Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sunset On The Rocks [Open]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren looked out at the peaceful view. He listened as Mikasa gave a small lesson on how to do the things medical ninja do.
He projected his own chakra out, to see if he even has the control to do it. And to his surprise, it did. His chakra gave off a crimson blood glow. Perhaps since his chakra itself resides in his blood, maybe that's why.
Ziren then decided to see if it could work, to heal rather than damage. He focused the crimson chakra to his right hand and brought it up to his face, where he had a wound that still needed healing. He felt a weird sensation on his forehead and after a few seconds, he stopped. He felt his face and could only feel a faint outline of what happened to be a scar. No dried blood, coagulated or nothing.
Ziren then turned to the others.
"Right. Thank you Mikasa-sama for this lesson. And Soku." Ziren looked at her. "When you have time, I think we need to talk. About the Genjustu that we were both put under. My schedule is busy this week, so sometime next will be good if you think so too. Gives us time to process what had happened. Probably get Nanashi too if he can handle it. Make sure he's okay."
Ziren made sure he had everything, looked at the hole in Hokage Rock some hundred or so meters away, then turned around and walked away.

(Topic left unless stopped)

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nasaki and Ziren began to gather themselves, their statements of departing spoken and Mikasa merely waves her hand about, "Of course, Ziren-kun, stop by when you wish. My office, that is." the Sennin comments before peering over at the developing kunoichi lass.Nodding her head respectfully, the maiden speaks for only a brief moment, "Nothing I can't cope with, but I appreciate the concern, Nasaki-chan. I merely get up before the sun and sleep when it settles." Mikasa explains, coming to a stand as well.

Konohagakure had been through a multitude of changes within the recent year and items were beginning to stabilize with the efforts of the entire population. In the rear of her mind thoughts lurk on the issues of particular individuals she needs to address. Tsukasa Mikasa vowed to allow the village to prosper, to protect the students and allow them the freedom to develop into the adults they wished to become. "It was a pleasure meeting you, I hope we can speak in the near future." she murmurs to the pair, crossing her arms to overlook the village on final instance.

Turning about she waves the duo off, "Until we meet again." her usual goodbye, for she found these more appropriate and allowed the kunoichi to dream of the next encounter with said individuals. Leaning forward, the zephyrs stream through her mane, panning the locks outwards and instinctively the frame of the Sennin lurches forward to sling through the air. The sudden jolting of winds caressing against her flesh are frigid, yet welcoming. Elegantly the woman pivots in the air to land upon the behind the crevice that makes up the ear of the Nidaime Hokage; nothing more than a flower tucked behind the ear.

In this location she settles for the night, overlooking the flickering lights of the village.

[OOC: Topic Left, unless stopped]​
<i>​
</i>

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
"Until next time then." Soku lifted a hand in farewell before the duo set out leaving the Sennin on top of the Rock. She and Ziren parted ways midway and Soku continued straight to the edge of the village where her hut was. The kunoichi had very little wealth and as such could not afford a actual apartment. The girl stepped in, shut the creaky door behind her and lit the lanterns.

The ANBU had not a chance to visit the cemetery today but tommrow, that would be the first she does. Yawning, the girl blew out the torches except for one dim one and retired to her bed thinking about the conversation she'd had today, sitting on the Hokage Rock with Ziren and Mikasa, the two individuals she was not expecting to run into. Konoha was a big village so to spot a Sennin by themselves relaxing was a rare sight. Perhaps, she'd see Mikasa again. Soku noted down the spot where they had met before turning over and drifting off to sleep as the darkness flooded in.
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back