Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sup? [Requesting Entrance]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A man dressed in a black cloak arrived near the Hidden Stone Village. No doubt the guardians of their gates could see the man coming from afar as he made no attempt to shield himself from protection. He was tired from his travels, weary of being hunted, and his chakra had begun to wither due to a certain Hyuuga’s technique. In other words, he was mostly harmless. Naturally, this may have been a bit of a problem, considering that guardians sometimes attack vagrants that fled from other villages. ”Hopefully I don’t have much trouble. I don’t know if I’d be able to hold up, especially if they have numbers,” Akechi sighed, picking at some of the wounds that he had received from the assassins that had attacked him.

”Probably need to go shopping too,” he thought to himself, looking down at his tattered clothing. ”These clothes are pretty much done. Sucks though. This was my favorite shirt.” It was. I mean, he only wore it everywhere. In fact, while he still lived in Sunagakure, he had multiple pairs of the same shirt. There was other stuff in his wardrobe but a lucky shirt is a lucky shirt. It was something about the brand, that soft feel of premium cotton and the way it hugged his skin. Awesome stuff from “Shinobi Express.”

”I hope it isn’t too difficult to get in here. I’m starving!” The man commented as he reached the gates, sinking into a seated position beneath one of the gigantic statues that towered over him. He was tired after all. He felt like he was about to faint…

Perhaps that emergency aid he had administered wasn't holding up…

”Wasn't enough chakra, I guess…”

[Requesting Entrance]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Misfit Diary​
Man I totally blew this mission like for reals blew it. I was suppose to gather information on a killing from this nearby town and man, those melon fuckers for reals chased me out! They had these little pitch fork thingys and stuff, yelling they'd rather deal with the criminal responsible than me. Like what the hell was that about yeah? Technically, I didn't fail the mission as I found the murder as they were chasing me. I accidently led them right to em as he was burring another victim. I knocked him and his shovel over when I tripped over some dead girl's corps... Friggin gross man, bollocks! I was lucky to get out alive but hey all is well that ends right, right? Anywho, the day just kept getting stranger. I made my way back to the village gates and so this cloaked dude chilling at its front. The hell was he up to? It's time to find out init? So I leaped sky high just to land grand master Indian style seated in front of him. Yeah, OG style!

"Yahoo! What do we have here?! Whatz up stranger, what you doin sitting at the gate? Your not wankin yourself off are ya? Jeez man!"

[ooc: Not really coming from outside the village or a mission but thought it make for a better rp.]
[topic entered]|
aee05bc2-1343-4a10-825a-69281faac94d_zps2d1eecd8.jpg
0e1f3dbd-2a33-4f79-83e3-cb05394da41f_zps21515386.jpg
a1002604-21e6-48bb-91ee-0851b65ed842_zps679e5f55.jpg
[/col]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
SoujiStone_zps4c93ff0e.png

A man with a heart of stone would not waver, right? Else he be a weak man without having much backbone to achieve the greatness... people held themselves back from such things with ill negativity... Souji did as well. He wasnt the type to be happily cheerful... especially when dealing with the unknown. As much as he lived in the darkness he hated not knowing what was going to happen next. It made him wary... but today? Things were a bit different. After talking and being around Kitsune, he was beginning to loosen up just alittle. He was alittle happy so... with his eyes set high above the appropriate place. His black trench coat waving in the air, he'd finally call out to the traveler, "Hello Traveler!", then an astounding leap into the air he'd coordinate his fall landing within a kneeling position.

His [attire] fully out now, slightly waving still in the wind high above the moats below. "You, need shelter? I assume from your calling out about food.", nodding Souji would look the man up and down, "Welcome to Iwagakure traveler... I am one of the Guards of the Keep. Who may I say I am speaking to? And where is it you are coming from... if its no harm to ask.", standing back a good distance and straightening himself to a full upright stance, hands to his sides and his aqua eyes looking on as he'd pull his chocolate hookah cigar from his pouch before lighting it. A sweet smell filled the air...

Chocolate and cinnamon... flavored smoke, good for you and personally made by the Shaman. His father to be exact. Either way, now it was time to wait... What would this traveler bring. What... could he say? This was going to be quite interesting. He didnt notice until afterwards but a darker skinned female... quite alluring would have been there as well,but he wouldnt think too much on that. "Oi... Sup."

'The fuck did she just say he was doin?'

[Topic Entered]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maybe it was wayward hope. Maybe it a hope for seeing more people from his village. Maybe it was some hope for the young man to offer help to people who seemed to be pouring into these gates by the day. But Hissori had spent most mornings at the gates. With his clinic being changed and renovated, Hissori did not have much to do. He’d spend his mornings either waiting for calls to help people in Inner Marushi, and watching the gates for injured people. Then, he’d spend the afternoon tending to the construction workers and whatever it took to make the hospital come true. Finally, at night he’d do house calls to make up from the clinic being temporarily closed.

Today, with the overcast skies at his back, Hissori was watching the bridge to the gates. That was when he spotted someone. At first it was nothing new, just a man in a black cloak walking towards the gates. However, as Akechi got closer Hissori noticed that he was in some way hurt. Preparing himself, he was ready to jump into action. Moving quickly from where he was sitting, Hissori joined the shinobi’s.

With a gentle kind smile, and his loyal snow white dog buru by his side, Ii Hissori stood off to the side of the other young man. He had on a nice looking green synthetic jacket, cream color pants. His deep emerald eyes looked down at Akechi and teached into a pouch that was at his side. Pulling out a small container of liquid, and a bar of food, Hissori knelt down offering them to him

“Here. Eat these. You look tired, and drained of charka. This is an energy drink that will restore a bit of your chakra, and the bar is a special bar that will help you restore body a bit. Special from a town right outside the Wind Country.” He said as he smiled. He might have been overstepping his bounds, but the call of the medic was to help someone no matter what.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He waited for what seemed like an eternity outside of this “castle’s walls.” Akechi was fading away. He was tired, hungry and exhausted. The last thing he wanted to do was sleep but it was rather involuntary at the moment. He slipped out of consciousness, his unconscious mind giving him a slight vision of his sister, his twin brother and himself, in a photo that they took when they were children. Times were much more simple back then. Times were much more peaceful. It was a time where he truly felt at home, and now he struggled just to find a piece of that same emotion.

”WHHHAAAATTT TTHHHEEEE FFFUUUUCCCKK?!!” He yelled out uncharacteristically, throwing his hands in the air as if he were under arrest, staring at the young woman that had just descended from parts unknown to plop down right in front of him. ”Damn. You almost gave me a heart attack,” he reprimanded in a much calmer tone, lowering his hands as he matched the woman’s cavalier attitude with one of indifference. Funny how he changed gears like that. Well… he really wasn’t used to being caught off guard, and he probably wouldn’t let it ever happen again…

Fading in and out of consciousness or not…

”Wank? Are you serious?” He said with a confused look on his face, pointing to his tattered clothes and rough exterior. ”What type of freaks normally hang out around here?” He said to himself, his red eyes catching two other figures approaching from the distance. ”Well it’s a party now,” he said softly, scratching his head before reaching for his clan house’s ID card. And reaching. And searching. Then noticing there was a hole in the spot where it normally was. Yup, an arrow went right through the cloak…

”Dammit. I lost it. Welp. Here goes nothing.”

”Iwagakure? So there is a village out here. Lucky me,” he grinned, using the wall to push himself off of the ground as he looked toward the man standing the farthest away from him. ”Name’s Akechi. I was born in the Wind Country but then again I’m from all over,” Akechi answered, using his hand to hold himself up as he spoke.

While one man stood a good distance away, the other rushed toward his side. He was definitely a medic, Akechi could tell as he once acted the same. A medic is trained to help anyone, no matter their nationality or beliefs. They were simply doctors and if there was a person in need then they would use whatever was at their repertoire to help them. ”Thank you for the generosity Mr. And here I thought everyone was just going to plop down in front of me and stare at me like I’m some type of exotic monkey,” Akechi laughed, taking a bite out of the energy bar and winking toward the tan skinned woman upon his latter statement. Seemed like he was feeling a lot better already.

”I’m here for shelter among other things. I was hoping to partake in a little tour of your fine village. Maybe even find some work.”

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Misfit Diary​
Quick dialog said:
”WHHHAAAATTT TTHHHEEEE FFFUUUUCCCKK?!!”
"Ah haahaha!"
”Damn. You almost gave me a heart attack,”
"Heart attacks are clear signs of sexual frustration in young people, ya know. Or is that from unhealthy eatting???"
”Wank? Are you serious?”
"Hey man, bloody do what ya gotta do. I often enjoy a quick shuffle here and there..... ya know... clickin the good ol mouse ya?"
”Well it’s a party now,”
"It can be... is that the sort of thing ya into?"

Another shinobi showed up right after me. Most likely the gate guard as he was asking the usual questions. Procedures and all had to be done, no getting around that right? I looked back at him and pre answered for him. "Can't a guy enjoy a quick shuffle before being asked a bunch of questions? Right mate?" That last part was me trying to give him a high five but then another shinobi with a dog came bearing gifts from heaven. And I was like, "Dude!" A energy bar and drink was just what the doctor order. This gentle men of a shinobi really knew a way to a girls heart. Without hesitation I leaned in toward Akechi as if to kiss him and swiped the goods from his hands and began munchin and suckin down wholesome goodness. I mean he gave me the go ahead with the winking and all... or maybe he had a medical condition going on with his eyes. Whatever, I winked back and continue to chow down. It had been a long day and I was parched and starving. What a hero, he was. I ate a bit more before offering my new furry friend some of the energy bar thing I was munchin on. He seemed hungry too.

"*Gulp gulp gulp* Ahhh! *Munch munch much* Your the best! How did you know I was in need of nourishment? Dude like thanx! Hey big fella, you hungry too? What's your name? Ooh oh I, know, we'll call you bingo! You can call me Kyoko!"

After that quick meal, I noticed how many of us had gathered to greet the man. Hmm... well this was awkward wasn't it? All I could do was smile... I wonder if the nice man had another bar???|
[/col]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
SoujiStone_zps4c93ff0e.png

Well then, this seemed to work just fine. Hissori was here, the medic that the Shaman Sennin took in to work underneath him from Mist. Souji would throw him a quick nod, before looking to the rowdy girl, "Please... Could you tone it down... we all know you're here... we all know you're a free spirit... Yadda yadda.", shaking his head he couldnt stand this chick. She was cute. However, she was very uncivilized... or at least she acted as such. Either way Souji'd look back to this new guy from Wind country. Akechi. Taking note of these things he wouldnt have two other witnesses to this, "It was also very rude of you to take the food that Chief Hissori has brought to this man. You make our people look like neanderthals... Please calm yourself.", speaking to Kyoko once more before he'd finally turn his attention fully to Akechi.

"Traveler Akechi... If need be I know a nice place for you to rest your head and we can give you a little tour. But first... You come with me, and I'll make sure my commanders know you have arrived. I'll even make note to see if the Tsuchikage has time to meet with you if you want work. He'd surely give you something to do.", hospitable. Quite, Souji's half smirk would shine a bit as he'd look into the eyes of Akechi. Wondering what was with this guy... why was he tattered and beaten.

Either way... Souji needed something to do so this was as good a time as any right?

"Chief Hissori... May I be obliged to ask your permission to take him to the Hope Clinic to get him fixed up and then from there we take him on the tour...And the lady may come along if she wants to get some real food, yeah? I'm paying.", he wasnt rich but he was well enough off that he could make a good impression on this man. Hopefully things wouldnt be... delicious as maybe this man had information that could help Lightning-sama... Maybe. Intel was what Souji always wanted to excel at. He loved gathering information...

Lets just see where this goes from here.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What. The. Hell. The man was obvious sick and hurting, and the medic that had come to helped him. Hissori had given the traveled what basically consisted of a quick pick me up to the young man. Only to have it stolen by some random Iwagakure shinobi. What. The. Hell. Even Buru, the white wolf was shocked by how this women acted. His icy blue eyes looked up at Kyoko for a moment, judging her before shaking out his body and going to investigate the scent of Akechi.

“No wonder the medical branch is in such poor quality here.” Hissori muttered very lowly under his breath as he went fishing in his pouch to retrieve one more set of his food and drink and handed to Akechi. It was basic science and knowledge of the chakra system that would make anyone know what would happen if someone depleted all of their chakra. They’d die, or at least be severely hurt. It seemed even the regular shinobi weren’t even trained on know that. What a shame. All it meant was that Hissori had even more work to do when it came to educating the proper way to medically treat someone. Emerald green eyes, looked over at Souji and nodded.

“The Hope clinic is currently closed as it undergoes major renovations. We are currently, only doing house calls, and I have set up a small trauma unit in the area of the clinic. As Akechi does not seem near death, I can offer him a place at my house where I can treat him. I will be more than happy to take you all back to my apartment to treat his wounds, and everyone to some of the finest Storm country Plum Wine. We can get food on the way there? No problem at all.” He said in a kind tone nodding.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Eh, what? S-Sexual frustration? Nah. Where do you even get this stuff from?” Akechi spoke suspiciously, wondering why the wild woman would suggest something so elicit and ludicrous to a stranger that she had never met. Maybe that was just her sense of humor. It wasn’t so much appalling as it was a bit confusing. People in Sunagakure simply didn’t speak in this manner, not unless they were around close friends of course. ”There’s no pleasure in self appreciation. True ecstasy can only be found in the embrace of another. At least that’s what I’ve experienced anyways,” he responded, grinning at the girl’s quip about masturbation. These topics about sex must’ve just arrived at the forefront of her imagination every time she attempted to think about something else. What else would cause her to talk about such a thing to a “half dead” stranger, asking about food and water without any sort of sexual innuendos attached? She was definitely a wild one.

”Unfortunately for you, I’m not into that.” Akechi laughed after responding to the woman’s response about “parties.” What was it that had her so fascinated with being rather lewd? ”Women only for this guy,” he quipped. His thoughts were more on food than anything, but it was kind of fun to play along with the woman. Even if it only allowed him for a small bite of the energy bar before more answers about reasons about his venture were requested of him.

He turned back to Souji to answer some stuff but the moment he turned, THIS WOMAN JUMPED UP OUT OF HER SPOT ON THE GROUND AND TOOK HIS ENERGY BAR!!! She even had the audacity to suggest that he was “the best” because he detected her need for nourishment. Bitch was crazy. ”Nope, you can have it. I’m not about to faint or anything,” he joked… Well… sort of… After all this talking and a couple of missed meals, one stolen, Akechi was about to pass out if he didn’t get some type of nourishment. ”So you all don’t act like this? Guess that’s a bit reassuring.”

Eventually, they began to talk amongst themselves about a “Hope Clinic,” how it had been shut down for quite some time, and even an offer for Akechi to stay in Hissori’s apartment for the time being. The information that one received by simply being silent was intriguing. It was a practice that he would implement into his daily routine. Knowledge is power, after all.

”So. Guardian-san, can we move this to a place that has a bit more… food? Especially enough to fill this… Kyoko’s stomach. You know… so she can eat her own food.”

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Misfit Diary​
@Souji for telling me to calm myself, "Are you taking the piss? You want me to calm myself while your staring at me? You sick pervert! ...I am not your whore!"

I began laughing just a bit as our new visitor was quite the sport. He didn't seem fooled at all by my persona and yet he was wise enough to humor it. A true shinobi can see through deception, however my partners seemed to be annoyed by my front. They couldn't see through the deception placed in front of them. Truth be told I too was having trouble. It was not my nature to distrust however, I did not obtain the rank of Jounin because I was a good person. No, I would keep my prejudice and remain wary of travelers and even my own comrades if it meant staying alive. I nodded at the suggestion of food and jumped up all animated like. This was to disable the kunai traps held by thin ninja wire I had circling myself and the traveler. The wire attached to my left foot's middle toe and my right foot's pinky toe would snap at the right tug. All was well that ended well right? I then assisted or help assist the traveler up from his seat.

@Akechi "Come on Barry, before I die of old age ha ha!"
@Chef Hissori, hint of sarcasm, "I think I love you... One day, we are going to have beautiful oriental babies..."|
[/col]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Unamused_zps819de727.png

You Ratchet.

Souji couldnt help but looking at the woman. His gaze... unamused. Her putrid, nasty attitude... it was not something that he wanted to be shown in the face of the new people that were to come in the village. They were getting alot of traffic, and there could be a spy within the midst, someone could easily give them some terrible report and a war could break out on the assumption of just lack of hospitality the girl was giving. Her foul mouth was another thing that could be stuck with something hard and long... because it seemed as if she was only good for one thing. Looks alone. They would get you no where, "Excuse me miss, I did not know that looking at you in such a fashion would make you think I thought less of you. I just dont wish to make a bad impression on our guest. Is that respectable enough to say?", Ohhh the public relations. He had to keep face. While he did think the girl was a 'looker' he did not think she had anything past that. Likely a very strong woman, but he didnt know.

"Plus, I'm paying for dinner... Maybe we can start over and make better impressions on one another.", his tone was mellowed out. He was annoyed and that much could be seen on his face but he would not let feeble emotions get in the way of potentially bridging the gap in countries. You never knew who you let in the village. So it was best to keep the eyes on them as best you could, but a nice show of hospitality could be given. At the very least... he would get more information out of the man. And maybe the Kage would like to speak to him... but he would make sure he'd pass him through the Sennin firstly.

"Right, So shall we? I know a seamstress that could help you get new clothes and such. So lets be gone.", smirking he would turn and would begin to guide them all into the village. It wouldnt take them long... but. it was all really up to how Hissori wanted to do things, "Whenever you are ready Cheif Hissori."

[Topic leaving w/ Hissori and allowing Akechi into the village.]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There were a lot of blank stares and dissatisfied looks going around. Normally, you’d think that the random stranger, though super handsome, would be the cause of such maligned attention. That stereotype had been tossed out of the window though. Nope. This distinction was saved for the silver tongued woman that bounced around the gates, snatching things out of people’s hands like she owned the joint. Part of Akechi was annoyed by the woman and her antics, but he was also guilty of being amused by her act. For whatever reason he wanted to see if she had any more layers to her; to see if this was her true personality or if she was simply acting. Hopefully, it was the latter because there was nothing worse than a beautiful flower with a disgusting smell…

No she didn’t smell… it was a metaphor…

”You know. Well… this is going to be a weird request and I hate to ask. Like I really REALLY hate to ask BUT.” Yeah, the build up to his question was warranted as he truly despised the question that he was about to ask. I mean, he was a man and a man provided for himself. However, after being chased around from country to country and then fighting off some battlehardy women, he honestly had no money. I mean, he hadn’t even finished his mission for Souji, the pirate, before he arrived in the village. It was part of the reason he had showed up in this beautiful country in the first place, but it was also one of the excuses he gave himself for not having any money. ”I can’t be seen around sophisticated people with these fucked up clothes. Anyone mind lending me some clothes? At least until I find some work. I promise I’ll pay ya back!”

O, the life of the vagabond. It wasn’t for the faint of heart. It was mostly a life of glamorous poverty. Yes, I realize how the adjective doesn’t match the noun in that sentence.

”O thank Susanoo! You know a seamstress! You truly are a life saver, Mr… Wait… What was your name, Guardian-san?”

You’d normally ask someone their name before following him around, but Akechi was rather anxious to get into the village and into some new clothes. If they were eating dinner, I’m sure name and ranks would be one of the topics of conversations. Almost makes you wonder what this “Kyoko” woman’s rank in the village was. Silver Fox wasn’t a rank, neither was wildling.

[Topic Left/Village Entered/Unless Stopped/Following Souji]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori stood there nodding everything was seeming to make sense, and more importantly it seemed like this girl would not be taking the trip to his bachelor’s pad. This was such a good idea because it seemed that this girl was not only a pain to be around, but someone who was unstable. This made though Joukuu that this women would stalk him if given the chance to do so. He wouldn’t even to reply to her as he just watched the visitor making sure that he was okay.

Yes lets go.” He said with a curt nod he smiled. He was going to get to show off his newly furnished home, a free meal, and an excuse to drink. He just had to get them all there. As he started to walk off after Souji, Hissori looked over his shoulder nodding. He would be happy to help the man who was in need of help.

“Defiantly, you can borrow some of my cloths. After I check you one for injuries, you can have the pick out of my wardrobe. Also, if you ever feel faint, you can ride on Buru if you want. He is a strong boy, and he is built for transporting people and fighting. He’ll be there to support you if you need it.” He stated with a kind tone as he walked a bit next to Souji.

“Souji do you have any idea on where you want to go to get food? I can really go for anything. Most of the food this city has is pretty good.” Hissori said as he made idle conversation. He was making sure to walk slowly so that Akechi and Buru could keep up.

MTF: 260+

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryujin Kyoko said:
[col]
Misfit Diary​
After I helped the stranger up from his seat everyone started heading off... What, no thanks for my help just now jeez. Whatevs, I think I just made a few new friends today which was one of life's many blessings now init? In my reflecting on the wonderful day I've had, the guys had gotten a bit ahead of me causing me to have to sprint after them. I wasn't about to be gypped out of a free meal...

"H..Hey! Wait for me!! I want pork buns!"

[Topic Left/following the guys]
[ooc: This was fun]|
[/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back