Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Spare time (pvt) sennin

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was going over the documents he had on his desk, there were only a few, but these were the ones that had need of attention each day and he took it up on himself to take care of them. As he didn't want to stress them out with having a new face all the time. He started to lean back, got a slight moment he needed to flinch as he felt the sharp of the leg in his stump of flesh. "tsk..." He made a sound, shifted himself and started to lean back properly. Now he was found a bit resting on the day, not even asleep even though he had his eyes closed for this moment of time. "Hmm... Enjoying this..." he said as his tail started to sway a little from left to right, even though it was minimum it was still there.
Ranji was, at this moment, simply taking a rest before he would go on with the day on the job.
As the job ended the day he started to close his eyes. He could hear so many things with these ears... he could hear the walking up the stairs, the person on the desk telling a doctor would be there soon. Another kid getting a vaccine and screamed about it. It was only a good moment that he was a person that could filter all these sounds... he wouldn't really know what to do if he suddenly lost it only to regain it in this all.
He stood up once more and started to walk towards the exit. He had such a trouble from his prosthetic leg that he wanted to do some fine tuning on them, yet didn't felt at home to do that here where everyone could walk into his examination room and desk. He still felt rather ashamed to have these, which was the reason they were almost looking like the human flesh. But as he walked outside he could feel it being sore. "Tsk... So much for a good replacement," he muttered his thoughts a little out loud and shifted his eyes a bit. "Are you still around too..? You know we need you to rest up properly too..?"

This is Speech and this is Thoughts.
OOC note: It may take me a little bit of time to get his colors right on speech and everything, I apologize if that it a messy moment for you. Please do tell me if it annoys you.
This is a topic for the Medical Sennin: Kishiko Nagisa
MFT: 318

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagasi was doing her rounds. It was a simple enough for her to do this that she had overstayed by an hour before her spirit told her to take a break. Well, less told her, but gave her headache to get her attention. After shaking her head a few times, she signed and hung up her lab coat, covering her form with a longish blue coat that matched her attire.

"Ranji sorry I was lost in thought. You look as preoccupied as I was. Is it the leg?" Nagisa would ask giving him a once over, her blue eyes paying close attention to any movement oddities or loss of movement. "I hope you are having or had a good work day. Productive I hope."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'She... always does that... She is good... just how?!' Were the thoughts going through his mind as he left a small sigh. "You are good as always Nagisa.." He muttered softly and started to scratch the bad of his head. "I was occupied quite much yes, but I took my day a little shorter then usual." He moved a little around and did had a small hiccup in the movement and you could even see it because his own animalistic features betrayed him. The ears moved back for a second and the tail hang silent. 'Stupid leg..' He only commented on to that fact and would look another way. "Just a bit... not much..." He wanted to man up right in front of her, as he thought it was no use. Yet he was pretty sure even she had already seen him with and without that arm and legg. Just his memory couldn't serve it was or wasn't exactly that. "This is my newest model, just has some things to be adjusted, as I think it it paining the flesh around..." He was always working on such a thing, even today a small child had gained a prothese.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would sigh.

"Then say something before you spend an entire day on it. Yes it will take time to adjust to it but you should know if there is a problem you will know."

Nagisa would make a hand movement that her medical ninja would know. It was a simple gesture that indicated for them to sit. Nagisa would, after getting the nod of approval ,to begin to look at the leg. With each movement she would double check for consent before removing the leg and examining the site and the leg itself.

"See there is a little bit of infection here. Probably because it was a new leg. Was it a different material this time? Some people are more sensitive to other material and that could be causing a problem. Have you been making your calibrations as often as you should?" Nagisa would ask her voice soothing but slightly clinical in nature. She could not help her inner nature. "I need all my medical ninja in tip top shape and I also want you all to be able to live the life you want. When you are in my branch you are my family as I have told you before. Family supports each other."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A grimace got to his face as he heard the sort of lecture in his ears. He could swear she could be a perfect mom kind of figure. Slowly he did cock his head to the side. She was the only one besides his friend back in the clan-house that he trusted to see him this vulnerable. He had given a nod as approval towards her as she was going to remove the fake leg. Out of habit, he started to look away. Somehow, he still found this part rather hard. She had a right tip on the head non-the less. "Aye... New leg fully... Different shape and material. I think my skin wasn't ready for the resistance of this metal-like material... Trying out all the time, yet I didn't notice the infection.." He would admit towards that as he would try to casually lean back, yet knew he was one at fault. "Serious thing... Hear me out..." He would turn serious and lean a little bit forward once more.

He gazed on to his hand as he would start to talk, playing with the digits. "What do you think about protheses linked on to the nerf systems of the human body? So that way, using them get's better..." He would start to question and frown a little. "But... I think to reach the not dead nerfs... I need to amputate more..." He would talk further, explaining himself. But at one moment he would whelp and growl low. That what she had done hurt... It still hurt that little stump.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back