Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Stranger Meetings [Daiki]

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suna's streets and market were busy today. The caravans had arrived and with it, the stock of the merchants had been refreshed, new goodies had been brought in and people were once more drawn into the streets despite the tyrannic sun. Being one of these people, the two-tailed kitsune wandered through the streets as well. Dressed casually in a white shirt with a big red heart and a white skirt reaching her knees, the shinobi sandals she woere and the Sunagakure headband hanging loosely around her neck would be what identified her as an actual shinobi of the Village. The silver chain around her arm decorated with white and black little cubes forming "MISAKI" and the single little heart dangling next to it finished her casual outfit. Even then, having a day off and a bit of ryo to spend, she was eagerly walking from merchant to merchant to see what she could buy. One thing was certain, she needed to bring a bunch of new incense for the temple priests' meditations, but other than that she was free to shop at her leisure. But what would she buy? New clothes? A pretty necklace? A little gift for her mother? There was so much out there it was hard choosing what to take.

As she navigated the crowd, a few people stopped in their tracks. Some to gawk at the two tails, some to stop the girl as they recognised her as one of the young priestesses from the Aikayume temple, hoping to get a small blessing for a good day or some strength of spirit for troublesome periods. Though she liked the attention in general, proudful as she was, she mostly replied with a wave or a smile, or gave the requested blessing or prayer when they requested so. To see the people smile and find new hope warmed her heart, pushing her to go on with her duties. She had a lot of energy, but sometimes all this attention and duties were too much to bear. Shinobi, priestess, onmyoudo. Life was an enriching experience, but she was just one person in a sea of people needing support in their lives.

Eventually, the kitsune would arrive at the market where a couple of street artists were showing off their artistic talents amid the crowd and merchants. She would halt there for a moment, watching a mime perform his act.

wc: 400

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The white haired man continued on his goal of finding his weapon, wherever it had gone. His red eyes scanned the areas of where he had wandered and found no proper trace of it. Standing one inch under six feet tall, he was tall enough to see most of the ground level where he walked. His current wardrobe consisted of a white yukata with a blue swirl pattern on the bottom and ends of the sleeves, worn so that his arm only goes through the left sleeve, and the right half droops down over an obi. Over this, he would wear a black belt buckled so that there is leftover dangling from the buckle, however, if one looked at the belt they could notice that something was missing. His clothes were bloodied but the blood had long since dried. His walking got worse as he had been up for days on end searching, and not giving his broken leg any sort of rest.

He could feel and actually noticed some people glancing at him and whispering as he walked, until he had come upon an actual crowd. Making his way the best he could through the crowd, he'd eventually make it to a market. Now this was a sight to behold, a young white haired girl with two fox-like tails watching a mime perform his act. He'd slowly limp in the direction of the market to see if anyone had any information about his weapon but as he was just passing by the girl watching the mime, someone had run by him, bumping into him enough for him to lose his balance, and just continued on without saying anything or stopping. Oh boy that was something that he didn't care for in the slightest. As he lost his balance, he caught himself from falling all the way onto the ground but as he did so two very audible cracks could be heard, though with being in the market only one paying attention could only really hear it. He stifled every sound his tired body wanted him to make from his broken arm and leg now being a more fresh than they had been.

As Naikishin panted and slowly stood up, he thought to ask the mime as he seemed to be a performer who saw things but immediately realized that mimes don't talk. So useless for him at the moment. Examining the area wasn't something he could so finding something to step up on wasn't going to happen so just asking people one by one seemed to be the answer. Walking up the the white haired girl with two fox-like tails and fox-like ears. "Excuse me... but have you seen a wooden sword with some writing on the handle, by any chance?" He'd ask the young girl. A pretty vague description, he knew, but what else what he going to ask? If she had seen a sword with a spirit within it? He didn't need to be ridiculed by people.

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So typical yet so good, the traditional acts of the mime were a pleasure to behold. Invisible walls prevented him from getting to the crowd to shake their hands, forcing him to get a feel of its reach and size before he'd throw in an invisible rope to climb over the wall just so he could shake hands with people. After that, he'd do a little dance before taking off his hat and performing a couple of minor tricks for the audience. Wagging her tails happily, Misaki wasn't paying much attention to what was happening around her until a strange man walked up to her to vie for her attention. She had expected it to be another admirer or someone requesting for a prayer, but the distinct scent of blood tickled her nose and as he asked her a question about a wooden sword, her amber eyes were already searching for the cause of this blood.

"You're wounded.", she'd state, a worried expression on her face. "We should get you healed first before we go searching for a wooden sword."

She wasn't an actual Iryo-nin just yet. Heck, she wasn't even one in training at this point, but she knew a dangerous wound when she saw one. The broken limbs were not registered by her untrained eyes, the wooden sword pushed to non-trivial by her worried mind. A stick sword was something everyone could find, though it was arguably harder in Sunagakure's desert environment. Her only problem now was that she was technically not allowed to just start healing since she was not a registered healer of the Village.

"What's your name? I'm not sure how you've been able to walk around with these wounds but I'll numb your pain a little so we can get you to the hospital, alright? I'm Misaki Aikayume, by the way, genin of Sunagakure."

Unless stopped, she'd proceed to channel her chakra and apply it on the origin of the bleeding wounds, allowing the warm fuzzy feeling created by her katon affinity to numb most pain and easy out some muscle stress while they would move to the hospital or a nearby iryo-nin in a closer vicinity that could do what was necessary. It was probably the best she could do at this point, but even if she ended up scolded for doing medical things while she wasn't one, the kitsune wouldn't hesitate to do so.

Rank 1 - Anesthetic Infusion used.

402 WC

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The girl had stated that he was wounded and looked a bit worried, before stating that he should get healed before searching for the sword he was looking for. He'd shake his head. "No, the weapon of mine is very important to me. More so than my wounds at the moment." He'd say after a moment but the girl would start doing something after asking him his name, and introducing herself as Misaki Aikayume, a genin of the village. "The hospital is the least of my concerns right now..." He'd state, wincing as the attempts to help the girl were more resisted by his body itself rather just trying to not accept anything until it was completed, but it slowly recovered. The white haired man would simply just pant as his body wouldn't allow him to move even if finding his sword was on the top of his priority list.

[OOC: Super sorry this short is post and that I made you wait! I'll do better the next time. ^^']

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was strange experience to feel a body resist her numbing chakra. Like it didn't totally seep through or something. Misaki wondered if it was because the stranger tried to oppose her but he didn't seem very focused on that, nor was his exhausted body indicating much attempt to resist. What was it then? A natural resistance? Was that possible? Misaki could feel the panic driven by inexperience and helplessness well up, but she pushed it back. Her knowledge and skill simply wasn't sufficient to deal with this, and the stranger considered his weapon of greater importance than his life. How odd.

"Dead men can't use weapons", she reply in hopes to make him understand the situation at hand, at the same time thinking where or how she could find a wooden sword with some engraving. The small amount of numbing chakra that was absorbed seemed to do little to improve upon his paralytic situation but perhaps it would improve upon his lucidity when his pain would be mostly numbed. She had thought about carrying him, but she doubted her size or her strength was sufficient for this.

"Can you give me more details about the sword? How does it look like? Where did you loose it..? If you allow me to, I can look into your mind to see it for myself?"

It might be easier this way. Just to let him relieve the moment of losing his sword, or any moment that would reveal an actual description of the blade. if she knew what she was looking for, it would be easier to find it. Hopefully she would be given permission, as she would not force her chakra upon the target. Using ANBU techniques were not quite her alley, but some of them had their uses when it came to finding ways to help.

WC: 252
If allowed, Misaki will use Mental Infiltration, Rank 1 in a non-harmful way to find an image of the sword/area.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As his body would slowly start to let him move slowly, Naikishin would at least sit up as he listened to the girl tell him that dead men couldn't use weapons. "Well of course, but if I were destined to die then that would have happened during that fight." He'd state before hearing the girl ask him for more details about the sword, the looks, where it was lost. She'd soon ask him if she could look into his mind to see for herself.

It's not like he had the mental ability to respond to her before she used some sort of technique that allowed her to look into his mind. He didn't know of anything that allowed someone to something like that but he was gone for some amount of time for sure. The girl wouldn't see much, and what she saw would be mostly of the torture he had endured before a group of people arriving to fight the person who had captured and tortured him via nailing him in the eye with a dart. However her reaction to that would be on her before it continued onto the fight where after a short while everything would go blank for however long he had been unconscious. The sword that he had for the moment in the fight was his, being a wooden sword with a wooden sheath in the shape of the metal blade within. On the handle was the word 'Hoshitesson'.

Though as he'd start to stand up, ending the girls jutsu he'd fall to one knee as his body remembered the pain that he had experienced back then. The man stifled himself enough to prevent himself from crying out in pain but with him falling to one knee and putting both of his hands over his closed eye. With that being quite a lingering pain, he looked around quickly before looking at the girl and fully standing up. The pain had pissed him off to the point where he'd forgotten how tired he was for a moment. "Well?! Was that enough?!" He'd shout before turning and essentially throwing a small merchant's booth across the area before looking back at the girl. "Fuck!" Naikishin would shout as his near immediate rage came due to his pain and even losing the direction where his weapon was for the time.

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Memories would flood her mind when she requested his permission to see into his mind. A group of people, torture, pain. Another group saving him. The imagery of the situation made Misaki frown, mostly in sadness and empathy for what he had endured. Fighting was part of a shinobi's life but torture was nothing more but a decision done by monsters. There was a reason why she wasn't of a mind to join the ANBU, finding their darker agenda rather opposing to her own sense of purity. At least the memories would reveal the wooden sword he had talked about. And all would make sense. He hadn't been talking about a wooden sword, like training swords tended to be. What he had meant was a sword with a wooden handle, tsuba and sheathe but an iron or steel blade. The word "Hoshitesson" would reveal itself but aside from assuming that to be the name of the blade Misaki had no idea what it would otherwise mean. The given answer provided only but more questions though. Where was this? Who were the people? Where were the people whom had saved him now, and why didn't he have his sword? She knew what she was looking for now, but she had no idea where to find it. Did these memories even transpire in Sunagakure?

Contact would break as the pain of the memory would wash over him and drive him into a pain-driven fury, throwing a merchant's booth across the area. Rude. Even if he was in pain, there was no need to be so violent, was there? She'd frown, feeling the need to berate him surface but she would hold her words back and try to figure out a way to help him.

"I feel your pain and I can imagine your bond with Hoshitesson but in your current state there is no way we'll get it back. We need you to be in control and clear of mind.", her voice would be clear, the aura of the kitsune manifesting itself lightly in hues of white, purple and pink, revealing not only her irritation but also the more mature otherworldly spirit of the kitsune that was otherwise hidden by her youthful presence. "I'll help you find it back but you need to get a hold of yourself. Right now, looking for your blade is like looking for a needle in the middle of the desert so let me patch you up at least, please."

What else was there to do? She could knock him out and drag him to the hospital. To the kitsune that was the most likely approach to the situation. The man had broken bones, wounds and still could throw around a booth despite his pain. Having him hospitalised risked invoking his wrath and call the ANBU on the doorsteps of his hospital room, but was this not the wisest decision? While he was hospitalised and recovering, since she now knew how it looked like, she could then start searching around while he recovered, invoking a couple of spirits in the process to help her in her endeavours. Hm, yes. That plan did seem to be the most reasonable. It would be a matter of him agreeing to it now unless he could bring up a better option. If not... If all he'd do was throw a tantrum, she felt like she would be forced to knock him out.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Oh, this will be interesting for sure. The girl stated that she could imagine his bond with his weapon. A scoff had audibly escaped his lips as she spoke and soon had an aura around her giving off two feelings and continued to speak. Dealing with this kid now was just wasting precious time that he could be using to look for his weapon. He was certainly more awake than he had been in a while due to this. "You don't get it! You cannot possibly even comprehend my bond with my weapon..." He'd say, before turning his back to the girl. "You're doing nothing but wasting my time here!" He'd say before quickly moving to go and continue is search for his weapon.

[Attempting to leave topic]

Aurora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She blinked when he scoffed at her statement, going so far as to claim how she understood none of what that meant. Did he..? Misaki would puff up her cheek, annoyance at his rudeness now visible. He had hit a sensitive snare there by saying that Aikayume, the greatest clan of priestesses and onmyouji in the whole of Sunagakure, had no idea what it was to have a bond or to feel a spiritual unity with others. Ears flattening, it seemed the man was not all too aware that he was talking to a kitsune, the very embodiment of spirituality as their lineage traced back to the very fox spirits that gave them their shape and life.

"I'm a kitsune and the daughter of the Head Priestess of the Aikayume temple. Who are you to tell me I do not understand the bonds between Man and Spirit? You were given kindness and compassion, offered help in healing and here you are being rude?", she'd say with clenched teeth as she crossed her arms. He'd move away, stepping into the crowd to leave her behind. " A man unable to care of himself will always fail to preserve what he considers his."

He was at quite a distance already. It wasn't even sure he'd have heard her with the noise of the crowd. His misfortune, for unlike the man, the priestess of the Aikayume clan was known. Though her expertise as seer had yet to be developed, many knew the onmyouji's predictions ultimately ended being a destined truth. Mixture of worry, anger and confusion as what just transpired between the two would settle but should the mercenary decide to turn his gaze to find her, the kitsune would have vanished. As if she had never been there to begin with. A mirage under the desert sun.

[EXIT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back