Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Still as Stone [Leaving Country]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto's orders were just that orders. He didn't tell me what was in here but it was pretty damn important. Even briefed us a second time at the gates. Raiko's headed the other way and me? Well I'm headed off to Stone I guess. I'm very worried about going there and to be honest this letter seems more trouble than I'm worth. However I'm garbed in civilian attire, hopefully nobody will think about an ambush. If I stick to caravan and guarded routes I should be fine. Stone's a long ways from here, guess I'll just have to make it work. I'll keep my dagger hidden should anything come my way. My shadow jutsu will be last resort, and I'll keep pushing as fast as I can. Only a matter of time before I hit the open road now, I pray for Raiko's safe journey.

The young man kept writing in a journal as he walked through the plains. His goal was the hidden village in Stone to deliver two letters to their lovely village. When he completed his task he could come back home, but he'd likely meet up with his Kinsmen somewhere. They would even consider sending word back to Yuuto beforehand to let him know they were going on a extra trip more like a booty run but it's the same thing when it boils down.

[Leaving Country - 2 Hours [S Rank PC - B Rank NPC]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back