Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

STEALING YOUR HEART.. (nah I'm just looting) [BELOVED][OPEN]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
ATTENTION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... THERE HAS BEEN A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT. AN EXPERIMENTAL PHEROMONE HAS BEEN RELEASED ACCIDENTALLY. PLEASE VACATE THE STREETS AND SEEK A BASIC ANTIDOTE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

68747470733a2f2f6d79616e696d657368656c662e636f6d2f75706c6f61642f64796e616d69632f323031332d30312f31302f31313134322e6a7067

Maru was dressed in his usual attire. A white dress shirt with the collar sticking up, gray waistcoat and a long blue coat that he leaves open and whose sleeves are rolled up below the elbow, showing purplish red wrist bands. When Maru first heard this announcement through the speakers he didn't rush out of the streets, there was no need to run because he didn't have lungs breath. Smirking Maru actually expected the poison to cause chaos, like causing people to bleed from every orifices of their body or causing people to become deathly ill. After all poisons were meant to slowly kill you from within, the young shinobi simply wanted to see the effects of this toxin so he could possibly use it for one of his puppets or maybe on himself because his body was now a weapon. However after seeing what this Beloved poison had actually done to people, that dream of Maru's faded when seeing that this very poison caused people to fall in love with the first thing they see! The young shinobi had to be glad that his entire body was an artificial doll body otherwise there would be no doubt that the poison would be able to affect him and he'd be some love blinded zombie like most people here.

Maru looked to see some people with gas masks heading to put an end to this terrible gas, while some purposely used the gas to their advantage as some sick attempt at finding love, then there were the people who knew that this was poison but got caught up in it too little too late. This is, by all means, a pretty messed up toxin to say the least. “Well then,” the plastic marionette master said. "I got my dolls, I got my Youkai, I got my darkness and I got no hope.” Maru said as he walked through the streets sticking out like a sore thumb, his joints clicking as he move. Twisting his neck from side to side, he began to wonder who all had been caught up in this, more importantly he wanted to see if there was anyone he knew that was probably making the biggest mistake of their life right now.

But then Maru realized something…. There wasn't any LAWS so he could do whatever he wanted!! "Well I guess I'll go see what clothes they have for the five finger discount.” Maru gloated.

…….

The store was empty as the wooden demon stepped in, leaving the door open so the toxins would move in freely in case people were hiding inside, rubbing both of his hands together he wondered what he should take first. The cash register or the clothes, Maru decided to go for the cash register first. Strutting along he looked around to find the biggest bag he could find, deciding to go with a very large purse before heading to the front of the store. “Well looks like everything is a 100% off,” the living doll chuckled, adjusting his rectangular glasses then got to work. First he went for the tips only jar, opening the lid to dump every last penny within the bag. Then he went to the register, running into a little problem because he couldn't open it by normal means… So Maru picked up the heavy tool then tossed it at the floor! It broke and the yen came flying out, Maru grabbed two handfuls of cash and looked at one hand to utter a laugh, then looked at the other to laugh, then he gazed up at the ceiling to giggle evily, the sound of his laugh almost sounding like chalk screeching on a chalkboard. The wooden feind thought of who can possibly stop him now? No one!

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
In some stories the Hero was brandished with some wholesome story... and this was not the case. Sushi lived a good life, he didnt know his father but that wouldnt have altered him. He felt like his father was always with him, in spirit, with his abilities. He was sure about this. Suyashi considered himself a hero of sorts. Or a Hero's apprentice. As such, he would do the right thing at the right time, and think of the people harmed to consider the facts about those affected. He made sure not to go overboard like some people did, but there were days like this were a Hero was needed to save the day. Petty crime, was something they frowned upon in Konoha, and anyone who lived there should be ashamed of doing so...

Lifting his nose, he could smell the chakra, and the stench of puppetry to which he found... Maru. The boy he fought and beat in the tournament. The boy that said he was gonna kill his mother. Hearing first the smashing and grabbing as yen seemed to be spread throughout the scene... Suyashi would shake his head before looking to Maru as he stepped into the doorway. "Welp, I knew it would come to this... someone like you always turns to their dark ways...", shaking his head Suyashi would roll his shoulders, this was going to be the second time he'd ever faced this boy. and it would definitely seem to be that he would be ready to get into a fight. Though Suyashi would try to diminish the situation.

"So, my suggestion to you... leave and cease this before I'm forced to put you down again. Please... You should know better than this... This is not your country to be looting and destroying. You could make a terrible name for all of us...", he pleaded for a moment before clenching his fists, he knew Maru better than that. He could smell something different though, maybe he was stronger? Suyashi was definitely stronger, faster... who knew. Suyashi was ready to protect this land like he would protect his home and the sanctity of his friends and family. Leaf would be thrown out if they caught people under this banner doing such things...

[Topic Entered]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
2571928_1333580317122.36res_500_281.jpg

Laughing and snickering, Maru continued to stuff yen after yen within a cute purse. Of course, it was not because he was in dire need for the money but it was for the simple fact that he could. After all there was a small tragedy, so someone ought to take advantage of the many business that had been open, free for the taking! Honestly anyone who didn't thought of robbing a few businesses that had been left unattended were pretty dumb. Maru was in a pretty good mood… that was until someone decided to play hero at the doorway of the store. The voice that Maru remembered… the Puppet master went from laughing to himself to becoming completely silent after hearing the first sentence. The air got noticeably heavy as the self proclaimed hero spoke to the boy, but he seemed unresponsive….

Maru completely stopped what he had been doing before hand, it was like he was possessed by the urge to kill. Standing to his feet Maru, his back was turned to Suyashi… he turned to look at his enemy, the hateful glare that burned on Maru's face told that this puppet master who was the root of the darkness within the leaf wasn't going to be swayed by mere words. Usually he would probably argue the fact, probably even tried to escape or even throw an insult at his direction. But this wasn't any person… it was Suyashi! The very reason why he joined the ANBU, why he sought power through the darkness… TO KILL THIS SO CALLED HERO.

Maru couldn't stand the way he talked, the way he acted, hell Maru even hated lighting because of this pathetic boy who dwelled in the light and oozed positivity. The very thought of Suyashi made Maru want to bash his brains in just from the sight of him. Maru's clenched his fist tightly, clenching his teeth tightly, the choice that Suyashi gave him went out of the window. He didn't even respond to him… all he wanted to do now… is KILL.

[CALLING BMOD!!!!!! NOW!!!! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Good morning/afternoon/evening towards you all! I'll be your participating battle moderator for this session. Any inquiries you may have throughout this process can be directed towards me and I'll do my absolute best to address them. Feel free to ask any inquires through personal messages on Ninpocho's system or you can contact me through discord (@Kazabot); whichever you prefer! With that being said let me give you a simple . . .

Disclaimer:<i></i> Please do understand in the usage of genjutsu/stealth usage/etc that there are scenario's in which I am unable to disclose direct information.

With that being addressed, I'll require the following from each of you:
  • Statistics
  • Custom Class
  • Bloodline/Core Ability/Kinjutsu/Curse Seals
  • Abilities
  • Equipment
  • Weapons with augments listed
  • Jutsu
  • Actions & Conditionals

Furthermore, any links that you provide will greatly increase the rate in which the mods are able to posted for your convenience, but do not feel this is necessary.

Feel free to place your first round actions within your initial sending of the above, or you may send them separately; either way is fine.

Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, even when stating what you're maintaining. This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if an item is modded the way you didn't wish. With that in mind, I am human and the possibilities for mistakes do arise; feel free to point these out!

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shaking his head, the boy would have no words, but of course knuckle heads had no words. They were special, slower than the rest, and Maru was definitely one to fit the bill of a very special boy. Suyashi would gaze back to Maru, noticing things had changed with him. Obviously stronger, and obviously 'happy' to see Suyashi. It was like two long lost friends had simply found themselves in a position that would seemingly bring them to a moment's embrace. What am I thinking... Maru hated Suyashi and the feeling was quite mutual when it came to how Suyashi felt about the boy that said he would attempt to take his mother's life. That was a step no one wanted to take with Sushi. He was going to stand by his word to protect his mother from any harm.

"No words? Scared? Funny I could hear you bellowing before I entered but it seems now that you're face to face with me... You've got nothing to say... Alas, I'm sure that you'll be unable to speak in a few moments even if you wanted to. Stand down I say Maru... Before I am forced to put you down once again... And this time... I've got no reason to hold back against you.", and with that he would switch into his stance shifting his hands and preparing himself for the fight that would imminently come. He knew Maru was a Neanderthal and couldnt think for himself outside of his own darkness... but alas this was the case of mistaken energies. And Maru didnt know what was going to come from this New Suyashi.

To whom it may concern... Be advised that this might not be a fight that children should see...

[Actions Sent]​

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
12292666_1699918013574781_47021004_n.jpg

He hadn't met this boy but once, and he had generated so much hatred for this particular individual. Since the student tournament, when he was motivated to kill Suyashi and everyone within the student tournament. Maru said that he would kill this boy's mother just to get under his skin, and now this hero stood before him again wanting him to stop his misdeeds because this would make the village look bad. However maru could care less about the money he could rob at this point, he was hungry for blood. He was possessed by his urge to see Suyashi bleed, now it was time to show him what true darkness was capable of.

Suyashi kept on running at his mouth, urging Maru to give him an insult or boast of how he would break his spirit by consuming him within the black void of his darkness but Maru gave him no reply. Maru felt the burning feeling of hatred turn into full blown rage upon hearing Suyashi’s voice that oozed confidence in his abilities, the demonic aura began to grow strong and cloak him in pure evil chakra. Something one the side of his neck began to glow a strange purple, his curse seal given to him by Takeshi. He hasn't used it since he got it but now was the perfect time. And now it was time to summon his beloved puppet… Kawaii

Poof!

"WELL HELLO THERE.. HEHEHE…. ARE YO—!!” the shrill voice was cut off by Maru channeling his evil chakra within her. His chakra threads from blue to a crimson red, the evil chakra taking whole of the puppet causing Kawaii to wriggle and writhe as the evil Chakra transformed her into a mad, razor teeth, doll from hell. Her mechanical jaw hung open then bit down hard as though testing its jaws. With an inhuman battle cry, the dark marionette came rushing towards Suyashi! Blades shot out of both hands as she prepared to strike the boy, MARU had something planned that would tear him to shreds.

[Actions sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ROUND 1<i></i>

Maru:<i></i>
HP: 23,940
CP: 14,400 - 3,220 = 11,180
AP: 8 - 8 = 0
AP Next Round: 8

Yami
HP: 12,900
CP: 12,900 - 65 = 12,835
AP: 4 - 1 = 3
AP Next Round: 5

VERSUS:

Sushi:<i></i>
HP: 42,000 - 50 - 115 + 645 + 646 + 645 = 42,00 (MAX)
CP: 19,800 - 3,125 = 16,675
NE: 5,940
AP: 8 - 6.25 = 1.75
AP Next Round: 9
Status: Bleeding Rank 2! Duelist, Piercing Style, Lightning Style, and equipped with Crimson Sky

Aki // Tadashi
HP: 11,880 // 11,880
CP: 9,680 // 9,680
AP: 4 - 0.5 - 0.75 = 2.75

Clones:
Clone #1
HP: 2,422
CP: 1,122 - 240 = 882
AP: 2 - 1.5 = 0.5

Clone #2

Clone #3

• 0.00 Seconds
    • Suyashi activates Duelist on Maru!
    • Maru’s demonic aura flairs! (Does not affect Suyashi!)
    • Maru begins to become engulfed in Cursed Chakra!
    • Maru summons forth his Kawaii Puppet!
    • Suyashi switches into Piercing Style!
    • Suyashi switches into Lightning Style!
  • 2.50 Seconds
    • Maru is covered by a Curse Seal!
    • Suyashi utilizes Elemental Clones! Three more Suyashi appear! (Maru is aware of the real Suyashi!)
    • Suyashi equips Crimson Sky!
  • 4.06 Seconds: Maru summons Yami!
  • 5.00 Seconds: Maru utilizes Kawaii to attack Suyashi with Arcing Slash! (Body Switch!)
  • 5.31 Seconds: Suyashi summons Aki and Tadashii!
  • 5.94 Seconds: Maru uses Kawaii to attack Suyashi with Arching Slash! (Miss)
  • 6.56 Seconds:
    • Aki and Tadashi equip Claws and Paws!
    • Yami performs a hidden action! (Suyashi bleeding Rank 2!)
  • 6.88 Seconds: Maru uses Kawaii to attack Suyashi with Arching Slash! (Miss!)
  • 7.81 Second: Maru uses Kawaii to attack Suyashi with Arching Slash! (Partial – 50%)
  • 8.44 Seconds: Aki strikes at Maru with a basic strike! (Miss!)
  • 10.00 Seconds:
    • Maru attacks Suyashi with Kawaii’s Gas Warfare! (Miss!)
    • Suyashi Clone #1 uses Thunder Clap on Suyashi! (x3 Hit!)
    • Suyashi Clone #2 uses Thunder Clap on Suyashi! (x3 Hit!)
    • Suyashi Clone #3 uses Thunder Clap on Suyashi! (x3 Hit!)

- Maru, curse seal backlash will take place at the beginning of next round as ruled.
- Maru, your effects from said curse seal will also take place at the beginning of the round.

- Suyashi, you didn't have enough AP left to perform your conditional.

- Due to the code not currently working, I decided to list the mod the ye'olden fashion way. Enjoy.
- If you believe there are any mistakes with the above mod, send me a personal message!
- Any questions? Feel free to ask!

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
horriblesubs-nisemonogatari-10-720p_mkv_snapshot_18_29_2012_03_10_17_42_19.jpg

"DIE!” Maru growled as he snatched his hand hard, the doll making a swing for Suyashi's neck and slit his throat. Maru began to smirk, but that smirk soon faded when the Suyashi infront of him turned into a damn log! BODY SWITCH! With no time to waste Maru pulled up his sleeve to reveal a Japanese symbol for ‘EVIL’ on his forearm and focused his evil chakra into the character to summon his shadowy nightmarish demon YAMI. The demon would then float around to Maru's side to examine the situation, the demon looked at Maru thinking that he might get to play a game or to but from the hatefulness in Maru's chakra, this was no time to be playing around.

Of course, Maru wasn't the only one with a contract. Suyashi summoned Maru's least favorite animal in the entire world!.... Filthy, drool having, TOILET DRINKING MUTTS! This further enraged Maru and he made his Puppet rush at the boy and he missed him! However, although the blade didn't cut through Suyashi noticed a huge cut on his chest that began to bleed! But Maru missed him didn't he? Yami laughed scornfully...”DRIP DROP… THE SOUND OF BLOOD…”

Maru made his Puppet take another slash at his head, which missed then he aggressively yanked at the strings which tore into his clothes and gashed at some flesh which increased Maru's rage. But then one of the mutts decided to take a swing at MARU and missed. Maru's first thought was to kill the dog, but Maru blasted poisonous gas at Suyashi which missed him but that was the least of Maru's worries. Three Suyashi! Yes three wannabe hokage, save the world Suyashi came to his aid and practically charged him up. Whether Suyashi was purposely enraging Maru or just being him didn't matter. Maru was in the room with 6 living breathing things that he hated.

OKAY I’M BURNING THIS JOINT TO THE GROUND! Kawaii opened her mouth and a metallic tube came out while Maru began weaving handseals.

[Actions sent]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
k9PfqR9.jpg
1EeYYa7.jpg
M7zxFrA.jpg

WluPYLZ.png
leaf_MIT.gif
WluPYLZ.png

'He still fights the same.. thats good to see, lets hope he got some stronger tricks.', nodding he would focus himself to Maru, allowing his Sharingan to materialize with Two Tomoe in either eye. It was the duelist spirit within him. His father's ability of Uchiha Kin manifested though one of his innate abilities to lock onto one target and give himself a chance to focus his energy at him while using outside links to do his bidding to anyone else. However, this was a chance to manipulate his body... allowing the flow of electricity to overtake him while shifting his footing into a state where he would be able to dish out damage as needed. Though as Sushi would feel the pressure of Maru's darkness, but his darkness didnt affect Suyashi... not yet anyways. He did have a stronger presence he could feel the strength radiating from him. . . He had that much going for him.

"Maru... You want so desperately to kill me... But I am not someone that will just bend to your will. You should know this from our first bout.", shaking his head again he would spot the seal on Maru's symbol on Maru's Forearm, 'Evil? Isnt that a bit Redundant? I know you're Evil... But...' seeing the seal activated and it would reveal the demon... Darkness incarnate. The spiritual pressure was harnessed now was more than before, this was not a position he wanted to be in. However, Suyashi would quickly muster the handseals for Tadashii and Aki finishing with a thunderous howl, "HOOOOOOO!! AKI! TADASHII! COME TO MY SIDE!", nodding he would see the two instantly appear, and without a second they would begin their attempted assault on Maru, before this Sushi would place summon the rods of electricity to energize him, keeping his body fully furnished with ample energy.

"...Wait... Why am I bleeding? You havent hit me...", thinking nothing made sense, he was unaware of the Genjutsu placed on him as the Youkai spoke... and damn he couldnt brush it off but that was enough to throw off his thinking for a moment. "Sushi boy! Give us the Order!" "Right! Want us to take out Puppet Boy? or that Demon he's got there?", even Tadashii and Aki were confident as Sushi was. They had no reason not to be... Sushi had trained endlessly with them since the student tournament to prepare for moments like this. Then Aki would smirk, and bark out.

"You doing that Technique Jerfu-senpai taught you?", to which Sushi would tilt his head, "Only if things get hasty... or if he tries something stupid...", nodding he would look back to Maru before looking to the doll and then Maru again. Three on three? Well he had the rods, but they werent aimed at Maru. They were energizing Sushi, for now the plan was set... he didnt have to change anything just yet. Things seemed to be going the way he needed them to go.

[Actions Sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ROUND 2<i></i>

HP: 23,940 + 1,915 = 23,940 (MAX) - 2,266 - 3,726 - 335 - 1,620 - 1,170 - 505 - 78 = 14,240
CP: 11,180 - 560 - 2,270 = 8,350 (Max Cp is lowered to 12,600)
AP: 8 - 6.25 = 1.25
Status: Curse Seal and a floating Kawaii puppet! Setting Tea Country ablaze!

Yami
HP: 12,900 - 810 - 608 = 11,482
CP: 12,835 - 35 - 710 = 12,090
AP: 5 - 4 = 1

VERSUS:

HP: 42,00 (MAX) - 840 - 50 - 710 - 2013 - 1,265 - 645 + 645 + 645 = 39,057
CP: 16,675 - 1,896 - 489 - 327 - 910 + 464 = 13,517
NE: 5,940
AP: 9 - 8.75 = 0.25
AP Next Round: 8.25
Status: Bleeding Rank 2!, set ablaze and Deadly Burned! Duelist, Piercing Style, Lightning Style, and equipped with Crimson Sky

Aki // Tadashi
CP: 9,680 - 2,375 = 7,305 // 9,680 - 665 = 9,015
AP: 5 -5 = 0
AP Next Round: 4

Clones:
Clone #1
HP: 2,422 - 2,013 = 409
CP: 882 - 240 = 642

Clone #2
HP: 2,422 - 2,013 = 409
CP: 882 - 240 = 642

Clone #3
CP: 882 -240 =

• 0.00 Seconds
    • Maru’s curse seal backlash occurs!
    • Maru Demonic Aura flares! (All but Tadashii are effected!)
    • Suyashi sheathes his Crimson Sky!
    • Suyashi draws his Cane Blade!
  • 2.00 Seconds: Aki uses Higuma on Maru! (Partial – 50%, Miss, Hit, Hit, Miss, Partial – 25%)
  • 2.50 Seconds: Suyashi uses Hyper Thrust on Maru! (Hit, Partial 75%, Hit, Partial 75%, Hit, Partial 50%) (Dual Weapon Strike: Hit!)
  • 3.44 Seconds: Maru’s Kawaii makes Tea Country toasty! Flamethrower shower!
    • Suyashi attempts to use Naturalization! (Fail! Reduced by 40%)
    • Clone #1 (Partial 75%)
    • Clone #2 (Hit!) (Success)
  • 3.88 Seconds: Suyashi uses Outer Rim Breaker on Maru! (Hit, Hit, Hit!) (Dual Weapon Strike: Miss!)
  • 4.00 Seconds: Yami performs a hidden action!
  • 5.50 Seconds:[/b] Tadashii strikes with Lotus Flower Bomb!
    • Yami: (Hit, Partial – 75%)
    • Maru (Hit, Hit!)
  • 5.28 Seconds: Suyashi uses Iron Point Prison on Maru! (Hit – Bound!) (Dual Weapon Strike: Hit)
  • 7.15 Seconds: Maru attempts to escape bind! (Free!)
  • 7.50 Seconds:
    • Clone #1: Strikes Suyashi with Thunder Clap!
    • Clone #2: Strikes Suyashi with Thunder Clap!
    • Clone #3: Strikes Suyashi with Thunder Clap!
  • 8.00 Seconds: Yami performs a hidden action!
  • 9.65 Seconds: Maru uses Deadly Burn against Suyashi! (Hit!)

- Maru was unable to complete actions due to bind and time stacking issues.

- Due to the code not currently working, I decided to list the mod the ye'olden fashion way. Enjoy.
- If you believe there are any mistakes with the above mod, send me a personal message!

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
another-12-11.jpg

A metallic clang could be heard as Maru's puppet loaded itself, like the breath of a Dragon Kawaii shot out roaring flames from the tube within her mouth! A flamethrower!! The flames shot straight at Suyashi, who disappeared in a huge wall of flames. Pretty soon Maru made his puppet shoot flames all around to make sure that the whole place was set ablaze, when Maru said that he was gonna burn this place down he actually meant it. Maru smirked, thinking that Suyashi had probably been neutralized within the fire because he didn't see him. But then from the fire emerged Suyashi, on fire and all attacking Maru. Maru moved from side to side to Dodge the repeated strikes from the cane blade but they hit, but the curse seal regenerated Maru's wounds. Then the dogs attacked, and Suyashi was once again healed again! The little prison that Suyashi had trapped Maru in was easy to escape from, if he thought the demon would have been trapped for long he had another thing coming.

Maru brought his hand back. "NOW YOU DIE!” The dark marionette master growled as he slung burning energy towards Suyashi, coating him so he would burn even more from the flames that clung to his body. However, his enemy was still standing burned and covered in flames. Maru felt himself getting a bit tired out from that last attack, the curse seal was sapping his chakra and these high level Justu he was doing did to set this building ablaze didn't help him much. Yami was already working on breaking the boys mind, laughing seemingly amused by the pain Maru was inflicting on him. ”What's wrong hero? Can't take the heat?” the demon said giving the boy a clever pun. But Maru now prepared a new attack, weaving hand signs.

Maru was burning through his chakra rapidly, but he at least caused a fatal injury to his enemy and now it was time to show just how strong his darkness was.

[Actions Sent]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
k9PfqR9.jpg
1EeYYa7.jpg
M7zxFrA.jpg

WluPYLZ.png
leaf_MIT.gif
WluPYLZ.png

This was not the premier position that Suyashi wanted to be handed with such hatred he was dealing with. And as such he would have to figure out the battle as it would carry on. Sushi was doing good and Aki along side him were taking it to Maru like no ones business, striking at him with repeated action thrusting forward with heart and determination. Tadashii was working on the Demon that Maru summoned. Runic Glyphs covered Maru's body... he was being swallowed in the darkness, and Sushi needed to do something to change the tide of the battle... or more over help Maru through his darkness... but he had to knock the boy out now...

Soon Flames would come over Sushi, and he couldnt do anything but attempt to absorb it with a single hand outstretched. He managed to get a bit of it... but not all taking the brunt of the attack nearly at face value. An agonizing scream was let out, "AH!!!!" to which Aki and Tadashii looked over to Sushi only to see that he's been burned badly via the Kawaii Puppet! "Sushi!" Aki would rush over to Sushi before Tadashii ran in and began his Lotus Attack! Suyashi would get up moments after to rush Maru! Attempting his Prison Technique trying to lock him down so he would be able to heal his wounds... but alas that did not happen. Maru was able to get out because Suyashi's hold on him wasnt tight enough via his grip loosening because of burns.

"You okay Sushi-boy?", Aki stood next to Suyashi to ask, only to see Sushi looking away from the battle for long enough to have Maru blast him with Plasma! the attack was strong enough to send Suyashi back into the wall as smoke seemed to rise from his fallen corpse, only to have Suyashi yelp again in pain. The Singes on his body were enough to melt the top layers of skin and some of his clothes to melt unto him slightly. "Fuck! ARRRGH!", Aki and Tadashii would pull back to Suyashi's side awaiting and defending Sushi from anything else. "...R-..Right.", his head was in a haze, the plan was going well enough but Sushi was taking damage, his vitality was high, but his body was struck.

"Shut your Trap Demon! I'll Deal with you myself...", Tadashii spoke in ordinance to what Yami had said stepping infront of Sushi and Aki to face Maru and Tami. "Sushi will Take Maru down just fine... but You an Me Demon. We have a dance to be settled!", nodding he seemed to give enough time for Suyashi to come to his senses and stand up slightly staggered. "Hmph, Right... And it seems that either that Summon of yours is either useless... or he'd been plotting this entire time.", nodding Sushi would begin thinking strategy again.

'Ok... I know I might actually be bleeding now, but before... Maybe it was a Genjutsu, but I'm not quite sure yet... And theres something else, but I dont know what... That thing has been just weaving through seals that I dont even know... Maybe some Senjutsu? Ninjutsu? Genjutsu? I'll surely find out...', looking to Aki he'd smile, "I'll be fine, Remember, we fight for Shida. We cant lose! LETS GO!", and with that Suyashi would begin to sheath the Cane blade before electricity would pulse from his finger tips. It was time to step it up a notch.

[Actions Sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ROUND 3<i></i>

Maru:</COLOR><i></i>
HP: 14,240 +127 + 201 + 201 = 14,769 + 1,915 - 7,425 - 3,375 - 3,630 + 46 + 188 + 188 + 121 + 105 + 24 = 2,926
CP: 8,350 - 3,039 = 5,311 (Max Cp is lowered to 10,800)
AP: 9 - 8 - 1 = 0
AP Next Round: 8
Status: Curse Seal and a floating Kawaii puppet! Setting Tea Country ablaze! Clone Killer!

Yami
HP: 11,482
CP: 12,090
AP: 5 - 4.5 = 0.5
AP Next Round: 4.5

VERSUS:

HP: 39,057 - 840 - 1,208 - 1,050 - 591 - 242 - 1,672 - 309 = 34,294
CP: 13,517 - 6,256 = 7,261
NE: 5,940 + 1,815 = 7,755
AP: 8,.25 - 8 = 0.25
AP Next Round: 8.5
Status: Bleeding Rank 4!, set ablaze and Deadly Burned! Duelist, Piercing Style, Lightning Style

Aki // Tadashi
CP: 7,305 // 9,015 - 2,065 = 6,950
AP: 4 - 2.75 = 1.25

Clones:
Clone #1
HP: 409 - 1,839 => POOF
CP: -
AP: -

Clone #2
HP: 409 - 1,839 => POOF

Clone #3
HP: 2,422 - 3,000 => POOF

• 0.00 Seconds:
    • Maru’s Kawaii Puppet’s Flamethrower blazes at Suyashi! (Partial – 25%)
    • Maru’s Kawaii Puppet’s Flamethrower blazes at Suyashi Clone #1! (Hit – Destroyed)
    • Maru’s Kawaii Puppet’s Flamethrower blazes at Suyashi Clone #2! (Hit – Destroyed)
    • Maru’s Demonic Aura Flares! (Suyashi, Aki, and Tadashii are not affected! Clone #3 is!)
    • Suyashi sheathes his Cane Blade!
  • 1.21 Seconds:
    • Suyashi streaks down a bolt of lightning against Maru, Raijin’s Vengeance! (Photon Flash: Success! Auto Chance: 19 – Auto Hit!) (Maru loses 1 AP!)
    • Suyashi follows up with an empowered Gigavolt Cannon against Maru! (Paralysis Chance: 9 – Success) (Hit!)
  • 2.22 Seconds:
    • Maru uses Black Eruption on Suashi! (x1 Hit, x7 Miss)
    • Black Eruption also attempts to hit Clone #1! (x1 Critical, x2 Hit, x1 Partial 75%, x2 Partial 50%, x2 Miss)(Bleeding Rank 1)
  • 4.24 Seconds: Suyashi uses Vapor Punch on Maru! Suyashi strikes his clone instead!? (Hit – Destroyed)
  • 4.44 Seconds: Maru uses Black Eruption against Suyashi! (x1 Auto Dodge, x2 Critical, x1 Hit, x4 Miss)(Bleeding Rank 3)
  • 5.00 Seconds:
    • Yami performs a Hidden Action!
    • Suyashi begins to gather Sage Chakra!
  • 5.63 Seconds: Aki strikes at Maru with Zantestsuken! (Hit!)
  • 6.39 Seconds: Maru uses Needleshower on Suyashi with Kawaii Puppet! (x2 Auto Dodge, x1 Critical, x4 Hit, x1 Partial 25%, x4 Miss)(Bleeding Rank 4!)
  • 7.22 Seconds: Maru uses Arcing Slash with Kawaii Puppet! (Miss!)
  • 8.05 Seconds: Maru uses Arcing Slash with Kawaii Puppet! (Hit!)
  • 8.89 Seconds: Maru uses Arcing Slash with Kawaii Puppet! (Miss!)
  • 9.00 Seconds: Yami strikes at Suyashi with a Sneak Attack! (Hit!)
  • 10.00 Seconds: Suyashi enters Sage Mode: Midnight Howl Form!

- Maru was unable to complete actions due to bind and time stacking issues.

<COLOR color="green">Previous round augment recovery.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
630279-black2.jpg

Kawaii opened her mouth again, releasing another wave of flames through her mouth! The raging fires reflected in Maru's glasses as he watched as three of the Suyashi's disappeared again in the flames. Maru's aura of darkness pulsed out, while the curse seal sapped the energy right from him Maru finally had enough sense to look up before a giant bolt of lighting broke through the roof and struck him! "RRRRRAAAAGGH" Maru's frustration could be heard within his growl of pain as electricity poured into him. He stumbled backwards, before another round of lighting came at him and he held both hands up to face what was coming to him…

There was smoke, MARU was nowhere to be seen for a moment but it this battle was far from being over… Yami looked over at Maru, looking a bit nervous seem as how before they looked like they had the jump on the smiley guy, hero. But he did struck Maru with some really heavy Justu and he wasn't too sure if his summoner could make it. "Feeling tired already half breed? Why we haven't even shown the boy your dark– Yami's sentence was cut short when he noticed that the ground below them began to get darker, and Yami begin to chuckle. Little did Suyashi know that Maru's training did not only involved personal darkness which invoked his cursed abilities but he was also trained to commands the darkness as well. ”Hey dog boy look down! If you loves the 3ed degree burns you have you're gonna love this! HEH! HEH! HEH!” Yami gloated, pointing at the ground below Suyashi.

Suyashi began to notice an inky black darkness beneath his feet, the ground now covered in darkness despite the light of the flames.”DIE!...” Maru growled as he raised his hand up up command the darkness. Eight spikes of darkness shot up from the ground, Suyashi was nearly impaled by one of the spikes but the others missed their mark. Maru dropped his hand then raised it back up again, this time 6 at least delt more damage, but of those spikes broke through the skin and impaled the hero. Suddenly the hero ended up making a silverly white fist finish off…. The last clone he had. Knocking the poor clone through a window before it poofed!"Hey Suyashi! “ Yami raised both arms, as if to say “really” ”Why are ya hitting yourself?” Yami taunted. Maru again raised his hand to command more spikes of darkness to impale the wounded hero again! Finally the darkness around Suyashi stopped attacking him, then Maru prepared for another assault but the damn dog decided to have a go at him.

Powered by his hatred, Maru snatched his fingers then Kawaii spreaded her arms open and fired thousands of senbon needles Suyashi! Some missed but some impaled the hero making him bleed more already than he was already, Maru making Kawaii charge at Suyashi to slice at him which missed but with another slash he got Suyashi and with a final twirl Maru attempted to cut off his head but the blow missed. However as Suyashi stumbled backwards. He felt a hard blow in the middle of his back, Yami laughed shaking his fist a bit. "I have to say you better watch your back sometimes mortal. HA-HA-HA. Yami taunted again, using another horrible pun. Of course at this time Yami and Maru both got to see Suyashi turn into a dog sage, the holy chakra sicked both the dark being and enraged Maru. It was clear that there will be no surrender… If Maru had to go down and this building was gonna come down with him.

giphy.gif

NO MERCY!

[Actions sent]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Crackles of fire and burning woods willed the air... as well as burning into Suyashi's skin. Though, it was nothing compared to the burning of his muscles when he worked himself to the bring of consciousness. Suyashi worked his body so hard that he would be more ripped than many other Genin, or people his age, he'd began this work from the time he entered leaf, working himself in the facilities to ensure that he was getting the best out of each workout... others like Maru thought working the mind was imperative however Sushi felt that he had the rest of his life to work his mind to be stronger, but to work on his body while he was young and able was smarter. Alas, many didnt think the same way.

"Maru, you know if doesnt have to be like this... We're supposed to be comrades of the same village. We can be better than this... Think Of Mikasa!", shaking his head as his words seemed to fall on deaf ears. So he would find himself rushing in with a lightning coursed through his fist launching it directly into Maru's chest. Following with another strike... though things would warp his brain as he turned to the clone he had, it was apparent now that he was under some sort of genjutsu that was messing with his perception... he would have to deal with Maru quickly now. Finally Aki would emerge quickly as she leapt over Tadashii to strike Maru! Smirking Suyashi would see the fire on his arm, and now his packmates were in danger in this flaming building.

"Aki, Tadashii, I'm entering Midnight Howl now. If I'm hit or bleeding, dont worry... This fight has to end before this building falls. I cannot let you both be in danger!", nodding Aki would hoowl out along with Tadashii while Suyashi would take out the bottle from his back pocket before pouring it over him it didnt effect the fire but it did begin his transformation, the howling of Tadashii and Aki continued even with Kawaii striking at the body of Suyashi and gashing him deeply. This was causing him to bleed from many places, his arm was scorched and his body was beaten down, his mind manipulated but it all seemed to be working to the favor of Suyashi, he needed those buttons pressed, because it reminded him of the time that Maru said he was going to kill his mother and his friends.

'I cant kill him... but I have to put a stop to this before this gets any worse!' and finally he was able to feel the chakra pulsing through him, the Nature chakra that he had been building up would finally burst as the chakra within would transform his body, and it would cause his body to grow as he would be seen now as a Seven Foot Canine-humanoid. "Tch... Not perfect yet... but almost there." as his eyes would shine brightly as he would finally look to Maru.

"Any last words?"

[Actions Sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ROUND 4<i></i>

HP: 2,926 + 1,915 - 6,875 = -2,034
CP: 5,311
AP: 8
AP Next Round: -

Yami
HP: 11,482 => Poof!
CP: 12,090 => Poof!
AP: 4.5
AP Next Round:

VERSUS:

HP: 34,294 - 1,208 - 1,680 = 31,406
CP: 7,261 - 3,300 = 3,961
NE: 7,755
AP: 8.5 - 3 = 5.5
Status: Bleeding Rank 4!, set ablaze and Deadly Burned! Duelist, Piercing Style, Lightning Style, Sage Mode

Aki // Tadashi
CP: 6,950 -
AP: 5
AP Next Round: -

• 0.00 Seconds:
    • Maru’s Kawaii Puppet’s Flamethrower blazes at Suyashi! (Hit!)
    • Maru’s Demonic Aura Flares! (Suyashi, Aki, and Tadashii are effected!)
  • 1.18 Seconds:
    • Suyashi utilizes Raijin's Vengeance! (Hit!)
    • Maru is knocked out!
    • Yami disappears!

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru Defeated

tumblr_inline_ngk2ynDEBR1r1nl6s.png

Although most of what Suyashi said didn't seem to move the hateful half demon from what it seemed at first, but when he told him to think of Mikasa.. He suddenly stopped attacking for a moment, holding his head down he suddenly began to feel that hatred turn into a bit of shame of what he'd allowed himself to become. He chose to become stronger through darkness, turning his back to the light for the soul purpose to hurt others physically and mentally. He might have been bad during his genin days, but ever since the student tournament when he finally got to use his darkness to harm another person it seems that he only gotten worse. Inky black hands pulled the once brilliant student downward without so much as a struggle. Needless to say Mikasa would have saw him as a problem, hence why he even stopped going to Byoin to see her like he used to because he get that look of fear and worry from her…. Not her….

But then a sinister smile came to Maru's lips, ignoring the humanoid dog man infront of him. Oh Well… Made my choice a long time ago. So she really doesn't matter. Hate began to reemerge within Maru's eyes, then he used his puppet fire flames at the humanoid dog! "BURN!" Maru growled, he fired the flames. Yami laugh but then he looked up, gasping. HEY HALFBREED! YOU’RE STANDING RIGHT BELOW THE– Yami didn't even finish his sentence before another bolt of light struck Maru from above! Yami winced at the sight. "DAMN YOU SUSHI!!" Maru growled as electricity filled his body… then once the lightning stopped Maru fell to his knees then slammed face first to the ground nearly missing some of the flames. Before then the chakra threads unattached themselves from Kawaii who had been caught in Yami's pitch black hands. The shadowy Spector levitated a weapons scroll to his hands, sealing the doll away before making the weapons scroll float right back to the tool belt of the young dark shinobi.

"WELL BEST SAVE YOURSELF WHILE YOU STILL CAN, MUTT SAGE. Yami said, sinking back into the mark on Maru's right arm. ”I will see you in halo Suyashi…” with a final pun the demon vanished within the darkness of Maru's body, awaiting to be summoned again. Suyashi was the last warrior standing, Maru defeated once again by his hated enemy.. The battle between the two completely ruined this place, black smoke rising as the flames of hatred continuing to burn.. The good guys won this round, but next time would probably end a little differently...

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It didnt take lone for his words to ring with Maru, It seemed to be that Suyashi would find the chink in the dark armor of Maru, it was time to knock him out, 'So he's not as evil as he seems to be...' shaking his head, the Holy chakra of Sushi seemed to jolt into Maru's body quickly and it was over in a flash of light. His words meant nothing but something the Demon seemed to stick with Suyashi, 'He'll see me in a Halo? What... does that mean?' tilting his head in typical Doge Fashion it would seem to be much else to do with this... Though now looking around he would see the building beginning to crackle and burn, putting the fire out was first priority and so he would begin using his chakra to do such. Forming handseals to create the rain storm that would take out the flames while he shot water from his snout.

"I'll keep that in mind Demon but remember I'm saving your comrade... but I'm sure the gesture wont be remembered.", shaking his head he's look down at his burned hand, then looking to Aki and Tadashi, "I'll be fine... I've got it from here... Mikasa will be able to heal the burns." shaking his head though he'd have his battle scar from this forever... even scars on his body from the bleeding which he would bring a holy hand to his chest as he began resting with and healing the wounds as best as he could... though as he would walk, he'd feel something crushed under his foot... 'Kawaii? Shit.' Sushi had crushed the famed doll of Maru under his large paw of a foot. 'Welp...This is gonna cause another fight...'

The behemoth Sushi Dog would pick up Maru, slinging him over his shoulder before heading out to the rain above... The flames had subsided enough but the damage was permanent. Sushi would have to come back and repay the owner to make sure they didnt come down on Konoha for the dealings of two Genin. It seemed that Suyashi couldnt stop shaking his head. This was just all bad, and all because of a grudge that Maru had for nothing, alas this would be the exit as Suyashi would head back to the pub. Some people gave him weird looks too... he figured it was because a large dog was walking with a beat up boy over his shoulder.

[Topic Left Carrying Maru]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back