Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Speak blasphemy to me. (Private)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When you wake up, what do you feel? That lull of sleepless night?You're body screaming like you were lit afire in the sun as your body tries to keep itself together? Or as you the Well Rested and Bright Eyed, filled with energy and spontaneity? No. Satou never felt such a thing, his was always the first, to wake with dried, bloodshot eyes willing themselves to see the darkness around him. To make out pigments of lights shinning in his eyes. The light causes his hand to move and the forces of chakra around him shoved the trash and stone rubble away from his body. The heavier bits were difficult. He had to take a few breaths in between, the fight had damaged him badly. It wasn't a night he went to bed on a cold solid cot. A feather filled pillow bellow his head, no, he had gone out to hunt. To feed one more time in the village before heading out to Sunagakure to get some vacation from Kumogakure, also to spare Kahako his presence for a time. Feeling he was nothing more then a curse to her, he cussed while sitting up.

Several wounds had opened, what he had hunted was no easy prey. In fact, the demon inside of him made sure the prey was rather powerful. A beast, another demon. Well, rather something that was turned into a demon. A local breed of wolf that was fed a piece of Satou's body every couple weeks.(Blood of The Elder One CRPJ ) The creature had grown into a bipedal monster that ran as fast as well trained shinobi's. Even Satou had trouble keeping up with the monster on foot. Cornering the Wolfman in this alleyway was easy, he didn't expect the creature to fight so violently. It's strength was masked by its size, it was slightly thinner and shorter then Satou, He gauged its muscle mass enough to probably crush human bone with solid punches and kicks, but it surprised him when it brought half a building down on top of them in the tussle.

It even got a good swipe on his stomach when he pinned it to the building that it shattered a wall behind itself. Satou delivered a spear hand to its heart, His fingers sunk deep into its chest as it cried out in a wheezing cough of blood onto his face as it tried snapping at him. It had bitten a chunk from his shoulder. Checking it now as he slowly got up, trying not to let his stomach fall out. The wound wasn't bad around the shoulder, it was just scabbing over and healing rather nicely into a scare in a couple hours to perhaps tomorrow. But his stomach was deeply cut, he was still bleeding slowly for the next while, so long as he didn't move to quickly and bared a simple shuffle of the feet the wound wouldn't be jarred to open over and over again. Some days he cussed at the healing factor working so slowly.

It was now probably early morning to noon. He realized this not by the rays of shine hitting his skin. But the intense smell of humans nearby. His mouth watered for a moment, licking his lips. He swallowed heavily when scanning the wreck of tumbled stone and bricks to find no Wolfman. Gone. A trail of its blood leading off. A hunt to continue another time. He could pick up it's trail another night. He wasn't in any condition to throw down just yet. His hands searched his jean pockets for his smokes, he needed something to preoccupy himself when around humans, fearing he might latch onto someone if something wasn't taking the edge off his hunger.

If he could just shuffle his way home, he was sure he still had two or three bags of blood he nicked from the blood bank in the hospital. As he lit his cigarette and enjoyed the first few puffs that burn down his throat, masking one annoyance with a light headed euphoria. It was the safest thing he could take, alcohol was right afterwards. As he slid the pack back in his pocket he looked over himself. Shit, he was torn from chest to pant legs in claw marks. He had dressed in a leather jacket,white sleeveless T and blue jeans with black boots. His stomach looked worse then it felt really, he wasn't jumping or doing ninja flips. A calm morning walk would do, but looking like he was now would draw a lot of attention. Well hell, what was he to do? Walk about naked? No, that would be rather bad. Kaza would end him.

The thought of his newfound lover pinged his chest, he bit into the cigarette and dragged it hard till his lungs hurt. His mind was flashing images of himself feeding on Kaza multiple times. Satou's heart raced. Breathing out clear white fog around him as he walked into the main paths to try and make his way home. It was seconds before people were walking by him coming out of clubs and simple stores and boutiques, humans going places. Each person walking by looked more and more horrified as to what happened to me. He had to keep walking on, He couldn't stop, if he did he would grab the next person who stopped him and feed the demon yelling in his ears to eat. Along with the pounding sound of each human heart that passed him.

mft

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When you work all night through a double shift, what do you feel? That mild hallucinatory state where lights are too bright and you find yourself chuckling at nothing? Or are you one of those that only feels that horrid pounding in your head with random pains of hunger thrown in when you are pretty sure you shouldn't feel the need to eat past the need to sleep? No, Osu never felt such a thing, he was the type after several years of late hours felt perfectly fine until the moment his head hit the pillow or he reached his body's limit and just would shift from fully awake to out like a corpse in the time it took a hummingbird to flap its wings. That largely had to do with his practice in manipulating his own body working with his knowledge of medical science. It couldn't be called a healthy practice but at the theoretical cost of shaving a couple minutes off his own life span the next day he could pretty much straighten himself back out. (It isn't entirely proven that medical jutsu does so but it does seem extremely likely and most experiments tend to point to such an effect.)

Making sure to avoid any Shinryas who might have more work for him on his way to clock out, Osu grabbed one of the tomato juice liter cartons out of the break room fridge with his name on it, pulled his medic robe's famed bunny hood over his head, opened a window, backed away to make a running start and hopped right out of the third story window aiming for the street in front of the hospital. After landing on target he looked back up at where he jumped from to see two nurses holding up two boards with the number nine on them. He then turned his head to the side where an obaa-san was setting up her vegetable stall and held up seven fingers. Always so difficult to please!

Staying true to his nickname "The Blood Bunny" (which funny enough he got before getting the hood) Osu wall jumped in the alley to take a less crowded route home. He was making his trip a bit leisurely since, well, he didn't want to go home. Rather he didn't want to see his aunt. The maids were always fun and the head butler was always looking out for him and his adoptive sisters didn't look down on him for being a male outsider like quite a number of the clan. But his legal guardian was a bit of a slave driver, it didn't help that despite a couple decades between them he was gradually becoming as strong as her. She wasn't anywhere near the strongest person in the clan but her pride wasn't going to be pleasant to deal with in the coming years.

While brooding over such troublesome thoughts his ears picked up on something. Under his very well crafted contacts, solidly blood colored eyes drifted a couple streets over. Someone was bleeding quite to be walking around if he could hear it so clearly from here. Instinctively his own blood began rushing a bit as the "Noise" that accompanies bleeding sang through his head. It was always a disgusting sensation to get such a euphoric jolt from the sound of someone else's pain, but he was no longer so weak as to fall prey to that desire to bleed them dry.

With the speed of someone trained in answering emergency calls Osu immediately determined the path of least resistance and bounded forward to the source of the noise. What greeted him was the sight of a man who had been attacked by a... his first instinct said bear from the position of the injuries but they were both too small and too shallow for that to be it. Regardless, at the sight of a man bearing such injuries he didn't even wait to close the distance between them for blood filled with Angelic Blessing to seep from his skin by the gallon to fly towards the man and cover/ begin repairing the wounds. Following shortly behind Osu began asking the man, "Sir will you please be still and allow me to assist you?!" ... Wait a moment.

Osu got a good look at the man's face and something started pulling at his mind. A night around... five years before when he was still an academy student, where he had misjudged the distance of a jump and found himself wandering a very unsafe and unpleasant part of the village.

"Satou-San?" Who else could it be? The same mixed odor of blood, alcohol and tobacco. Same disheveled and sickly appearance, though the blood loss could contribute to that. Same sort of air as if he had just been sleeping in an alley. Oi, had this guy really been that intent on keeping up such unhealthy habits? While the medical jutsu was still having its go the girlish, purple haired youth pulled back his hood and had a look that mixed concern and exasperation.

"Satou-San... You said you would try to look more dapper the next time I saw you. Are you really trying to take care of yourself?" This was an extremely fair question since the man was calmly walking up the street smoking and half naked while bleeding everywhere.

MFT

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The world blurred by with each step, drip after drip of his putrid blood feel to the ground with thuds in his eardrum. Whispers and breathing of humans passing. He wondered how long it would take to get home. Looking up periodically to look down the street he walked to judge distance.
He expected someone to show up eventually, the Medical division worked around the clock and had a lot more staff then recent.

What shocked Satou at first was the heavy smell of blood that his his nose, he almost coughed when hit with healing jutsu. The blood began to wash over him and the demon inside of him screamed with joy only to have Satou shaking as he felt his skin close up.He wait for the blood to stop and to dissipate, but he could smell Osu all over him now. His eyes burning like the sun. "Hey Osu-chan, long time no see kid." He breathed slowly now. If too deep he'd get large whiffs of the blood still on him.

When Osu joked about his attire, he tried laughing. Still too sore. "Guess you could say I can never keep a nice pair of cloths. I'm always finding trouble, or rather trouble does like to find me." He smiled a little, trying not to let the fangs show too much. There were still humans walking around, now more astonished to see Osuteno healing someone with a rather unusual method. Some people fled quicker then others at the sight of blood and wounds closing.

He paused a moment of time to look over the youth, the Osu he knew was a bit shorter and thinner. How much time passed? He was gauging Osu's height and shoulder span with his hands, showing he knew exactly how Osu looked five years ago. "You grew up a bit kid...How many years keep passing and I keep missing out on a lot?" Satou looked exactly the same as he did five years ago, aside from shorter hair now.

How many people had changed around him, would he ever change along with them? No, he was stuck like this. The cigarette he was smoking dangled off his lips as he finished it, then spat it down an alleyway. His body was still healing inside but the outside looked a lot better, aside from being mangled looking he was able to walk at a better pace. "Thanks Osu-chan, always a life saver." He gave the youth a ruffle of the hair.
"Finally got the medical degree you were chasing. You've trained a lot haven't you?" He was far behind in training, even if he was Jounin. He knew he was slacking off compared to others.

It was in this state of reminiscing that he didn't take notice of the hulking bleeding monster sauntering up the road as the Wolfman was slowly tagging behind him, and it didn't look even close to as bad as he did. He only snapped out of it when the screams of people caused him to turn and glare down the street. "Can't catch a #@!$ing break!" His Demon Cloak Alpha exploded around his body in a black ink colored chakra that outlined like a cape or robes of darkness around him. Hand raised he released enough Kinetic energy to roll down the street smashing the creature in the chest and sending it half a yard down the road hollering in pain.

Satou turned his attention back to Osu. "I can explain after we kill the beast." He spoke quickly as he marched calmly down the road to give chase.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Honestly Satou was the last person Osu expected to find thrashed up this early in the... okay that wasn't true at all but he still hadn't expected to see the man. Osu was a bit annoyed with Satou actually. Here he was concerned for the man's health and well-being and he was joking around like he had scraped his knee or something.

Osu's exasperated and concerned gaze continued to focus on the man who had been among the first to call Osu a friend outside those who raised him before he sighed and sealed the excess healing blood into a ninjutsu scroll while the rest continued to seep further inside Satou to continue healing. "I believe around five years Satou-San..." Osu came closer and turned his head to where his ear was just short of where the worst of the wound had been as if listening to something before nodding.

"I won't claim to have eidetic memory but... You really haven't changed at all..." Osu whispered half to himself before finding his hair being ruffled. While Osu had never really minded when people touched his hair, it basically went back to how it was by shaking his head a little except on particularly rainy days, he felt like this was more of an attempt to stall Osu's questioning of how exactly the man ended up in this state. "Yes I have the full rank of Medical Shinobi but Satou-San..." But midway through his complaint Osu heard something... not right? Whatever it was it was bleeding but the shape of the body from its blood vessels was...? Then Osu caught the screaming and Osu's body immediately became encased in a blood read crystal armor. He heard Satou curse and Osu moved to see around him.

"What is that!?" Osu shouted when he saw the huge monster that seemed to come straight out of one of the novels on his nightstand. Of course when he was asking that something... disgusting... began covering Satou. Osu wasn't expecting it and just being near it made him feel rather uncomfortable. So this is what a Jinchuuriki's chakra felt like. He remembered Satou's story but had not actually witnessed the kinjutsu he possessed.

And out of nowhere the beast was knocked back and now they were giving chase? this was all happening a bit quickly from Osu's perspective considering he had no idea what exactly it was that was going on, but apparently the explanation was coming later. He had some complaints to that notion but currently he had no choice but to swallow them and follow Satou's lead. The first thing he attempted to do was take control of the blood inside the creature and seal its movements but it didn't even take half a second to the creature to break loose and keep moving as if nothing happened. That in itself was alarming. Osu wasn't one for bragging but only something considerably stronger than him could break out of his Blood Break that easily.

"Satou-San! Just how strong is this thing?" Osu was of middling strength for a Chuunin which was why the appearance of a monster of at least upper A-Rank strength, if not S-Rank appearing in the middle of the village was more than a little concerning.

Osu decided to change his tactics since he was unwilling to get too close to a creature he knew nothing about and began forming handseals. A single bead shot forward into the beast spreading its curse through its blood. Osu was after all a support shinobi. While he wasn't much for damage compared to others, even the toughest of opponents have trouble when dealing with Anemia. It should at least make things a bit easier for Satou while Osu prepared his next move.
OOC: Humblest apologies for the wait. MFT WC 628

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The power that flowed from him, levitating him off the ground as the black chakra enveloped him completely. Moving slowly down the road in a menacing hover as the chakra moved out like tendrils pulling Satou forward. His posture had begun to lax, almost as though he was sitting in a chair. His hands dangled forward, fingers controlling the tendrils.

The world was blurring in his eyes, as Satou used this level of power, he was no longer the conductor. No, the demon was out. It's eyes were looking at the world once more through Satou. It's eerie ethereal voice through his sounded melancholy and calm, even for what was to be said. "It is, one of my children, dear boy."

Satou's Feet gently touched the ground. His body, did a sort of slow turn to look back at Osu. The monster's eyes, and the Demon's eyes. The Wolfman and Satou, they both had an immense burning glow to them. Like the sun was sitting in their eye sockets. " I've been waiting for this one to grow for awhile, I'm rather hungry, I was impatient. Humans in this village can not sate me anymore. I need to devour more now. Monsters that I create, and those stronger then normal humans in this village seem to suite my pallet." While talking so casual, the Wolfman took this time to come barreling up the street. A mountain of muscle furred flesh, disfigured and deformed in a humanoid shape as the Wolf man leaped not for Osu, its always been at Satou.

"It wants to eat me, as I wish to eat it." The creature leaped into the air, with a wave of the Demon's hand through Satou. He caste several Psionic Rend(M) at once which tore through the Wolfman. Ripping at the creatures muscles, tearing them off in a bloody gore which left the creature bleeding. Then a simple gesture of backhand to cast Kinetic Blast(M) to shove the creature into a nearby building when it was still airborne. The demon did all this, without his eyes leaving Osu's.
"It's not very strong, my blood simply made it in my likeness. A demon. It's possibly close to one of you C-rank to even a B-rank Shinobi. Like I mention, I was rather hungry and impatient to let this one grow. I've harmed it enough for you to enjoy the kill. But I want whats left after!" The demon laughed through Satou, it was deep, shivering to the skin.

Even with all the damage the creature busted forth from the building almost half healed. It sneered and growled. Blood and dirt mixed in with tufts of flesh and fur trying to mingle and mend itself. The monster did not press for another attack. Its beady glowing eyes turned on Osu instead. A smaller prey? It slowly stalks forward in whimpering groans, its torn bleeding muscles exposed.

(Tis oki, human life is troublesome.lol)

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu felt very uncomfortable as Satou... as Satou's mouth answered his questions with a bit more detail than he was expecting. Osu wasn't an expert on these things... yet (it was only a matter of time before SOMEONE pulled him down into a laboratory and force the information into him)... but he could add two and two together. If Satou had a demon inside him and the person speaking to him didn't feel like Satou, then he could make a safe bet that the demon was probably holding no small influence right now... A comfortable thought it was not.

It was less comforting but certainly enlightening that the monster was a subject of mutation created by the demon's influence. Being able to see both sets of eyes at the same time gave testament to the matter. While he felt like he should say something regarding the fact that people really should not have been on the menu in the first place, Osu was more than aware he wasn't really in a position to really do anything.

This truth was also made apparent by the fact an invisible force was tearing the monster apart while the demon possessed Satou was focused on him. However Osu really had the urge to tsukkomi when he was told that the beast was probably only around C or B rank. Forget C-Ranks, most B-ranks wouldn't be getting back up right now after such attacks hit them consecutively! Also that thing seemed responsible for Satou's earlier wounds! How was that a C or B rank!?

... That aside the demon had said something Osu really wished it hadn't... While Osu himself was simply feeling exhausted with the sight in front of him, another voice was very pissed in his head. "Oi dumbass! Your 'friend' there is making light of you, and through your pathetic self me!" Yes Osu too had more than one inhabitant in his body, though unlike Satou his seemed to simply be another human soul. Not a ghost, but a living human soul to be specific which was loosely but solidly confirmed after much testing. Also unlike Satou his passenger gave no extra strength or the like, instead she simply insulted him and bossed him around and enjoyed making fun of his mistakes and questioning most of his decisions... It didn't help that she outwitted him on occasion despite a number of others labeling him as exceptional for his age.

"The demon simply asked us to finish the job," Osu thought back to the increasingly irritated girl inside his head while knowing well that just that wouldn't calm her down. She has more than enough pride for two or more people.

Deep within Osu's mind, within a rather impressive library that came to existence after a rather hectic story arc, the girl who shared his body slammed her fist into the table she was sitting at and lifted the book she was reading above her head as if she was going to hit someone with it. "That is exactly what I am talking about moron! Do you not hear him calling us weak? First suggesting I am only a C or B rank and saying that we can finish it off now that he has weakened it!

Osu simply began ignoring Uso's voice and quite literally pushed her towards the back of his mind which simply pissed her off more. Instead he turned his attention to the creature that had pulled itself from the wreckage and seemed to be mending at a noticeable pace. It also happened to be focused on him as the weaker target. He never did like combat with melee fighters but if his next move went well it would not have the chance to make it to close quarters combat. Having already begun preparing while Satou was handling the creature Osu formed a set of hand seals in unison with Uso, though neither really enjoyed this bit of 'teamwork'.

Suddenly an enormous amount of blood burst from Osu's body and gathered in four large orbs. The blood then began crystallizing and taking shape until four dragon-like constructs surrounded the monster (thematically reflavored obsidian dragon and the summoner ability). All four of the constructs moved in unison as Osu began preparing one more set of handseals.

After finishing his handseals Osu simply raised his hand towards the monster that was preoccupied with fending off four large dragons trying to tear its limbs off. Unlike before when he tried to seize all the blood in the creature's body, this time he was only after one thing. His hand began closing until it seemed to meet resistance around an invisible object. He then started squeezing harder and harder as if he was meeting resistance sometimes his hand closing a bit tighter while sometimes failing to make progress. The beast howled in agony and terror each time his fingers closed further and was clawing at its own chest in agony. Unfortunately Osu was unable to completely crush the monster's heart before his jutsu lost effect but that mattered little. (Truely Blood Converted Stardust Nova reflavoring because blood comets feels like a cop out lol)

The creature had been left open and to the complete mercy of the four dragonic constructs while under Osu's jutsu. Constructs however don't know mercy. Instead each had taken the opportunity to lock their powerful jaws into the creature and pull in competing directions. The creature's body hit the ground with only a leg and part of an arm still attached soon followed by the other leg, the left side of its torso along with the left arm, the right forearm, and finally the head.

To be perfectly frank Osu was feeling rather tired. Despite his abilities for his age he was still only twelve and he had used up a good third of his chakra in a single go. Even if Satou's demon claimed the beast was only a B-Class threat it still had spooked the timid Osuteno and since it displayed healing abilities, however minor, he wasn't completely comfortable until separating both its head and crushing its heart, which killed the majority of living creatures with a high success rate. Osu might have gone a bit overboard but he had also been extremely cautious due to the fact that, whether by actually being stronger than Osu or pure luck, it had resisted the restraint of the greatest of his bloodline techniques, Blood Break. While he hadn't completely mastered the ability it was still quite a shock to see a non-shinobi resist it.

Still, killing a living creature always bothered him. It was a combination of the fact that he was originally a gentle kid, his position as a medical shinobi, and the self disgust from the euphoric sensation he had whenever blood was spilled. Yes it was a genetic condition he really had no control over but that didn't really make him feel better about it.

After listening for a bit and confirming there was at least no heartbeat or blood flow coming from the creature Osu's dragons began crumbling and were sucked into a ninjutsu scroll Osu used to store the excess blood from his techniques. He looked at the corpse a bit longer before returning his attention to the possessed Satou. No, Osu wasn't really a happy camper right now. His veins were itching for more and he wasn't really anywhere near calm with his heart rate currently still far above what a normal person's could handle from the adrenaline of the fight and the use of his bloodline.

He stumbled forward a bit suddenly, with his body seeming to remember he had only just pulled a rather busy all-nighter at the hospital, but regained his composure somewhat as he addressed Satou's body. "I don't really see why it was necessary for me to finish up since you seemed to have it handled, but it is done." His tone was rather flat and guarded as he was unsure about the characteristics of Satou's demon aside from its hematophagy and its ability to create monsters. Satou wasn't likely completely under its control... Was he? Osu was at least fairly sure that the demon was more interested in the monster's blood than his... Right? Osu tried joking to himself that the demon likely wouldn't have a taste for his blood unless Satou happened to receive a transfusion from the hospital's massive stores of O negative from Osu's bimonthly, one-man blood drives.
OOC MFT WC 1391

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What the creature had lack in speed, it still showed in power. As it thrashed and flailed, its cries of pain echoes up the block. The humans had fled long ago, authorities would most likely be called. As the creature did its best to fight against a superb combination of control and damage. Its slow internal death, it was music to his ears.

Satou looked almost pleased as, his eyes closed, head tilted back to listen to his creatures screams. It made him smile ear from ear. His smile slowly faded with the sound of the creatures yelps muffled with blood curdling taring of flesh,bone and fur. Once the deed was done. Satou stood smiling at Osu, pleased with itself. "Thank you, yes, I could have killed the creature myself." The demon spoke with a smirk. Walking casually, as though Satou wasn't damaged recently. The Demons posture was relaxed, casual. He picked up an arm of the Wolfman and began biting what was left of some muscles. Taring it open as the blood poured out from broken veins. Slurping at them like wet noodles. Nothing but the gross sucking slurping noise for a few moments, then the gnashing of his fangs through flesh and bone as he tore through the arm like a large leg of a bird.
Glancing over at Osu with it's glowing eyes not so much menacing, yet joyfully glowing. " Want some?" Again its deep laugh.

It shook Satou's head in disagreement. "If I had killed the monster myself, I wouldn't have gotten to witness such a beautiful display of power." The demon shook the torn end of the arm at Osu before taring another portion of flesh and swallowing it whole. "You, need to let that out more once in awhile. Just let loose once in awhile. You made such beautiful music Osu-kun." It chuckled as it picked and chose through the all you can eat selection of body parts. What had good portions saved, then with a wave of his hand, chakra began to shape like a maw, which erupted Menacing Blast (M) in a fine beam that singed the remaining body parts to ash. The demon had Satou hide by a building behind the view of public, waving for Osu to come with him. "You should come see the others in the forest sometime." It spoke as it ate, the more it ate, the less the demonic glow showed in his eyes, enough eating that they mellowed out into a charcoal black. leaving the bones and fleshy scraps at his feet.
Licking and sucking the blood on his fingers. He looked zoned out, exhausted as Osu. But higher then a kite

"Hey Osu-kun, sorry for dragging you into this. You're probably pissed and want me to explain?" He had trouble holding his head up. The world was spinning, his stomach felt completely full, and his body tingled with a euphoria that will last him for a long while. His breath leaving steam in the air, his tongue licking over bloodied fangs. "I only knew of it's plans a few months back, started with nightmares. I couldn't sleep, not a single hour. Not without seeing these." He pulled something from his pocket. Folded pieces of paper. Unfolded, it was lead drawing of hideous,twisted beings, they almost looked to jump off the page itself. One of them was the Wolfman, standing as it had been not long ago in a pose to leap at you from the page.

"I've killed many of them, still hunting, but I'm tired." His limbs ached as he tried to stay sitting upright, eyes felt heavy. But he needed to stay awake. Osu was probably more then exhausted. "Yo, how bout I walk you home. Its been rough night for us both. We could talk on the way there about this." He motioned to the pictures that Osu now possessed. Each creature looked like wildlife accustom to kumogakure's region.

As Satou tried to walk, he had the same aloofness of sleepless body and over exertion. He was trying and failing to light and broken cigarette. He looked drunk,blood drunk.

(mft 699wc)

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu watched in barely hidden disgust as the demon that was controlling his friend's body started consuming the monster in a noisy and visually unappealing fashion, and shook his head side to side vigorously when offered a bite. If it had been a normal wolf it would have been one thing with a bit of cooking, but the knowledge of demon corruption and its all too humanoid shape removed it from Osu's food pyramid entirely... As the demon complimented Osu's combat performance and shook a disembodied arm at him, Osu tried to remember if he had ever seen such a complete disregard for table manners in all his life and was coming up blank. As the demon was suggesting that he needed to do such things more often the comment about music caused Osu's eye to open wide enough that he managed to pop out one of his colored contacts revealing an eye that lacked pupil and white and simply appeared to be an orb with blood swimming around inside. He didn't think the demon meant the same euphoric Noise he experienced when blood met the air but it caught him off guard enough to think in that direction.

It was at this point that Osu truly began scowling at the demon. Through the combination of using Satou's body to do such actions and the comment that reminded Osu about a trait of his own that he hated, the demon had really gotten under Osu's skin, not that there was anything that Osu could do about it. He was surprised when the creature suddenly destroyed the remains with a blast of its unsettling chakra. Osu followed it behind the buildings and watched as the demonic nature began to fade until what was standing before him was a dazed Satou.

Seeing that it was really Satou in front of him again Osu relaxed though he was still wearing a grimace. It wasn't really Satou that he was upset with but he really did want more of an explanation of whatever it was that was happening. He listened to the rather exhausted and unbalanced man before him and held the drawings up in front of him for Uso to make sketches of her own inside his head. Osu could tell that these were mutations of the wildlife in the forest which was concerning if this mutation got to the more dangerous creatures that dwell further in, away from Kumogakure. Osu then looked back at the adult who seemed to be just barely holding himself together as he staggered around. "Satou... how much sleep have you gotten these last few months then?" Osu was at the level of concern where he completely forgot to use any honorifics and went straight for the most worrying point.

There was no possible way Osu would let anyone in front of him hold such disregard for their own health, even less so for a friend... Satou was undoubtedly stronger than him but that didn't mean Osu would just let the man run himself into the ground. Raiden, if Osu had more knowledge of Satou's dietary needs he would attempt to drug him to sleep and put him in a hospital bed for a few nights,feeding him via IV. Unfortunately this little episode made it plainly clear that Osu had no idea what exactly it was that Satou's body ran on... He should have taken a sample of the creature from before. To do so anyway would require him to get permission from one of his superiors and Osu wasn't sure if he could talk about Satou's condition to Kitsune-Sensei or Kahako-Senpai... If Satou was registered it would be likely they know something but that alone would put him in the position of having to ask Satou to make sure he wasn't an unregistered kin holder... It was times like these that Osu though that he would almost want a promotion.

Osu even though he was really tiny compared to Satou attempted to prop him up and stabilize him. "Actually Satou... is that... I know you need blood and apparently your needs have become more specific but is that really all you eat? The entirety of your diet and nutrition is reliant upon and fulfilled by those... things?" He needed to ask at least that much. He watched as Satou continued to fumble around.

"Here... let me see that. You shouldn't even smoke these things anyway. Though probably not as bad for your health as that demon..." Osu grumbled a little as he took an unbroken cigarette from Satou's pack, put it in the man's mouth half climbing up him, and lit it. "Are you sure I shouldn't be the one walking you home though? I might be really tired, but I am fairly sure you are in a worse off position than I am." There was also the fact that Satou didn't know Osu had moved all the way over to the Seki District as they moved forward.

[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The world trembled slightly in his eyes. Things began to morph from their natural shape into abstract horrors. Sounds and smells perforated and penetrated his senses to the point he looked completely out of it. Inside his head there was always a battle being waged.
Satou was thrown against the bookshelves of never ending height, as the demons three fingered mandible grabbed him by the throat and shoved him up against the shelf. "I wanted more time! I wanted to enjoy him more! I almost got to see it! He could be one of us!" The creature sounded like it snarled at first but then it started laughing as it dropped Satou onto the hardwood floor. His body was wrecked, so was his mind. He couldn't stand. All he could do was lay there with his face laying against the cold lacquered wood floor. The smell of it clogged his nose, trying to turn his head to face the beast, to whisper. "You will have no one yo-" He grunted as he was hefted into the air with kinetic energy and sent through several walls screaming in anger.

Satou blinked, sighing as he felt his legs try and give out. Immediately grabbing any surface of substance that could hold him upright. Osu was there, talking to him, holding him up. Helping him put a cigarette on his lips. The taste of the filter on his tongue. Feeling Osu light it, he immediately inhaled while listening to words play along.

"Satou...how much sleep have you gotten these last few months then?"

The words seemed to echo around him, almost hanging in the air, in his ears. Like an itch that his fingers reached to touch but paused as he breathed the cool early air, a long white cloud of smoke circled above him. "I try, oh I've tried. hundreds of years worth of trying to sleep. Not one night have I rested soundly." He whispered as he allowed Osu to hold him while he smoked his cigarette. His upper body felt solid. Like stone, yet his weight was light like a feather. His wounds were closing but not fully healing into scared tissue no matter how much healing jutsu was thrown at it, they opened slightly as he walked to close in seconds, his black blood bleeding slightly here and there. His insides were like jelly, his legs felt like rubber.

is that really all you eat?

It was probably best to confide in him, eventually he'd talk to Kahako about it. But she has her own problems to deal with, she didn't need him overburdening her.
"Blood is just a fluid, its preferred beverage to hydrate. It drinks it like a fine wine. It gains very little from the blood, but enough that I was able to appease it with just that. I staved off eating flesh for a long time, even hid it from Kahako-chan. It craves fresh flesh and organs along with the blood. Humans, animals. Anything recently living with blood, flesh and bone. I can consume all. But I won't, I won't be a monster." He shook his head as his free hand took the cigarette from his lips to blow another waft away from Osu.

"I don't have a home. The place I was staying at was with a friend, a civilian living there. I've become too much of a liability. I won't risk his life just so I have a place to sleep. The monsters the demon created hunt after me for the same reason I hunt them. To eat. The demon made them for a snack to himself, and possibly some other #!@$ed reason." He mumbled as he walked. As they were heading out to Osu's home Satou could hear the snickering of evil in his mind.

"Osu-kun, when I wasn't myself. Did the Demon say anything weird? Or did it offer you anything?" His mind began racing as his lips tightened around the cigarette.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu grew more than a bit irritated as the blood continued to trickle out of Satou. It seemed to mock his efforts in part, but more importantly it didn't make the same Noise as normal blood being exposed to air. Rather than the euphoric sound most blood made, that coming out of Satou (while still activating releases of various chemicals in his body) was a constant pitch that he could only liken to the same sort of irritation scratching a chalkboard created.

Still Satou really needed help and allowing him to sleep in alleys wasn't going to improve his condition. The first thing on his list might end up being a drug strong enough to put out a dire bear if Jinchuuriki were as resistant to drugs as rumors suggested. Forget a hospital room, Osu might need to request a lab to really help Satou. As if a medic could do that without explaining exactly why he needed to use up hospital resources. As Satou continued though it did sound that surprisingly Kahako-Senpai knew a bit about this.

The diet... he had no idea what nutrients Satou really needed to maintain some semblance of health when his body wasn't producing even blood in a normal fashion. Diet issues, wounds that didn't respond to medical chakra properly, sleep deprivation, a demon messing around and mutating other creature's very building blocks. Osu wasn't going to need a lab for Satou, he was going to need a hospital. Probably the most important specialist to get his hands on to start would be a molecular biologist. Oh yes, this was completely, without a doubt something he could handle alone he thought sarcastically to himself. Still he promised to help and that was what he was going to do.

Being completely homeless wasn't going to help Satou's health in any way but even if he offered some financial assistance he doubted SAtou would take it. That and it seemed Satou didn't want to risk the well being of civilians.

"Satou, the demon didn't really offer me anything directly. He... complimented my method of fighting, told me I should do it more often and invited me to the forest to see more." He stopped walking. "Obviously I won't go anywhere with the demon alone. Honestly if it wasn't for the fact that the creatures were coming FROM the forest I would try and help you build a cabin or something out there to live in since you are concerned about civilian safety. But obviously you wouldn't be able to get any form of decent sleep without risking getting attacked from all sides which defeats the purpose. But since these creatures are willing to come into the village to hunt you down I can't let you continue to sleep out in the open like this, especially in some alley or whatever horrid conditions you are subjecting yourself to."

But as he thought more Osu found he himself wasn't coming up with any satisfactory ideas. "We could... I don't know. I could... I can't believe I am suggesting this is much better but, we could rent one of those security storage rooms for now? The doors are solid metal which should give you some warning if you are attacked, most have outlets so we could get a heater and a mini-fridge in there? I know it isn't ideal but considering what we would be doing is against the rules there should not be anyone living near you? Obviously we would have to pick one that can be opened from the inside but most have that as a safety feature. I'm sorry I am not coming up with anything that would allow you some safety and allow you more dignity." He looked Satou up and down. "We might also have to rent it in my name... Satou, I'm sorry but we should honestly get you into something clean and do... something about those wounds even if it is just some old fashioned sutures."

MFT 664

OOC: Sorry about the long absence. Work had me so busy it was really getting to my health. I just quit working there a couple days ago so I have more free time for Ninpocho again lol.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back