Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Swordplay (Mission)

Yamamoto Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame had one thing on her mind: find the objective. Her mission was to find Nanjiro Date, a man wanted for murder and theft. She was walking around the Grand Palais thinking that if anyone was on the run, the rundown shadow-like place would be the way to go. She tried to remain as inconspicuous as possible as she didn’t want to attract attention to herself. Her suspect was a master swordsman with a powerful, stolen katana called “Heaven’s Light” that was said to have the power of life and death and has the souls of the Nanjiro clan held within it. It was clearly a weapon meant to only be held by a Nanjiro but only someone that it was bequeathed to, not stolen in an illegal duel to the death.

Walking along the nearly deserted street, she was eyeing every tall man, trying to discern if it was Date. Finally, she spotted a tall figure that matched the description. Red hair, Runic tattoos, Katana on his back, perfect.<i></i> She continued to tail the figure, waiting to find an empty area where combat could ensue without hurting other people as she was sure he wouldn’t give up without a fight. After reaching that space, Date came to an abrupt stop and Ayame almost walked right into him. “Why are you following me?” he asked without facing her. “I am here to turn you in.” Ayame began to gather chakra in her palms, she was much more skilled in ninjutsu than taijutsu. She could only hope that she could be just as agile and nimble as he was wielding the katana.

The man turned to face her, grabbing for his blade but stopped short when he caught sight if his pursuer. Blinking twice, he let out a low guffaw and threw his head back in laughter. “You? They sent a little girl after me? I don’t know whether I should be insulted or humored!” Ayame decided to take advantage of the moment and release her jutsu Pressurized Mist<i></i> to hopefully even the playing field, although she had to keep in mind that with him being a skilled swordsman, he probably learned how to listen as well as feel for chakra. She was facing someone with much more experience than she had. She heard his laughing stop almost immediately as she released her jutsu and she heard the katana being unsheathed. She noticed that there was a light that was making its way around the mist. Thinking it was a street light, she almost banished the thought that it could be something else but she remembered on the mission paper that the “Heaven’s Light” had an otherworldly shine about it. She would have to pay close attention to that light.

She began to gather chakra once again, readying yet another jutsu. She kept a close eye on the light emitting from the blade through the fog. She knew she would have to get closer to the man to be able to use her Water Whip<i></i> as he would be sure to hear it cutting through the air and slice through it before she got a hit. She stepped lightly remembering her training to be light-footed when one was trying to be stealthy. Finally she got so close to the point that she could feel his chakra almost as if it was brushing across her arm. She reached out with her whip hearing and feeling the smacking sign as it struck true to something. “Argh!” she heard the man yell as she pulled back on the whip. She heard a clang on the ground and hoped that she was able to knock the katana out of his grasp. Now is my chance!<i></i> Not letting herself breathe, she reached back out with her whip and smacked the man again, this time having it wrap around him as bonds. The mist around them began to dissipate and she saw that she did in fact have Date in her jutsu. “Sir, I believe you have no choice now. Please come with me and try not to make a fuss.” She tried not to let her pride take over but she had to relish in the moment. “I will come find you again once I’m out.” He told her with a glare but nothing could ruin this moment for her.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back