Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Spirit Summoning - Keikatsu Kado!!! [Kin App][Private]

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The day had finally come. The moment came to pass for the young and willing Shinobi to traverse into the spirit realm. Susumu, with swift movement dashed through the air, against the wind, filled with ambition to reach his destination. “If what my mom said was true about this gate then I best hurry up” Susumu was in his head for a good majority of the trip. It was an attempt to rationalize things in his mind so he could better prepare himself for the future. “What if I can’t find it” “No I have to still try it may not bring father back but at least he can have solace in his death” <i></i> After hours of trotting, Susumu began to come up on a establishment of some sort. He couldn’t really see so he summoned his Rock Golem and jump on top of it to get a better view. “Spirit Style!!!” “Steel Golem Summoning!!!” <i></i> A solid golem of steel appeared from the ground raising Susumu to the heavens. The view seemed to be some kind of ruins of a village or something of the sort. The Golem propelled itself forward by command of its master. Susumu rushed closer toward the establishment to get a better look. As he got closer, he began to get a sense of Deja Vu. It was like he had been here before. Had he? ”What is this place?”<i></i> He heard distant cries of birds echo through the air as the wind praised his garments. It brushed his hair swiftly with no effort. Staring amidst, Susumu heard a voice. ”Turn Back!!!”<i></i> The voice was very frightening. When you heard it you could just feel your body tremble in fear without realizing you were scared. Susumu without hesitation, summoned his clan’s special spirit barrier. “Spirit Style!!!” “Yin Yang Barrier!!!”<i></i> Susumu then activated his Sanryoukyougan to see the barrier he had created. Susumu saw more however. What he saw could only be the very thing he came to face. Upon opening his eyes, Susumu was now in the presence of the one and only... Pandora.
WC:347

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
7cbb6e6a3f2eb70335db065f94692f3e.jpg
Pandora</COLOR>
<i></i>
Susumu beheld a deity in his eyes. He was far beyond anything he could've possibly imagined. His energy and chakra was very different than his. The young shinobi had never felt anything so powerful before. <COLOR color="cyan">"No mortal shall lay his hands on the scroll" "You are too weak to traverse the land of the weak and feeble"</I><i></i> The bold words of the deity crashed Susumu's consciousness. He couldn't believe he was confronting a god. Susumu grunted and grew angry. Wrath was definitely a deadly sin, but in this situation Susumu didn't care. "What kind of God torments the souls he harvest!?"</B><i></i> Susumu's heart was filled with such passion and hate. His hatred was fueled from the very presence of a being of Pandora's caliber. Pandora looked wittingly at the shinobi's bold words. You didn't have to be god to know he was disgusted at such a rebuttal. It was written all over his face. "You have no idea the kind of power you're dealing with" "You are merely playing with not just fire but the devil himself" "These souls are no more of your world and how I punish them is of no concern to you"<i></i> "You son of bitch!" Susumu interjected. With great force he leaped off of his golem through the barrier and charged at the almighty being. "Explosion Style!!!" "Bang Bullet!!!"<i></i>
With quick succession launched an explosive bullet at deadly Pandora. Pandora would evade the attack, activate his Rinnegan and summon a path to attack Susumu. "Summon Path" "Chakra Disruption Blade!" <i></i> The path charged at Susumu swiftly and stabbed Susumu in the stomach. "Gahhgh!!!!" Susumu yelled in agony. Pandora began speaking through his path. "I've said it once and ill say it again." "You are not fit to walk amongst the dead"<i></i> Susumu choking on his blood started weaving handseals. "We'll see about that!" "Spirit Style!!!"<i></i> Susumu summoned a iron casing trapping the path inside. "Iron Coffin!!!" The path fell beside Susumu removing the blade from his stomach. Susumu got up to his feet, as limp as his body was, and weaved handseals for his great golem attack. "Spirit Style" "Steel Golem Strik-"<i></i> Pandora attacked Susumu with another path of judgement. "How?"
"I trapped him inside Iron Coffin" "There's no way he got out that quick"
Susumu flew backwords toward his barrier hitting up against it.
The barrier was destroyed with massive force and Susumu hit the ground like a fly. Susumu looked up to see two paths of judgement and the original Pandora in the distance. "Is this some kind of genjutsu?" "What is this guy?"<i></i> "What you're seeing is real"<i></i> Pandora suddenly was in front of Susumu. He grabbed Susumu by the neck and held him up toward the heavens. "It is no mirage" "I am Pandora and I have been blessed by the gods to call myself a RIKUDO SENNIN!" <i></i> Susumu clenched his teeth. He had only heard myths about such beings. Someone who is able to control six different bodies all at once while having godlike abilities. Pandora squeezed Susumu's neck tighter with a stern look. "I can see your eyes you want to kill me" "But tell me what do you hope to gain by defeating the likes of me?"<i></i> Susumu tried to speak but he couldn't even move his jaw let alone breathe. Pandora slammed Susumu on the ground like a ragdoll. Susumu struggled to get up. "I... ugh..." "I will save all of the spirits you've tormented at your leisure" "more importantly im gonna bring my father back and kill you simply because you don't deserve the title of a god!"<i></i> A strong will Susumu had. However Pandora simply mocked the young shinobi. HAHAHAAHAHA<i></i> Pandora laughed. "Well we'll see about that!!! "Sage Art" "Summon Paths!!!" <i></i> Pandora summoned the rest of his paths. "How bout we make things a little interesting shall we?" Pandora used each path to summon their very own puppets. Susumu looked in astonishment and anger. "Damn you!" "Damn you as well!!!" "Now stand and meet your fate!!! "Sage Art" "Paths of Judgement Twelve Puppet Barrage!!!"<i></i> Susumu was rushed by an onslaught of puppets. Susumu weaved handsigns. "Lightning Style" "Lightning Torrent!" A stream of electricity flowed from his fingertips. The stream split into six streams and hit the paths in the distance. The Barrage of puppets fell to the ground. Pandora was shocked ,to say the least, at the feat. With electricty flowing through his finger tips, Susumu began walking toward Pandora as he was defenseless. "You know i've never heard of gods coughing up blood"<i></i> Susumu said being cocky. His gauntlets Beowulf appeared on his arms and legs. "Tell me how does it feel?" Susumu activated his Titanium Body Jutsu. He then proceeded to snatch the stream backward out of the paths following up with an Iron Coffin for all of them. "Spirit Style" "Iron Coffin" Pandora and his paths were trapped and at the mercy of Susumu. "Spirit Style" "Exorcism" Susumu summoned a sealing tag imbued with spritual energy. He then threw it at Pandora. What is this?<i></i> Pandora asked in shocked. <B>"It's my clans special sealing jutsu im gonna seal you away.<i></i> Pandora was fascinated at the bold words of the Shinobi. His energy began to disintegrate. <I>"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" The paths he created trembled and broke like pawns off a chessboard. Susumu cocked back and gave him a nice solid punch to the gut! Pandora gasped in pain and his weak body fell to the floor. Susumu kicked him over and turned him on his back. "You're finished" "Spirit Style" "Sanryoukyougan Seal!!!"<i></i> Susumu gazed into the now deceased almighty being Pandora's eyes and felt his dark chakra enter his body. "Gaaah" <i></i> Susumu's chakra flow was disturbed. It was almost as if it changed all together. He felt the same exact feeling as when he was in the very presence of the person he just destroyed. But this time it was apart of him.
"Im not like you i'll use this power for good
WC:994
TWC:1341

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Susumu had won the war and the battle. He could without a doubt say he brought a god to his knees. "Now all that's left is to obtain the scroll and open the gate to free all the spirits being tormented<i></i> Susumu darted off and sprinted toward the village he held in eyes. He sprinted against the wind, a phantom to the air, until he would come up on the Tsuchimikado Hideout. "Sanryoukyougan!!!"<i></i> He activated his doujutsu. But something was different this time around. For whatever reason he could see deeper into the spirit realm. Deeper than he ever could before. The phantoms he used to see were like real people, more so like he could touch them and not just see them. He continued his quest. Through his eyes he could see the mountains to the Tsuchimikado Hideout. The hideout itself was in complete ruins. He proceeded up the mountain toward the entrance of the hideout. "Hmm I wonder what happened to it"<i></i> Perhaps it had been destroyed by Pandora to further hide the scroll he thought. Susumu began searching around looking for anything odd or out of place. He lifted up rocks, moved debris, etc. He searched for hours with no luck. "Where the hell is this cursed scroll!?!?!?"<i></i> Susumu grew angry and frustrasted. He then let out a massive punch to the ground that cracked the surface beneath him. He fell two stories down landing on the falling debris. He looked to the left and noticed a faint piece of paper rolled up in the corner. He rushed over to it and to his surprise he had found the scroll. The Words Keikatsu Kado were written on it in Kanji writing. Susumu spread the paper on the ground and performed a summoning jutsu to summon the gate. Summoning No Jutsu!!!<i></i> The ground began to shake and Pandora's Gate began rising from the ground. All of the spirits that were captured began to fly out the minute it opened. "Amazing"<i></i>
WC:332
TWC:1673
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back