Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Storm the Castle! [PotK][exit thread]

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</B>
CLASSIFIED

Recipents:
Hokoro Rao, Jounin, Merces Letifer
Nemoto Senna, Genin, Intelligence Service
Suzaku Keiji, PGY1, Medical Corps

Sender:
Takaki Masao, Sennin, MBKG
<B>This message is intended solely for the above recipients. If you are reading this and you are not one of the intended recipients you are commanded to immediately destroy your own brainstem with any and all available weaponry/jutsu.

Begin Message:
The three of you are to proceed immediately to the Imperial Army siege camp outside of Castle Nagamasa in the Eastern Takadama Province to assist Bakufuu forces in their assault on the castle. A full briefing will be provided on-scene by me. Supreme mission authority is given to Jounin Hokoro for the duration of the mission regardless of branch or rank.

Transport to the camp will be arranged via rail transit and horse carriage. You will each be given a budget of 5000 yen to equip yourselves with appropriate supplies and weaponry for a frontal assault. Do not spend this on fucking Pocky. This order packet will serve as your security clearance.

-Takaki Masao, Sen.

The message had gone out to the three via the courier service, and was guaranteed to reach its recipients, no matter where they might be found, from the luxurious baths of the Nimbus to a random ditch in the Cronopolis. From the tone of the letter and even more so, the details which had been left out, one could tell that this was going to be more than a simple task of assaulting some noble’s castle for shits and giggles.

The Sennin had wasted no time in ensuring that the three of them, two main branchers and a mednin, would be able to leave as soon as possible. In fact, he had already pre-alerted the Deathwatch, as was evidenced by a very put-upon-looking Hyuuga Numa who now pouted near the gates wishing he were somewhere else.
KeiYuuki_zps45674fbb.png

cloud_genin.gif
“Rao, Senna, and Keiji have been given pre-authorization to leave… The Sennin promises he will get a ‘thread’ up outside the village soon, whatever the hell that means…” he repeated to himself, tiredly.
Post here to exit the village. I will have a thread up soon for you guys throwing you right into action. Remember that since this is a modded mission outside village you will need to start whatever threads you need to inside the village BEFORE you leave.

EDIT: Mission thread is up here: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=36061#p36061

Akemi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Don't spend this on fucking Pocky? In this economy, Pocky is pretty much all five thousand is good for anymore...'

Okay, that was obviously an overstatement; but if the new Main Branch Sennin seriously expected the team to acquire siege-grade weaponry with five thousand yen apiece, he didn't realize how much machine-bolters and explosion clay were selling for nowadays. Not that any of that mattered to Senna, she made a point to buy a new weapon, ammo, grenades, and even a few new puppet models with her last paycheck.

So, damn it all, she was buying Pocky.

Senna made her way to the gates; chakra focus in one hand, Pocky in the other, lots more weapons (and Pocky) in a large summoning scroll on her back, lab coat dramatically blowing in the wind (even if it was a windless day, it was still blowing in the wind; Senna is just that crazy of a child), and all around cocky optimism in full effect. Bring it on, mission, Senna's ready to rumble!!!

As she approached the gate Senna was greeted by the ever-dutiful (if not ever-troubled, and maybe not so dutiful) guard Numa, who proceeded to authorize her departure for what hopefully wouldn't be the next 'train incident'.

"Well, wish us luck!" Senna cheerfully said as she made her way out of the gates and started to head for the first checkpoint she had been given. It looked like it would be a long trip, which made Senna grateful that transportation would be provided for her... walking across the country was pretty low on her to-to list (she was fairly sure she had already done that before).

WC: 272
[Topic Entered/Left unless stopped]
[3 Hours to Mission Zone]

Rao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn't mention anything about liquor, Rao thought as he exchanged yen for an aged scotch. Frontal assaults require courage, liquid or otherwise. The message from the Sennin, Takaki Masao, crumpled as he stuffed the remainder of the money into his pocket. The yen was just a bonus to the mission, he had supplies and weaponry saved up for these types of missions.

With a wave to the shopkeep he stepped out of the store and started down one of the market streets of the village. The smells and sounds of the surrounding market engaged his senses, his stomach rumbled as the fried pork wafted through the air, his mouth watered as he passed a bar, and his loins ached when eyes meet with familiar ladies. Yet nothing engaged him or excited him more then the prospect of a new battle, a new war, it was like going home. The village gates were the portal to the experience he wished, knowing this he moved out of the market in the Dawnbringer's Plaza and towards the gates.

Rao arrived at the gates with his supplies strapped across his back, and a dark gray greatcoat covering his body. The coat was a souvenir from the civil war, it served as a traveling garment with many little pockets sewed into the inside. It was from one of these pockets that the green haired Jounin produced the packet. “Afternoon.” Rao said to the Deathwatch guard, “I'm Hokoro Rao, my team has been assigned a mission outside the village.”

“Yeah. I know that.” The boy said as he acknowledged Rao. The guard seemed upset or tired, it was hard to tell the difference or care for that matter. “One of yours already left.”

“Alright, I'll wait for the other one.” Rao said as he stepped past the guard. He looked past the threshold of the gates and then back to the village. His hand reached for the flask in his coat and withdrew the newly acquired scotch. “You remember the name of the one that left?”

“Nemoro or something...”

“Thanks” said Rao. Don't think I've meet Senna or Keiji. He swigged off the metal flask once and then put the liquor back in his coat. Keiji would be along soon, his team didn't need to know any of his vices just yet, there would be plenty of time for that.

WC:396

[Topic Entered/Left with Keiji unless stopped]
(Keiji feel free to RP Rao greeting you and setting off with him towards the rail station)

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"My bags are packed~ I'm ready to go.. I'm standin' here, outside your door.. I hate to wake you up and say goodbyyyeeeee~"

The humming of the song echoed through the hallways as Keiji was reading through a book about dancing classical dances.
While at the same time practicing his dancing steps.
One two three, one two three, one two three, one two three~

A small letter had arrived earlier on that day, and he was merely taking a break from packing to the next mission which the letter had described.
He had already packed a few of the necessities, bunch of Kunai, a few pills, medicine, bandages, pair of scissors; all the basic medical equipment for quick on the field surgery.
Not only that but he also packed luches! You never know when you'll get hungry on the field and might need a bite to eat. Then again, they did have to sleep there apparently.

Stopping up from his dancing practices a thought ran through his mind: Hmm, y'know.. I might actually get a shot at doing something with this Senna girl, she did look pretty cool last time I saw her~
A slight grin started to grow on his lips as he grabbed a small envelope the size of his hand and packed it in his bag. Y'never know, right?

Five thousand yen? FIVE THOUSAND YEN?! How would you spend that properly even if you wanted to?! He thought to himself as he lifted up the bag over his shoulders.
Supposedly Sennin Takaki assumed Keiji even needed further equipment then what he already had. This was why he also felt a need to actually spend the money, wisely even.

As he went out of the tavern he waved at Otis while shouting in his direction "I'm off to a mission! Bye!" Replying Otis shouted back "Take care! And don't get into too much trouble now y'hear!?" A slight grin was visible on his lips as he headed for the door.

What to buy.. What to buy.. What to buy..
The thoughts continued to repeat in his mind as he went through the market place.

A FEW HOURS LATER
A few.. No wait, a handful, or rather a bunch.. No, scratch that, a massive amount of explosive notes and a tiny silver chakra infused bell later.​

The notes were hidden quite nicely in his shoulder bag, all his equipment were planned out and stacked perfectly in between his different bags.
Heading directly for the exit he merely waved the letter in the direction of the Genin sitting in the office for checking passports.
"Suzaku Keiji, heading off!" He shouted as he directed his attention to the exit and with that, the apparent horse carriage.
He found it strangely comforting to not having to run for the mission.

[Thread and village exited]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back