Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Stopping the Slave Trade [ANBU SSMM]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
On a still summer night, a young kunoichi was perched on a rooftop overlooking the Cronopolis streets. Staking out a place of interest that had been identified as a locale for missing orphans and young adults. Like a hawk scouring the fields for prey the masked ANBU operative waited patiently for any suspicious activity. Sadly, this was not the first day she had been staking out. For a week Mirō kept an eye on these streets but so far, no luck. The gold mask that covered her face twinkled in the moonlight, “Trying to be a hero?” Naibu’s soft voice invaded her mind.

“Trying to protect my village. A deep grudge against slave trading is added motivation.”

Mirō responded back. Knowing the fate of many slaves from personal experiences twisted her heart. Naibu could feel the torment in her.

“For this to work, you have to watch them kidnap someone and follow them.” Naibu warned Mirō of her predicament. Fists balled up in frustration. “Let it go. You’ll have your vengeance.” Naibu scolded her. It had not been long to know what Mirō’s intentions were when her bloodlust would spike at the idea of slavery. Naibu knew that feeling all too well. Suddenly a scream of terror was muffled. Three shadowy figures rushed out of a broken-down building dragging someone behind them. Lurching forward her momentum was stopped by Naibu again. They needed to follow them back towards their hideout. They were not experienced enough to hide their tracks in the mud.

Hate welled up in her heart, subconsciously activating her sharingan. Leaping from the tall building Mirō followed the kidnappers from the rooftops until they eventually made it towards the village outskirts. Wind rustled the leaves in the trees making it easier to hide her footsteps. Slowly they approached a hidden encampment towards the mountains of Kumogakure. Mirō’s pace slowed to a halt as a lump formed in her throat. Horrific memories replayed in her head while the butterflies in her stomach fluttered about. The three figures disappeared into the walled off encampment. Figures walked around the perimeter even checking the credentials of those who entered the facility. Solidifying the point that this was their headquarters. It looked damn familiar too.

Taking cover behind a tall brush Naibu called out to Mirō. “What? Are you afraid?” Sucking her teeth Mirō barked back at her. “No… I’m just… I want to make a statement to these piles of garbage.” Behind that gold mask Naibu couldn’t help but give her a sinister smile. “Free me.”

Biting on her thumb to draw a prick of blood a summon seal was hastily made on the floor. Bringing forth Naibu to her true form she stood tall, towering over Mirō. “Their blood will stain my blade.” Raising her claymore into the sky the squeal of leather echoed out as Naibu gripped the hilt tightly. Standing behind her like her shadow Mirō pulled out her Heartseekers. Holding those black kunai in front of her face she noticed her hands were shaking. Cutting a sharp glance toward the child Naibu understood how she felt.

“Naibu… We’re liberating the slaves at all costs. I’ll signal a flare for CPSS to come get them after the place is clear.” Scoffing at Mirō, Naibu lowered her claymore while stepping towards the front door of the encampment. “You find the leader. I need to let loose.” With frightening speed Naibu vanished suddenly appearing behind two patrolling guards. An evil grin painted those soft lips while horrified eyes caught a glimpse of that large claymore during their final moments. Screams of terror rang out. Yearning for more guards to notice her Naibu proceeded to leap up the stone wall that surrounded the camp. Fingers instinctively weaved a hand seal to sacrifice some of her blood to the skies. From lacerated skies came rain made of blood. Tilting her head towards the sky to bask in its warmth, Naibu continued to spread terror within the camp.

Red orbs watched the onslaught of her summon. Her ruthlessness did not faze Mirō knowing her summons' history before she adorned her so graciously. Disappearing from the brush Mirō used Naibus distraction to reach the top of the wall unnoticed. Guards from all directions attempted to silence Naibu but her cackles of madness drowned out their sorrowful screams of pain. Scanning the camp Mirō spotted areas of importance. A dugout that a few men emerged from. A tower wrapped in barb wire and spotlights and a mine that had guards remain around it. The area nearly mimicked a prison camp and for slave traders it fit too well. Spitting on the ground while blood painted her skin, she nearly had the urge to level the entire facility, at the cost of the slaves' lives. Shaking her head to her distasteful idea, Mirō leapt from the tower wall towards the dugout. In the sky multiple kunai were released from her fingertips. Effortlessly redirecting them with other kunai, taking out multiple threats that continued to emerge from the dugout. Landing next to corpses and men crawling away, disgust covered her face more prominent than the blood from the heavens. All who worked for the slavers deserved no mercy. “You’re lucky I even killed you quickly.” Stepping on the heads of those face down bodies Mirō pulled open the metal doors towards the dugout.

Cowardice free from her heart Mirō walked down the darkened hole of the dugout. Behind her her hand peeled apart into paper to form a sharp paper katana. Gripping it tightly in her hand Mirō turned the corner to see a group of men huddled around a table in the center of the room. With further analysis the walls were small cages to hold slave’s captive. Hate filled her heart while the men knocked their seats back as they stood up. Lurching forward that paper blade sliced through outstretched arms from the men who tried to attack her. Severing limbs from their bodies, Mirō ignored their cries for help. Doing the same thing this scum did when they kidnapped innocent people.

The room fell quiet as the men faded from consciousness. Walking up and down the cages, scared eyes looked back at the young girl who was covered in blood. A younger girl cradling a broken doll cowered in fear in the corner of her cage. “You’ll be safe shortly… I promise to get everyone out.” Crossing her heart with her fingers it was obvious that the girl was hesitant to accept her words. Blade in hand, the long katana scraped the floor as Mirō dragged it behind her and out of the dugout.

Emerging out of the hole a sharp pain ran over her scar. Clasping her face with a free hand a red eye peered through her fingers. Her scar felt as if it was on fire. Looking up towards the tower her heart began to pound loudly against her chest. Something sinister lied at the top of it. Gritting her teeth Mirō began to stealthily dash towards the mines. Naibu had put in a lot of work to paint the walls of this encampment with a dark red.

Cackles of madness continued to echo throughout the camp. Never letting up her sprint with a kunai in her left hand and the katana in her right, Mirō broke through the guards defending the entrance into the mine. Her sharingan gave her the ultimate upper hand when the guards attacked. Dodging swords past her head blood continued to splatter against the walls of the mines. Making her way further and further into the depths rage settled in her head. Once a slave mining for pennies now a liberator of her people. Fancy footwork allowed Mirō to execute approaching thugs with ease. No longer were they going to assault the helpless.

The sound of pickaxes hitting stone stopped entirely once Mirō had cleared out the deep mines of enemies. Sweat dripped off her chin and cheeks while catching her breath. Naibus' voice invaded her mind, “Still alive I feel.” Working off the scent of Mirō’s bloodlust Naibu continued, “Let it consume you. They deserve this.” Pulling at her heart strings to stir Mirō’s emotions. Rising from a squatting position Mirō hovered over the mutilated bodies within the mines. Eyes wide with hate her head turned towards the cowering slaves. “You’ll be free, in time.” Turning her back towards the depths she slowly crawled out of the mines. Dark memories flooded her head, clouding her vision. Reaching the entrance to find Naibu who awaited her emergence, covered in the blood of the heretics a devilish smile formed on her lips at the sight of Mirō. “Crawled right out of hell didn’t you.” Crimson hues shot an evil glare towards Naibu, catching her off guard. Mirō ignored her, letting her paper blade fall to the ground and disintegrate into the pools of blood.

Snickering to herself Naibu followed behind Mirō as they made their way towards the tower. Altering the gravity around her Mirō blasted the large metal door off its hinges. Sending it flying towards the wall crushing an unlucky heretic. Like a blur Naibu cleaved forward. Rending the other members down swiftly, Mirō continued towards the stairway to the next floor. Picking up two broken bottles up off the floor she carried them up to the next room. The area was open with a stage in the center of the room. From lords to priests and other scum that abused their power, all sat in lounge chairs around the stage while an announcer auctioned off slaves. Flicking her wrist towards the announcer inertia pushed the bottle at accelerated speeds. The bottleneck of the bottle lodging itself deep into the announcers head.

Falling forward everyone's attention turned to the assailant. Sending the other bottle flying towards the closest target she could arms spread outward like wings. That menacing glare never leaving her face as her arms peeled away into sheets of paper. Violently the paper began to spin like a twister creating multiple tornadoes around the room. The ruffling of pages sliced through the skin of every creature who loomed within the room. Slaves cowered in fear in a corner. Mirō was a master in her paper art, controlling the twisters to avoid the innocent. The clinking of armor was made as Naibu reached the top of the steps. Paying no mind to the onslaught of the group of heretics Naibu waved her wrist in the air “Why do they try to run…?” Giggling to herself she covered her mouth with her hand. “Finished up?” Pale eyes looked Mirō up and over.

“Once I reach the top… we can leave.” Her voice is stoic and monotone. Her scar throbbed and burned as she drew closer to the top. “Stay here. I have unfinished business.” Signaling Naibu to remain behind her, the blonde haired summon raised a finely trimmed brow towards Mirō. Reluctantly Naibu slowly began to worry about Mirō as she disappeared up to the final floor.

Each step towards the top felt as if she was climbing the side of a cliff. Holding back the urge to puke the memories of her slave days reoccurred like a movie in her head. Sweat and blood dripped off her chin. Could Mirō truly overcome this obstacle alone? Stopping at the top of the stairs Mirō saw a door at the end of a hallway. Lights flickered ominously while the light behind the door glowed bright red.

Mirō forced herself to swallow that lump in her throat. Preparing herself for the worst fingers gripped around the door handle. Gravity around her hands had been altered in her favor. The cracks of the hinges roared loudly, throwing the door behind her to reveal the monstrosity behind the door. Behind a desk loomed the shadow of a large man. Puffing on a cigar his red eyes glared back at Mirō’s spinning hues. The face of evil knew no boundaries as a crooked smile was thrown at her. Next to him was a naked young girl that looked eerily close to her own age with a slave collar and chain around her neck. Those sorrowful eyes were empty.

Blowing out a cloud of smoke the monster spoke out to Mirō. “The former slave has come to avenge her friend has she?” Pushing her anger and hate further, Mirō remained quiet. “Chains are the only type of necklace that looks good on a human. Don’t you agree Mirō? I know your parents would.” Blood dripped from her hands as nails dug into her palms. “Why don’t you return by my side again? I’ll make you rich beyond your wildest dre-” A kunai darted past his face. Without moving a muscle, the glass behind him shattered. “You know. I have your parents to thank for such glorious eyes. Uchiha blood is hard to come by. Why don’t I add your eyes to my collection?” Hatred slowly corrupted her mind while visions of the past continued to play in her head like a drama.

Sitting back in his chair his own stolen sharingan formed. Teeth threatened to break as Mirō glared toward him. A chain collar formed around her own neck, but her vision never wavered. “Genjutsu…. On me…” A mad giggle erupted from her lips. His mangekyou was weak compared to hers. Stolen eyes proved no match towards ones built on blood and hatred. A hand rose from her side. Those red nails glimmered brightly in the light. “JUST DIE.” Rage took over her senses. Her hand controlled the gravity around his head. Slowly she began to crush his head but that sinister smile never left his face. The crunch of his skull forced his eyes to pop out of his head while blood gushed everywhere like an erupting volcano. The monster's screams of horror filled her with ecstasy. His fat torso fell forward onto the desk with a heavy thud. Shaking with hatred her attention to his body had been taken advantage of. Behind Mirō the heretic moved quickly behind her with a sword. Charging the blade behind his head Mirō’s heart dropped. Fear and confusion flooded her mangekyou at the sight of her final moments.

Within a flash her eyes shut and the sound of a sword severing flesh rang through her ears. Clenching her eyes tightly something felt off. Did he miss? Did she die? Letting eyes slowly open up, the towering man froze. Dropping his blade his crimson eyes looked down into his chest. Right through his heart a large claymore pierced through him. Struggling to look behind him a woman with blond hair painted red stood behind him. “N-Naibu…” Mirō cried out quietly. With ease Naibu lifted the sword up and out through the slave owner's right shoulder. Without a word he fell in front of Mirō.

Naibus pale eyes watched the heavy man thud against the ground. Lowering her sword her gaze returned to Mirō. “You’re lucky I can feel your emot-...” Cutting off her words Mirō leapt forward. Hugging Naibu tightly her face was pressed into her stomach. Crying uncontrollably Naibu blinked at her sudden act of affection. Without hesitation a hand rose up to gently stroke Mirō’s head to console her. A motherly act of kindness Naibu herself forgot she had.

After a few minutes passed Naibu tugged on Mirō’s long black hair to get her to look up at her. Puffy sad gold eyes looked into kind pale orbs. “It’s over.” A faint smile looked down at Mirō who sniffed away her tears. Wiping the remaining tears from her eyes Mirō let go of Naibu. Turning her attention to the fallen man, “He knew about my parents too… Where are they…” Leaning over his body, fingers loomed over his eye sockets. Digging her nails into his eyes to take back those stolen Uchiha eyes. Holding them in her hand those red eyes continued to twinkle. Naibu drifted away to look for something to contain them in another room. Coming back, she silently took the eyes away from Mirō. Placing them in a jar of solution Naibu called out. “Free that girl and signal the flare. We’re done here.” A hand rose to Mirō’s own eyes as pain surged through them. Nodding towards Naibu, Mirō broke the chains of servitude around the girl's neck.

Pulling out a single shot flare gun Mirō shot it off up and out the window. Signaling CPSS to come to their location. Her skin began to peel into sheets of paper to cover the slave’s eyes. “Don’t look around.” Defending her from the gore around her the group exited the tower. After a few moments, a group of men and women from CPSS walked through the main entrance and up to Mirō. Pointing in all directions where slaves were, they began to free and test them on the spot, even the girl Mirō blind folded with paper. The sun began to peak over the horizon. The sign of a new day for each person in these trying times. “Let’s head back Naibu.” Without a word Naibu returned to her idle form of a golden mask. Adorning her soft features, Mirō walked away from the slave pens with powerful eyes in hand and a burden off her shoulders.

WC: 2884
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back