Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[SSMM] Burn it down or nah?

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
With a big yawn, the boy finally made his way towards the kitchen. He already missed the warmth and comfort of his bed. The mattress was so nice, it had this soft texture yet was still firm if you lay on it. The blanked was to melt in so soft. He actually came late to class and didn't hide the fact his bed was too comfortable and he made it late with the homework.

However, now he was having a free day and he listened to the floorboards creak under his little weight. Sometimes he could swear some of those tried to snitch on him at night. As he made it to the kitchen his eyes were quickly on a note that was sticking to the fridge. "Oh boy..." He said and first would grab a drink out the fridge and then the note. It was a note saying that Kaen, his dad, would be home late. And he already knew Chi was out today too.
"Huh... so they both won't be around all day..." His first thought was to be like, lazy all day. Play games all day, but already after one hour, that same thought was starting to bore him out.
He lay on the ground with Blitz beside him. "Boy... I thought this would be a living thing... Home alone, I mean... who wouldn't be... I am rarely home alone..." He would comment as often Chi would be around his dad. Sometimes someone else on a visit. But there wasn't much of that.
As he was muttering and rattling towards Blitz, he noticed one thing... No one was going to make dinner probably, or it would be super late. Now his mom did teach him a thing or two to make...

It became a mission as he opened up the fridge, it was empty and nothing was to be found inside. He sighed as he tilted his head. "So there is nothing to work with..." Blitz would leave a soft whimper and go back towards the pillow and lay on top of it. Hato eventually used the tree walking ability to climb the kitchen cabinets to reach high where the old and some dusty cooking books were. "Now... let's find a tasty looking dish... then we are going to bring that to them... to the market... They know what I need for it. The book was heavy for the child as he stood horizontally. He dropped it on the floor and landed beside it. "Alright... This goes a lot easier... such a big and heavy book." Now for a normal adult, this might have a little weight, but for this boy, it was a lot more than just a little weight. He sighed softly and started to look through the page. One thing looked nice, the other did too... But eventually, he found something that did sound relatively easy to make and he was sure everyone would love to eat that.
A big grin started to emerge on his face and he called Blitz to his side. He tore out the page, brought it back up there. "Dad won't miss it..." He would fold it and place it in his small backpack. He even took the jar with him, that had his money in it, not sure where else it would be.

He landed with a soft thud in the middle of the market, looking around himself he already felt lost in the crowd. A soft sigh left the boy and he started to move around the place, showing the paper to a markets man. "Hmm... I see that is an interesting dish you want to make there little one."
"Oiiii, don't call me little! I am a real Shinku! I roar and Blitz bites!"
He soon was met with the hand of the laughing market man who rustled his hair. "And fierce my boy." He would smirk and help him to the cheese. "Now, if you go a few stalls further. You will find the meat vendor, just tell him I said hi." And he got the cheese in his backpack for the yen that the man asked. Hato nodded, made a small bow as a sign of respect, and ran off. It didn't take long for Blitz to find it. "oiii, old man!" Blitz and Hato knew him already, but they never knew the past man meant him.
The two came to a stop as they saw the man walk towards them, he knelt down and look towards them. "Hato, Blitz, how are you both doing?" Hato placed his hands behind his head, leaned on one leg as he threw the other one back. A smirk got to his face as he felt proud. "I am going to cook for dad and Chi! Maybe Moshi too if he eats... But I need this..." And again the paper was unfolded. "I see... Pasta is further up, you can find that there... Meat is here of course..." The old man would nod a few times. "Don't forget a few herbs too, veggies you can find at Martha's place." Hato nodded and jolted it down inside of his head. "I want to make is special... I even saved up, so can I get beef?" This surprised the old man, but he didn't stop the boy. He sold him beef for 3 persons, gave a piece of chicken for Blitz. "Now off you go." He said and Hato would go further. At the spices place, he took salt, pepper, and a little bit of basidium. He would use that as an "art" thing on the place like the photo had. At the next stand, he bought the vegetables which were broccoli.

At the way towards the house, the boy did have trouble to unlock the house. His hands and arms were full of the groceries. He even went out of his way to purchase some drinks for everyone, of course, all of the drinks were non-alcoholic… But he would make some fun examples of it. For Kaen he brought home apple juice because it looked the same as beer in color he thought. For Chi he brought back some Yogi, as he wasn’t sure what she drank actually… But he liked that stuff so brought that back. Furthermore some milk and basic things for the next morning to eat…

He started to wash his hands and the vegetables… He followed the paper for his receipt… but even that wasn’t easy. With the knife he was very careful, he cut the unions and had a huge crying festival with it, till the point he actually grabbed a diving glasses and began to cut them further. As he went along with cutting things, placing them ready in bowls… He already had the cheese in the pot, with some butter and steered. It was on a low fire as he tried to multitask… Yet the boy was soon found with a burning pan, he found that he had actually managed to burn the cheese inside the pan till the point the pan was no longer salvageable. At this, the boy was found troubled. The cooking pit looked horrid from the cheese everywhere… But Blitz did nudge him in the back of the knee trying to encourage the boy to try again. It took the young ginger some cleaning, some chopping again and he skipped the cheese and pasta… as that was black on the floor. The flour was already everywhere, there was even a smudge across his cheek.
There was this nice scent in the kitchen mixed with a burned smell. The kitchen might look like a battlefield, but there was one warrior sitting on the kitchen table, having three plates and 2 heaters with food on it. One heater was filled with rice, the other heater with beef, onions, and broccoli mixed together. There were glasses filled with drinks poured in each of them.
The boy had already done so much, that he had fallen asleep at his own spot while waiting. Blitz nicely curled up below his chair, wagging his tail at the first one that came in. As the thumping of Blitz his tail started to wake the boy, everyone else was coming home. "Suprise..." The boy didn't sound really enthusiastic as he was rubbing his eyes, the burned smell was finally out of the kitchen, just the black smudge on the ground not.

[SSM C-rank
WC needed: 700
WC placed 1408]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back