Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tækifæri fundur [Open]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

"Að hugsa þetta helvíti myndi fela eitthvað svo fallegt"

Kyourin had not long ventured into the tunnels which twisted into a series of maze like tunnels, his incursion going both unstopped and unhindered thus far. It was only by shear happenstance that he had stumbled upon the undersea, a place which had in all honesty astounded him upon first sight. For him it was almost blasphemous that the village of sunagakure would be hiding such a treasure here beneath the dunes, even more to leave it unguarded and prone to outside tampering. Maybe it was because they were truly complacent here, hiding amongst the sand dunes above and the cave tunnels below that they felt untouchable or maybe they simply did not care to have unfaultered pride in such a wonder of nature. He stood somewhere out upon the water, though not exactly in a way most would have. Beneath his feet was a sheet of ice that stretched out into the water in all directions for a few feet, his body radiating a cold vapor which all but frozen any moisture within a set range.

"To think the gods would see them fit to enjoy such things while others have had their homes laid to waste...should it be so easily taken from them would they even care...I wonder"

The sheet of ice expanded a few inches as the cold became more intense suddenly. It was only when a wisp of chakra materialized into an incomplete visage of a bear did the ice stop expanding. The spirit animal and Kyourin locked eyes before he would mutter simply and return to his usual slightly colder self. Breaking eye contact with the bear's presence his arms would cross before setting his gaze once more the scenery around him.

"I suppose you are right Mikill björn anda, I should have respect for their nature though I still have none for their privladged people. I no more wish eternal frost upon their homes than I would enjoyment of their complacent lifestyle."

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Avenger.Edmond.Dantegraves.600.1985377_zpsjqjr40xh.jpg

Basic Knowledge:
Birth/Real Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Adopted Name: Byakko Kyūji
Alias: Mikisugi Kyūji, Mikisugi Akujin, Mikisugi Kane
Nickname: The Descendant of Byakko, The White Claw of Byakko
Physical Age: 25
Actual Age: Older than 25, probably early 30's
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: Wouldn't You Like to Know
Day of Birth: October 5th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Village: Sunagakure/House Byakko, Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: Lawful Neutral or Is He?
Rank/Jobs: Tenured Medical Chief/Jounin
Medics Taught: Three(Azusa, Kumoni and Uziuke)
MiTs That are Medic Due to Kyuji: Nobody
Religion: Celestial Winds
Languages: English(Site Generalized Language), Runic Terran(Suna Language)
Skin tone: Well he was white but now he is darker like all of Kuro's clan apparently. He is not black, but has a tan I would say.
Eyes: Golden(They glow yellow in some situations) and they are feline-like eyes
Glasses: Not anymore, corrected visions through taking the Byakko Oath
Hair: Straight and white. Refer to my face claim.
Hands and feet: He has normal feet, but his one hand resembles cat-like claws for the fingertips.
Ablation of Body Parts: His right arm; has nothing below the shoulder joint
Markings/Tattoos: Silver-white markings formed around his left hand and forearm; also Byakko Tenshi seal is on his back; Black-marking around right shoulder/neck to seal away his physical strength
Other Notable Features: Neko-ears
Relationship: Married to Lady Yanshi in the Eyes of Byakko/Betrothed to the Head of the Byakko Clan in Normal Eyes
Children: Kyushiko(Daughter) and Yanjirou(Son)
Looks Like: Avenger from Fate Grand Order​

"Hm, that's quite interesting, but nothing out of the ordinary for a shinobi in this day and age " the descendant of the mighty Byakko thought as he had begun to walk into the Undersea taking in the sight of this mysterious fellow who was walking on the beautiful, clear water of the area on sheets of ice. It was a sight to take in as the man appeared to be much taller than Kyuji and his physical structure was surely bigger than the former Hachimon's had been and was now. Even more interesting than his appearance was the way that he could use his natural abilities and chakra to create a visage of some creature easily; the creature could not be made out from the descendant at his initial position in the area.

Regardless, the Byakko would begin to make his way towards the fellow cautiously. He, himself, was wearing his typical black attire that concealed a major of his body excluding his face; the cloak and hat usually did that after all. But if the fellow would be able to see underneath the cloak, he would see him wearing a nice pink dress shirt with a a black tie along with black dress pants and military-style combat boots. Regardless of what the man could and would see, he would be unable to see the Byakko's seal that he had given himself to lock away his physical strength until the time called for it nor the Byakko markings on his back and left arm.

After he was within a reasonable range, he would smile at the man with his golden-feline eyes as he emitted a warm and welcoming tone to his voice: "Welcome to Sunagakure! I say that because you don't appear to be from around these parts. Why don't you come off the water and let's have a nice, friendly conversation with one another. I won't bite, I promise haha."

[MFT: 322 Words]

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Edited to add the pic.]​

akame-ga-kill-episode-24.jpg

The red eyed girl wandered the tunnels like a ghost. Because of her curiosity she often encountered danger, but there was no way she'd stay still. With every step she was getting more and more curious.
"You miss being free.." - he said in her mind and she smiled. Yes, she missed being free. These people, these houses, these walls, these rules, these jobs, this order... it was all fake.
"You feel caged..." - he was right. Sometimes she wished he didn't had accesses to her thoughts, but now it was inevitable.

She arrived to a surprisingly beautiful location. A sea under the ground - a hidden beauty in this harsh environment. Who could've thought that a place like this could exist here? Even the ugliest things possessed a beautiful side.
This place would've been a perfect spot for people who sought privacy. Just like Ayame right now, but luck wasn't on her side.
She spotted two people - one, standing on the water on a sheet of ice. There was something strange next to him. Visage of... the girl squint her eyes so she could focus on the object next to him.
"A bear?" - came to her mind.
This shinobi world sure was full of surprises and she wanted to see them all.
On the shore there was another man dressed in black. He was with his back against Ayame, so she wasn't able to recognize him, until the moment he spoke.
His voice sent her to a moment she could never forget - the moment Nataku signed her in the academy. He spoke to that man and then left. Then the class began. She was now an academy student with a bright future, or so she thought.
"Oh no, stop remembering that Nataku guy. He disappeared, abandoned you, almost killed you, these memories and feelings are useless. I thought we're over this."
She grinned and clapped once with her hands.
- Sensei, what a pleasant surprise! - she remained in place. Her manners were fake, she wasn't hiding it and she wanted him to know it - Once again you seem so friendly, filled with good intentions and a sense of humor!
"I wonder how do you taste like?" - she thought, but never said it out loud.
"I wonder too..." - he said in her head.
Her eyes moved to the stranger that was standing on the water and then back to Akujin.
- Am I interrupting something?

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

His serenity was not long lasting as it would have seemed others had either by design or choice had appeared within the undersea. His body, turning to face both natives of sand, easily dwarfed them in size though it was probably the icy glow of his eyes that would be the most dynamic of his features. An exhale of cold breath flowed through his mask as remaining silent would be the only initial response they would receive from him. Extending his arms outwards, the ice which he stood upon would defrost just as fast as it had materialized with chakra within siphoning onto his body. Markings, his tribal tattoos came to life in a glow of cyan blue color as the man removed his torso clothing. His chest marked in patterns made by scarring equally showed the physique many shinobi had through lifetimes of physical training.

"You will prove to me that the gods knew what they were doing..."

Exactly what he meant by this was cryptic and confusing at best, after all how would they know the motives behind his thoughts. Chakra flowed over his body as the bear's appearance melded into the chakra veil forming an overlying image for a few moments. Settling down, the spirit now returned to it's host faded from sight and along with it so too did the remnants of visible chakra flow. However Kyourin's body would lower and an intense cold would expand outwards into the cavern.

"Show me resolve...Ég vera mitt á ermum mínum"

The second portion of his statement was a language foreign to their ears, proof if they had doubt till now that the man was not a native of this region but a foreign entity altogether.

[Calling B-Mod]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It appeared that business was going to pick up quickly for everyone in this area as any civilians that were in the area had scattered. Usually, this would appear to be some odd behavior for people to be hightailing it out of this area since it was so beautiful, majestic and breathtaking; but, there was this mysterious fellow on the water who was directing his thoughts right towards the descendant of Byakko about proving that the gods knew what they were doing. It was a perplexing comment, but when he shifted his weight and his tattoos begun to glow, the medical chief knew exactly what was happening and he was not prepared for this by any means since he was trying to enjoy his day.

He also would hear the voice of an old student that he had in class ages ago saying something sarcastic probably. In all honesty, he wasn't focusing on his former student's words as he had an interesting fellow in front of him that seemed to be wanting to test his skills against the strongest, active medic in Wind Country. This could prove bad in more ways than one especially with his former student, Ayame, also in the battlefield against this man. But, he had to be strong and not hold back against this man if things begun to escalate to epic portions.

His gaze would then shift back to Ayame as he took a battle stance and spoke to her directly: "Ayame, it's good to see you are doing well. I wish we could talk more, but we have this fellow that wants to test his skills against us. Why don't you team up with your old sensei for this fight and show me what you learned? It could be educational and fun! If you rather leave however, go ahead and leave right now, but I have a feeling that you want to prove something here and now."

Regardless of her response, he would turn back to this man in front of him and crack a smirk on his face. This was going to be fun regardless of the outcome and it wouldn't hurt to see how much his mind and body had approved since the last time he had a fight which was with his older brother, Toraono Kuro. Hopefully, Lord Byakko was watching closely as this fight was going to go out to him and he was going to prove to himself that he still had it. Yeah, this was going to be a blast for the writer and the character!

[OOC: Actions sent to Kaen since we agreed that he would be our b-mod. Ayame, I have given you the option to leave as that is what my character would do in a situation like this. I think all three of us know what you are going to do however haha.]

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An exhale of cold breath flowed through the stranger's mask, as he remained silent. Ayame tried not to miss any detail in this situation, as she saw the ice beneath him defrosting, siphoning into his body. He removed his torso clothing, revealing tribal tattoos, glowing in blue.
"Woah... amazing" - came to her mind, as she watched him. Nothing revealed that she was amazed by that scene, but on the inside she really was.
And then he spoke. She clearly had no idea what he was talking about - what gods? What would possibly the two sandies want to prove to someone they just met?
- Show me resolve - he said and something she could not understand.
What were this man's motives? What could make someone to just come to a random village and start a fight with two strangers? She envied him. She wanted to be able to do this too. Ayame was so focused on this guy that Kyuji's words almost startled her. He was talking again too much and she lost interest in what he was saying once again, just like in class - "Ayame, it's good to see you are doing well. I wish we could talk more, but we have this fellow that wants to test his skills against us. Why don't bla bla bla bla bla bla bla..."

The girl looked up and closed her eyes. Her body began to shake slightly, while black chakra covered it. When she opened her eyes her sharingan was active, but it was different.
image.jpg
She wasn't going to run from danger. Not anymore. And she had nothing to prove to them. She knew this fight might end badly for her, but she also knew she wasn't going to die in her own bed from old age.
[Sending actions]​

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kyourin-vs-Akujin-vs-Ayame said:
[col3]
kyouav_blk.png

Kyourin:
HP: 33,075 - 2,873 = 30,202 HP
CP: 33,075- 2,184 + 992
= 31,883 CP
AP: 10 - 10 = 10 NR
Demon Cloak Alpha Active
Rain Dance Active
Red Snow Active|
Akujin.png

Akujin:
HP: 39,000 - 3,074 + 1,170 = 37,096 HP
CP: 33,000 - 5,430 = 27,570 CP
AP: 10 - 9.5 = 10.5 NR
Sharingan Active
Belt Pouch #1 Equipped
Belt Pouch #2 Equipped
Specter shade Active
Abyssal Harbinger Active
Defensive Mode Active
Red Snow DoT

Specter Shade:
HP: 6,600 - 580 = 6,020 HP
CP: 6,600 - 0 = 6,600 CP
AP: 2.5 - 0 = 2.5 NR
Red snow DoT

Abyssal Harbinger:
HP: 7,590 - 580 = 7,010 HP
AP: 4 - 0 = 4 NR
Red Snow DoT
Bleed rank 1|
someshit.jpg

Ayame:
HP: 12,300 - 646 = 11,654 HP
CP: 9,450 - 1,575 + 283= 8,158 CP
AP: 6 - 4.5 = 7 NR
Sharingan Active
Demon Cloak Alpha Active
Red Snow DoT[/col3]

Round 3 said:
~ 0.0 Sec -- You click this... --->

~ 0.0 Sec -- Akujin activated "Combat Instinct" targeting Kyourin

~ 0.0 Sec -- Kyourin activated "Combat Instinct" targeting Ayame

~ 0.0 Sec -- Akujin uses his "Initiative" ability to draw his weapon, "Byakko's Glove of Holy Legends"

~ 0.0 Sec -- Akujin uses his "Initiative" ability to enter "Defensive Stance"

~ 0.0 Sec -- Kyourin "Quickdraws" 4 ninja wire

~ 0.0 Sec -- Kyourin utilizes his "Martial Artist" ability to start in Chakra style "Wind style"

~ 0.0 Sec -- Kyourin "Quickdraws" his weapon "Hyouton Hammer"

~ 0.50 Sec -- Akujin Activates his Sharingan

~ 0.83 Sec -- Ayame Activates her Sharingan

~ 1.00 Sec -- Kyourin uses "Whirlwind Spin" [Mastered] "w/ Flash Freeze R3 and affinity moves; Handseal Expert and Control"

~ 1.50 Sec -- Akujin Equips "Belt Pouch #1"

~ 2.50 Sec -- Akujin Equips "Belt Pouch #2"

~ 3.00 Sec -- Kyourin activates "Demon Cloak Alpha" [Mastered]

~ 4.16 Sec -- Ayame Activates "Demon Cloak Alpha" [Mastered]

~ 4.50 Sec -- Akujin uses "Specter Shade" [Mastered]
--------- Clone check vs Kyourin - 28 vs 20, Kyourin cannot differentiate Akujins
--------- Clone check vs Ayame - 28 vs 15, Ayame cannot differentiate Akujins

~ 5.00 Sec -- Kyourin uses "Rain Dance" [Mastered] "w/ Flash Freeze R3and affinity move Control"

~ 7.50 Sec -- Ayame uses "Dragon Fire" [Mastered] w/ affinity move Focus, targeting Kyourin (Berserk chance - rolled 45, attack as normal)
--------- 1st check - 35 vs 31, Critical Hit! - Afire chance - Success, Kyourin is now "Afire"
--------- Rain dance reduced damage check - Failed, Damage as normal

~ 7.50 Sec -- Kyourin uses "Rasengan" [Mastered] w/ special actions Shape Transformation [+2 Accuracy and -20% Cp cost, but deal -10% base damage] and Nature Transformation [Water grants the 'Cascade' effect. Also w/ Flash Freeze R2 and affinity moves Focus and Feint, targeting Akujin (Berserk chance - rolled 20, attack as normal)
--------- Random target check (Clone) - Rolled for Akujin
--------- 1st check - 48 vs 45, Hit!
--------- Akujin reflexively used "Body Switch" [Mastered] and attempts to switch with his clone
--------- Kyourin's Affinity move "Feint" activates - 43 vs 42, Hit! (Full due to Feint effect)
--------- Cascade chance (Rerolled) - Failed, Kyourin knows which Akujin is real now

~ 7.50 Sec -- Akujin uses "Abysmal Harbinger" [Mastered]

~ 9.50 Sec -- Kyourin uses "Red Snow"
--------- Akujin Bleed chance - No Bleed
--------- Ayame Bleed chance - No Bleed
--------- Specter Clone Bleed chance - No Bleed
--------- Abyssal Harbinger Bleed chance - Bleed Rank increased!

World Effects Active:
Rain Dance:
Master: Creates a downpour in the area, giving all Water-based jutsu -15% chakra cost and +6% chance of activating secondary effects. Fire-based damage have a 18% chance of dealing -15% base damage, and Lightning-based damage have a 24% chance of causing 20% backlash damage to the user.

Notes:
~ I really appreciate that all of your layouts were great, links and all. Thank you!
~ Edit: Forgot to do Akujin's Body Switch, sorry.
~ 2nd Edit: Added in Akujin's clone/Creation info, added both of them to the Red snow effect, Fixed Kyourin's Feint

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Flames licked portions of his body, burning against his flesh as the man rested several feet away from either Akujin or Ayame. Their first encounter had been a bag of mixed feels, each presumably working out the style and abilities of the others or just general their aptitudes. Even though he was doing this as well it was hard to gauge much of the entering round since he had openly kept his attention away from the girl, which explained why fire was now covering him. Tightening his jawline, the large mallet, made completely of ice which had been resting upon his shoulder started to radiate chakra. The water under him, slow to react experienced suddenly freezing as blue chakra slowly coated his body with a consistency that mimiced oil or ink.

"My blood boils for what comes next.."

His words were not spoken alone, as when he started to speak that same bear image from prior formed within the chakra shroud, speaking with complete freedom from it's host. He was a Jinchuuriki, not unlike the girl, albeit the nature of how they became vessels was more than likely far different. She was a threat as well now where at first he had seen none. It had been a long time since he had felt worked in a fight, such memories to his body awakening a warrior which had years ago gone into hibernation. Cloaked in chakra, with the cavern filled with a freezing rain and snow mix that seemed unending, his glowing eyes grew brighter as the final markings of his tattoo's connected along the surface of his cloak...

"Tími til veislu mikla björn"

[Actions being sent]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He would watch as the man shifted towards him quickly feinting his dodging attempt and nipping him with a Rasengan right in the chest. It emitted a quiet groan from the descendant of Byakko as the technique although weakened still packed a powerful punch. This move actually had the Byakko pushed back a little, but his former student would make up with his pacifist actions initially by setting the man on fire and displaying her own unique powers. Easily, Kyuji would crack his neck and think to himself: "Well, that didn't go exactly as planned for sure. But, this is going to be fun now!"

He would begin to look at the individual with his beautiful gifts from Byakko as snow slowly began to fall in the Undersea...yes, somehow it was snowing. He shrugged at this display as his own creations had appeared on the battlefield earlier and it was time to lay it all on the line right now. He couldn't let down his guard however as this man would definitely make him pay if he even lost focus for a split second. As for Ayame, she was a wild card right now as she seemed to be allying with her former teacher, but that could always change with a snap of the finger. He would need to be weary of her and his opponent.

The actual "opponent" would comment on their duel thus far and a smile would crack Kyuji's face. This interesting individual certainly seemed like he was getting interested in this fight now just like Kyuji. Being respectful, the Medical Chief would respond in a simple matter: "I am excited as well, Sir. But, you won't land a blow on me that easily moving forward haha!" When the last words left his mouth, he would readjust his stance and begin to prepare his mind and body for what was next.

[OOC: Actions already sent in.]

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame watched with interest both Akujin and the stranger. The stranger, unlike Akujin, wasn't that talkative. He stood there, with her flames burning his body, as if nothing happened.
"What is he!?" - she asked herself as his words that followed were not spoken alone - that same bear image from before formed within the chakra shroud, speaking completely free from it's host.
"Interesting..." the demon spoke inside of her mind.
Ayame had no idea what this guy was. This shinobi world was confusing for a person that lived his life away from things like that. She had lot to learn.
Ayame exhaled some air and noticed that her breath was visible - of course, it was cold, the whole cave was covered with cold rain and snow. She hated the coldness, it was so... calm, emotionless, boring... until he attacked Akujin with something she has never seen before - rasengan.
She giggled a little, but in her head she was screaming "KILL HIM! CAN YOU KILL HIM?!", but she wasn't stupid. She knew her only way for survival was Akujin. She already attacked the stranger, and if she attacks her former teacher as well she'd be targeted by both.
But it felt so wrong. To be the good student, to be part of a place that gave her nothing.
"Come on, I can feel you want this." - he spoke.
"Shut up!"
"This place is not a home anymore. These people are not your friends. This stranger... he did nothing to you. And you just stick with you teacher, because you're from the same village? Pathetic!"
"You want me to die?!"
"Oh darling... you're not afraid of death, I can see what you think I can feel what you feel. You're afraid of the last moment before death."
"Shut the fuck up!"
"The moment when you see your whole life and you know you'd departure this world, seeing only emptiness and despair. I know you want to have good memories for your last breath... but this... this is a good moment you'd remember. And on the other side... well.. none of this will matter..."

Ayame shook her head. The girl never spoke to the people. She had to act like she thought was right. Sadly, she didn't felt like this was the right thing. And acting like the coward she was in the past made her mad.
[Actions sent]​

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kyourin-vs-Akujin-vs-Ayame said:
[col3]
kyouav_blk.png

Kyourin:
HP: 30,202 - 661 = 29,541 HP
CP: 31,883- 5,402 + 992
= 27,473 CP
AP: 10 - 5 = 11 NR
Demon Cloak Omega Active
Rain Dance Active
Red Snow Active

Demonic Ice Mirror
HP: 16,200 - 15,222 = 978 HP|
Akujin.png

Akujin:
HP: 37,096 - 464 + 1,170 = 37,802 HP
CP: 27,570 - 6,302 = 21,268 CP
AP: 10.5 - 9.5 = 11 NR
Sharingan Active
Belt Pouch #1 Equipped
Belt Pouch #2 Equipped
Specter shade Active
Abyssal Harbinger Active
Defensive Mode Active
Red Snow DoT
Bleed Rank 1

Specter Shade:
HP: 6,020 - 217 = 5,803 HP
CP: 6,600 - 360 = 6,240 CP
AP: 2.5 - 2 = 2.5 NR
Red snow DoT
Trapped in DiM

Abyssal Harbinger:
HP: 7,010 - 656 = 6,354 HP
AP: 4 - 4 = 4 NR
Red Snow DoT
Bleed rank 1
Trapped in DiM|
someshit.jpg

Ayame:
HP: 11,654 - 786 = 10,868 HP
CP: 8,158 - 1,140 + 283= 7,301 CP
AP: 7 - 6 = 7 NR
Sharingan Active
Demon Cloak Alpha Active
Red Snow DoT
Trapped in DiM[/col3]

Round 3 said:
~ 0.0 Sec -- You click this... --->

~ 0.0 Sec -- Ayame Maintains her Sharingan and her Demon Cloak
~ 0.0 Sec -- Kyourin Maintains his Red Snow, Rain Dance and Demon Cloak
~ 0.0 Sec -- Maintains his Sharingan, Specter Shade and Abysmal Harbinger

~ 0.0 Sec -- Kyourin's "Red Snow" is in effect
--------- Akujin Bleed chance - Bleed Rank Increased!
--------- Ayame Bleed chance - No Bleed
--------- Specter Clone Bleed chance - No Bleed
--------- Abyssal Harbinger Bleed chance - No Bleed

~ 0.0 Sec -- Kyourin uses his "Initiative" ability to drop his Wind style and then re-enter Wind style

~ 0.0 Sec -- Akujin uses his "Initiative" ability to activate his "Mangekyou Sharingan"

~ 0.0 Sec -- Kyourin drops his weapon "Hyouton Hammer"

~ 0.0 Sec -- Kyourin uses "Quickdraw" to draw and equip Hyouton Gauntlets

~ 2.38 Sec -- Akujin performs a hidden action...
--------- 1st check - 48 vs 36, Hit!

~ 2.85 Sec -- Ayame performs a hidden action...
--------- Berserk Check - Rolled 12, Attack as normal
--------- 1st check - 29 vs 39, Miss

~ 2.50 Sec -- Harbinger attempts to strike Kyourin
--------- 1st check - 30 vs 38, Miss!

~ 4.00 Sec -- Kyourin uses "Demonic Ice Mirrors" [Rank 3] targeting Akujin. Ayame, Abysmal Harbringer and Specter Shade
--------- Berserk Check - Rolled 42, Attack as normal
--------- Check against Akujin - 45 vs 49, Miss!
--------- Check against Ayame - 43 vs 28, Hit!
--------- Check against Harbinger - 43 vs 39, Hit!
--------- Check against Shade - 43 vs 36, Hit!

~ 5.00 Sec -- Akujin thinks about dinner

~ 5.00 Sec -- Harbinger attempts to strike Kyourin
--------- Random target check (1 being Kyourin, 2-9 being a mirror) - Rolled 5, Attacking a mirror
--------- DiM cannot dodge, Auto hit, roll for crit - Rolled 19, no crit
--------- 12% chance to sear - Rolled 33, Failed
--------- 18% chance of dealing -15% base damage - Rolled 90, Failed

~ 5.23 Sec -- Akujin uses "Dragon Flame Bomb" [Mastered] W/ affinity moves Feint and Focus, targeting Kyourin
--------- Random target check (1 being Kyourin, 2-9 being a mirror) - Rolled 8, Attacking a mirror
--------- DiM cannot dodge, Auto hit, roll for crit - Rolled 15, no crit
--------- 44% chance to set afire - Rolled 84, Failed
--------- 18% chance of dealing -15% base damage - Rolled 53, Failed

~ 6.42 Sec -- Ayame performs a hidden action
--------- Berserk Check - Rolled 66, Attack as normal
--------- Random target check (1 being Kyourin, 2-9 being a mirror) - Rolled 1, Attacking Kyourin
--------- 1st check - 25 vs 38, Miss!

~ 6.50 Sec -- Kyourin Activates his "Demon Cloak Omega"

~ 7.50 Sec -- Akujin regrets using Body Switch earlier

~ 7.50 Sec -- Harbinger attempts to strike Kyourin
--------- Random target check (1 being Kyourin, 2-9 being a mirror) - Rolled 9, Attacking a mirror
--------- DiM cannot dodge, Auto hit, roll for crit - Rolled 11, no crit
--------- 12% chance to sear - Rolled 84, Failed
--------- 18% chance of dealing -15% base damage - Rolled 25, Failed

~ 8.00 Sec -- Specter Shade uses "Midnight Strike" [Rank 1] targeting Kyourin
--------- Random target check (1 being Kyourin, 2-9 being a mirror) - Rolled 2, Attacking a mirro
--------- DiM cannot dodge, Auto hit, roll for crit - Rolled 17, no crit
--------- 18% chance to be sneak attack - Rolled 94, Failed
--------- 18% chance of dealing -15% base damage - Rolled 17, Failed

~ 8.00 Sec -- Specter Shade "Looks Pretty"

~ 8.09 Sec -- Akujin uses "Kinetic Blast" [Mastered] W/ Afffinity moves Control and Debilitate, Targeting Kyourin
--------- Random target check (1 being Kyourin, 2-9 being a mirror) - Rolled 7, Attacking a mirror
--------- DiM cannot dodge, Auto hit, roll for crit - Rolled 9, no crit
--------- 54% chance to activate effects - Rolled 63, Failed
--------- 18% chance of dealing -15% base damage - Rolled 80, Failed

~ 8.57 Sec -- Akujin uses"Transformation" [Mastered] to transform into Ayame
--------- Ayame Auto aware since it's her
--------- Check against Kyourin - 27 vs 26, Kyourin is confused!

~ 8.57 Sec -- Ayame uses "Fireball" [Mastered] W/ Special Action - Blazing Flare, targeting Kyuorin
--------- Berserk Check - Rolled 80, Attack as normal
--------- Random target check (1 being Kyourin, 2-9 being a mirror) - Rolled 3, Attacking a mirror
--------- DiM cannot dodge, Auto hit, roll for crit - Rolled 1, no crit
--------- 20% chance to Sear - Rolled 34, Failed
--------- 18% chance of dealing -15% base damage - Rolled 34 Failed

~ 10.0 Sec -- Harbinger attempts to strike Kyourin
--------- Random target check (1 being Kyourin, 2-9 being a mirror) - Rolled 3, Attacking a mirror
--------- DiM cannot dodge, Auto hit, roll for crit - Rolled 2, no crit
--------- 12% chance to sear - Rolled 16, Failed
--------- 18% chance of dealing -15% base damage - Rolled 4, Success!

~ 10.0 Sec -- Kyourin uses "Crystallize" [Mastered]

~ 10.0 Sec -- Kyourin uses his initiative ability to make a basic strike, targeting Akujin, Ayame, Specter and Harbinger
--------- Berserk check - Rolled 75, attack berserks
--------- Random target rolls (4 total) - (1 being Akujin, 2 being Ayame, 3 being Specter, 4 being Harbinger, 5-12 being a mirror)
--------- Rolled - 7, 3, 10 and 5 - 3 shots to mirrors, DiM cannot dodge, Auto hit, roll for crit - Rolled 6, 18, 2, no crits
--------- Check against specter 46 vs 40, Hit!

World Effects Active:
Rain Dance:
Master: Creates a downpour in the area, giving all Water-based jutsu -15% chakra cost and +6% chance of activating secondary effects. Fire-based damage have a 18% chance of dealing -15% base damage, and Lightning-based damage have a 24% chance of causing 20% backlash damage to the user.

Demonic Ice Mirror
Rank 3: Upon resolution, the Haku may trap up to 4 targets within the Demonic Ice mirrors. There are a total of 9 reflections of the user and 1 holding the real one. Anyone inside that area is trapped within, and anyone outside is trapped outside with the user having +2 to all Exit/Enter checks. The ice mirrors have a total 12,000 HP, and regenerate 20% of it's max Hp per round.

Notes:
~Kyourin wanted to perform more actions, but ran out of time due to "Hidden Action"
~After deliberation with the B mod team, DiM priority attacks are not considered "Free" attacks and could not go off in time

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As all the combatants took a quick breather, Kyuji would take this opportunity to open up his sacred, purple eyes' next stage that were gifted to him from Lord Byakko. However while he was entering a new stage in his vision, he noticed that the environment surrounding him had begun to cut his skin open and he was bleeding out ever so slowly. In all honesty, he wasn't surprised at this little devious trick on him and he shrugged it off as he wasn't going to die from something this minor; his fellow shinobi however could possibly since her body had endured as much pain and suffering yet in her life or so the descendant of Byakko merely assumed.

Quickly after his eyes shifted, he would play a little trick on his opponent's mind and put him under a nasty Genjutsu that seemed to hit its mark easily, too easily if you asked him. But, there wasn't any time to ponder if there was any trickery being played on him as his opponent summoned numerous mirrors and would enter one of them trapping Ayame and his creations within it and leaving him outside. The reason that he knew about this bloodline-specific technique was because his wife was a Inuzuka-Haku mix so he had the experience of seeing this jutsu quite often while living with her.

Anyways, his side of the "battlefield" would attack aggressively trying to locate their opponent, but all they would get were mirrors shattering and frustration slowly increasing. But, everything would work out and he would see the man attacking his own mirror questioning why he was doing that or if he was in complete control. After all, he had witnessed this behavior before in people and it wasn't completely new since he was the only active medical chief in the village right now. Now, he would need to conjure up a game plan and execute it quickly before the tide of the battle turned completely against him.

Now was the time to strike and that was what he would do with his one-handed seals. Hopefully, he would hit flesh this time and not just more mirrors!

[OOC: Actions being sent Saturday.]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

His fingertips relinquished their hold upon the large hammer made of ice, the weapon dropping onto the ice instantly melding with it. Spreading out his arms, particles of ice started to collect and meld around both his palms, forming what looked to be gauntlets as his body started to condense the chakra cloak and siphon it's power within. Bringing his palms together, both eye's suddenly would wince as everything seemed to feel different and though he did not understand what had happened initially, the glare of Akujin's sharingan resounded in his memory. It had been many moons since he had fought against those afflicted with cursed eyes and here he was engage against two of them simultaneously. He would grit his teeth understanding he had become engaged with two shinobi easily capable of exploiting his true weakness, in that he was and had never been resistant to the effects of genjutsu.

His timing was thrown off and though his body felt the manipulative strain upon one of his senses, he was easily capable of avoiding attacks from both the enflamed creation and the young uchiha girl, who seemed to also be a host to something far greater than humanity. His chakra cloak fully absorbed, panels of ice started to materialize trapping all but the fleet footed Akujin within their barrier. There was genuinely no time to adjust his plan however considering he did not know the full extent of whatever he was afflicted by, causing Kyourin to meld into a nearby ice mirror panel without delay. Once his body fully became immersed, all panels suddenly showed his visage which did it's job in confusing those to his present location.

"Take over..."

His words were followed by each reflection suddenly being swallowed by a swirl of dark blue chakra that originated from his markings. The chakra flowed over his form, pulling apart his skin in a superficial way revealing a pure chakra form beneath. This form which now had the tribal markings etched in glowing blue hues would emit a beastly roar before expelling another burst of subzero temperature which caused the immediate freezing over of the area producing large ice spike to liter the battlefield. The jutsu also created another reflective mirror panel interestingly enough though as Kyourin was moving from within a mirror his mind turned dark. In that fleeting moment his decision making skills became unhinged and moving quicky the man attacked any and everything around him without so much as a thought, including his own mirrors.

Shifting back into a mirror as his head cleared, he would narrow his eyes and understand the type of fight that must occur now if he were to deal with this situation. Especially considering the damage his mirrors had already taken from their combined onslaught. Being battle hardened, he had already developed a strategy to fight even while inflicted by the genjutsu and liable to lose control...

[Actions being sent]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: This thread is voided due to a multitude of reasons concerning all parties. All combatants and the battle moderator have agreed that they will void this thread. If there is any issues, let us know.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back