Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Suna Hikari

Suna Hikari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Suna Hikari

Physical Description Hikari was tall for here age. An even 5 ft. tall, she usually stood a few inches above the other 11 year old kids she'd met. The sleeves of her favorite light blue, pull-over hoodie had become too short as she had grown over the years. Not wanting to give it up, she rolled her sleeves to the middle of her fore arms, it kept them out of the way better that way, too. A girl of simple tastes, and always choosing ease and comfort over anything fashionable, she had cloth wraps around her feet and off white shorts. hanging off her shoulder was cayenne colored bag that bumped against her hip. Her mom had made and used when she was young, then given it to her when she started trying to carry more things that her hands could hold. It had just enough space to house her usual necessities; a note book, camera, her latest book, a pear and a bottle of water. Looking in the mirror, Hikari could always smile. She loved the colors of this world and could see them reflected in herself. Her skin was the same pale brown of the house they lived in, just a few shades darker than the sand it was built on. Her hair was a mix of vibrant yellows and rich oranges, with odd streaks of blue here and there. Her father always said it was a gift from the sunrise on the day she was born. Her eyes, she could not place: a green she was not used to, swirled with a rich brown unlike anything she had found in the desert. Her mother's friend said it reminded him of the forests where he used to live. She yearned to see them some day.

Mental Description Always curious; eyes open wide to the wonders of the worlds around her. Her mother had always told her that there were many worlds going on all around her. The lizards bathing in the sun lived in theirs, ignorant of the roaming camels with their heavy cargo. She lived in a world that connected with, but was not the same as her family's. She wandered their village during the day, seeking out these worlds and watching them, reading about them, and, most of all, asking questions. She talked to the market keepers, hawking their wares to passers by; a loud world. She played games with the street children and learned how to walk without being seen: an invisible world. But her favorite was when she went by the academy and saw the older children learning and training. She wanted to be a part of that world. She wanted to be challenged and become better. She liked learning new things and pushing herself to the limits. Curiosity drove her, always wanting and needing to know more! Yet, while always exploring, at the end of the day, she always returned to routine. She went home, thought about the things she had seen and learned; she used what information she could and wondered about the rest. Then she went to sleep in her warm and familiar bed; surrounded by the love she always knew would be there for her.

History Hikari's father; Suna Zaidan had told her the story before. Quietly, and after much pestering. Her mother; Yasashi had quietly stood behind him as he leaned forward in his chair "When your mother was in labor with you, a complication arose that we didn't see coming" Hikari interupted "What kind of complication?" Just let me speak, Hikari. She became sick and her body began to reject you living inside it. The doctors told us that you wouldn't survive, but there was still a chance to save your mother. She wouldn't listen to them, though. She was determined that you would be alive when you came out. So, she went into labor, knowing it could kill her. after a few hours, you were born, but you were already dead. The doctors set you aside and went back to your mother. Because of the strain of the labor, she was very weak and I was told that she would probably be dead soon. I didn't know what to do. To lose both of you at once.... I felt like my world was coming to an end. I stared blindly out the window as the hours strained by. It was late at night when all this had happened. " Is that when the spirit came?! She had heard her mother speak of the spirit of the sunrise that had saved them "Yes, that was when it happened. I was looking out the window, and just as the sun came up and the first rays of light fell upon the sand, you took a breathe. I rushed to you and saw that you had begun to breathe and called for a nurse. They took good care of you and got you back to good health. Your mother had barley begun to recover and couldn't even sit up, yet, but as soon as she heard that you were alive she demanded to hold you. " I was so happy to see you, for I had loved you for so long but had never seen you. Now I could and I knew that it had to be because of that sunrise, because the moment the light touched the sand, you came alive. That's why we named you Suna Hikari, light on the sand Hikari remembered that moment, it had happened many years ago and she often thought back to when she needed to calm her mind. That's what she did now, she thought of that story, she thought of what the light must have looked like on the sand; golden fire, reaching for them across the desert. She held that image in her mind as she picked up the letter from the table. "Open it, Hikari"Yeah! Open it already!! Her 6 year old little brother, Biruda, was bouncing on their mothers knee, laughing with the excitement in the moment. She looked to her mom who just smiled encouragingly. Hikari grabbed the letter opener and swept it across the top off the envelope. Pulling out the paper, she read the first few lines quickly to herself. What does it say, dear? It says that I have been accepted into the Shinobi Academy! her family cheered and laughed. Her brother jumped off of their mother's lap and climbed onto hers Yay for sissy!!

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
That is fine, I just needed to make sure and unfortunately forgot to post that inquiry last night. So, sorry for the delay.
3b577OB.png

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council: here
Please post your bio: here
Make sure you've brushed up on all the rules located: here and here

Start Yen: 500

Starting Stats:
Stamina: 5
Agility: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Chakra Control: 0%​