Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Swordplay and the ANBU [Class]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Randori watched as another student walked into the classroom and sat down in the front. He listened as Akira answered the last of the student's questions and stated that they would be going outside to train now, he smiled as he stood up and placed his sword back onto his back. As he walked outside, he stretched and listened to Akira's instructions before frowning about how he would have to interact with someone so he wouldn't be left out, or if he was left out and had to watch everyone else do it. This made him look around at the remaining two class mates, wondering which one he should pick as a partner. Looking at the younger looking one, he could see that he had a couple of visible weapons on him, like the sword on his back. Looking at the older one, he couldn't make out any weapons that were completely visible. He decided to go with the one with more weapons since it may be a bit more entertaining to fight someone with more weaponry.

"I suppose you and I will be partners then..." Randori said as he approached him, reaching for his sword's handle. "My name's Soruja Randori, my preferred style of taijutsu is slashing. So let's get this over with quick, agreed?" He removed his sword from the harness and stabbed it into the ground beside him, waiting for his partner to introduce and prepare himself before doing anything else.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Hito finished writing everything down from the board, he walked to the others, and propped up watching others pick their partners for their tai class. He grinned, and wondered how this class would fair in taijutsu. "Seems you have an eager bunch, old man." Hito chuckled, being as he just finished his classes and was waiting on the genin exam.

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Namazu smirked, “So senpai, I plan on using a combination of unarmed and piercing taijutsu. Should I fight these two? Or make a clone for one of them?” The Kyoujouran felt the acute resistance as he took each step in the sand going to a clearing that was meant for him to battle. Whoever his opponent was didn’t matter, at this point Namazu was eager for combat, but knowing this was a spar dampened his spirit a bit as he would have to hold back. Sparring sessions were meant for learning not pummeling someone down.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking around the group it seemed there were those who clearly enjoyed combat and those who'd never experienced it. Hito had decided to stand with him, the uneven number of students causing that slight issue.

He watched as Tatsu and Kensei discussed things and joked around a little bit, one throwing rocks which more often missed but when they hit the other would frown, rub where it'd hit and comment on it hurting. Akira envied the carefree nature.

Moving towards them he moved down to one knee so that he dropped to a standard adult height and would be able to speak to them a bit easier.

I take it neither of you have practiced combat before? It was a question which didn't need to be answered What I'll get the two of you to do is practice a couple of set moves by yourselves for a little bit.

He stood back up and unstrapped his weapon letting it fall unceremoniously to the ground with a loud clap. He then stood in what seemed a boxers position. Stand like this, then do these four moves he led with a left jab then a right hook, a left knee being brought up and then as the foot landed he swung his right leg across in a side kick. It's just a few basics and wont likely get you very far, but if you practice them they'll strengthen some muscles and make the offensive movements more fluid.

He left them to continue to do as they chose, whether they followed his instruction or not he hoped they might learn a little bit of something. He picked his blade back up again.

Randori and Namazu seemed to be willing to fight but had yet to get into it. Akira would let them go at it a bit before he would give any instruction.

Which left Hito.

Picking up his blade and holding it before him nodded.

I'll only defend.

[ooc: roleplay duel guys, it's meant to be fun~ lol]

Sakaki Kensei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kensei had never been in a fight before and it was showing. He couldn't land a blow on Tatsu and ended up getting hit by a few rocks which stung, but he shrugged them off and kept trying. This is when Saito came over and told them to practice on their own some moves he had showed the two of them. Kensei tried to copy the moves. He had the knowledge of how to move his body well, just not the coordination. After all, this was a child who detested physical activities and had always chosen to play inside. If you can call reading and studying playing that is. Still he tried.

He managed the two punches ok, but as he came down from the knee strike he failed his landing. He hit the ground with a small thud, but simply picked himself up and started the moves again. The movement was awkward at best, but there was some signs of improvement. As he continued the exercise, he thought of how when he got home after today's class that he would ask his grandfather if the old geezer new of someone who could teach him taijutsu.

Yaban Hito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hito tilted his head, lifting a head to rub the back of his head. "I'm not here for the class, only to visit old man. But i'll keep you entertained I suppose." By the time he finished his last syllable, he had already met old man Saito's defending sword with his own sword. His speed was quick, but he knew it was slow compared to the old man's. He'd keep him entertained for a little while, while Hito waited on the class to end. Hito also guessed it was a way of showing Saito he was serious about his joining. Hito would send wave after wave of endless forward slashes, X slashes, and sideways slices at the old man for him to counter or block. It was a good way to get in some needed exercise, he thought to himself. Hito grinned, his face giving a look of mischief as he kicked up some dust with one foot, in order to hopefully distract the man from a chakra blade he had reached into his shirt fold to grab and equip during the slashes. He wasn't good at two hand weilding a sword, but his one hand wield was amazingly strong and fast. Hito had learned how to make his chakra attune his body, his lightning chakra speeding his movements up. Hopefully, his onslaught was enough to at least keep the other busy for a bit. As he dust was in the air, if Saito was distracted, he'd send the fist full of metal with the blade as a punch to Saito's belly. If he did notice, he figured the man would counter it somehow.

Makino Tatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thanks to Tatsu's choice of fighting style he managed to evade most of Kensei attacks, and even hit him a few times, which made him feel a bit more confident than before. Saito soon interrupted the match and suggested that they practice a few moves for building muscle.

Kensei was having a bit of trouble, but Tatsu found it quite easy to execute the movements. He repeated the movements a few times, but each time it got harder. He started to breathe heavily, much sooner than he would have liked, and his movements became sloppier. While Tatsu was not the strongest person around he knew that most people would have been able to do a lot more before tiring out. He had to take a moment to rest periodically before starting again to keep from fainting.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a fun little jaunt, though the boys movements seemed so slow. The dust bit was a good move, though he was a hyuuga, and could see through it he though he'd give the boy a bit of fun, instead of dodging or anything else the blade's eyes opened for a split second before suddenly enveloping Akira's body, forming a kind of wolfish helmet but covering Akira in armor.

The boys iron fist and blade slammed into Akira's armour, the sound of the hit landing louder and more fierce than any damage managing to make it through.

Good skill, you're improving from the time in the alley already. He said, the armour affecting his voice, making it darker.

The metal slipped away from his skin and moved back into sword form.

Okay all, class is over. Thank you for participating, I'll place the record down in the office for each of you. If any of you would like to become ANBU Trainee's I'm sure I'll see you there.

[OOC: class dismissed, I can see that there's a lack of posting going on so might as well end it now.]

Sakaki Kensei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kensei continued to do the four-combo set until the ANBU informed everyone that the class was ending. He stopped and took a rest for minute to catch his breath. Although his movement was wonky, he did seemed to improved. Well, at least to himself. He approached the ANBU to give his goodbyes.

"Thank you for the class today. It was...informative to say the least"

Kensei flashed a smile and walked away. He went back to the classroom and gathered his things. He held his book open and walked out into the hallway. He went to the nearest rest room and entered. He quickly gave himself a look over and saw nothing wrong. He started to change into a spare set of clothes he had in his backpack. He then walked out into the hallway to see what else was going on in the academy.

[Topic Left]

Homura Akuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Namazu was disappointed in the way things had turned out in this class and he was really looking forward to getting some training in. Yet Randori had seemed to lose interest in the class and as he was his assigned opponent Namazu wouldn’t fight a combatant that wasn’t acknowledging the fact a spar had begun.

With Saito’s dismissal Namazu bowed to the older man before departing and thanking him for his time. Now the Kyoujouran would prepare for something else. Something that would take place in the mountains, an opportunity was presenting itself and Namazu was skeptical about it all, or if it will work.

[Thread Exit]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back