Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Sordid Smugglers [Kuru clan]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Giving a lazy smile as he walked through the sordid alley, Naohiro played lazily with a slinky he bought from one of the stalls on his way here. He kept his eyes moving to the sides as he made his way through the alleyways. He ideally wasn’t supposed to even be here for long, but that doesn’t circumvent the headache of being robbed. Honestly, the fact that this keeps happening is a real symbol of how the current leadership is going.

3b2da415233a5237a1f833d23183b378.jpg

Sordid Alleyway

“What even was the raikages name anyway?” Naohiro mumbled to himself in thought as he played with the slinky.

Stopping at a crossroad in the alleyways, Naohiro looked slightly outward towards the dead end of the alleyway. Giving a sigh of relief, Naohiro glanced about before deciding to rest on a weird cement block. He wasn’t supposed to grab the supplies on his own, Naohiro was meant to await some backup for the trip, friend of Maru’s or something. The white-haired boy started becoming increasingly self-aware that he was always the first to show up somewhere. Dismissing the thoughts with a shake of his head, Naohiro placed the slinky down by his side and reached into his robe pocket for his crumbled-up piece of paper.

“Alright, meet up in alleyway with symbol on first door to left,” Naohiro mumbled, glancing to confirm this was the right spot once more, “Wait for backup. Then grab supplies and blab la bla.”

Tearing up the paper, Naohiro tossed the confetti to the wind before lying on the alleyway wall, still seated on the block. Waiting for his backup.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Maru told Kazuya to give some help to his friends but he didn't know who those friends were, This time Kazuya was going with his mask, but he didn't forget to take Infrit with him, as he looks towards Infrit and says, "Come on boy, let go give some help to Maru papa's friends." As both Kazuya and Infrit go jumping on the alleyway towards Sordid, a place where you can get any kind of weapons and stuff but not for Academy students, so Kazuya thought that the friends of his father were academy students but it didn't bother him a bit, cause he will also have some fun with them as Kazuya was pretty bored sitting in his house doing nothing waiting for his orders.

As Kazuya reaches Sordid alleyway, he sees a bunch of Academy students standing around a shop door with some kinda weird symbol but like hell it would matter to Kazuya, as he goes there and asks them, "Did Maru, told me to help you guys." as Kazuya asks them waiting for a response, standing clueless about what they want help for, but he still came to help them, as he then says, "Meet my cute little pet, Infrit." who was a full-fledged adult ice wolf.

[Topic Entered]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The white-haired boy glanced towards the … another white-haired boy. The suspicion Naohiro had was true, white hair was becoming the fashion choice of Kumo! Grinning madly at this revelation, Naohiro rose up as the fellow white-hair introduced himself. Also introducing him to an ice wolf that he had as a pet, which did make him raise an eyebrow for a moment.

“Welcome to the white-haired club pal,” Naohiro said with a grin, holding out a hand to be high-fived, “Names Naohiro, but you can just call me Hiro, sounds cooler. Nice wolf, how the hell did you manage to get THAT through customs? They wouldn’t let me keep a rabbit I found.”

Before he continued, Naohiro quickly realised the new guy had forgot to give him his name. Smirking at the realisation, Naohiro gestured to follow while he examined the situation before briefing.

“Bet that wolf would’ve liked a hare,” Naohiro said casually, before clicking his fingers in realisation, “White hair. Pet wolf. That’s your nickname pal, White-hare! Well White-hair, the deals simple. Some crusader rebel dorks or whatever they are want some explosive tags, and they’re paying mucho-premiums. You and me just gotta smuggle them to the location.”

Giving the confirming nod to him with a wink, Naohiro ran forward towards the end of the alleyway in search of the dealer. Decidedly wanting to avoid talking to him to speed things up, Naohiro reached for the money pouch at his pocket and chucked it to the dealer. After a brief check, the white-haired boy grabbed one of the two large dufflebags.

“White-hare, grab the second dufflebag, we gotta start moving.” He said with a grin before starting to leave the alleyway.

[Explosive tag smuggling bag acquired]
[Topic left]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

well as Kazuya arrived there he was being welcomed by another white-haired guy, well Kumo has a white hair trend in it, Kazuya thought for a moment, as he only came to Kumo a year ago or so, with Maru. As that kid welcomed Kazuya into the white-haired club and introduced himself, Hiro hmm, Kazuya thought it was quite a unique name, but whatever then he asked how Kazuya raised a wolf up, as Kazuya looks towards him and says, "Well hello, My names is Kazuya, and as for the wolf I found it during a mission and as I'm a genin so I can raise a pet, ain't it good." as he gave a nickname to Kazuya 'white-hare', hmm well it was quite a good name, which he will ever get from anybody, he smiles a little and says, "Well yeah I like that name, it's quite good."

Then that kid picked up a bag of some stuff which he didn't know and told Kazuya to pick the other bag up, as he picks the other bag and starts following him to the next place they have to go to.

[Explosive tag bag acquired]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back