Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Taco Run [Going Missing]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi walked back into the village through the gates after heading off to go get tacos. The place had been all out of soft shelled so the lad had to settle for a bunch of lame, inferior hard shelled tacos. Angrily crunching his way through one of them, he looked around for Naohiro, having lost the other kid on the way back into the village.

With a sharper piece of shell jabbing into his gums, Watashi had enough of everything. "Why can't they just have normal tacos!?" He shouted, spitting the rest of his mouthful onto the ground and tossing the bag of tacos as hard as possible into the distance. "Cloud tacos are terrible! BOOO! BOOOOOO!!"

The boy looked back towards the outside of the gate, thinking. Maybe one of the other villages that he had heard about would have better tacos. Actually, anywhere would have better tacos than Cloud. He'd even settle for a burrito or something at this point!

Watashi angrily began stomping back out of the gate, with what felt like a load of caltrops in his mouth. The young boy was gonna get some better tacos some way or another, even if he was gonna have to break the law to do so. Tacos were more important than any other lame concept like rules or villages and the rest of his life was going to be ruined if he didn't cleanse his mouth of lame Lightning taco.

[OOC: Run time, Half hour (30 minutes) from posting stamp. Half the Time Card approved here.]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The white-haired shinobi was posted by the gates today. He was helping mend the injured in the watch tower especially with how the recent events by the border had escalated. He also had to report back to the hospital about his recently concluded medical mission trip. He couldn't help it. There was so much to do outside the village that it was ridiculous to be on his own. He needed more back-up.

It was at this point when he spotted someone by the gates. It looked like a boy who was far too green to be out in the open. Kiri was worried about this and figured he'd at least be a helping hand. He took out a parcel from his backpack and jumped over the railings, landing squarely and perfectly on the ground below with ease. Nothing but gravity jutsu was always his specialty. He then called out to the boy ahead of him as he quickened his pace to catch up.

"Hey, kiddo. It's dangerous out here. If you're not prepared for the worst out there, have some of this," Kiri said as he gave a parcel with a week's rations and some medical kit. "I don't know why you look so determined to get out, but, I hope it's something you decided for yourself. You'll become great one day so make the most of this." With a pat, Kiri waved at the boy and wished him well before going back to the gates.

[Waves and gives medical kit]

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In a rather uncharacteristic turn of events, Shashu found herself at the gates, watching the citizens of Lightning Country make their way through the Dragon Tooth Pass. Normally she wouldn't caught dead here of course, gate duty was beyond boring and frankly a waste of her time. But that one gate guard she scared before had been going around bragging about how he survived a Yuki Onna in an attempt to get laid. Seriously, the gall. He has actually wet his pants, and he was bragging?

She had just settled in with a good book and a few steamed buns to wait for the mark, when a random student came by screaming about tacos at the top of his lungs. Now, to be fair, Kumo wasn't exactly known for it's tacos, but they couldn't be that bad, right? She was about to open her mouth when he went off again, even stronger than before.

Well, fair enough I suppose. Can't help what you like, Shashu shrugged. If he was that passionate about it there was no point keeping him here. He'd probably betray the Raikage for better quality Pexican food down the line. "Oi boya, check out Taco Cat in Port Cirrus. If theirs aren't good enough for you, you can at least catch a boat. I wish you luck on your...quest?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing, or hearing rather, the other people coming to see him off made Watashi all happy. Even slightly less mad that he had gotten some real crappy soft shelled tacos earlier from that place out in Outer Village. Maybe the village wasn't even all that bad! Of course, the fact that they didn't have decent tacos meant that it was, in fact, a very terrible village.

"Thanks!" Watashi said, sticking the parcel into his side bag and continuing to stroll onward. "Hopefully they'll have better tacos somewhere else, y'know? I just want a good taco. Stuff like becoming great I couldn't care about! Just one, good soft shelled taco!"

Watashi began walking off of the pass, scratching the back of his head before pausing once again. "Actually though! Can one of you mind checking on my alleyway?! I think I left a kettle on!"

With the rest of his stuff finished, Watashi started walking off, feeling the parcel to see how much food there would be. This seemed like enough calories to last him months of walking! Hopefully that would get him to Leaf or Sand. If it didn't then he'd have to start robbing people or heading back! Either way, a fun journey would be real fun. Woo hoo!

[OOC: Topic left, village left.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back