Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tagiushi Moro (Cloud) ---> Tagiushi Moro (Cloud)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagiushi Moro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name Tagiushi Moro

Old Character Village Cloud

Old Profile Topic Title i honestly don't remember, but i'm pretty confident each thread had my name in it because it was part of the rules in Cloud.

Old Training Topic Title Haha, this one i remember. Booming Thunder, Groovy Lightning! Tagiushi Moro's Training!

Old Dojo Topic Title don't remember and couldn't find it on the list.

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information actually yeah. i was in the middle of the OCR process when the site was hacked. Depending on how close your database is to the actual hack, all of this info could be pulled from my OCR thread if it can be found.

New Character Name same.

New Village same.

Link to latest Voucher http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=2147#p2147

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dojo
Couldn't find

Training
Agility: 165
Stamina: 167
Ninjutsu: 160
Taijutsu: 116
Genjutsu: 141
Chak. Cont.: 174
Bloodline: 113

Power Level: 1047

Ninjutsu: 5
Stamina: 4, 3, 2 (Total 9)
Genjutsu: 4, 2, 3 (Total 9)
Chakra Control: 3 (Word count)

Name: Tagiushi Moro
Nicknames/Aliases: Schnitzendammer
Height: 6'4''
Weight: 185 lbs.
Day of Birth: March 20th
Blood Type: O-
Body Type: Slender, but athletic
Natural Hair color: Brown
Natural Eye color: Grey
Village: Kumogakure
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Squad:
Hobbies: Kicking back and having a good time with friends(typically cracking open a few cold onesin the process...), Reading, Self Improvement.
Likes: Appreciates the inherent humor in everything, Intelligent conversation, Being concise and to the point. Honesty.
Dislikes: Bullies, Those who take advantage of other's good nature, Deceit.

RP Slots

Slot 1: Maury would be proud (open)
Slot 2: Patience is Hard to Come By (Private)
Slot 3: OPEN~~~~~
Slot 4: OPEN~~~~~

(approx. 18 y/o)

Class: StormLord
HP: (40+lvl) x Stamina
CP: (40+lvl) x Chakra Control

Class Features:

High: Spell Acc
Average: Meele Acc, Ranged Acc, Gen Res, Evasion
Low: Gen DC
[Personal Information]

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Moro is a lanky, tall and slender man for his age (23) with dark-brown, wavy, unkempt hair a couple inches in length, piercing grey eyes and typically clean-shaven. His most defining physical characteristics are, of course, his scars: Most notably the long scar which goes from right behind his left earlobe, down parallel with his jugular, the scar finishes by wickedly curling under the back of his left jaw for about an inch or so. About 1/4 of his left eyebrow is scarred over and completely hairless from a shrapnel explosion. Many more scars are on the young man's body, but are concealed in normal attire. Moro wears typical commoner clothing when off duty; his favorite green T-shirt, the only design on it being his family's symbol: a pigeon wearing a boulder hat, smoking a cigarette in the middle of a lightning storm. He wears the same pair of regular fit blue jeans every day, with black sandals. Moro usually wears his Forehead Protector tied around his upper left thigh.

Personality:
Spoiler:
Moro is typically very quiet, almost dour around most strangers. He values his alone time more than almost anything, with spending time in the private company of close friends being paramount. Those that do know him say that he has an unrivaled sense of humor, and an astounding amount of street smarts, both of which are somehow developed far beyond his age. Moro is quick to become defensive. (you could say his bullshit tolerance is set to 0.) Moro's fatal flaw is that he is actually a bit of a hopeless romantic.

Summary of Notable Events
Spoiler:
A Family-Shattering Event:
When Moro was younger, he lived in a well sized home in the countryside around the Hidden Village of the Clouds. Two years ago, a band of thieves attacked his home in order to steal the Tagiushi family heirloom, an idol of a pigeon, pure silver with large emerald eyes. A frontal attack made by the bandits was fended off by Moro's Father and two older siblings, his 16 year old brother and 18 year old sister.

With a furious, two handed overhead smash, Moro's father dispatched one of the would-be bandits, his head splattering the walls like a crushed watermelon. "Watermelons, are so cool and tasty in the summer,when it's hot out,so hot out..." Moro somehow managed to murmur to his mother between her enfolding arms. "Shh Moro, that's enough," his mother cooed "everything will be all right soon. I promise you." His mother wrapped her arms even tighter about him, almost crushing the air from his lungs and obscuring the battle completely from view. Resorting to muted, garbled audio to attempt to find out what was going on in his surroundings, Moro could hear his brother and nee-san using various electrical jutsu, followed by the screams of their unfortunate targets, after which they crashed to the floor. Even with the blocked view, Moro could see the flashes of light generated by their techniques. This continued until all Moro could hear was the spastic thrashing the bodies were doing against the hardwood as the electrical energy left their corpses. Moro knew for a fact they were corpses based on the simple principles that 1. They had tried to harm Moro and his family, and 2. That his father was around when it happened.

After what seemed like an eternity, and with a sudden gasp of air, Moro was released from his mother's protective bear hug, and was free to view the carnage that had ensued. A quick glance around told him that more than 5 bandits had been killed. As his father stomped over, Moro realized he had never seen his father so intimidating looking. Normally caring and playful, Moro's father, now covered in blood, with electricity crackling around his gigantic two handed war hammer, Moro wanted to simply ask if he was okay, but only managed to stutter "P-p-papa? Why?" and as Moro, only seeking reassurance, peered into his father's eyes, and saw only cold, uncalculating rage there. "A few got away, were going after them. You stay here with Mama. All right?" Moro closed his eyes for a second to hold back the tears he knew were coming, but when he had opened them again to give his father a reply, the three of them were already gone.

Trying to digest what had just happened; Moro went back through everything in his head. A sharp yelp from behind him made him quickly spin about, and once more the air was gone from his lungs as he gasped in disbelief at what he saw. Two bandits that had somehow escaped his father's notice were in the house. One had grabbed and pulled his mother's hair back, exposing her neck with one hand, a kunai was held to her throat in the other. Moro saw the bandit whisper something into his mother's ear, and when she showed the man what she thought of the idea by trying to kick him in the groin, the man simply laughed and tightened his grip. The second bandit stalked closer to Moro, and with a sneer said, "well, if she aint gonna tell us where the statue be, then I guess she'd rather have no son than no statue. Heh." Moro backed away frantically at the man's words, but Moro's mother saw she had almost no time to react and so acted accordingly. With a sudden twist she reversed her grip on the man's hand and unceremoniously flipped him over her shoulder onto his back. She quickly made a few seals in a blink of an eye and before Moro knew it, the man who was about to assault him was blasted against the wall by a bolt of lightning; but before she could do anything else, the other bandit kicked her legs out from under her, and once again held the kunai to her throat. "Try it again, and your son gets to see what color his mother's blood is. Got it? And you!" the man gestured to Moro with a second kunai now held in his other hand, "you tell me where the statue is right now!" Thinking the way only a scared 10 year old could, Moro quickly blurted out the hidden location of the statue. The man quickly stepped to the fireplace, still holding his mother hostage as he moved, and once he reached the mantle, he quickly bound his mother's hands and legs with the trained speed of a professional.

As Moro told the man the process for revealing the secret compartment where the statue is usually kept, his mother kept trying to tell him that everything was going to be okay, going to be all right, but Moro either couldn't or chose not to hear her. After a short time, the man finally held the statue in his grasp. With a triumphant grin he looked to Moro, and then to his mother. "Looks like my business here is finished. I thank you kindly for your assistance young sir. You were far more hospitable to your 'guests' than the rest of your family." The bandit moved to the door, and whistled. A man with flowing, stark grey hair stepped into view and took the statue from his hand, and in a flurry of leaves, vanished. Just as the bandit was about to leave, he said "Oh yes, that's right. I also have to dispose of the guardians of this special little trinket. Can't have them coming after me in the future now can I? I think, boy, since you lack the power to defend yourself, or do anything for that matter, I'll start with your mother here. You can even watch if you'd like..." The man slowly paced back to where his mother was laying on the floor, she was now whimpering. Moro knew there was something he could do, should do, but he didn't even have any shuriken on him. He was totally unarmed and terrified. He wished now more than anything that he had made his father or at least one of his siblings teach him some of the family techniques before he came of age. A fair number of his friends already knew at least one or two techniques by the time they were his age. But then, as the man leaned over his mother's helpless form, she spoke to Moro, "Moro, I love you more than there are stars in the sky. Never, ever, forget that." And as the bandit, for what seemed like an eternity, started to draw the kunai against her throat, suddenly, an unbelievably bright bolt of light blinded Moro, and as the charred remains of the bandit keeled over, he then realized. His mother had used the metal of the kunai and the conductor of her blood, to give her life to protect her son.

When the rest of the family came home, Moro finally let his tears flow freely. Through choking sobs and gags he recounted what had happened, and soon after, his father told his siblings to take care of him while he got revenge for mother's death and retrieved the statue. Nobody had seen or heard of his father since, and unable to bear the memory the house held, first his sister left, with her own agenda. Soon after that, his big brother had decided with a grin, that the old house was simply too big for a scrawny kid and a eligible bachelor to live in by themselves, so they found a small apartment in the Village of Cloud, and ever since moving into the city, Moro dedicated his life to never being helpless again, and trained constantly at the academy and with his lightning jutsu.

The Discovery of Ones Heritage Lies Within One's Self.
It was a typical Tagiushi afternoon; Moro and his brother Orojin were walking out to the Ancient Forest to train. Orojin held his training staff in the crook of his arms, resting on his shoulders as if he were carrying water buckets, while Moro had his slung diagonally across his back. Typical, with the exception that Moro had just taken a class on Bloodlines at the academy, and that had obviously led to some questions about himself and his future that Moro felt he needed to answer.

This line of thinking, coupled with Moro's own self doubts that only an almost-teenager his age could have, with everything to prove and nothing to lose except his pride; or his life, had Moro inevitably thinking about his own future as a Shinobi.

�Ya know, Orojin, I was just wondering�� Moro took in a deep breath and let it out before continuing, �what if I happened to be like Nee-chan or Okasan��

�You mean what if you were a girl? Gee, I donno, I guess I wouldn't be that surprised, you are kinda scrawny, and the way you fight-�

�THAT'S NOT WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT BAKA!!! Godamn, you really know how to push my buttons sometimes...totally uncalled for when I�m trying to be serious and all��

Orojin couldn't help letting out a brief, but sharp chuckle before replying, �All right little bro, well if you�re �trying to be serious and all��what�s such a big deal all of a sudden?�

Moro took a few heartbeats to collect his thoughts, thinking about how he wanted to phrase the question he wasn't sure he was ready to hear the answer to. As this time passed, only the soft *tak* *tak* of the two�s footsteps in slow unison along the dirt path could be heard.

�I mean�what I mean to say is�what if I don't exhibit trains for the Santaru Bloodline like you or Dad. Would you still think of me the same? Would Dad be disappointed?�

At hearing this question asked, Orojin stopped where he stood and froze stiff. Moro took a few more steps around Orojin until the two were standing face to face. Much to Moro�s surprise, there wasn't the usual sarcastic smirk plastered on Orojin�s face. Instead his head was cocked to one side; eyes� looking up at nothing particular, his brother was actually deep in thought!

�Well? I want the honest answer, so just stop thinking about what I want to hear and just tell me straight up.�

For once, Orojin appeared to be at a loss for words. This time it was Orojin who took a deep breath before replying, �What, are you kidding? You think Dad and I would be any less proud of you if you somehow didn�t turn out to be a storm caller? We all know you�re going to be a kickass Shinobi someday, and you�re going to get there through your own nindo, not through some preconceived notion of what �the family thinks is proper or right�. Dad isn�t even here to try and force his ideals on you. Besides, and trust me on this one, sometimes being a Santaru is more trouble than it�s worth�Man, what a fuckin joke.�

After his reply, Orojin resumed his slow steps in the direction of the forest, Moro reluctantly following behind a step or two. Moro, frankly, wasn't sure what to say, Orojin hadn�t been this emotional with him since their Mother�s funeral, over two years ago. He was certainly glad for the vote of confidence, he definitely needed it. The weird thing was, it happened to be Orojin�s dismissive tone that let Moro know he was sincerely telling the truth.

�Thanks Orojin, but how will I know?�

After attending that fateful class, even Moro had a few options in mind for what he might pick for his nindo, or way of the ninja, if it happened to be that there wasn't Santaru blood running through his veins, and these were the choices that now were running furiously through his head. �Since Moro was looking down at the path as he was thinking, he didn�t see that Orojin had once again stopped. Moro subsequently bumped into him. �Ouch! What�s your deal?�

BATTLE MUSIC!

�I know a way we can find out. Guard yourself little bro!� Orojin shouted as his staff came down from his shoulders and into his hands so fast it looked like it had happened by magic. �B-WHAT!?� was all Moro had time to scream, he stepped backwards so suddenly that his momentum carried the staff slung on his shoulder under his right arm and into his �awaiting� hands that he had put up before him defensively by instinct.

Orojin came straight on and Moro somehow managed to block, but the attack didn�t stop there, not even close. Orojin suddenly tried to take his legs out from under him, Moro jumped up in time, but it was almost like Orojin had expected this, and used his momentum that he had from his leg sweep to do a full turn and come around once again, this time his staff angled at Moro�s head. Moro used all his weight to put his body behind his staff to block this attack, with his body acting as the cushion to absorb the impact of the blow after it thunked against his staff, Moro�s wrists and side still felt a stinging pain from the vicious attack. Moro back flipped a few times to create some distance between the two.

Orojin wasn't kidding around. The two Tagiushi brothers were throwing down in the middle of the road! Once Moro got his bearings, he snapped his staff up into guard once again. �WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE, OR TEST, OR WHATEVER!? THIS IS CRAZY!�

Orojin started to giggle, which developed into a cackle, which eventually turned into a roaring full body laugh. It reminded Moro of his father, so deep and great was Orojin�s bellowing laughter. �Today is the day we find out if you are a Santaru or not after all! So, as I said before, guard yourself, and you�d better come at me with everything you've got, or you�ll regret it. Big time.�

�I�m tired of your crazy-ass, completely bat shit insane antics Orojin! I�m not kidding around either!� Moro knew it was a weak reply, but it was the best he could come up with at the time. It was from the heart at least.

Following his tough talk, Moro jammed his staff into the ground upright, and made a couple seals, after which two clones whisked into being. But Moro didn�t stop there, he continued to make seals, and then straightened his arms out before him, palms facing outward. Suddenly, there was a tiny spark at the center of Moro�s palms. Orojin continued to stand there and laugh, probably at Moro�s response, but he�s not gonna be laughing for long.

As the spark continued to gather, Moro could feel the positive and negative electrons building in his left and right hands respectively, and when Moro felt that he had gathered enough elementally recomposed chakra, he directed the negative charge, his right hand, at Orojin. The force of the two charges suddenly splitting apart created a small bolt of lightning that zoomed and zigzagged its way across the open space between the two brothers toward Orojin.

�You dare mock a Santaru with such pathetic lightning jutsu? Let me show you what it really means, little bro, to be called a storm caller.�

BATTLE MUSIC 2

Orojin�s eyes suddenly lit up and turned a brilliant gold. Without ever letting go of his staff, Orojin simply slapped the bolt of lightning Moro had created away, like it was nothing. The bolt curved awkwardly, trying to find a place to ground itself, but it only found a small unfortunate sapling, which instantly turned a charred black and scattered its few leaves in all directions. Moro�s jaw dropped at the sight.

�You shouldn't look away during a fight, little bro, not even for a second.� An eerily close fraternal voice whispered to Moro directly above him. Moro barely managed to body switch away in time, as Orojin�s legs crashed down onto the space where Moro was standing just a split second beforehand. Orojin�s legs crackled with electricity, and as his legs trampled the ground, a fairly large fissure was formed, rocks cracking beneath the sheer power of Orojin�s lightning kick.

�Oh now look what you've made me do, I�ve ruined the road.� Orojin said as he once again cackled madly. Moro had never seen Orojin this serious about training, or this crazy for that matter, neither was a very comforting thought to the academy student. Moro didn�t waste time with talking, instead he reached to his belt pouch and pulled out 5 shuriken in each hand, 10 total, and threw each hand at Orojin one after the other. Orojin didn�t move an inch, but simply willed the missiles to stop, which they did, each stopping less than a foot from the Santaru. They hung weirdly in the air for a second or two, before dropping to the ground with useless clatter. After which, Orojin started to take slow, deliberate steps toward Moro, that stupid smirk once again on his face. �That�s called galvanize��

Fuck! Nothing is working! Moro thought desperately. Melee is suicide, ranged does nothing, I�ve already used my Kawarimi target and am gonna have to buy a new one, what else is there!? Moro decided to go with his most reliable option at that point. He once again quickly made seals and shot another bolt of lightning at his brother, who just roared before slapping it away, this time with his other hand. As Orojin still came on deliberately, his eyes once again flashed that brilliant gold.

Suddenly, from all directions, black roiling storm clouds raced in, and booming thunder sounded with deafening volume. Orojin simply let out a primal roar, unleashing several bolts of lightning that made a perfect pattern in the ground around the younger Tagiushi. Moro froze in fear; he might as well have been trapped in a cage with electric fences. Once Orojin was about 10 feet or so from Moro, he made several seals until he suddenly flung his right arm out. Crackling electrical chakra seethed around Orojin�s arm, forming a technique that Moro already knew the name of.

Everything then seemed to slow way down, as if every action was taking place in a sea of molasses.

For the slo-mo (optional)

Sword of Oblivion�Moro thought, surprisingly calm given the circumstances. There was no sound, the booming thunder had stopped, either that or it really had been loud enough to make Moro go deaf. The aura the blade made seemed to illuminate Orojin from behind, and for a moment, it was almost like the world had been turned completely upside down, and Orojin had somehow turned from his beer guzzling, foul mouthed, crazed trickster brother, into some kind of avenging angel sent down by Raiden himself. Orojin finally closed the remaining distance to Moro, and as Orojin�s arm flashed upward-Moro could barely see anything, so blinding was the technique-Moro also raised his hands above his head, brining his staff in place to block, more on instinct than any feeling of actual defense. Moro saw Orojin�s arm slowly start to slash down, and as Moro�s staff was cleaved in two, everything went black.

DREAM SEQUENCE

What�what happened?

As Moro�s eyelids fluttered open, the only thing he saw was pure white.

Where�am I?

Moro managed to sit up, but his surroundings alone disoriented him. Where there should have been a sky, there was only a completely white�void. He knew that normally voids were spaces that were associated with only darkness, but he had no other words to describe what he saw. The endless white space was only marred by a few grey nimbus clouds; from horizon to horizon he could only count three. In the far off distance he saw a lonely mountain, from what he could tell the top of which was covered in snow�it was hard to tell it apart from the horizon. The very top of the mountain seemed to be ringed in an almost perfect circle by the strange grey clouds.

The ground that Moro was laying upon was the thing that was most disorienting. Where the ground should have been, there was an endless, completely flat mirror. At least, Moro thought it was a mirror; it certainly mirrored the sky, horizon, and mountain in the distance perfectly. However, when Moro rolled over to make sure he himself was also reflected, he gasped.

The person in the reflection certainly looked like Moro, they had the same clothes, the same hair, but his reflection�s eyes were a brilliant Santaru platinum, as opposed to gold like his brother�s.

�Heya.�

Moro�s Santaru reflection said, to which Moro stood up and screamed. His reflection stood up and screamed too, even far longer than Moro had, but instead of it being a genuine scream, his reflection�s scream was in a high-pitched, tinny tone, and its hands were raised in a look of helplessness, as if to mock him.

�Ooooh I am scary aren�t I?� his reflection commented with a ghoulish giggle. �I didn�t mean to scare you; I am YOU after all�BOO!� Moro couldn't help but jump slightly, but rolled his eyes at how lame he was being. He couldn't help it really, the situation was just, far too�weird.

�Can you really blame me for being totally freaked out? On second thought, don't answer that, an argument with myself is pointless.� Moro paused a minute to think.

�Umm, hate you break you from your thoughts, but-�

�Shh. I need a minute.� Moro�s mind was absolutely racing. A minute ago he had been in mortal combat with Orojin, and now he was just�here. What did this all mean? On further consideration, Moro decided the best thing to do would be to ask�himself.

�Okay, what is it?�

�Well, you see, the thing is, if you can somehow come out of this situation alive�I�m yours for the taking.�

��and the catch is?�

�Aww, you knew there was a catch! How cute! Well, at the top of yonder mountain,� his reflection pointed, �lies the key to your exit. I would hurry if I were you, time is of the essence! Good luck!�

As soon as his reflection had finished speaking, the sky in the mirror world, was suddenly replaced with black storm clouds, and in a flash of lightning, his reflection was gone.

Moro took one step in the direction of the mountain, but as soon as his foot touched the ground, he found that he was somehow already directly at the base of the mountain, and the air had turned bitter cold. The mountain was incredibly tall, it hurt Moro�s neck to try and look at the top of the peak, and as he wondered how he was possibly going to climb this thing, he noticed that there was a small ladder directly to his left. The ladder itself was made of nin-wire, the rungs, kunai.

�This has to be some kind of joke��

�NOPE! Hehehe,� came the booming reply from the heavens.

Moro shrugged and started to climb. He climbed and climbed for what seemed like hours, he guessed the top was getting closer, but he couldn't really tell, and as the temperature became more severe, his ears and nose went from being intensely painful, to blissfully numb, although Moro knew that wasn't exactly a good thing. The exercise was at least keeping his extremities warm, so there was no danger of them freezing. All of his muscles hurt from climbing the precarious kunai-ladder, and as he got closer to the top, the ladder started to sway violently in the winds.

Finally, thankfully, he reached the top of the mountain. As he climbed off the ladder and scrambled onto the peak, he didn�t dare get off his hands and knees in fear of being blown completely off the treacherous perch. At the mountains very peak, its highest point, there gleamed a staff of what appeared to be made of pure, cylindrical lightning. Moro slowly crawled his way against the fierce winds, until he managed to grab a hold of the staff with first one hand, and then the other. As soon as he grabbed the staff, he remembered that the name of the jutsu was not lightning staff, but lightning rod. At the very same instant this thought crossed his mind, a bolt of lightning shot down from the heavens and struck Moro, at which point everything went white.

Moro awoke to Orojin�s worried face not 5 inches from his; he pushed away the dumb oaf and sat up.

�Wham, bam, what the fuck just happened�� Moro grumbled. Every muscle was sore, and the left side of his neck felt like it was on fire. �What did you do? You're an idiot, Orojin, and I don't think that will ever change.�

�Nonsense little bro! I�m a surgeon with this thing!� he said as he waved his right arm at Moro. At which point, Moro couldn't hold back anymore, he punched Orojin as hard as he could in the nose. �Yeah well, when I can use that jutsu I get a free shot. Sound fair?�

Orojin�s neck snapped backwards, and for a moment Moro wondered if he had gone too far, but Orojin just cracked his neck and beamed at Moro. �Nope! You just got yours! Now give big brother a hug!� Orojin said the last sentence in a baby voice, but Moro knew it was just an excuse to wipe his bloody nose on Moro�s clothes. Then again, at this point, Moro didn�t really care that much.

Moro's first fight, and rank promotion!

Exam thread

Moro's terrible two's, second rank promotion and the second encounter with Sword of Oblivion:

Exam thread

Third times the charm? Event at the Sileo and SoO (AGAIN!)

Event Thread

Theme Songs
Spoiler:
Naruto-esque Theme

General theme

[Statistics]
Level: 10

HP: 8350 (+450)
CP: 8550

Agility: (165) 175 / 175 (+6)
Stamina: 158 / 175
Ninjutsu: (155) 169 / [200] (+2)
Taijutsu: (116) 121 / 175 (+5)
Genjutsu: (132) 134 / 175 (+2)
Chak. Cont.: 171 / 175
Bloodline: 113 / 142

Power Level: 1026
PL w/ gear: 1041
Stat Average: 146.5
Stat Average w/ gear: 148.7

AP: 3.31
AP w/ gear: 3.36

Within Cap
[1st Cap Broken]
[2nd Cap Broken]
[3rd Cap Broken]

HP: (40+10 x Sta)

CP: (40+10 x CC)

Bonuses:

+1 Acc
+1 Gen Res

[Bloodline/Core Ability]

[Santaru]

Spoiler:

[Languages]

AK I

[Jutsu]
[Abilities]

Spoiler:
Strategy:

Prerequisites: Stat average of 20

Bonuses:
-Allows 3 (three) Prepared Slots in Inventory. Each Slot holds one item, items do not stack.
-Can prepare up to three exploding notes (set on remote setting)
-Can prepare up to three Seals
-Can prepare one weapon (first strike done with weapon is .5 AP to draw and strike but at -1 accuracy)

Slots:
Prepared Slot 1: Exploding Note on Shuriken {Remote}
Prepared Slot 2: Exploding Note on Shuriken {Remote}
Prepared Slot 3: Exploding Note on Shuriken {Remote}

Cost: None, Constant Ability

Handseal Expert

Bonuses:- Jutsu with handseals cost .5AP less.

Cost: None, Constant Ability

[Ninjutsu]

Spoiler:

-Level One-
Body Switch (Master Rank)
Prerequisites: Ninjutsu: 15
Master Rank: May switch with any real clone. Escape range is 20 ft.
Cost: 30*Rank Chakra

Transformation (Master Rank)
Prerequisites: Ninjutsu: 13
Master Rank: User's transformations are incredibly hard to see through and may modify size up to 20%.
Cost: Cost: 25 Chakra, 10/round

Rope Untying (Master Rank)
Prerequisites: Ninjutsu: 19
Rank 1: May Untie rope within 6 seconds.
Cost: 50 Chakra

-Level Two-
Storm Bolt (Master Rank)
Prerequisites: Ninjutsu: 60
Master Rank: Deals 350 damage at normal accuracy.
Cost: 100 Chakra

Third Eye (Master Rank)
Prerequisites: Ninjutsu: 53
Master Rank: Creates an eye without sand. Eye can move 2x faster than before and helps with genjutsu resistance.
Cost: 90 Chakra (180 w/o sand), 30/round

-Level Three-
Mud Clone (Master Rank)
Prerequisites: Ninjutsu: 77
Master Rank: Creates up to 3 Mud clones.
Cost: 100 Chakra (per clone), 40/round (per clone)

Combination Transformation (Master Rank)
Prerequisites: Ninjutsu: 96
Master Rank: User can combine with nearly anything, incredibly hard to detect.
Cost: 150 Chakra, 60/round

Inner Earth Reflection Lure (Master Rank)
Prerequisites: Ninjutsu: 105
Master Rank: User may move 100% their normal movement speed underground.
Cost: 150 Chakra, 60/round

Raining Needles (Master Rank)
Prerequisites: Ninjutsu: 84
Master Rank: Can draw up to 30 senbon per round from a parasol. Senbon do 30 damage each, Senbon accuracy is +1.
Cost: 8 Chakra per needle

-Level Four-
Leaf Teleportation (Rank 4)
Prerequisites: Ninjutsu: 123
Rank 2: User may teleport up to 1 kilometer, can bring 2 people with them.
Cost: 450 Chakra, 250 per extra person

Sonic Blast (Master Rank)
Prerequisites: 120 Ninjutsu, 120 Chakra Control
Rank 1: Deals 500 damage and inflicts -3 dodge/acc for 4 rounds. Does not stack.
[/b]Cost:[/b] 350 chakra

Thunderclap (Rank 3)
Prerequisites: Ninjutsu: 120, Storm Bolt
Rank 3: Attacks 4 times at -3 accuracy, 300 per bolt.
Cost: 550 Chakra

Mythical Phoenix Fire (Master Rank)
Prerequisites: Ninjutsu: 128
Master Rank: 7 fireballs at 145 damage each.
Cost: 400 Chakra

-Level Five-
Body Bind (Rank 1)
Prerequisites: ANBU, Ninjutsu: 130
Rank 1: Binds for 1 turn. Hits at -4 accuracy
Cost: 750 CP

Wall of Spirits (Rank 2)
Prerequisites: Ninjutsu: 138
Rank 2: Creates a wall of spirits that lasts 3 rounds. Wall has 2500 hp, regenerating at the beginning of each round. User gains back 150 hp/round while it's in place.
Cost: 1000 Chakra

[Genjutsu]

Spoiler:

-Level One-
Clone (Rank 1)
Prerequisites: Genjutsu: 15
Rank 1: Can Create up to 2 clones.
Cost: 25 CP per clone, 10 CP/round/clone

-Level Two-

-Level Three-
Precision Aim (Rank 3)
Prerequisites: Genjutsu: 98, Agility 90
Rank 2: +3 Accuracy for ranged attacks.
Cost: 350 CP, 140/round

[Taijutsu]

Spoiler:

-Level One-
Thousand Years of Pain (MASTER RANK)
Prerequisites: Taijutsu: 25
Master Rank: 80 fire damage and causes an opponent to fly 20 feet away.
Cost: 40 Chakra

-Level Two-
Force Wave (Rank 3)
Prerequisites: Agi 45
Rank 3: Wave does 120 damage, 5 projectiles max.
Cost: 85 Chakra.

[Equipment] [Relationship Table]

Headgear [Upper]: ANBU Mask (+75 HP, +2 Nin/Gen/Tai)
Headgear [Mid]: ""
Headgear [Lower]: ""
Armor 1: ANBU Robe (+100 HP, +1 Agi, Slot)
Armor 2: ANBU Breastplate (+200 HP, +2 Agi)
Hands:
Feet: Speed Sandals (+3 Agi, +10% movement speed)
Accessory 1: ANBU Armguards (+75 HP, +3 Tai)
Accessory 2:
Extra 1 Kumo Forehead Protector
Extra 2:
Special: Kawarimi Target
Special: Headset

Item Slot 1: Ninja-to
Item Slot 2: Parasol (120)
Item Slot 3:

ANBU Robe Item Slot 1: Truth Serum

Belt Pouch Slot 1: Shuriken (20)
Belt Pouch Slot 2: Shuriken (20)
Belt Pouch Slot 3: E-note (5)

Prepared Slot 1: Exploding Note on Shuriken {Remote}
Prepared Slot 2: Exploding Note on Shuriken {Remote}
Prepared Slot 3: Exploding Note on Shuriken {Remote}

Spoiler:

Kuno (Bullied Misa in class, Moro don't like that.)
Asatani Kato (Met in class, seems like a nice kid.)
Masashiku Tama (First met when he interrupted  Moro and Gin's private moment, and later was tutored in AK I by him, known only as Birdeater.)
Miaru Arashi (They met in class and later took their Genin exam together, where they sparred.)
Masuku Genkaku (Misa) (met in class, and have hung out and spent the day together)
Hajime Tenchi (met at Shinobi Soccer, later became an AiT in arms as they trounced through the Sileo with Rin and Masao.
Tsurugi Kato (is disliked by Kato because of Misa, but Moro considers him an AiT brother in arms, later went on patrol together.)
Santaru Rin (Moro's AiT Sensei, too many life or death situations shared to count on one hand, she is now the Grand Commander of the ANBU, but still Moro's Sensei at heart.)
Takaki Masao (callsign Mordgeld, they met during the Sileo coup, was scared of the man at first, but after he led Moro's first patrol, Moro grew to really like the guy.)
Jatsuo (known only as 'Mister' Hypnos, Moro was taken to Rin's office for the first time by him, where the two exchanged threats and very nearly killed each other in an elevator. He might not know it, but Moro really respects him.)
Hoshiko Gin (The first friend Moro ever made in Kumogakure, the chemistry between the two alone could probably destroy whatever location they share.)
Tagiushi Orojin (NPC) [Moro's older brother, they currently live together, but constantly butt heads, which is literal and metaphorical, because Orojin typically is a butthead.

[Training History] [Mission History]
Spoiler:

S-Rank Missions:
A-Rank Missions:
B-Rank Missions:
C-Rank Missions:
D-Rank Missions:

Missions Finished:
Missions Failed:
Missions Success:
Percentage:

Number of battles fought in:
Number of battles won:
Number of battles lost:
Number of battles tied: 0

100%

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I could not locate an RP post by Tagiushi within 30 days of the hack. Tagiushi is currently actively RPing in Cloud. He is entitled to an averaged B,A-rank, uncapped, inactive refund:

PL: 1031 [Includes +5 Stat Points for a broken cap]
525 Stat Points
Total: 1556 Stat Points

17 Jutsu Master Ranks

33,750 Yen

Tagiushi Moro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stats
Agi: 259
Sta: 259
Nin: 260
Gen: 259
Tai: 259
CC: 260

Bloodline: Santaru

Custom Class - Veteran Grade

HP: (45+5+lvl) x stamina
CP: (40+5+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +3 acc
High: Nin Acc
Average: Gen Save, Gen DC, Evasion, Meele Acc
Low: Ranged Acc

Free Affinities: Major Lighting, Minor Wind. Storm granted with bloodline.

Jutsu swaps:

Storm:
Squall
Shielding Tempest
Barrage of Storms
Storm Mail

ANBU:

Snapshot
Chakra Sense
Active Camo

10 Blank Master Ranks

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Cloud ANBU mempo-rank approved.
Custom Class approved.
Santaru bloodline approved.
Stats approved.
Jutsu swaps approved.

Please provide your history. To be approved as a B-rank, you must have 9 mastered jutsu.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Refund: 37193.
Total refund: 37193 + 33750 = 70943 < 100000 as B-rank on prior site.

Paid Moro:
2000 on hand + 100000 = 102000

Tagiushi Moro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
My history has been posted up in my profile, i'm just too dumb to know how to name spoilers.

to fix my rank requirement problem, i purchased Body Switch and Transformation from the shop and i would like to take 12 points out of genjutsu to rank them both up.

stats should now look like:

Stats
Agi: 259
Sta: 259
Nin: 260
Gen: 247
Tai: 259
CC: 260

and Body Switch + Transformation can be added to my non-elemental jutsu list at Master Rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back