Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sunset Underground [Solo-Mission ~ B-Rank]

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An explosion?! In Sunagakure?! Unheard of!

Well....not really. Not in recent times.

As unfortunate as it was, people had to continue adding to the villages problems further by being nuisances to the general populace. Luckily, since Uri was just recently back and wasn't assigned to any task-force, he was charged with investigating this attack on an apartment complex int the Sietch Zensunna. As he arrived on the seen, watching med-nin tend to the wounded, he passed through the crime scene with a critical eye, pushing through rubble, and seeing if anything stood out. Only about half the complex had come down thanks to the solid construction of the building. That was the one thing about Wind Country buildings. They weren't made in the traditional sense and involved a lot more stone than most other structures that would be found out in the world. The complaining witnesses had claimed they had documents stolen during the incident, safe and all. Scanning the area, he was led to the north side of the building where it became more obvious there had been a group of people waiting to enter the building. There was a line of footprints just outside the access door, like a group of people in formation to breach a room. Tracks led them in and out, so they went farther north after their theft.

Leaning down closer to the ground, Uri was able to see the deeper imprints of one of the thieves boots, an indication he was carrying something heavy. A most burdening safe.

Moving down the same path, he decided he would follow them. As he made it a few yards out, he found himself stopping his foot just before it hit the ground. Stepping back, he knelt down and observed the slight protrusion from the ground. Removing a glove from his hand, he pressed it down into the sandy earth and elevated it on a pillar of hardened dirt. As bits began to fall away, it was clear that there was an explosive device in it. Slowly, he encapsulated the small device in a stone sphere which slowly shrank as it closed inward. There was a sudden crack and spraying of pebbles.

Mines?!

Fiendish cads to use such devices with civilians nearby! Something had to be done.

(!)

Quickly he pulled several sheets of paper from his pack and began scribbling on them with a charcoal stick from his coat. In a flurry of black dust, he finished the stack and neatly placed a paper down on the ground. Grinning up at him was a smiley face. The universal sign of it being okay.

Peeling off his second glove, he set the paper down long enough to create multiple obsidian clones. Pointing them all in different directions, Uri proceeded to sweep the area for mines as he tracked the offenders. Every find explosive was disposed of and replaced with a smiley flier. This would take him the better part of an hour, but he got it done, clearing the area of hazardous devices and leaving the fliers in his wake. One clone had blown up, and that was because it had tripped over a big arrow-shaped rock sticking out of the ground.

Once the job was done, he had managed to find a nondescript building that looked like it had about four rooms to it, making it a perfect square. Out-of-sight, he brushed himself off and left a good deal of his gear in a pile, and was left in his boots, white t-shirt, and black fatigues. Since he was so new to the village, no one would recognize him. In his hands, he held a box of baked sweets from his favorite bakery. Clearing his throat, he rapped his knuckles on the door, "Delivery here!"<i></i> There was muffled rustling inside and the door cracked open.

"We didn' order anythin'."

"Y'see, my order slip right here says..."<i></i> Uri was gestured to a piece of paper dangling from the box and it drew the man out. Once he was fair enough out, Uri smacked his hand against the man's forehead and he was quickly encased in a crystalline substance from head to toe. Hands extended out, Uri left the box of confections in the hands of the frozen man and rushed into the house. Inside was a group of armed men, sifting through mounds of paper, a broken safe on the opposite side of the room. The back and forth wasn't very long since they weren't trained shinobi, no trained in the arts of killing them. All said and done, he surveyed the five encased baddies as he bit into a cream-filled pastry.

"Don't worry guys, the stuff won't hurt ya,"<i></i> He leaned forward, broke off one of the pointed ends and put it into his mouth, crunching down on it, "It's just rock candy, but I wouldn't try to eat your way out....you'd die before you finished. Some kind ANBU will swing by in a bit to pick you all up. Have a nice day!"<i></i>

Uri strolled off, pastries in hand, and a clone following behind him carrying the safe which had been restuffed with all the document strewn around the small abode.

What did the ANBU find you ask? Well...the captives would look a little something like this: Oh so delicious rock candy.

Word Countr: 888

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back