Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Storm Catcher [Weekly Mission]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon entering the Keystone he would stare up towards the sky looking towards the Storm Clouds that laid overhead. The sanctity of other research could be infringed upon if he does not come up with a way to deal with the bolt of lightning that was bound to happen at any minute. In his mind, he was scrambling with the science behind weather and going through the ideas in his head. “This lightning is not natural, so I am not whether I could some how manipulate natural conditions in order to find a way so that I may influence the path of the lightning.” As his eyes would manifest into the Sharingan he would begin to continue to analyze the cloud structure above him. “It seems that this storm is not a technique that is being maintained. Essentially, the person who did this just performed the act of creating the storm and doesn't seem to be manipulating it from a far. Just hoping that the natural chaos of the storm itself would do enough damage. If that is the cause, I may be able to manipulate natural conditions but there could be a much easier way in handling this. With a little bit of impetus from me along with a little extra...”

Reaching into his belt pouch he pulled out a small scroll as he rolled it along the ground. The scroll would release its contents as dozens of Haijin rolled out all over. Pressing his hands together the balls would begin to levitate off the ground as they would compact together to form a large serpentine figure resembling a dragon made of steel. In this case Bruinetto was going to utilize the steel dragon as a lightning rod in order to take the brunt of the electrical force. The attaching several ninja wire together he would tighten it around the tail of the dragon and put the wire to the ground. The steel dragon would then ascend up into the air going up onto one of the taller buildings in the area so that it extended up far past the top of the Keystone. Lightning was more likely to strike something metallic and even more so would usually take the shortest path to complete a “circuit”. Heading up on top of the Keystone Bruinetto watched carefully as the lightning was beginning to gather and focus itself. He was only going to have one shot at this, and he would have to be very precise. Perhaps only somebody like him could perform this with his eyes...

As he would just begin to see Lightning blasting out he would concentrate on the electrical energy as it was still heading towards the Keystone. Channeling kinesis he would deflect the energy from himself towards the Steel Dragon. The Steel Dragon then taking the brunt of the lightning as it was channeled through its body and the wire down towards the ground where the charge was being grounded harmlessly into the earth. Realizing he could have died by being strong by lightning there, he was time to attempt to find the this Santaru prankster who had pulled off this stunt to begin with. One thing though about pranksters is they often like to claim their work and were more than likely to be pissed off when their prank does not go off well. The boy who pulled this stunt revealed himself from the shadows and glared up towards Bruinetto. “Hey you bastard! How dare you stop my fun!” This was where Bruinetto would hop down from his vantage point and land in front of the boy.

“Do you have any idea what you have done? You are upset because of the fact your impromptu prank has been compromised but what about the hard working scientists in there? They have gone through long hours and sleepless nights attempting to complete and make headway on their research. They have spent far more time than you ever have on any single thing and you have the nerve to call me out for stopping your prank? You better consider the situation kid..” The kid seemed rather unnerved by these words not necessarily having understood the consequences of his playful antics. He was just trying to have fun, not realizing the kind of damage he was doing. “I am sure, that if you apologize we could strike a deal with the Kage to not impose a strict punishment on you for the misuse of your shinobi training. Volunteering here at the Keystone is a perfect way to atone for your mistakes. Turn it into a lightning experience.” The boy wasn't sure about all that, but anything to help make his punishment less sounded like a better idea than nothing. “Good, let's get this all sorted out then.” With that, this small tale of a prankster and his antics ends.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back