Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sunset On The Rocks [Open]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kneeling upon the cliffs the medical sennin overlooks the village, the sun quickly snuggling against the horizon as the spectrum of swirl and mix together. Tenderly her digits undo the tie clasping the platinum mane together, the zephyrs trailing through the airways cause her tendrils to stream outwards, "Konohagakure, the village hidden in the leafs." she murmurs, a thin grin appears upon her features. In this moment did she find true appreciate for beauty and labor each generation build upon; without there dedication she would not be able to find a moment to relax from her own endeavors to appreciate pathway paved.

Mikasa raises her gaze star bound, the variations of skyblue, robin blue, deep cerulean fade to darkness above the swirling attraction of sunlight staining the sky. The twinkling distant gas giants would become visible in due time. Adjusting the ivory coat upon her shoulders, the medic continues to stare at the villagers below. The distant sounds of laughter and children frolicking about cause her to broaden her grin, truthfully she wishes nothing more to ensure the happiness. In the rear of her mind, however, she knew the village held limitations to population capacity, a topic she had begun to dwell upon in recent times. After the encounter of Tachibana Akihiko, did she become further aware of the families with above average sizes.

Shaking her head, Mikasa dismisses the notion, wishing to enjoy the lingering sensation of warmth battling against the open winds a bit longer. Her last visit to the Hokage Rock ended up with the sennin encountering Hyuuga Yukio, though she nothing more than a new medical kunoichi at the time; perhaps she would find another future meaningful individual on this eve? This wasn't to suggest the sennin didn't hold admiration for the entirety of the village's people, students mostly occupy a special place in her heart.​
<i>​
</i>

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku stood on the cliffs above watching over the village. Instead of her usual clothes, she had donned a ANBU style uniform for today having returned from a class. It was nice up here, the breeze blew quite steadily as her dull brown hair fluttered in the wind. The kunoichi observed another individual a few feet away, deep in thought from what it looked like. "I wonder who that is." Soku decided to investigate and moved towards the woman to speak to her. After all, it was a rarity that someone came up here. This was her first time up here in the cliffs. The ANBU student had come up here for a short breather before heading home but was curious about this person up here as well.

"Hello there! It's rare someone comes up here. What is your name if you don't mind me asking. I'm Soku by the way. Soku Nasaki." She engaged the Sennin in conversation curious to learn about her. It seemed like she didn't hear Soku at first but eventually became aware someone was speaking to her. She was deep in thought, it seems. After all, this is where people came to reflect on experiences, not what anyone would call a socializing place.

The kunoichi put on a friendly smile, something she rarely did. Soku barely smiled anymore, although her encounter with Yukio Hyuuga had begun to change her. "From the looks of it, I'd say you are from the medical branch." Soku didn't like medics with their pointy needles and syringes, but this person was not the average shinobi. Those eyes of her contained knowledge and a sense of wisdom.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was on his way back to the Hokage Rock, as a sense of remembering distant memories. Which was funny, because back then, he thought of those memories as bad. Considering how he ran away because of his bleeding and own craziness.
But then he noticed someone very familiar. She was there when he last ran from the Hokage Rock. When he was scared of his own powers. He wondered why she was here. He sighed, trying to control his breathing.
Ziren coughed to make his presence known. Then he said, "It's been a while since I've been here. And we meet again at this beautiful scene." He wasn't trying to sound romantic, no. But he really enjoyed watching the sunset.
The woman that stood before him seemed more mature. That's when he realized. He heard about her getting the rank of Sennin in the Medical Ninja field.
"I gotta say. Congrats on making it to Sennin."
He then noticed someone else. Soku. That girl seems to be everywhere. "Nice to see you again Soku.
How have you been after Maru's little tutor?"

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Words travel a considerable amount of distance on open winds, pivoting about to take notice of the new arrival she smiles gently; although the lass may have always been there and Mikasa careless. Bowing her head politely, the maiden reveals her own, "My apologies, I didn't mean to come across rude. Tsukasa, Tsukasa Mikasa." a brief pause, "A pleasure to meet you, Soku-chan." her vocals calm, yet vibrant in the same instance. Strolling forward she holds out her hand to grasp against the younger kunoichi's, "Correct, I am part of the medical branch. I dare say your attire gives you away as well." she comments in amusement, "It is ironic that our attire gives us away so easily?" the medical nin begins to laugh.

Tenderly her digits prod against her chin in thought, "It is rare, but I find it relaxing and allows me to clear my head." she begins before gesturing towards the lass, "What brings one such as yourself up here? Exercises, perhaps?" Mikasa inquires before taking notice of a familiar sighting, the azure scruffy hair recognizable. In that moment would her thoughts dwell upon their initial encounter at this exact location with Lady Yomi during her pregnancy. An odd child attempting to utilize the blood bags used for transfusion for his own personal training, even til this day would she not allow such unless heavily reasoned with.

There had been a rumor that the lad had disappeared, more than likely due to his lack of control and hopefully returning in a far better condition than previous. The flow of time was difficult, more than half a year? Mikasa had been made into a medical chief shortly after his disappearance and thus nothing short of a year since then. "Welcome back, Ziren-kun, glad to see you are in good spirits, judging from your aura." she responds in a chippy tone, "Thank you, I only do what is right for the village and the students I teach."
<i>​
</i>

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
This kunoichi was surprisingly well-mannered and pleasing to talk to. It was hard to keep a serious expression when talking to someone of her caliber. The Sennin easily recognized her with the standard issue gear which she had foregone on this day. "Yes, I merely came up here to contemplate but I see fate had other plans for me today." Plans such as running into the Leafs medical chief on top of the Hokage Rock of all places. Fate did not discriminate. Soku and Mikasa were in mild conversation when they both observed another individual apporoaching, a rough appearance.

Soku realized it was Ziren, it seemed today was a day full of surprises. "Hello Ziren, the class was....interesting to say the least. How about you? Have you fared any better?" The puppeteers class still stuck in their mind. No one could forget the horrors of that hour.

It seemed the Sennin and Ziren knew each other well before his disappearance. Soku glanced at him cautiously. She had seen his outbreak in Maru's session and whenever he approached made a mental note not to stand too close. While she did all this, she had a smile on her face to not draw attention to these little movements.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren could hear the blood flow of Soku. It was obvious that she was nervous around him.
"I wish that was right Mikasa.
But after the little lesson I had with Maru, I don't think that it will get any easier. In fact, I think any opposing shinobi would probably use me as a weapon to eliminate my allies."

He then turned to Soku, "I absolutely apologize for what happened back there. It was obvious that Genjustu he pulled was strong, either that, or I was weak against it. But it also made me want to find out more about my clan. Meaning I want to meet them.
Hope that they are not as sinister as the books of history says. Frankly I don't remember anything except for the Genjustu I was put under. And only you and Nanashi really knows what I did."
his voice sounded sad.
He turned away from them so that they won't be able to see his expression. He's supposed to be an ANBU even if he's still in training. He feels as if he won't ever be able to overcome his bloodline.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mikasa wasn't the most aware of the ANBU training regime, outside of the tidbits Yukio allowed her to know; the agreement between the branches was made crystal clear when she took over. The medical sennin allowing further branch interaction as long as she performed her duties without poking her nose about too much. On another note, the thought of Maru teaching others was a bit amusing, she held high hopes of his joining the medical field when he was learning directly under the kunoichi, yet his path had taken him to the ANBU route and results in a persona she couldn't agree with. Within the realm of undercover operatives, the behavior was almost encouraged and the bright lad fading due to her mishap.

Truthfully the puppeteer wasn't too bad, yet she would always house a bit of regret for raising him into the field to fail to keeping him under her wing. Dismissing that particular segments of thoughts, Mikasa listens intently to the conversation of genjutsu being utilized. The academy took up her usual remaining time outside of the branch, keen on ensuring it being ran correctly to welcome in the new generations, "Maru utilizing genjutsu, huh?" she pauses, almost not realizing she spoke aloud. "He definitely seems to have changed from the child I found tied up outside of the academy oh so long ago." she chuckles, one of the fonder memories the sennin has of the lad. Truthfully the notion of an ANBU in training tutoring others of the same rank was comical in a general sense.

"Don't get to ahead of yourself, Ziren-kun. You just haven't found a mentor or training method suited for you." another brief moment of silence would ensue, "You also seem under the impression that you can reek havoc when your wings can still be clipped." gesturing towards his arms a chuckle escapes her pursed lips, "Not to worry, that's why we exist to mend." Returning to her focus on the developing kunoichi, a warm aura spreads from the superior to liven up the mood and create a giddy atmosphere - her emotional barrier, her unique gift. "I can understand that you need to clear your mind, Soku-chan. I'm all ears if you wish to speak of the subject that may be bothering you."
<i>​
</i>

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku was a bit surprised at at Ziren ' tone of voice. He sounded almost sad. She couldn't help but feel sorry for him a bit. Curse that Maru, this was all his doing. "It's ok Ziren, you lived through it and that is what important." Yes, they had all lived through a nightmare somehow someway. At Mikasa ' mention of finding Maru tied up, she let out a small chuckle. Maru just didn't seem like that type to get bullied. Who knew, maybe his bullies were puppets now. For once, she was glad to be laughing with the most random people ever, the Leafs top medical shinobi and the boy from a clan almost extinct.

Soku felt herself warming up to the kunoichi. She couldn't help it, the woman was just so easygoing. " I'm fine. I was just reflecting on an encounter I had with Tatsuo - Sensei." She had met the jounin in the Tea Country where he had helped her perfect a technique. There were certain individuals who had befriended her despite her dark history. She wondered how Mikasa would react if the kunoichi found out about Sokus upbringing. It wasn't that hard to find.

"It seems like you and Ziren know each other well." She'd mentioned something about Ziren and taking blood bags which sounded creepy, but knowing Ziren she was not surprised. The three looked out at village bustling with people, the Hokage Mansion looming up and over the structures. Soku had never seen the view from up here but now marveled at it. Konoha was really a big village, it was too much to take in. She was deep in thought, momentarily unaware of Mikasa and Ziren next to her.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren didn't look at either of the two women that were standing next to him. Even though he listened and heard everything they said, he can't help but try to process it.
"Don't get me wrong Mikasa.
I don't even feel like I got wings to clip. But I still do fear for others safety when I lose control."
He felt good for a moment. As if the atmosphere changed. He smiled. But his expression went back to the way it was again.
Ziren then replied to what Soku said. "Yeah, I guess I have a reputation. I don't know if it is bad or not. I have asked for some blood bags in order to train so I won't be using any fresh live blood, if you know what I mean. I got denied. Which I know now I was in the wrong. Secondly, me, and Mikasa, and a few others were up here, around the same time. I had a wound from 'training' and it started to bleed. It caused me to go Chigokai mode so I ran away and hid in my apartment for half a year."
His hand went up to his face, where he had yet another new scar, from training. When he accidentally ran into a bear.
"And I have yet another wound from training. I seem to be having a weird sense of deja Vu." Ziren made a lame attempt at smiling, still not letting the others see his face.
He sighed. It was sad. So many memories of this place, and everyone seems to has changed. Even himself.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suspicions of Maru's sessions plague her mind, Mikasa would have to make an appearance in the near future. Fortunately, the course had not taken place on academy soil or the maiden would have been a fair bit heated. Ironically another familiar name is brought to light, "Tatsuo-sensei?" she inquires in a gentle tone, hardly surprised by the numerous interactions the Jounin has; an admirable man for certain. Streaming digits through her platinum mane in hopes of calming the zephyrs feud, the sennin beings to speak, "Reflection is never a bad thing, I am glad everything is alright though." she comments in earnest.

Pacing towards the edge of the Hokage Rock, her left foot halts mere inches from the over cliff, "I believe we have spoken once or twice prior? Isn't that correct, Ziren-kun?" Mikasa questions, "Brief instances, but I am rather good with faces." One unable to control their bloodline abilities was a rarity, yet the extremities of shutting himself in for an extensive amount of time would do more harm than good. Shaking her head, the kunoichi speaks against the winds, "Make an appointment, Ziren-kun, I'm sure we can at least allow you a single. Prior we were in a difficult situation, Lord Umashiashikabihikoji's temporary missing placed us all in a difficult scenario." not wishing to speak on the subject of outbursts, the medical nin silences herself.

Maneuvering about, she settles down on her posterior, legs dangling outwards over the entirety of the village. Despite the issues each generation holds, there were always methods to mend and thrive, this particular notion giving her motivation to perform better with each new. Patting the turf on her left and right side, she offers a sitting position beside her. "Tell me, how does the ANBU life treat you both?"
<i>​
</i>

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The girl took a spot to the left of the Sennin. They sat as not to dangle their feet over Lord Umashis Great Stone Face. Soku had never met the Hokage before or his advisors save for Yukio. The kunoichi nodded when inquired about Tatsuo. "Yes, he helped me perfect a technique with relative ease.
He is a good teacher and sometimes can be a clown.
She smiled thinking of the shirt he had on when she had run into him in the Tea Country. The kunoichi turned to Ziren. "I just want you to know whatever others may think, you'll always have friends to rely on." She let out a small chuckle recalling the time Soku had nearly killed them both at the Valley.

When asked about the ANBU lifestyle, Soku didn't know where to begin. She wasn't sure how much she could tell a medical branch member, the ANBU usually kept itself to itself. "There is so much I could tell you but I'm sure you know the ANBU are very secretive. It is not for the faint hearted.
I am fine with my current position."

She glanced at Ziren to see if he would share his opinion. Perhaps she could ask Mikasa about Ziren past. As a girl, Soku was naturally curious about other people, it was a habit she had and a good one according to her mentors.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren never knew of Umashi only heard of him, of his return to the Village when he himself has disappeared into his apartment. Speaking of Hokages, he wondered about Lady Yomi. She seemed nice, and even wanted to train Ziren, to hone his skills and be able to control blood without going crazy.
"Mikasa. Where is Lady Yomi?
I do remember that she wanted to train me. Is she faring well?"

Ziren then sat next to Mikasa, on her right.
"Though we all know that I can't talk about my ANBU life, I can tell you this. About my life before all of this."
Before either woman could deny or agree with him, Ziren spoke.
"When I was a baby, a caravan found me with my parents dead close by. After that, I lived with the caravan, until I was five. A rogue ninja, I believe, made a forest fire that left no other survivors. When I was thirteen, I was on my own, and attacked by another rogue ninja. Leaving this scar on my arm." He rolled up his long winter sleeves showing a scar wrapping around his right arm.
"And then some shinobi found me and took me in almost two years ago. After graduating from the academy,
though, I found out about their deaths at the hands of another rogue ninja."

His fists tightened. The white around his eyes turned red.
"I have a feeling that they want me dead. For who I am. A Chigokai.
And killing others whom took care of me. This is the one and only time that I wish vengeance... But Takeshi taught me that killing won't solve anything. But to rather, if forced to kill. To remember and honor those you've befallen. For they fought for what they believed in, what they thought was right. Because they too, have family, too worry about. Or something or someone close to them that they don't want harmed. That they'll do anything in their powers to secure a bright future for their family. I will remember and honor those people. Even if my hand is forced."

Remembering the good talks he had with Takeshi was enough to calm his spirit down. The red around his eyes turned back to white. He looked out at the sunset.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mikasa had been unphased by the initial response of Nasaki, "I am well aware of the secretive nature of ANBU, though I am not one feint of heart." she replies calmly. To detail the horrors of operating on those returning from battle, being the sole individual to reconstruct the mess they become or to falter and silence the beating of their heart; a heavy burden. Reaching over, the woman's palm flattens upon the locks of the lass, ruffling them to and fro, "Excellent, Yukio-san is a close companion of mine, so I expect nothing less of him in aiding in your comfort." she continues to daintily kick her legs over the edge of the jagged terrain.

In this particular moment Mikasa felt elderly, when in fact the woman quite young, but her mannerisms of the position require warmth and critical thinking. Enlightening the pair, the maiden begins to speak of a subject that had become a reality, "In the near future, the medical branch and ANBU will cooperate hand in hand on missions. This was the agreement the head of both branches came to. I look forward to working with the pair of you when the time comes." Faltering to the silence of the Chigokai lad, his dreary past surfacing and causing the kunoichi to calculate the chances of going through multiple parental figures to only lose them; tragic to say the least.

Wrapping her arms around the shoulder of the azure hair lad, she pulls him close to her side, "Lady Yomi is current busy with her children, heading the main branch." she responds, raising a brow she stares at Ziren, "Do you wish to be my first critique?" she jests before growing serious, "To take a life must be made justified and if you can not, then we have no right in taking it." she agrees in a stoic tone. Without warning her opposite arm hooks the younger woman, her sole gloved hand gesturing over Nasaki's shoulder, "This is our village, protected by not only ANBU, but all of us. I pray you both continue to adore our home and pave way for the generations to come as I." Mikasa murmurs against the stray zephyrs.​
<i>​
</i>

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku had heard discussions about inter-related cooperation between the branches but wasn't sure how far it went. She was a relative new recruit to the ANBU, whilst Ziren had been there for a while now. He would know better. Usually, Soku didn't like when people messed about with her hair recalling a memory from the Academy where she had broken a boys nose for the infraction but in this instance, she allowed it. The woman made her feel at ease, with her cheerful demeanor. "I hope we'll get to see a lot of each other too, Mikasa-sama."

It was relaxing up here, a nice breather after Marus terrifying session. Soku patted her pocket containing a red rose which she was planning to lay at her mother's grave later. The medical Sennin was talking about the village and the sacrifices and contributions of the shinobi. Soku had a partial interest in medical jutsu but was never any good at it so she inquired.

"How is it working in the medical branch. I hear it requires a lot of chakra control and stuff" She didn't want to come across as ignorant and plus, if the branches were to be working together, why not learn about the other. Although she and Ziren had not revealed anything about the ANBU, she felt like it would be a bad tradeoff. But people are different, the girl glanced up at the lady as she spoke .

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened to what Mikasa said, about how both ANBU and medical branch coming together, working together. A great change. Takeshi had also talked about a change. But Ziren was unsure of what he meant by that. Surely he didn't mean this, for that conversation was under... different circumstances.
She then proceeded to put her arm around his shoulder and pull him in close to her. It felt weird. Being this close to another human being. He hasn't been this way, even when others have cared for him in the past. Those that are now dead... But it seemed to put his mind at ease, soothing even. He didn't want to push his luck, but he found his head resting on Mikasa's shoulder. He listened to what she had to say about taking a life, different to what Takeshi had told him. She said, if it is justified, to protect the Village and everyone in it, then do it. But now, Ziren has molded the two answers together. To not take a life unless if it is to protect those you care about. And when you do take that big step, to remember those people for what they believed in, and honor them.
"Thank you Mikasa-Sensei.
You've helped open up my mind."
His mind was truly at ease, for even this small moment, it made him happy. He knew that this time, it has been longer than their last official talk, when he ran off. Instinctively, his hand went up to the scar on his face, still kind of new, still could start bleeding... But for right now, nothing. Nothing was happening that could ruin this day for him.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ziren's head rests against her shoulder, the sensation was foreign, however it didn't deem itself intrusive. Mikasa had given many lectures, attempted to take numerous youngling's under her wing, but being able to speak without worry was a welcomed change of pace. Widening the grin upon her features, the sennin address the doubles sided inquiry, "There are plenty of individuals within the branch that lack a strong grasp of chakra control. We don't emphasize having a need to be suited towards a particular spectrum." she responds in earnest. Allowing for the duo to dwell on the response, the maiden continues, "For instance we don't merely mend, we also do research. I sent one of my students to Kumogakure to look into an item for me and he lacks any sort of chakra." Mikasa chuckles at the thought of the hyperactive young man scaling the wrong mountains.

Overlooking the village, the sun begins to truly settle under the blankets of the sky, darkness beginning to settle. It was odd to be address with the honorific of 'sama', truthfully Nasaki had been the initial one to do so. Fortunately the pair allowed for her antics to keep them close, the illuminations of stars become visible one after another, "I have been given full permission to instruct ANBU with the usage of medical techniques. Please do feel free to take full advantage of the situation, to allow yourself to fall to harm on a mission without a way to mend yourself makes me uneasy." a tender tone is utilized. Moments such as these were precious, in the mind of the Sennin, each word she spoke truthful.

"Even if neither of you are skilled at chakra control, I can still teach you the basics. That has never halted me from attempting to do so before. I welcome the challenges." the kunoichi comments before allowing for the pair to speak, perhaps wishing to take their leave; neither would bother the older woman, it was getting late into the day and the duo may require rest to recuperate from their lessons prior.​
<i>​
</i>

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The girl eyes lit up with the offer of getting some tutelage over how to manipulate her chakra and control it. That was something she had issues with, and and wasn't a polished skill of hers. The sun was going down but if the Sennin could spare a few moments, Soku would be grateful beyond words. "If you have the time, I'd love to learn. What say you, Ziren." The girl looked at Ziren who's head was leaning against the medical ninjas shoulder. Something a few would have raised eyebrows at but she paid no heed.

This was a skill she'd probably have to learn anyways being in the ANBU corps. These special ninja specialized in swift and effective take downs and that required training and control...control of chakra to focus on a target and eliminate it. She was determined and would seize any chance she'd get. After all, this couldn't be any worse then Marus nightmarish lesson, that was for sure.

"I have tried it a bit on my own but to no avail. A bit of instruction would be nice." Soku swung her legs a bit over the side perhaps giving away the fact she was eager. Lord Umashi would not be pleased at the fact three shinobi were sitting on top of the Hokage Rock dangling their feet in front of his Great Stone Face. It just seemed like a disrespectful thing to do although she had never seen or met the Hokage in person.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren thought about the idea. It would be a nice change of pace, considering he still has no control over his own bloodline. It might even help him control his other self. The sinister, more evil self.
"I would be glad to. And Mikasa? How would I be able to control...
My other self. It seems to have gotten to the point that my bloodline has made it's own consience, something evil. Dark. I would like to know how to control the other me before I start focusing my chakra, since considering my chakra revolves around solely blood."

And it was obvious that Soku wanted him to get involved too. He was for the idea and all, but he wanted a surefire plan just in case if his other self were to take charge.
He remembered about how he destroyed Maru's room, effectively blowing up a hole in a small part of Hokage Rock. Probably a few hundred meters to his right and a few hundred meters down from there was where Maru 'taught' them. That place was now rubble. But the memories and the thing inside Ziren's mind now is staying with him. Forever.
Ziren pushed the thought out of his head. He got up and smiled, "Teach us everything you know Mikasa-sensei! We are ready for it!"

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The notion of disrespecting Lord Umashiashikabihikoji via dangling their feet on the carving never once crossed her mind, nor would. Adjusting herself, the medical sennin unhooks Ziren, stretching her arm outwards as if grasping at the distant village. Illuminated before them were various light sources, lanterns and the oddities that made up Konohagakure, yet each an elegant portrait to be admired. Teal chakra ripples into existence, sparkling brilliantly as if a distant shimmering gas giant, "The basics of medical techniques are formed from projecting your chakra outwards. This doesn't require any additional control." she begins with a brief lesson.

Clearing her throat, the silence about them seems ironic considering the circumstances, "When we preform jutsu, we project our chakra outwards in the forms of various elements depending on what nature affinities we possess. Medical techniques are no different." the sennin explains to the ANBU in Training, "The only exception is that instead of attempting to damage a foe we are using this to mend. Your chakra fuses with those for a temporary time to accelerate the healing process." a too long and didn't read explanation is given. This particular iteration was slightly different than the one explained to academy students, only due to the fact most were unable to utilize a wide variety of techniques at that stage.

Dissipating the illumination of chakra, the woman stifles a yawn, "Anything further will have to be explained and trained upon on another day. I dare say I don't think I can stay up much longer." she admits, the sennin an early bird and requiring brief naps throughout the day to prepare for medical rounds, lessons, paperwork, tutoring, and classroom teachings. "If either of you are truly interested, I can make time for you to learn further." she murmurs gazing outwards in awe of the village.​
<i>​
</i>

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The youth listened attentively as the medical kunoichi explained the concept of medical techniques and chakra. As her words drifted into Sokus ears, she imagined performing jutsus and trying to visualize what the Leaf ninja was saying. Listening to Mikasa was not like the usual drone of the Academy teachers, and when a village Sennin was talking, you listened. Soku watched as teal colored chakra formed before them to give them a better understanding. "It looks so...peaceful." Soku extended a hand to where it was forming and felt a soothing sensation, almost like nothing could go wrong.

The darkness was beginning to overtake them and perhaps it would benefit them all to reflect on today's lesson and it seemed like Mikasa was tiring too. "Take your time, Mikasa-sama, you must be tired, it can't be a easy job being the medical chief." Soku still wondered how the higher ups did it. Despite their roles and duties, they took it upon themselves to also teach the students personally.
A village official was not a easy job. Lights were beginning to flicker out in the village indicating people were retiring to their homes.

"Perhaps it's time we got going too. Ziren, you coming." The girl shot a questioning glance at the boy who remained sitting taking in the village lights below. It seemed to her, he was deep in thought and contemplating. Soku gave an involuntary shrug and made to stand up, brushing off her legs as stood, the dirt particles falling onto the surface."It was nice meeting you, Mikasa-sama." She gave a friendly smile to the woman, she was trusting and approachable. Soku liked that about her.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back