Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sweep, sweep~ [Mission/Open RP]

Nakahara Kasumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Well, at least I get to do something I'm good at...' Kasumi thought as she swept her way up and down the particularly dirty school hallway. It looked like every student in the entire village had decided to leave their litter in this one little hallway, and now Kasumi had to deal with it while the higher ups decided who was going to be getting the brush for this. Well, at least they were paying her for her work, that was nice.

Not that she really minded her work, Kasumi was a pretty strong girl, and she was used to doing simple chores to help her family out... but that did get to her a bit; the work, it reminded her of home. 'I wanna go home...' Kasumi thought, she sighed a bit and looked around the unbelievably messy hallway. Seriously, what happened here to make it so dirty? After a short break she went back to her broom, generally discouraged but determined nonetheless. Slowly but surely the girl managed to clear away the seemingly endless piles of dust. Satisfied with her sweep, Kasumi walked over to a nearby closet and switched out her broom for a mop and bucket, it took a few minutes to find a faucet to fill the bucket with (and a few minutes too many to get back to the hallway, Kasumi got lost), but soon enough Kasumi started mopping up the slightly cleaner (but still messy) floor with the water and some soap she found in the closet. The work wasn't very hard for her at all, if anything she was getting slightly bored, but she was a dutiful child (even if she would rather be at home by the fireplace right now). 'Just remember, you're getting ramen money for this. Ramen money. Food. Food is good. I like food.... aww, now I'm hungry and bored.' simple thoughts only kept her distracted for a very short while, now she had to keep working through boredom and hunger.

Eventually the entire floor was sufficiently wet, and Kasumi went about drying the floor off 'Can't leave it like this! No, someone might trip and fall! That's no good!' she thought as she ran a dry mop around the floor. Her pace was even faster now, her hunger was proving a decent motivation 'Dinner, dinner, dinner~ Here I come~' she hummed to herself as she dried and polished the wet floor. Finally, after all her work, Kasumi finished. The hallway looked just as good as any other hallway in this academy, mission accomplished!

Kasumi put her cleaning tools away and used a key she was given to lock the closet door. She leaned up against the wall and took a second to look out and appreciate her work; it was good work, in her own mind at least.

And just on time, a class bell rang, and a session of students left their classroom and processed through the newly cleaned hallway. One of the last students in the crowd took little notice of the effort, and carelessly tossed his energy drink can onto the floor as he left...

Kasumi wanted to hit the boy, but she was too withdrawn to do it, so she just curled up into a psudo-fetal position against the wall.

"Whyyy...."

WC: 543

[Topic Entered]
[Mission... Complete?]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back