Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Staff Team Updates

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A hearty welcome to Kouin as the newest member of the NC Administrative team!

Be sure to congratulate him in the proper areas!

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Oh man, it's been a long time since there's been any updates here.
Feels odd to do this, and kind of saddening at the same time, but I am the one to do it nonetheless.

Due to stress, caused by numerous little to larger problems in life, our very own Kaze Kouin, aka Raiden on Discord, an Admin that has been with us since Aug 28, 2016, and also a time before, has decided to step down from his position on the team.

The whole of Admin in unity salute him for his many dedicated hours of helping, working, writing and being there for countless players as an Admin and representing what makes this site what it is.
We hope his continued persistence and hard working nature echoes through into 'Real Life' as he gets back upon his feet and becomes better and stays forever awesome as we know he can be.

Thank you, my friend.
- Yoshi
And the rest of the Administrative Team

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Head Admin Toraono Kuro has decided to step down as a Head Administrator. Toraono Kuro has been a dedicated and active user on NC for over a decade and has served for many years as not only a staff member but also as an Administrator. Due to real life circumstances Toraono Kuro does not have the time he used to have to serve as he previously have so it is with a heavy heart we make this announcement. However, in celebration of his years of hard work we have decided to offer double training More information on this found in the announcement linked here.

In light of recent Administrative changes, the Administration Team has decided to add 3 new users to the Admin Team:
  • Reiko: a long-term user that has served as an Administrator in the past as well as Head Mod, Head Admin, Battle Moderator, Developer, Head Developer and Sand Council.
    Azusa: a long-term users that has served as a Developer, Head Developer, Advert Team, Contract Team and Lore Team member.
    Uchiha Takeshi: a long-term user that presently serves as a Battle Moderator, Leaf Councilor, and Contract Team member.

Please welcome and congratulate these new and returning Administrators. We are looking forward to seeing what they will add to the site and community!

- Admin Team

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Some of you might notice a change in my name color. I have decided to step off the Administration, some people know why. I do not know how long this will be but thank you all. Happy Holidays.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As many of you are already aware Admin Michi has stepped down but continues to be a dedicated and driven part of the Naruto community we have built here. We would like to take the time to thank her for all the hard work and service that she has given while part of this Team.

In light of recent Administrative changes, the Administration Team has decided to add 1 new user to the Admin Team:

Izumi: a user who currently is serving on Leaf Council, Contract Team. Izumi also has been active inside of coding the site, and has a open shop for avatars and banners for the community.

Please welcome and congratulate the new Administrator. We are looking forward to seeing what they will add to the site and community!

- Admin Team

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Akujin from Sand, has decided to step down and resign from his position as the team leader of the Contract Team for personal reasons. There is no ill will held to this decision.
Best of luck with future projects my friend.

A new team lead will be chosen in due time.

- Admin Team

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Otani Ryuichi was selected today by the Contract Team to take over as their Contract Head today! Everyone give him a round of applause and we wish him the best of luck with his position.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As some of you may already know, we recently bid farewell to our last Battle Moderator Head Umashi who stepped down not too long ago. We genuinely thank him for all of the time and effort he put into his tenure as Bmod Head and wish him the best we have to look towards the future where we are happy to announce (albeit a bit late, sorry bud!) a new head who has taken over the team where Umashi left off-- Sanyu!

Looking forward to working with you Sanyu!

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So it came up this morning that my quiet resignation from admin has apparently set a bunch of folks spinning theories about why I'm no longer red and the common thread I'm hearing is that I was fired so let me set the record straight for everyone watching at home:

Yesterday evening I resigned my official position on the admin team to focus on my duties as head of dev and as a member of Sand's community leaders. All this means, ultimately, is that I will not actively be participating in admin discussions and votes though I still retain my partial ownership of the site so if anyone out there has an issue they need raised with the admin team please feel free to contact me and I will ensure someone from the admin team reaches out to get in contact with you.

And for those folks who are responsible for the rumor mongering-- shame on you.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Today the Administration team bids thee farewell to a majestic and wonderful individual that being Senju Kazuki His decision derives from him having a lack of time to dedicate to the team these days.

And as the saying goes, our real lives outside of the site always takes a priority. And it is important to recognize when ones ability to participate is declined due to RL circumstances. There is no problem in recognizing this, the staff teams survive and will find ways to work around it, what's important is that we are all honest towards each other. If you are unable to post in a timely manner, give your buddies a message and let them know, there is nothing wrong with that.

Kazuki has been an Admin and afterwards a head admin for a great many years and the administration team greatly appreciates and is forever grateful to all the work and time Kazuki has put into the team and the site at large. He will be forever welcome back once his life and time has settled down again and he is willing to step back up.

Godspeed my friend, and I hope to make you proud as you venture forth out there.
- Your Friend & the Admin Team at large

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Once again we say our goodbyes to another administrator, our very own Tao bids the team sayonara until a time he has the time to dedicate to the site. And just like Kazuki he has served with the rest of a very long time. During the first few years there wasn't a thread he wasn't engaged with, unfortunately, just like Tao, life takes a larger priority and has taken up a majority of his time.

And just like Kazuki we happily extend a hand at a time he feels ready to step back up to take a spot with us. But for now he has opted to stay with his colors giving him to focus elsewhere, and giving the team an open opportunity to get new blood, new ideas and new activities to the team. We the currently serving team and site at large appreciates wholeheartedly every minute of every day that he has dedicated to the site. And we can't wait to hear what glorious experiences he might have outside of the team and the site as a whole.

Godspeed my friend.
- The Administration Team

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You're probably thinking that this is another resignation, but it is not!

Some of you may have noticed that Suika AKA Kimishima is now red on site and on Discord. That is because he is our newest Admin! Send him your congratulations and/or condolences as you see fit, and please be kind to him while he's learning his way around his new duties.

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This had been a very busy time for the Administration team,

In appreciation for all the time that Senju Kazuki, Sunahoshi Katsuo, and Tao have been apart of the team, NC is awarded one bonus week of additional training for each of them. Their hard work and dedication have help guide NC to reach the point we are at, and our appreciation cannot be stressed enough; thank you so much, so very much for everything you have done for NC!

We are already in the end of the week, so next week, 28 January-03 February, everyone will receive x4 training.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Administrator Orouro has stepped down from his position as an Administrator of Ninpocho Chronicles. Orouro was a hard-working Administrator that has participated in nearly every topic discussed in Admin, been involved in every vote and has contributed to just about every team on the site. He was actively engaged in the community as both a player and a staff member. With experience in multiple communities as a player and a staff member, Orouro proved himself to be an invaluable resource over the years. He will be missed in his role as an Administrator. Thank you so much for your years of service and dedication to the team. I look forward to seeing what amazing things you will do next.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ranji has decided to take her departure from the Administration Team due to personal reasons.

The team has greatly benefited from all her work and assistance she has provided during her time here, and all the work she has done towards the betterment of the site is also greatly appreciated. She will remain a staff member on two teams, including Leaf Council where she will focus her attentions fully.

We wish her all the best of luck, both on and off the site.
Take it easy, take a sisi my favorite bird of prey.

- The Administration Team

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
We regret to announce that Uchiha Takeshi is no longer serving as an admin on Ninpocho Chronicles. This comes after several troubling incidences that were brought forward to our attention. Despite this, we are thankful for his time as admin and as a council member on our site, and we wish him the best with the next chapter of his life. He will be missed.

-The Administration Team

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
I am officially taking a leave of absence from my administrative position for an undisclosed amount time.

I'll always be around updating things and posting announcements here and there, but I'll be focusing my attentions behind the scenes, updating and fixing our server and hosting. I have a bunch of different things I'll be working on. So look forward to some optimizations.

Thank you.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
We bid welcome to Miroku Riyota to the Administration team!
We look forward to seeing what he can accomplish on the team to try and improve, help and support our community!

I also wish to notify of mine and Katsuo's return to Admin on top of it.

We also took our farewell to Asuza and Kimi.
More information on Azusa here: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=62010
More information on Kimi's departure will come later.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
We bid welcome to Kai. An older member, that has stayed with the community for many years and been the sole member on the Development team, he's both supported and managed many facets of this area for literal years.

And with a study in psychology and counseling, we have great hopes for what he might accomplish with us on the team.

Rebuilding bridges and building frameworks are our current primary focus. And I'm sure Kai has great insight on this area.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This hasn't been used of late, let us fix that.

Everyone give Raizo AKA Roku a warm welcome as NC's newest administrator! Raizo's been on NC for a long time now, and Sand has certainly been the better for his presence. We're eager to see what new ideas he brings to the team!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back