Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Stop Horsing Around [request Junko/Open]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The sound of hooves clopping against the floor echoed throughout the halls as the dark haired mare walks to the front desk. Her jagged horn glows with an emerald green aura that matched her eyes as she uses her kinesis to levitate a few yen from her saddle bag to the receptionist. The receptionist just looks absolutely dumbfounded and could not believe his eyes. Finally he finds his voice and objects her presents, saying that no animals are allowed.

Ryu’s insect-like wings buzzed with anger as she glares at him harshly and if looks could kill, the man would be push up daisies. “How dare you!” Her voice boomed with full intensity, which caused the man to jump. The man was socked for he did not expect the creature to reply much less understand his words. “Do you know who I am? I am the overlord of the horse contract and I will not be treated like some dumb animal.” Ryu slams a front hoof on the ground, “I demand to see the manager immediately.” True the whole overlord thing was a lie. However this is the identity she chosen for her new body. She even redesigned her current puppets to fit her new look.

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="My little Puppet"]
What a glorious way to spend your time off from work, relaxing in your own hot spring, beer in one hand, chips and dip in the other. Junko had found one of the quitter places in the area to stew in the waters; she was convinced it was making her stronger, healing her muscles past the norm. Despite it being her day off, she always wore her headset in case of emergency, plus the staff of the resort could call her up if they needed anything, though they never usually did unless someone called for the manager, which was her in this case. “I really should hire someone.” She groaned, picking herself up out of the water and making her way to the front office. If what the receptionist was telling her was true, there was a talking horse out front, she had to wonder just what he was smoking.

She hadn’t really bothered to cover herself up as she entered the office, still dripping slightly; she stood there in a rather tiny, red bikini with a white patch and bandages covering her missing eye. She was about to give the guy working the desk an earful but her eye had already fallen on the equine visitor and she just squinted her eyes. “Okay I’ve been drinking for a while but I didn’t think I was that drunk…” She commented, coming over to the black horse and simply prodded its… ribs? Just to check if it was real, which it felt like it was. “So… you can talk? And you want to come into the hot springs?” She would question most confusedly.
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ryu narrows her eyes as she looks at the woman that enters the room, “I assume you are the manager.” Ryu was not a normal horse; she was a Night-mare to be exact. Her form was made to look like what her creator theorizes to be the creature that inspired the nightmare genjutsu. It was a frightening form but Ryu found it to be quite elegant; it was the perfect form for an overlord. As Junko pokes her she tells Junko, “If you are afraid that I’m merely a figment of your imagination, let me tell you that I am no illusion.” Ryu then points an accusing hoof at the receptionist, “That buffoon over there won’t let me pass. Is this how you normally treat paying customers?”

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not that she needed to, but the animal confirmed Junkos disbelief that it was in fact real and talking. The red head was nothing if not confused at this point. “I think I would feel better if you were a figment of my imagination… because the reality is just breaking my brain.” Junko would respond with a straight face and then look at the guy behind the desk. “We’re both seeing this right?” He seemed rather busy starting at Junko very releavled and wet body, but managed a silent nod which just led to her sighing. “Well, our paying customers are usually human. It’s kind of an unwritten rule to not allow animals into a place where people bathe… that said it doesn’t take sentience of this level into account…” She’d ponder for a moment, it was starting to get a little chilly and she wanted to return to the waters so would just give in and shrug. “Fine, you can come in, but come with me, no offence, just want to make sure nothing goes wrong.” She would wait for the horse to respond and would lead her out to the smaller pool she had been using if she wanted to follow.
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Ryu gives a small chuckle, “I gather you haven’t seen too many contract animals. As I told the other guy earlier I am the overlord to the horse contract.” If the receptionist were to count the yen he would notice that there was enough for two adult admissions. Soon a gray haired stallion with a ruby red horn would walk into the room. He had a dark royal appearance that complimented her own; he was the perfect puppet to play as her companion. “Sorry honey I was running a little late.” The male unicorn walks up to Ryu and their horns crossed and muzzles met. They affectionately rub each other’s noses together; it was a very cute scene. “It is quite alright my dear. All that matters is that you’re here now.” As they break the loving moment Ryu parts away with a little lick to his nose. She turns to Junko and introduces herself. “My name is Ryu and this is my mate Sora.” The two of them bow their heads respectfully and then the two of them follow Junko to the pool.

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko would make her way back to the pool with the two Equine lovers in tow. Fortunately it wasn’t to long a distance from the main office and since it was one of the smaller and therefore quieter pools, they wouldn’t be disturbed hopefully. “I’d suggest getting in slowly at first, the water can be a bit much for some people all at once. The amount of squeals you hear throughout the day is astounding.” The girl would giggle as she slowly got back into the pool and looked at the two with her.

She would grab one of the beers she had brought along from the side of the pool and pop the cap, drinking from it and sighing in satisfaction after drinking. “So, mind if I ask a little about what a contract animal is exactly? I can’t say it’s something I’ve ever heard of.” After that as she was waiting for her answer she would take another swig from her beer and sink more so into the water so only her head was afloat, she really enjoyed relaxing in the waters, it was making her a little lazier than she had once been but hell, she felt better for it, happier if anything.
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

At that last question Sora smiled, “perhaps it would be easier to show her.” Ryu shakes her head in disagreement for she knew what he meant. He wanted her to summon the whole contact, but from the look of the people it’s not going to fit everyone. If they are summoned they are all going to want to take a dip. Ryu lifts her fore-hooves in the area and slams them down on the ground. As the sound rebated through the room and out of nowhere a little zebra appears besides her. “Contract animals are creatures with intelligence and powers similar to a human's. However this is what were are really known for; the ability to be summon. As overlord I have the ability to summon anyone who is part of the contract. When a human signs the contract, he too will have this power to a minor degree.” Junko might find the summoned puppet somewhat familiar looking, for she has indeed met her before just not quite in this form.
So we meet again
My last visit was cut short
Do you remember?

I look different true
Perhaps my words familiar
Five, seven then five

Even though her body was different Ryu made it so that the voice will still be just the same. “So you two have met before? As I said earlier we have powers similar to you humans, which include the ability to use jutsu such as transformation.” The three of them step in the pool and gently lay in the waters warmth. “Does that answer your question?”

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back