Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Suzaku Keiji -> Tsurumaru Shiro

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Okayyy just a thing with the jutsu swaps: You only need to list the jutsu that you are

1) Transferring ranks from or
2) Getting rid of entirely.

You really do not have to list all your jutsu and I cannot tell what you are swapping and what you are keeping cleanly without guessing.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Fixed my Swaps

Old Character Name: Suzaku Keiji
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: Retirement convert to iNPC
Last Known Where-abouts: Having just left Kumogakure in search of Isaki Kushin
Old IC Rank: Medical Chief

New Character Name: Tsurumaru Shiro (literally meaning 'Crane Round White')
Preferred Username: Shiro
New Village/Missing: Missing
New BL/CA: Pyromaniac
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Fuel[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (50+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Melee Accuracy, Genjutsu DC, Evasion
[i]Low:[/i] Puppet Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Jounin / Mercenary

Character Age: 32
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description: Shiro isn't big, but he isn't small either, he's average height with white blazing hair, golden eyes and frail looking body.

Character's Mental Description: He would seem stone cold to anyone but his psychiatrist. He's absent minded and listens very carefully to his surroundings, doesn't talk often, unless necessary. But he does have a tendency to snap on days he hadn't gotten his medicine.

Character History:
  • With the history I am both requesting a CA (Pyromaniac) And a Kinjutsu (Abomination)
  • History requires approval from Plot (Already been in dialogue with Enzan regarding it)
  • Please also note that he went from ANBU to Main Branch at the current point.

[col]
NKVpQzJ.png
Tsurumaru Shiro (literally meaning 'Crane Round White')

An emissary from the country of Snow. Sent out with the entirety of his clan, due to a catastrophe having stricken his home country and village. The village of Snow had always been a pretty sight, the light from the sun bouncing upon the newly fallen snow, he held it dearly to his heart every morning he opened up slide doors of his homestead. But upon the catastrophe’s happening him and his clan was ordered to leave the village and search for a new home.
The Tsurumaru clan in recent memory had always been rich, their harvesting techniques that has been passed through their generations for countless millennia, had kept them on top of the financial food chain for hundreds of years. And they were highly respected for it, as it had resulted in them being imbedded with emperors and kings along the coastline, their food had always an intriguing taste to it as it was grown in such hostile environments. Not to mention their ties with other countries that had harbors and traders willing to travel to the inhospitable country. There was always a trader standing ready by all the major harbors representing the Tsurumaru clan, standing with his red insignia dress shirt with a white Crane in the center.
Tsurumaru Shiro, the current head of the clan was always a quiet boy, mild tempered and resilient to the extreme, he always seemed to have something in his mind always distracted with things that may not have seemed very important to others. Like a butterfly flying a lonesome path would catch his glimpse and he could be found staring at the butterfly until it was out of sight again.

At a very young age a seer was visiting the village, and the parents of Shiro, the at-the-time heads of the clan requested her to visit and do a fortune telling for their only son. Shiro. Unknowingly to them, the Seer had other plans. And as they were alone in the room and as she began casting incantations and scribing symbols and text upon the bare skin of the young boy. It was a painful experience he won’t soon forget. The woman spoke of evil deeds, darkness inside of his boiling blood, she spoke of a future filled with dark deceits and evil misdeeds, betrayals and deaths, corpses littered through hallways, and doom, doom for the entirety of Snow, and all tied to the boiling blood of the innocent little boy. Upon releasing her firm grip upon his arms the scribed symbols vanished after a short while and after the screams had subsided the parents was called in again and the fortune that was told was that of a bright, strong and resilient boy to grow up a magnificent and powerful man destined to do great things for the country.

During his Academy days he would constantly get into fights, not of his own calling, it was always them trying to rile him up, unsuccessfully, which then ended with them attacking him unprovoked, which always ended with them getting punished, and him simply sitting back, with a broken nose or a blue eye simply returning to his gazing out towards the future and that of the land and of the beauty of everything around him. In the fights he continually found himself with a burning rage inside of him just irking to get out whenever it got a chance, like a moth searching for a flame, and upon finding it and flying too close ends up burning up within seconds. Like an adrenaline rush that pushes the body beyond its limits and then forces the whole body to fall flat down in tiredness right after.

Growing up within the clan he was brought early into the folds of the ANBU corps, being taught by the Kage himself as he kept saying “I see myself in you” countless times. And then behind his back saying to his parents “That is a strange kid” His white hair had always been a symbol of great strength but also of great change within the clan as normally when a child with white hair came forth within the clan it meant he would become either a leader, or a betrayer. Although mostly all believed he would be the next leader there was always this little fear in the back of everyone’s minds.

yYUjGAi.png

His time in the ANBU alone granted him many opportunities to try out his newfound abilities and testing his capabilities against foes without unnecessary investigations, in one such a mission, he was caught in a trap and upon unleashing his full power all it resulted in was a brief shadow covering over him, and then silence, he had been captured and with most of his blood drained whilst in darkness, upon awakening all he could hear was the thumping of a man pacing back and forth reading papers in front of him as he was tied with his hands and legs spread out on an operating table. After much deliberation between the two he was left alone. And although his escape afterwards was successful he never managed to capture the doctor that had drained his blood.
The following week was silent, he hadn’t been home for weeks, and many changes had been occurring, as an example his parents had died and his was the only name befitting of the coming title as head of the family. His parents had apparently died from an unknown virus that had stricken them the previous week, at least according to some of the maids. He was placed as the new head of the family, and upon ceasing the new power his career in politics began. Being from such an important family he received many letters and notices with grievances and also congratulatory messages.

Upon reaching adulthood no one had suspected the vile truth behind his talents. And in a land covered in snow, even less so for Shiro as he adored and loved his own snow filled home, for his primary element was that of Fire, fire and destruction, he never let anyone know of this truth though, and simply kept it to himself, never letting anyone know of the truth behind his true potential. And in so had the difficulty of also mastering the element of water through his training to keep up the façade of him not being negligent towards his studies of chakra and ninjutsu.

His training with fire was always done in secret, he found himself burning small wooden figurines his father had carved himself for him as a present, he burned almost anything he could hold in his hand without anyone seeing, or at least tried to. He was like a underdeveloped kid hitting beetles with a rock saying nothing but “Khu.. Khu.. Khu.. Khu..” As he continued to do so.
The seer’s fortune was true, although to a certain degree had left out some information, the insignias that had been etched onto his skin had left him scarred and mentally exhausted as nightmares was filling his every dream, a certain madness was drugging his every movement following him as he tried to maintain his equilibrium. The madness clouded his waking hours to such a degree his very vision was shrouded and etched with darkness, frustration and stress affected his judgement unless he consciously held it back. He found himself popping medicine on a grand scale and on a daily level just to maintain a straight face when dealing with the politics of his business, and that of the country.

Throughout the time after his parent’s deaths more and more reports began to come forth involving strange deaths from diseases no one had ever seen before, their symptoms didn’t correlate with any other reported illnesses and as the number steadily grew, people began throwing theories around, ideas on the origin and dark ideas that in some correlation pointed towards Shiro and his clan, due to his latest kidnapping, and the fact that the majority of all losses had some or other relation to the Tsurumaru clan, being either business partners or past allies, people had started digging, and the ANBU was starting to dig up crackpot theories from these folks, finding evidence of swindling and making hypothesizes on why the Tsurumaru would kill off these individuals. Grabbing at the loosest straws available.

Whenever he would look out the window he would see a villager, standing and staring like he was ready to pull out a pitchfork and torch and call for the others to come and join him. All they needed was the right evidence and the right timing. It was almost like a passion from their end, like way to seek retributions for their dead. They blamed him for all of it.
At a meeting, after several months of constant harassment and more and more deaths making the rabble more and more desperate after evidence, Shiro was without his meds, and in the unfortunate case of dealing with a certain stubborn noble Shiro snapped, breaking the table he was leaning over in half through just a simple punch and as everyone in the room gasped, Shiro grasped his face in despicability. The stubborn noble, having crawled backwards into a corner in sheer shock screamed at the top of his lungs “Traitor!” As he pointed at Shiro dramatically. This was the last straw, this was the moment it all came down. And as he walked home, he could sense the birds flew all throughout town with the news, when he reached his home and his office he looked out towards the rabble that had started gathering outside of his home, giving out pitchforks, swords, nunchucks and other random assorted weaponry they had lying around the house, not to mention torches.

Thankfully he was prepared, ever since he had heard rumors of what the rabble had been saying months before, his belongings and his riches were practically all packed down and ready to move through the back entrance. His entire clan, cousins, maids and butlers had all agreed to travel along with him, and was meeting with him at the outskirts of that day as they all had been told by a raven sent the minute he had gotten home. Upon the beginning of their raid he set fire to several pillars by himself by utilising his fire element, ensuring that if the villagers weren’t careful they might risk getting killed by a falling ceiling, afterwards he walked, left his home, never to return.

Once he reached his camp outside of town his clan welcomed him happily, but with a worried glance.

They set out towards redemption. They needed to figure out what has happened.. The doctor, the doctor, the doctor, he must have used the blood, for devious experiments, maybe even an experiment that created a virus capable of killing people with ease. He realized this, only too late. Too late to do anything about the virus being released, and nothing to do with the ones that are already dead, but what he could do is seek revenge, his parents are gone and his blood is the only living of the core clan. Now he had a goal. He needed to travel with his clan and find the location of the doctor.

After checking his old and empty base of operations where Keiji was held, he knew he had escaped and was probably on the run, running from justice. Justice Shiro intended to deliver upon his mortal coil.
</SIZE>
|[/col]

Death/Retirement Thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=228&t=43611
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1437
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=487&t=1529
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=1680
Old FAQ: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=445&t=3649

Special Usergroups: Not applicable.

Old Stats:
Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 562/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
PL: 3562

Old OOC Rank: S
Stat Cut: none
New Stats:
Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 562/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
PL: 3562

New OOC Rank: S

Justu Mastery Swaps:
[spoilername="Jutsu"]Rank 1: ^
Mastered: *

<SIZE size="150">E ranked
Lightning
D ranked
Lightning
C ranked
Lightning
Medical

B ranked
Medical
Lightning

A ranked
Medical
Lightning

KINJUTSU
Hakumei Byakugan
[/spoilername]

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- Youkai -> http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=334&t=10041
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
- None
- Kinjutsu: Council request - http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=43183
First Post: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=335&t=43181&p=191729#p191729
Second Post: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=43182&p=191730#p191730

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? None

I hope everything is in order.
I haven't done an OCR before.. Be gentle..

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Here we go:
  • History: Approved
    Core Ability (Pyromaniac): Approved
    Kinjutsu (Abomination): Brought to Council
    Rank (Mercenary): Approved
    Stats: Approved
    Jutsu Swaps: Approved
    Custom Class: You forgot the +5 to each Mod for Veteran Class. Also, assuming Class Features will be Kinjutsu when that is approved?

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Aye, the Class points option "Kinjutsu" would the chosen, if it would be approved.

Changed

Fuel
HP: (55+lvl) x stamina
CP: (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy
Average: Melee Accuracy, Genjutsu DC, Evasion
Low: Puppet Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I'm assuming you aren't keeping your contract.

Everything looks in order here.

The total funds you will have after your refund will be 230500. Please deposit all current funds and sell the jutsu you are trading away so I can refund you.

You receive +148 ASP from refunding jutsu, bringing your new total to...148 I guess, since you don't have any ASP listed.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Indeed. I do not have any ASP, meaning I wouldn't be able to transfer over my Contract. So Keiji gets to keep his, until I maybe return back to him.

I'll sell my jutsu asap.

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Dammit Keiji I said vault your on-hand yen and THEN start selling. *slaps a big 'Does not follow instructions' sticker on Keiji*

Recalculating.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back