Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Surprise! Surprise! [ A ~ Ranked ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke shook his head, continuing to think to himself out loud. “Bandits try to get their hands on anything these days.” The boy sighed, looking to the burn mark on his left palm. “If I’m not careful I’ll end up losing a hand.” The giant pouch that he carried on his cart seemed stuffed with goodies inside. The boy wanted to take a peek for himself, but he’d rather not pick up another bad habit.

The skies were black. Gray clouds floated above the village, partially covering the moon and many stars that winked down at the village. Shadows lay on dirt paths that seemed to stretch on forever routing off from the main path that he strolled down. There weren’t many people out at such a time, so it made delivering the package a smooth and cut loose job. But it also made the boy an open target for any attacks that any common bandit gang could hassle.

Without a warning, something within the bag began to rumble. He heard the hissing of what seemed to be some kind of snake coming from inside of the bag. The boy slowed to a stop, making sure that it wasn’t just the wind whistling in his ears. “That isn’t the wind.” The boy’s eyebrows arched downwards as he realized that he was in danger. His eyes caught sight of a partially hidden exploding note on the bag.

[ Flash Back ]

“Ha ha ha! I didn’t expect much from you kid, but you sure are something. Don’t think that I didn’t leave you without a present.”

The bandit winked at the boy, beginning to laugh once more. Only one of the bandits remained standing. A bandit lay on the ground, his body simmering in black flames. The other downed bandit lay limp on a thick tree branch that was splattered in blood. This one was unconscious from Uziuke’s attack. The bandana wearing bandit shoved his sword into his stomach, immediately after, he growled in pain. As he fell he began chuckling. His laughs stopped as he lay on the ground. He lay in a pool of crimson blood.

[ /Flash Back ]

The boy quickly ripped the portion of the bag that contained the exploding note, vanishing afterwards in a blink of an eye. He reappeared a few feet away in the air, leaving the exploding note and vanishing once more to his cart. The exploding note exploded, creating a brief explosion that resembled some type of flaming flower. The boy smiled feeling a bit relieve. “Maybe I was a bit to careless.” The boy stood continuing to watch the flames fall to the ground, burning themselves out.

He moved away from the scene continuing at a slow stroll.

[ WC: 457 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back