Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Steppin Out Like Shabba [Goin... Requesting Exit]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Hiku, made his way to the gates ready to take a step out. His "mind" was otherwise flooded with thoughts of the failed experiment. Making his way into a satchel Hiku would pull out a tape recorder. With a click he'd begin speaking to himself to momentarily clear the air. "The Human Shell was a failure. Can't say I'm too upset though. I think all geniuses go through this moment. They fail at something, begin to think of themselves as less, spend a few days cooped up, go bonkers and then reveal to the world their true colors. I think mine might be purple, oddly enough that's Royalty." He'd stop speaking and look around for a moment. No one had approached him yet, and there was no one around. His voice was safe from the world, for the moment.

"Well now I have yet another idea. I'm going to take my time and really look around for something pretty spectacular. I have an idea and with those ideas come prices. The only price worth mentioning is my morals and well those don't really exist do they?" Hiku reflected once more on the failed experiment. He kept jumping through the pockets so strong the Axis Drive became full of unstable energy. The organs in the body fizzled and burned out, and the chakra system "overheated". All in all trying to contain those powers in a Human Shell were futile. Plus Hiku trying to be human was supposed to open a ticket for him. A pass of normality, that he sought for an exception within himself.

"Now I've accepted the fact that I'm nothing more than what I am. A man in a puppet body and that's what it will be. I'll be the creepy kid in the corner of the room smiling at you. When I take the world by surprise I'll ask them if they saw this coming with a big smile. When I rip the heads off of those I deem unworthy of life, or when they pop the cork off mine, I'll respond with my smile. So I ask you audience, Have I lost it? ...... aaannnnnndd that would be the crazy speech someone got if they asked me why I've chosen to forsaken any hopes of going back. Well of course I'd smile and tell them it doesn't really matter anymore, because I am what I am. Now that's the sane answer. I think . . . Someone needs to get to this gate fast."

Hiku would put away his recorder and walk more towards the "front" of the Gates area. At least this way if someone were to walk by they'd actually see him. Then he could be more conscious than just talk his life away.

[Requesting Exit - Going to do a Contract Search]

and with that Hiku was done waiting. So he decided to go leave and make some upgrades to his puppets. Who knows he might even be able to lay out the ground work for his "Axis Bane Project".

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back