Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Stalking Lessons (Req Riku)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kagari had a slight problem, he was running a bit tight on cash. The trip back from Kumo had eaten into most of his budget, and he was "homeless" at the moment. Since the apartment that he once rented was gone and his mom currently M.I,A, he had been forced to live at a bed and breakfast type of hotel in Suna. It was owned by an older couple, but considering that he's currently off duty and not out doing missions, his funds were drying up.

The quickest way at the moment to get some cash without doing missions and odd jobs were teaching. Officially, he was registered as a Chunin the last time he checked, so he'd be able to teach a class. But what exactly? Kagari only ever cared about the practical elements of a shinobi, rather than theory. But, considering he was an ANBU and couldn't exactly expose the inner workings of a current operative, there was a limit to what he could teach academy students. He also wasn't registered as an official teacher at the Academy, so anything he taught had to be extracurricular and not a fundamental class in the curriculum.

So what could he teach? Tracking! Tracking has been one of his most essential tools in his arsenal since the beginning of his career. It's easy to follow a guy but to truly track and understand your target; that's what made you dangerous.

So here was in front of a small bulletin board with a page in his hand. On it, it said:

Stalking and You.​
A lesson on how to become a better tracker.​
Room 108​
<i>
</i>

Kagari nodded, satisfied with his makeshift ad and stapled it on the tan board in front of him. His lesson plan would begin tomorrow, a bit too hopeful as he pictured himself teaching a full class.

He would soon be disappointed that only one would show up.

Kyuuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Up on his tippy toes, little three foot eight inch Riku peered at the newest notice on the board. He made it a habit to check the bulletin daily, since Michi said that it was important to always be well informed, and Riku wanted to live up to Michi’s expectations. He brightened up as he deciphered the words up above. A tracking lesson, wow! They hadn’t really covered tracking yet, so he could definitely use something like that. He bet that he and Isamu would be great in a tracking class! He searched the pinned page for a location, and he ended up finding one. Room 108, he told himself, repeating it in his mind in order to make sure that he remembered it.

On his way, he got a bit turned around, and it occurred to him that the notice on the board hadn’t specified a time. Hopefully, he would arrive on time, ‘cause it was rude to be late to things. He eventually found his way to room 108 with his puppy at his heels after a few miscellaneous mishaps on the way.

He peered into the room, expecting it to be as full as his regular classes.

Except there was not a single student there. He paused, suddenly very concerned that he might have gotten the number of the classroom wrong. He had been so sure that it had been room 108, but maybe it was a weird six that was there instead of an eight? Or a zero? Zeros kind of looked like eights, sort of. He hesitated to entered the room, looking very small and uncertain in the doorway.

"...'Scuse me? 'm looking for trackin' lessons, d'ya know where those are?" His voice was quiet but audible.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
No one showed. Not a single soul. Kagari leaned back in his chair and sighed in defeat, disappointed. While possibly not getting paid for a class was a downer, but being blown off entirely; that stings a bit. It was around 4 in the afternoon, he knew that most students were either home or a part of their clubs. As he was getting ready to pack up, which consisted of a notebook and bag; he heard the door open to his left.

A young boy, peered into the classroom. He looked lost, or was expecting something. He probably was looking for a full class as well, but the only occupants were empty desks and a disgruntled "sensei". The light blonde turned his head towards Kagari, "...'Scuse me? 'm looking for trackin' lessons, d'ya know where those are?" He asked softly. Despite being in an empty classroom, Kagari almost didn't hear him.

Was he shy? Regardless, Kagari would answer the young students' question. "Yeah...it's supposed to be here. I guess you saw my flyer." Kagari rubbed the back of his head, feeling a bit awkward. "Unfortunately I thought more kids would show but...I guess maybe the word 'stalking' was a bit too...much." Kagari chuckled a bit.

"Well...I guess I can change it over to a tutoring session and charge more." Kagari said outloud to himself, hoping to squeeze the academy for some much-needed Cash. Although he had to placate quickly, not to worry the boy with a possible expense. "Oh! I wouldn't be charging you of course. I was talking about the academy. So never mind that."

"I'm Kagari Toshiwakai, and since I'm not really a teacher you can just call me Kagari. I'm a Chunin the last time I checked and I've done my fair share of tracking. Mostly people though, although one is presently alluding me sadly." Kagari bowed politely after introducing himself.

"So...who are you?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back