. This wasn't just any puppet that Maru had made, this was a Hitokugutsu Puppet. A special Brand of puppet that is made from… organic material. Maru literally robbed the graves to get his hands on this beauty, in life the woman was a Nara with strong psychic powers but now in death her body is now used as a evil puppet abomination to spread darkness along with Maru.

Maru manipulated his puppet to float from in front of him so his dark puppet could get in behind him and her dollish hands to grab upon the shoulders of her master, seemingly peering over his shoulder. "Well since you're looking ready to fight then I guess I can play with you for a while. Hope you don't plan on going easy because I don't intend on letting you go breathing. “ with that he began to draw forth all darkness in the area in order to summon forth the shadow dimension, the world around the two warriors began to turned black. There was no sun, no blue skies, no light. Completely isolated from the outside world. A fitting setting for Maru taste..

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a moment of silence Naoto taking a moment for his eyes to process the scene before him the puppet being something he had not seen for a long time as the world around him was enveloped in the shadow dimension though there was no time for pause drawing his fists back. "interesting a Nara technique i can only guess what you've done to earn such abilities and i would rather remain oblivious to how this came about."

Both fists gunned for Maru a technique he was all too familiar with, the fist of sin, though his age and technique would show experience in the art of unarmed Taijutsu a keen eye would note compared to those in leaf it was slower lacking the sudden impact of other practitioners in the arts. Thoughts streamed through his mind though his exterior expression was one of confidence and bravado internally he'd been put in a bind.

The first thing that distracted him was his own body though he was not yet ready to retire the years being kind to him damage accumulated over many a skirmish began to rear its ugly head each movement bringing stress onto his body, bones grinding and organs crying out to stop the act of combat. As his fist moved forward the sleeves of the tattered shirt rolled back unveiling the state he'd been left in burn scars streaming up each side showing no signs of stopping one of his eyes closing at the act of his body rejecting the act in a moment of hesitation.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
vwfcU3L.jpg

As both fist gunned towards the young shinobi, he knew the taijustu attack very well because his teacher used the very same technique on him before, the fist of sin. Since Maru wasn't much of a dodger he rushed at the man, channeling his demonic aura into his own hands while his Nara puppet held onto him, he countered the fist of sin by using a fist of sin of his own! Thinking of the sin of gluttony, Maru created a barrier to block the incoming assault through the cursed Taijustu. However this world of darkness had deemed the man an enemy to the dark puppet master, so as a reaction to the man attacking Maru, the shadows stretched towards the man in a total of inky spikes from behind which went for his legs, shoulders and even in the middle of the Hyuuga’s back. Whether the man was hit he didn't know, but Maru hopped back twice to bring his puppet front and center.

“Heh, that all you got old man.” He said, his puppet opened its mouth Maru used the hidden mechanism within his puppet to secretly apply Twilight Venom to the canisters that possessed the needles. Then the puppet began to shoot out a barrage of poisonous needles at the Hyuuga that are next to impossible to dodge. Maru fired 1,980 Senbon needles at the man, knowing that he couldn't possibly dodge them all because the fact was that the man was wounded, terribly wounded. He may show some similarities to his teacher, but he does know how far you can push the human body before it gives up.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Feeling his fists clash against the barrier Naoto began to realise he wasn't dealing with a novice the boy was trained far beyond what was expected of some simple Shinobi, the odds were stacked against him. When dealing with others for the last few years conflicts were forced to be resolved with haste his body not what it once was every motion, every strike both given and received make his bones ache like a weight pressing down ready to crush what was left of the Hyuuga endurance at a moments notice.

In that moment as the shadows pushed into his body he didn't cry out nor did the mans features become one of pain or regret instead he smiled suddenly bursting into laughter at the whole situation. "You know I was expecting things to turn out this way eventually, I can't complain death by combat a good death." There was a pause it seemed even given his feeble condition the man still had his pride looking over to Maru in that moment. "Well if a man may make a request, should you see my son and you'll know him when you see him we look rather alike. Simply tell him she's still searching for him be careful." not a moment later he felt the needles enter his body a thousand cuts bringing Naoto to a halt.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru's Cursed Taijustu met the Hyuugas fist head on, creating a barrier that protected him from harm he blocked the incoming attack. Maru's needles, stretching shadow spikes, and even the shadows of this haven he created hit the man! Blood sprayed from numerous areas of the man's body, seeing the skewered body of the Hyuuga made the dark puppet master a bit disappointed from how easy it was to just take the man out. Maru came closer to the man, wondering if he would still be alive by the time he got there, the poor man looked pretty much done for. “Oi! What is your sons name?! And who is this she?!” He hoped that the man would tell him quickly before he goes into that goodnight, but he left him with the fact that him and his son looked alike.

After the man would expire, Maru would command the shadows to disperse before catching the man with chakra threads. He activated the iron maiden within his puppet body, trapping the man inside of a wooden coffin in his back before sealing his Nara puppet back into her weapons scroll. He looked around to make sure there were no spectators before heading off into the woodland to crater city where he will dissect his new companion on his back and make him into a great puppet. Honestly since he was Hyuuga and he looked like Yukio, he couldn't wait to show it off to him. Best case scenario, he'll find the puppet amusing since it'll represent him only without that blunt attitude. Worse case, he would be pissed when he finds out that this doll was made from an actual Hyuuga. Regardless, he would have a Hyuuga to fix up and join his crew of wooden dolls.

[Left topic]
[Hitogustu Hyuuga Created ^^]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back