Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Struck Again! [B-rank SSM]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
There is something strange and disarming about looking at a homicide scene in the day light of Iwagakure. It makes the most grotesque killings look staged like your in a new and daring section of some carnival or local amusement park. So many masked anbu were there to greet me with stares and slow motion head turns. Salt of the earth these people and they work hard but with the solve rates for murders at about twety-eight percent, Iwa is a great place for me to do a lot of overtime. Via Ia Iwagakure... As awkward as they were making things with those glares, I continued forward un-phased. Perhaps it has something to do with that day this strange looking medallion was imposed on me along with the eerie and mentally damaging final words of my imposer... cursed... I certainly feel that way, but I can't remember a time before that day when I ever felt anything different. To give a little back story on me, my name is Amatsu, Kinezumi Amatsu. I wasn't always hollow inside and I don't know if what happened made me the way that I am but whatever it was left me like this. People fake a lot of human interactions but I feel like I fake them all and I believe I fake them very well... and that's my burden I guess.

"Amatsu! Your ass over this way, where the hell have you been!"

That's my fowl mouth anbu compeer Princess and the closest person I have to a friend. Shes the only one who is still alive besides myself from our academy days. She has a big heart but won't let anyone see it. She's the only person in the world who loves me, I think that's nice. I don't have feelings about anything but if I could have feelings at all, I'd have them for princess.

"Ah Hey Princess, I came as fast as I could after I got your call! Are these the bodies?"

"What the hell does it look like, idiot! Take a look and give me your thoughts..."

The scene was messy... there was blood everywhere. Blood... sometimes it sets my teeth on edge... other times it helps me control the chaos stirring with in. The floors and walls were decorated with plenty of splatters for me to paint the story. No pun intended... they weren't shinobi but appeared to be citizens, young in age, one male the other female, most likely a couple enjoying a romantic evening gone wrong.

"This hallmark looking couple didn't die by the hands of a professional... yeh nope, this is child's play. Messy work with all that blood on the walls, it's like a finger painting."

"You give me the fucking creeps, you know that Kinezumi."

"Yeah I know sorry about that."

"Fuck, you."

"Okay umm is there something I can do to umm..."

"YEAH! You can give me your fucking analyzes of the blood splatter on these killings. You think I called you here to invite you to my nephews brisk?"

"I didn't know you were jewish???"

"Shut the fuck up and write your report already! I don't even know why I need you, grab a crayon psycho and scribble this down. Sometime late night, a couple was attacked and slashed to hell by bay side murder. Wam bam done! And I don't give a shit what you say because that's what happened and that's who I'm looking for. Got it!? Now get to writing you fucking weirdo. I need it quick."

"I'm on it Princess!"

The only real question I have is why in an organization full of anbu, all supposedly with a keen insight into the human soul, is Princess the only one who gets the creeps from me.
Blood Splatter Report: Victim number one, male, age thirty. Judging from the blood splatter and patterns near victim number one, indicates a stabbing from a very sharp knife. A large pile of blood was found near him on the walls most likely due to the initial stab into the victim number one's shoulder severing the carotid artery. Most evident was the trail of long thick heavy drips from the blood found. Victim number 2, female, age twenty-seven. Judging from the patterns indicates that the weapon used was something sharp and light, moving fast. Victim number 2's blood splatter pattern are nice clean sprays of blood and that can only happen when your holding something light and moving quick. All nice and sharp slices to the body, no splashes, no drips. Clean and easy. This guy knew how to use a blade...

Additional Notes: Doesn't fit the MO of the bay side murder who uses a butchering tool much to heavy to inflict precision wounds found on the victims here.

Though Princess will be disappointed to read that her killer wasn't the one responsible for today's murder, I can take solace in a job well done. This was probably a crime of passion. The man was done away with quickly and yet the woman killed in a furious passion. I'm sure that the anbu will find the killer even with not many leads, they will likely start investigating the victims friends and families in which case they will be hot on the killers trail. In the mean time I can focus on finding the bay side murderer. Nothing wrong with Iwagakure's justice system as I'm sure he'll get the death penalty but... death is more than that monster deserves...

[wc: 905 mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back