Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Suit Shopping [Super duper private - no girlz allowed!]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ZcyJ7dj.png

HPoX4Oc.png

NPCcharacter.png

INPC Countess Bakunin

I am the Countess Bakunin, second by that title. My uncle was given the noble title after his invention of the modern indoor toilet. My family is not however a stranger to nobility. In the distant past we had been a patrician family from the south. My parents told me that we once even held rank as Daimyo.

I wondered what my ancestors would think of me walking through the financial district wearing soiled pajamas. I had traveled from Lightning Country without stop and so anything I wore would have been soiled. Still, for a noble to wear anything but the finest of cloth is shameful. That was why I was now shopping for a change of clothes.

I shook my nose at a window display. All the dresses here were simply too revealing! Did Sunan women have no modesty? I knew the desert climate made light clothing a necessity, but somethings ought to be left to the imagination.

"Argh... is there a clothing store in this village that doesn't sell clothing for flamingos?"

I need not elaborate on the reputation flamingos have in regards to their sexual activities.

After shaking my nose at another window display I continued my walk through the district. I suppose if worse came to worse I could wear a suit.

Midori Majo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Midori had been watching the foreigner for quite some time, and he was to say the least intrigued. Her clothing was muddled, and dirty and seemed somehow inadequate for a woman of her beauty. Though to young to understand his genders infatuation with the fairer sex, Midori was never the less mildly stunned by her outward appearance. As he lurked closer – he made out her comment about flamingos. Stepping in line with her, Midori spoke.

“What’s a flamingo?” He asked

Midori’s deep green robe and witches hat set him apart from the rest of his villagers, he knew this. But now he for the first time wondered where his parents had purchased such a garb. Smiling he reached out his hand for introduction and was rudely interrupted. Yogi burst forth from his robe and began to hiss in warning.

“Damnable sandworm.. Yogi, down boy!”
Midori demanded

With a few furtive sniffs and a look that said ‘Bye Felicia’, Yogi grumbled and returned to Midori’s robed depths once more. Shaking his head, Midori tried again.

“My apologies, he doesn’t care much for girls.. My name is Midori Majo, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” He said

Midori was curious, perhaps he’d make a new friend?

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
INPC Countess Bakunin

"Why don't they teach you sandpenguins anything? A flamingo is..." I shut my mouth as I saw who was speaking.

It was a school age boy. He offered his hand to me. I did not offer mine. I was too shocked by the, sandworm was it now? The boy apologized. I would accept. It was not his fault that he had been born in such a backwater village that could not afford to clothes its residents.

"I am the Countess Bakunin of Lightning Country. Excuse me I could not help but over hear, but did you call that thing Yogi?"

I had a distant relative by that name and his name was re-used on occasion among us. However this was the first time I had heard it used outside the family.

"Oh never mind. I am sure Yogi is a common name here in the south. I am sure there are as many Yogi's here as there are Daichi's in Fire Country or Akira's in Water Country. Now as I was saying, a flamingo is a a flamboyant creature that has no sense of decency. They are almost as awful as the penguin. May Mother Suna and Evaline damn those flightless demons."

Midori Majo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Midori grew even more excited at the lady’s introduction. A Countess from a foreign land? A powerful friend perhaps, if nothing else an opportunity to learn about the outside world! He listened as she inquired about his choice in names, and then he spoke.

”Well I’ve never heard of another Yogi, it is just the name that came to me after the surgery..” He explained.

As Midori listened to her explanation about the flightless birds, he held his arm up gentlemanly like for her to place hers through and spoke.

“My dear lady, I know not of the surface world.. The great storm has kept my people down here since long before I came to be.. Might we walk and I’ll listen as you vent to me about the intricacies of the outside world?” He offered

[sorry for the short post, I’m currently moving at the moment.. No wifi at the house so I’m ninja-ing wifi from the hotels on the strip lol]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
INPC Countess Bakunin

I stared at the boy for a moment, unsure how to react. He wasn't from the surface world?

"What are you? A morlock?"

I wagged my finger at him.

"If you are, let me make this clear: I am no eloi. You won't be eating me today! Besides I thought the morlock had been killed by Kazekage.. Oh what was his name? You know, the one with white hair who enjoyed to cook? The one who was never married. Moon? Kazekage Moon? Something like that."

"If you are not a morlock ignore what I have said. Now where was I? Oh yes. I was shopping. Do you know much about the fashions among the women in this village? Or is that also a surface dweller matter you don't know about?"

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
<iNPC - Uzumoreru Toushin>

YOU CALL THIS FINERY? I’VE SEEN FEATHERS SCAPPED OFF A TURKEY’S BUTT THAT LOOKED MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THIS!<i></i>”

Suddenly a shop keeper is thrown through his shop window. He seems uninjured but completely terrified as a man with short white hair and a rather lavish pant-suit stepped through the window frame and continued to slowly walk up as his one hand pulled a glove on the other a little tighter. A look of sheer godly annoyance was quivering in the man’s amber irises. He had paid quite a bit of yen to have a custom suit crafted from the finest threads but be damned if it wasn’t the itchiest thing he had ever worn.

Kneeling in front of the shop owner he whispered very quietly,
Get back in there and do it again but this time without whatever the hell this crap is that makes this suit so itchy!

The young man stood up and stripped off the upper three layers of suit and tossed them down at the keeper who gathered them and himself up and dashed back inside of the shop, post-haste. Uzu’s muscular upper body and scars were all there on display for anyone to see but he truly didn’t seem to care of his near nudity - only that his custom triple-breasted suit get made right and on time. For a moment he had gotten his hopes up when the fool keeper told him his rush order was done early.

Rush was seemingly all they did.

[Yogi-sempai~]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back