Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sousuke & Kuro (Brother's in Spirit)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Continued from http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=368&t=1715&p=13977#p13977

Kuro walked side by side with Sousuke as they made their way to the Keystone Research Facility. The laboratory actually resembled a simple school but its dimensions were specially set to house more than it would appear to. The crystal and stonework that attached the structure to the ceiling of Sunagakure allowed it to be used as an observatory. Kuro tended to guard the telescope far more often than actually visiting the facility. He was perfectly content to let Sousuke reveal their research when he felt it was ready for use by the general populace.

As Kuro approached the entrance in order to open the door for his brother from another mother he continued their conversation...
"Yes, it is a dangerous source of power, especially for the untrained but simply put when all else fails you have to draw strength from somewhere... we aren't Ancients or Unbent so we must look within for power and try to use the elements only for additional aid rather than full on power sources. A properly trained soul cannot be easily devoured by an Ancient. A properly trained soul can aid the environment, a properly manifested soul can accomplish great feats. As far as Suzuhime is concerned she does stand out physically among my clan, and she won't bring excessive change to my clan but as far as my future children are concerned she will be their source of creativity and ingenuity."<i></i>

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward wasn't entirely sold on the concept of using a soul as a power source or medium for strength. It seemed too risky considering... "I've read that some demons have a particular fondness for ripping out the souls of men or women. It seems like ... well, to me it seems that no matter how much training one has it is inevitable that someday we may face a foe who would..."<i></i> The Steward paused. Although his face didn't show it, he was concerned. "I think you know where I am going with this though."<i></i> The Steward didn't want to say it since Kuro seemed to be so confident in his ability to use his soul as a weapon. The Steward himself doubted he could do such a thing. It was laughter that was the voice of a soul. As far as Sousuke could recollect in his life, he never laughed. He didn't cry either for that matter. Smiling was a difficult business, as it was something he only did ... maybe once or twice? The Steward was unsure. The Steward tried to recollect those moment. Was it difficult to smile? Yes and no. It was complicated, and it frustrated him so.

Kuro then described Suzuhime and the change she would bring. It wasn't nearly as big as a change that Sousuke had thought. The Steward was surprised that Kuro would think that he was ready for children. He was a fairly young person still. Indeed he was older than Sousuke, but still he wasn't even thirty. Certainly the Steward had Okibi to look after, but she was a teenager. She was fairly self sustainable, but infant children were not. This creativity and ingenuity would be really no different from what Sousuke had to offer the Toraono clan, that is if he married Tia and had children. The Steward wouldn't be doing that any time soon. Sure his mother had him early in life, but ... that was her personal choice. "You certainly seem to have a grasp of your future. Are you sure you don't have the gift of foresight? I know I'm not ready for what you're intending to do. Has it ever occurred to you that Suzuhime may not be the right one?"<i></i> The Steward remember earlier from the conversation that the Toraono clan had concubines. It was a concept that to Sousuke seemed to be of ... moral insanity. How could one pledge themselves to one with a vow, and then have another?

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro laughed a bit as he entered the facility and began the walk toward the lab where Sousuke spent most of his time. Then he stopped to answer Sousuke's more serious question. "Well unfortunately it is true we of Demon blood can rend souls but it is not as simple as it seems, the soul must be weak or the body on the edge of death and we must still breach the barriers of the heart, and mind to reach the soul. All living beings have natural barriers to prevent the theft of their souls. Being a Demonbeast King I have more than a few barriers against soul theft, and my soul has abilities all its own that I have yet to fully master. I will give you a demonstration one day when it is proper. As far as precognition goes I lost the use of that ability once puberty hit. I wrote down everything that I predicted and so far they have all come true and yes Suzuhime or should I more properly say her presence was there so we are sure we are the ones for eachother both personally and by prophecy."<i></i>

Kuro had indeed thought a great many things through.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward was very tempted to tell Kuro about the dangers of trying to predict the futures, but it really seemed that Kuro wouldn't be talked out of it. The Steward thought it was time to turn the topic of discussion to why they were originally here which was to learn telekinesis. The Steward collected some small objects and placed them at the work table. The Steward turned to Kuro and awaited for him to begin teaching him how to move said objects. "By natural order, it's usually best to start small, so here we are."</B><i></i> The Steward really did wonder how competent Kuro was when it came to larger sized items, such as his suit of armour.

"Right. So... where do we start? Is it a matter of chakra? A matter of mind power? Both?" The Steward inquired. He himself had no idea of where to start with such a skill. <B>"Your sister had this come naturally to her, so ... did it come to you the same? Or did she teach it to you as well?"<i></i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro set the food aside and cleared the seating area of sharp objects before drawing a diagram. After drawing a control circle to circulate the chakra through Kuro went to one side of the circle leaving Sousuke exactly 180 degrees from him. "For many of us born to Azame it came naturally but what my father explained is all Sunans have a potential for telekinesis. It is both mental and chakra manipulation but first you must awaken your mind to the potential for powered kinesis. Few ever open that avenue in their mind. Because a part of my mother is within you through circumstances I discovered while we were growing up together it is very easy for you to channel chakra through that part of your frontal lobe. This diagram literally teaches you pulse chakra through your frontal lobes and then through your eyes to cause particles of objects to react to your chakra. After a bit of manipulation you can use your hands to control and guide the kinetic energy of other objects. After you become comfortable with it you can lift an entire area and move it as you will. This circle is a swirl maze all you need to do is draw a line straight across the circle to my position you can use an object or you can use kinetic force. I will demonstrate." Kuro pointed his left index finger at stylus and brought it to lay on the ground in front of him. After taking a deep breath and closing his eyes his brow visibly relaxed. He then opened his eyes and they shimmered with chakra as he pushed the stylus little by little to the center of the circle. After wards Kuro waved his hand and erased his line then with a clap he caused it become twelve concentric circles. The exact look of a shockwave pulse centered from the stylus, Kuro then pointed his left index finger and levitated the stylus to settle before Sousuke.

"You will feel a pulse in your mind and then the back of your eyes will itch, afterwards it is all up to you."

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke was still having a hard time trying to grasp that Azame had some hand in his genetic makeup. Physically he didn't share any resemblance. He wasn't tall or well built. He was a small man of sorts. The Steward wondered exactly how easy this was going to be for him. The Steward stared at the stylus. If he was going to be a natural at this, then perhaps it was best to attempt it. The Steward stood there muttering calculations under his breath. After a moment or two the stylus rose up. The Steward wasn't using his fingers to guide it, he was merely focusing on using his mind. The calculations he had worked out had worked out a function where he didn't need his fingers to guide things. The Stylus began to move slowly at first. It stopped about a quarter of the way and fell over. The Steward snorted. "Well then. We shall try this again."<i></i>

It took a moment but again the stylus rose and began to move again. It was about half way when it stopped, then the stylus did a somersault of sorts. Was Sousuke showing off? Maybe, or perhaps he was testing how he could lift the item. Again the stylus moved and began to start spinning. The stylus began to start spin rapidly and then it shot up into the roof of the room. The Steward looked at the stylus with narrowed eyes. The instrument then dropped down and planted itself firmly in the ground. "A simple matter of the right math and application. I didn't expect to catch on this fast, but this is a simple instrument to apply telekinesis to..."<i></i> The Steward turned his gaze to one of the small objects he had placed on the table. It was a glass of water. The Steward turned to Kuro. "Hrrrmmm..."<i></i> The Steward this time used his hand. The glass of water was a bit more difficult to use telekinesis with. The Steward focused on the glass and it began to move. The glass was heading towards Kuro slowly but surely. "You must be thirsty Kuro. Do have a drink, won't you?"<i></i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro smiled as he placed a small kinetic barrier over his head in his mind he pictured and umbrella so in an invisible fashion the energy pulsed into an umbrella shape. Kuro hated to remind Sousuke that when it came to pure thought that if you thought it out too vibrantly the thought would come across to him as if he were speaking. Kuro grinned as he watched Sousuke grasp the concept of telekinesis. I wouldn't be long before he was making kinetic shapes. "Sousuke you keep forgetting that when you concentrate too hard I can occasionally hear your thoughts. Mathematics as a method of kinetic manipulation is beyond me, I use shapes and dimensional analysis I am certain that Haizame used both our methods her thoughts were alot like yours before celestials and rainbows became a part of her life."<i></i>

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"I suppose that is to be expected when picking up a new skill. Still though I don't think I was concentrating that hard."<i></i> Sousuke spoke as he continued to practice his blooming telekinetic powers. He was currently directing a ball around the room, the ball dropped when Kuro mentioned how his sister manifested her telekinetic powers which was with use of celestials ... and rainbows? The ball dropped and bounced three times as Sousuke tried to again assert control. Before the ball could bounce a fourth time it stopped. "Rainbows and Celestials?"<i></i> He inquired. He was unsure of how the two were related, so he asked. "I don't get the connection between the two, since we never have rainbows in Suna. I've seen pictures of them and they're a eerie to me. All of those colours in the sky. It's unnatural."<i></i>

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro agreed with Sousuke on the rainbows "Actually Ni-sama we have small rainbows on the edge of the eternal storm, but I agree with you they seem rather ominous to me despite how benevolent and pretty they seem at the time. I can't help but think there is a sandwyrm out there luring women and children to their doom with it. Women, children, and young girls seem to be attracted to or better said addicted to colorful, sparkly objects, and creatures." <i></i>

Kuro monitored Sousuke's progress as he developed his own method of telekinesis. Didn't look like Sousuke was going to suffer headaches, nose bleeds, red eyes. Which meant like the rest of the family he was a natural.

"Looks like you have the hang of it, let me know if you need any help, expanding your studies" <i></i>

Topic left unless stopped

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back