Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Taijutsu: Where Do Your Skills Lie? [Class]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sonoko%20Icon_zpskk6ys9h3.jpg

Mochizuki Sonoko

Sonoko sat quietly at the teacher's desk, a warm smile on her face. Today was another fun day with the kids, and she couldn't hide her excitement. She loved children dearly, and being able to teach them was something she adored. She glanced back at the chalkboard behind her, making sure her name was easy to read. Today was going to be focusing on Taijutsu. No, she wasn't going to let the kiddies beat up on each other. It would be more of a lecture, and afterwards she'd be the one to judge their skills. She glanced down at the sheet on her desk, a copy of the one she'd posted in the hall.
Taijutsu: Where Do Your Skills Lie?
If you have a weapon, please bring it.
If not, you will be supplied one.
Classroom T3 - 11am​

She wondered how many students she'd have. What they'd be like. Perhaps she could chat with them when class was over. Watching the door, her eyes almost seemed to sparkle whenever a student would enter. She would urge them to introduce themselves before they took a seat. Class would begin after a short while.

[Class Started with NPC]
Welcome! If you are interested, please join the class within the next 72-ish hours. I will keep this time limit throughout the thread (unless everyone posts earlier, then I too may post before the deadline). If you have issues getting a post in time, please inform me. Remember, three strikes and you're out!

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuu sighed in exhaustion. After what happened yesterday's class, he knew he really needed a normal class for today as he looked at another post at the hall. It was almost 11 AM and he already got his sword with him as what the poster said. "Please be in a classroom... Please be in a classroom..." He muttered many times as he went straight to the said location of the post. As he arrived, he was relieved to see a woman watching the door, something he knew that it might be a lecture involving his weapon. "Hello, sensei. My name's Kashino Yuu. I brought my sword with for your class." He knew she might be a kind lady, plus he needed to learn more about Taijutsu as using Ninjutsu and Genjutsu wasn't enough to defend himself as a ninja.

(OOC: Another class for Yuu's character development! BTW, can he do the Genin Exam while attending this class or not?)

Korokke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was it, the day the young lady had been losing sleep over for a fortnight. It was time for her first class at the academy and the first step on her road to becoming a fully-fledged ninja. She had managed a grand total of four hours’ worth of sleep before waking up at dawn and spending the coming hours checking, double checking and triple checking her clothes and equipment, so much so in fact that by the time she realised it was time to leave she was in fact running a little late! Slinging her bag of notebooks and scrolls over her shoulder and grabbing a bag of snacks she’d prepared she made haste, pushing through the front door of her home so hard it almost left its hinges and went flying into a rather startled looking old woman just across the street.

”Can’t be late, not today! Must hurry! Hurryhurryhurry!!” She would chant over in her head.

Running as fast as her short chubby legs could muster which turned out to be rather spritely for the size and shape of her, it was like a little bull charging full speed through the village and anything getting in her way would be ricochet away. Before very long she would arrive at the front of the academy building and come to a stop at the front door, leaning against the wall with one hand as she composed herself and cooled off a little and then with a deep breath she pushed open the doors and made her way to the designated classroom.

Upon arrival at the room she had already opened the packet of snacks, small fish shaped crackers with a cheese flavoured powder all over them. Her eyes immediately focused on the sensei at the front who almost seemed like a puppy waiting for her master to come home, her eyes seeming so innocent and wanting.

“Good morning,I’m Akimichi Korokke!” She announced with a cheerful smile.
“I can’t wait to start and I have my own weapon!” She would add as an afterthought.

With a quick bow her introduction was over and she made her way to a desk, sitting herself down near the other student. Onto her desk she would place her snacks followed by her bandage wraps, she hadn’t put them on beforehand in case she wasn’t meant to but she was fast enough in doing so it wouldn’t be a hindrance.

[MFT - 406]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Much like Korokke, Hinote and Hanako were running late as well, albeit quite bit more than she was.

"Gee, Hino-kun," the pink-haired girl teased the black-haired boy as the two raced through the streets of the shinobi village. "Did you even bring a weapon, or did you just stay up all night drawing?"

He grunted in response, more annoyed than amused by her rhetorical question.

"It's called blue-printing, Hana-chan," he replied as he managed to gain a slight lead over his friend despite carrying a backpack full of folders containing his and his father's technology designs. "And no, I don't have a weapon of my own yet. But the note said the sensei would provide one if I didn't."

Hanako chuckled as she caught back up to Hinote.

"And just how comfortable are you with using some random sword or bow, hmm?" she asked, knowing very well that her friend preferred hand-to-hand combat over any form of tangible weaponry.

"I know, I know . . . if only I had a bit more time, I may have been able to throw together a prototype . . . or something. . . ."

As the two stopped to open the door to the Academy, Hanako gave Hinote a friendly hug.

"For someone who is supposed to be my rival, you have your head in the clouds way too often."

Hinote chuckled.

"The view is nice up there . . . you should let your feet leave the ground for a change."

After a moment the two finally found their destination. Upon entering the classroom, both of their eyes widened as they noticed a familiar face.

"I am Takayama Hinote, and this is Toragawa Hanako," he introduced the two of them to the sensei. Hanako brandished her tonfa for a moment before taking a seat near Korokke, while Hinote merely bowed his head in shame.

"I'm afraid I do not have a weapon of my own," he admitted before taking a seat next to Hanako. He looked over at Korokke, wondering if she remembered him or Hanako from the toad incident. But as he debated on whether or not to introduce the two of them formally, Hanako spoke first.

"At least there aren't any toads out today," she joked.

Hinote chuckled once more. "Indeed: I don't think I have any more smoke bombs on me."

Tokugawa Hanzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tokugawa Hanzo wandered the halls of the Auroro Eruditio whilst nostalgic thoughts passed through his head. It had been years since he had stepped foot in here, but he would need to do so once again.

As he was wandering, a notice caught his eye. It seemed to be for an introductory taijutsu class. This could serve as the inspiration he needed, so long as the instructor gave him permission...and so long as the students did not give him weird looks. Would it be odd seeing an eighteen-year-old in a class intended for academy students? Yes. But this was hopefully what he was looking for. His two younger brothers were starting to become too comfortable with the pace and rhythm of his instruction, and Hanzo felt he needed to shake up his tutelage a bit. He wanted to observe this instructor and see what tips they could give and what tricks they had up their sleeves to engage their students as well as teaching them useful skills. Learning some new techniques to wrangle little monsters would certainly help most with his youngest brother Ranmaru.

Hanzo waited until he was fashionably late. He made sure he was not too fashionably late, more like a relaxed business casual level of fashionable lateness, and proceeded to enter the classroom. He greeted the exotic-looking instructor and asked her, "I am a fledgling instructor myself, teaching my two younger brothers the shinobi ways. Would you mind if I sat in on your class and pick up any teaching techniques that might help me teach them better?" The worst thing that could happen is rejection, and Hanzo was no stranger to rejection.
OoC said:
MFT WC = 276

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sonoko gave Yuu a big smile as he introduced himself. "It is so nice to meet you in person Yuu-kun! Or should I say Punctual-kun?" The woman gave a light laugh. She had made Tama relay the events of her class to Sonoko, as the woman knew her younger sister could be a bit too rough with the children at times. "Just kidding. Yuu-kun is such a cute name, I will call you by that. And I am happy to see you are prepared! You are an experienced student, so I'm not surprised." She motioned for him to take a seat when he was ready. She couldn't help but wonder if he'd figure out that the crazy girl who had taught him a while ago was actually Sonoko's sister, considering the only thing the two shared was a last name.

Next to enter was a girl, who had a slight glisten of sweat from having most likely run to class. "It is a pleasure Korokke-chan! I am glad to see everyone is so lively today. Teaching and learning are best when everyone is in high spirits." The woman watched as the girl took a seat and pulled out some snacks. Some teachers might scold the girl for wanting to eat in class, but Sonoko was much too nice. And she believed that as long as the food wasn't a distraction, it was acceptable. Noticing the bandage wraps, the Mochizuki chuckled to herself. If the girl's fists or feet were her weapons, it would be mighty hard not to bring them. She kept the joke to herself, not wanting to embarrass the girl if it was taken the wrong way.

Next to enter were two children, and she gave them a warm smile. She found it cute when one child introduced them both. It showed the bond between them, a bond that Sonoko once shared with a few others in her youth. Seeing Hanako wave her tonfa, the teacher have a nod. Hinote, however, looked rather dejected as he stated that he didn't own a weapon. Sonoko waited for the quick exchange between Hinote and Korokke to end before rising from her seat. "Welcome Hanako-chan, Hinote-kun. You arrived just in time. Oh, and please don't feel down Hinote-kun. I did say I would supply weapons, right? There's no shame in not owning one at your age. There are some shinobi that don't even own a single weapon. They are rare, but they do exist. In fact..."

Sonoko's side lecture got cut short as a young man entered, appearing to be in his late teens. He inquired as to whether he would be allowed to sit in, and Sonoko smiled warmly. "Why of course dear. It is always nice to see alumnae return. If more were like you, perhaps we wouldn't have such a large amount of brash shinobi and kunoichi roaming the village." She was thinking fondly of her siblings, along with a few other children she'd heard stories about through the grapevine. "Though there is one requirement. I must have an introduction." She motioned for him to give his name and take a seat.

Giving a clap of her hands, Sonoko addressed the class. "Alright children. Today we will learn about the very basic styles of fighting. More specifically in the form of accuracy and power." The woman walked out from behind the desk and began her lecture. "When we fight with our bodies, our intent means everything. How we move, where we strike, what we use. In order to fully embrace the ways of physical combat, we must look within ourselves and ask our intent. Do we want to ensure we hit our target? Or perhaps we want to put everything we've got into our attacks? These are important questions to ask, and will truly define the shinobi or kunoichi you will become." Sonoko gave a glance to Hanzo. "Or already are."

The sensei stepped forward and turned her back to the children. Sonoko went through a set of hand seals and two shadowy clones rose from the ground in front of the chalkboard. Her left hand moved to the pouch resting on the small of her back. Slowly she pulled out a kunai, one that looked a little smaller than the average sort. In a motion so fast it would be missed by most of the children, Sonoko whipped the weapon at the neck of the left clone. Though the weapon didn't imbed far into the clone's neck, it had landed in exactly the location Sonoko had intended. The clone dissipated and the kunai clattered to the floor. Next her right hand moved to the pouch, and pulled out a kunai that was larger than the generic kind. Those close enough to her might see her body strain for a brief moment before she was gone. Looking to the remaining clone, Sonoko stood before it, obviously in a position that told she had lunged at the makeshift enemy. The woman hopped back, showing that the kunai had almost disappeared entirely into the chest of her shadow victim. Only the very end of the handle was visible. Like the last, the shadow clone melted away and the weapon fell. In a fluid motion, Sonoko walked to her weapons and scooped them up, placing them in her pouch.

Looking again to the children, she scanned their expressions. Were they impressed? Bored? Did they understand what she had intended to show them? "What I demonstrated was the difference between accuracy and power." She opened her arms to her students. "Now I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on accuracy versus power. What are the good and bad of each one? In your opinion, which is more important? Even if someone has said the same as you, please say what you think anyway. I want to hear it in your own words." She pointed a finger up and tilted her head. "This is for participation points. If you're shy, please write it down and I will read it aloud." She motioned to the right of her. "Once everyone has answered, please form a line here with your weapons ready. It will be time for the applications part of this class." She looked to Hinote and gave him a smile. "Hinote-kun, please come to me before getting in line and tell me what weapon you'd like. Or perhaps draw it if you are not good with words? Whatever it is, I'll be able to supply it." She couldn't wait to hear everyone's opinions.
Class Start! Now that everyone is in, there is no posting order. Post whenever you get the chance. Remember the time limit though. If your character is going to write down his/her response, then just state that Sonoko read it out loud to the class. She won't judge or ridicule.

Tokugawa Hanzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Thank you, thank you. My name is Tokugawa Hanzo. Herbalist, playwright, and head of the Tokugawa clan. I am very pleased to make your acquaintance." With that, he took his seat as the students assembled and listened to the introductory lecture, dazzled as Sonoko made pinpoint accuracy seem like a trivial matter upon her clones. She then proceeded to pose a very important question to the students. She asked them to discuss their opinions on accuracy and power. Hanzo decided he would go first and use this opportunity to build upon the instructor's demonstration. He hoped the young students would get something out of his elaboration. He stood and began his oration.

"Well, accuracy and power are not two sides to a coin like many young shinobi often make the mistake of thinking. They are complementary forces. For me, accuracy has been a priority to train before power. If you cannot even hit your target, what is the point of trying to destroy it with all your force? That only leads to wasted chakra. Indeed, a well placed strike will often lead to better results than pure trauma induced by force. A called shot, properly aimed, can drop your opponent before the fight even begins. With added power, you can ensure that you will rein supreme. However, for me at least, knowing that you will hit exactly where you mean to hit comes before hitting with the force necessary to cleave their head off," he said with a slight smirk. "You will learn to pick it up quite quickly. Once you know the technique and instincts required to hit exactly where you mean to hit, you no longer have to worry about pesky things like taking aim or readying yourself to strike. You can simply go forth and conquer."

With that, he spawned a basic clone with his genjutsu and drew his butterfly knife with a dazzling flipping maneuver. He closed his eyes. "The topknot will be gone." He threw his butterfly knife, and with a thud heard it hit the side of the classroom. It had caught a mangled clump of hair in its blade and handle assembly. His clone, with an angered look on its face, glared at Hanzo. "Sorry," he said coyly as the clone evaporated in front of the class for visual effect.

Hanzo smiled at Sonoko, grabbed his most prized possession from its resting spot in the wall, and took his seat once more.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hearing "Punctual-kun" from his instructor gave him an annoying memory of that Mochizuki-sensei giving him that name. Thankfully, she rather called him his first name instead as she called him an "experienced student" since he already owned a sword. "Thank you, sensei." As he sat to his seat, he saw not only more students entered one-by-one with only one student didn't have a weapon, but also an older man that he knew from yesterday asking to let him stay to help him out as an instructor. "Huh. That's a first time I saw another instructor in here."

After that, his instructor, who he remembered the same woman from yesterday as well started the class on her lecture of accuracy and power before he summoned and fight her clones to demonstrate her explanation. As he saw her movements, Yuu was impressed at her skills and her speed as well as her handling on her kunai when she managed to defeat her clones without a sweat. Then she asked about their thoughts on accuracy versus power, which he was surprised at her question. The second instructor started as he explained his thoughts about them, but as he demonstrated it with his butterfly knife for some reason, it barely hit the clone as it hit the side of the classroom, which his clone glared in angered as the instructor apologized before it disappeared.

"Well, although power can able to increase the strength of our attacks, it has a high chance that it might miss all of the time. Accuracy on the other hand can help you aim better, but I don't think you have more strength if you rely on it. For me, I think I rely on accuracy since I'm focused on defeating my opponents with speed." After he said his explanation, he readied his sword as he stood and prepared what his instructor has to offer.

Korokke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She would as quietly as she could manage eat her snacks as she sat at the desk, waiting for the last few remaining people to come in and letting her eyes explore the room. She had heard many a tale of some of the more trippy and wacky classes so was a little on edge though to her possible relief it did seem that this would be a normal class once it started. She watched on to the woman’s demonstration, attacking the clones she had made in different ways, apparently to demonstrate the differences between power and accuracy, she could honestly say she wouldn’t have put together the connection but it did make sense upon hearing it.

“Well, as someone with a dangerous amount of power I’ve had that lecture a fair few times.” She chuckled.
“From my own understanding, power involves tensing all your muscles and drawing out their full force whereas with accuracy, you want to keep your muscles a bit looser so you can make adjustments on the fly, compensate for dodges and stuff.” She would than place a hand on her chin as if in thought.
“I never really got it though because, surely there’s a way to have both… I think as a ninja, I would make that my goal, to find the ultimate fighting style!” She would announce with some confidence.

She would quickly gobble up some more of her snacks before giving her hands a quick wipe and grabbing her wraps. She would get up and head to the formed que as she slowly, yet carefully wrapped the bandages around her hands, making sure that the cushion was applied to the knuckles correctly. She was happy that the class would cover both physical and mental practices because that was one thing she always thought was missing from her training at home, no matter how minor, but the Akimichi were almost all about strength of body, not mind. She was planning to change that.

[MFT – 330]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sonoko nodded as Hanzo took the lead. She was glad to see that he adopted her use of a demonstration, showing how accuracy was the better choice. Yuu, too, seemed to agree that accuracy was important to have, as he was a speedy sort. Korokke took the middle road, saying she wanted to find the balance that many seek. Hinote didn't respond. Sonoko would only assume the child was deep in thought, contemplating is answer. However, it was quite possible that she was wrong and his mind was elsewhere.

Sonoko entered lecture mode again as the children got into line. "Very nice answers. Indeed, accuracy is a very important skill to have. However, please don't forget the flip side. What's the point of being able to hit your opponent, if all it will do is annoy them?" A clone rose from Sonoko's shadow, and she gave it a flick to the forehead. It took the hit without flinching and stood there. After getting the point across, it melted back into Sonoko's shadow. "Balance is always a great way to start. But don't feel locked in! If you find yourself leaning towards one side, don't be afraid to explore it. You may find out something new about not only your fighting style, but yourself as well."

Once the students aside from Hinote was situated, Sonoko changed gears. "Hinote-kun, you keep thinking. Everyone else, let's see if what you believe goes along with your actual talent." Yet another clone appeared, standing across from the line of students. "Give my clone a good, solid strike. Let's see where your skills lie."
Smack that clone! Please rp using a basic strike, but feel free to give it some flair you like. Sonoko is going to analyze your strike through her clone. I am going to base her response on your created weapons.

-Note: After the clone takes a hit from a student, it will disappear and Sonoko will create another one for the next person.

-Hinote: You're not out yet. You can still catch up.

-Hanzo: Do whatever you'd like. You can get in line and hit a clone, or observe, or whatever.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
With Yuu explained his thoughts on power and accuracy, he knew what was happening next. He first listened on Sonoko-sensei's lecture about the balance of power and accuracy as well finding their own fighting style and themselves. In his defense, he did tried to focus on power, yet he needed to use accuracy first so he can aim better as he was focused on speed. However, he might focused on power next if he trained enough and learned everything after this class. Then as a practical test, she instructed him and the other students to hit her clone with a basic, but solid strike to it. Since he was first in line, Yuu decided to give it a go as he prepared himself in a stance while he aimed his sword to his instructor's clone. Although this was only a test, he still needed to make some distance away from the others so they won't get caught by his blade. "Everyone, I suggest back away for a second please."

When he said this, he then charged onto the clone and attacked it with a full half-circle slash through it's stomach. This attack caused the clone to disappear in thin air as Yuu put his sword back into his sheath and scanned around the classroom to check collateral damage. But judging on how far and long he slashed, he was relieved that no chairs or desks including the students and instructors was remained safe as Sonoko-sensei created another clone for another student to attack. "Good. One less problem to worry about. This might be a normal sword, but it's still dangerous if anyone or ANYTHING were caught in my attack."

[MFT/WC: 279]

Tokugawa Hanzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking Notes said:
Hanzo returned to his seat and began taking notes on what he had learned about teaching techniques while the students remained busy demonstrating their current taijutsu skills. He did not feel it was appropriate for him to be so involved with this portion of the class since it was Sonoko's show, after all. He definitely did not want to step on any toes.

As Hanzo was writing on the value of eliciting student responses and critical thinking, inspiration struck. No longer was he concentrating on taking down notes about teaching. He began to drift off into his imagination. A playfully insidious smirk broke out on his face as he began furiously writing. He had a new play in mind; setting, story, and all. He would call it, The Girl with the Starfish Tattoo. It was pure gold on paper.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sonoko lightly chuckled as Yuu asked everyone to step back. It was cute how students thought they were so powerful that they might accidentally hit someone. Though, to Yuu's credit, he did slice a rather large arc, cutting through the shadow clone. The teacher nodded to herself. "Ah. Good good. I could feel a bit more power behind your strike. To make up for the lessening of your precision, you swung in a semi-circle to cover more ground. Very clever." She gave two claps. "And with that, Yuu-kun, you pass. Congratulations! You may leave whenever you are ready. Or you may stay and see how your fellow classmates do." Sonoko looked to Hinote, who still was sitting. Perhaps he can't decide what weapon to use. The woman approached the seated child and handed him a regular kunai. "Here, why don't you simply use this for now. You can decide on a different weapon another time. But first, you still must answer the question I asked." She looked to Korokke. "Dear, you may hit the clone whenever you are ready."
-Yuu: You pass! You can either wait for the others to finish or leave the topic now. Even if you stay, you can go ahead and do your Genin exam whenever you are ready.

-Korokke: Strike 1. You have six days (two post-by phases) to respond. If you don't, you fail. (if you cannot meet the deadline, please pm me before the end of the deadline)

-Hinote: Strike 2. You have three days (one post-by phase) to respond. If you don't, you fail. (if you cannot meet the deadline, please pm me before the end of the deadline)

-Hanzo: Again, do whatever you feel like, man.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
When he heard Sonoko-sensei's remark on his stance and the type of slash he made including the fact that he passed, Yuu sighed in relief at the fact he managed to learn something from her class about power and accuracy. But since he was worried about the other students, Yuu knew he might stay a while to support them. "I'll follow the latter. Besides, I might see what their weapon styles are like." With that said, he sat on his seat from earlier as he watched the students who were somehow prepared to attack the clones. However, he was a little disbelieved when he saw the same samurai-like man somehow smirked as he wrote some kind of notes.

(OOC: Staying here to see how everyone's doing. I'm going to do the Genin Exam though. Wish me luck.)

Tokugawa Hanzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dirty Notes in Class said:
Hanzo was totally engrossed in his writing at this point. No longer was he paying much attention to the students nor was he attempting to find a point in which to interject and give any demonstration of his own. His entire focus rested upon the first few pages of his new play. The title stuck, it was perfect. The Girl with the Starfish Tattoo was bound to be his magnum opus...or at least a best seller.

He continued to pen his manuscript as he heard Yuu proclaim his desire to observe the rest of the class. He looked up briefly and saw that time was flying by quicker than he had thought. It was no matter. He would probably burn through at least ten pages on this bad boy before class was up. He could just imagine it now; the fame, the money, the harem. He simply could not wait until he was finished writing and ready to send it to the publisher.

Korokke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Korokke listened intently to the teachers words, taking in what she said with a nod, though it seemed she hadn’t quite gotten her point across well, but that was her own fault really. When she’d said she wanted a balance between power and accuracy what she actually meant was one hundred percent power and one hundred percent accuracy, where as “balance” usually meant for settling at about a fifty-fifty ratio. That didn’t sit well with the little chubster, she wanted to be the very best, like no one ever was… or something like that. The next part of the class was what she had expected of a Taijutsu class, a little physical work after the small philosophy session and this was where the girl felt she could truly strive in the academy, that’s what she wished at least.

She however wouldn’t be the first student to step up, in fact the first student seemed to wish for everyone to step back, she was unsure as to why because after all this was Taijutsu none Ninjutsu so nothing should be going boom any time soon, not at their level. Turns out however than the kid simply needed to room to swing his weapon around.

”Let hope you don’t have to fight in an enclosed place anytime soon then.” She mused in her head as she watched.

After he’d had his turn she waited for the next clone to pop on up, though she was at a loss, should she try show off a little after seeing his, limited but still somewhat impressive attack. She didn’t want to walk up, hit the clone and have nothing happen as that would just be to embarrassing and as she went through things in her head time passed a lot faster than she had thought, Sonoko snapped her out of that pretty fast though as her words urged the girl on and she stepped up, tightening her hand wraps as she did making sure they were right. Now Korokke was short and she was aware of this to any Taijutsu attack she made against this clone would need to be a body blow and she had just the one in mind.

“I apologize, I lost myself a little there in thinking about what to do but I guess overthinking it isn’t what you want to see huh?” She said with a smile.

She took up stance and Sonoko may recognize it as a boxing stance, something a lot of fist fighters start out with when they wish for both speed and accuracy. The exact stance may not be as well known but it was known as the peek-a-boo style and it suited the smaller fighter well. She swayed gently side to side as she approached the clone then would dip to her left before extending her legs and throwing her right fist toward the liver of the woman with a hook, the sound of the impact should have been enough to make everyone present cringe as the girl had hit it with her full body weight and for an Akimichi, you know that shit is heavy.

The clone would likely start to throw up just as it dispersed, though do clones have blood with which to throw up? That was certainly a question she wouldn’t find out the answer to here as the thing vanished before her eyes and she would stand simply awaiting approval or denial from the teacher.

[WC - 582]
[OOC – Sorry for the long wait >.< Things were just annoyingly hectic over the past week or so.]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sonoko smiled at Korokke and gave an understanding nod. Patience was one of the few things she had that most of her other siblings did not. The stance the girl took was quite familiar to Sonoko, as he remembered her sister Tama cycling through stances before picking one she liked. It was a good style to pick first. The girl swayed a bit, a good thing to do for an unarmed fighter to help them remember to stay light on their feet.

Sonoko eyes flinched at the sight of her clone getting plowed in the liver. She rested her hands on her own liver, pushing the wave of nausea from her. In order for the woman to get a better gauge on the children's attacks, Sonoko had kept a physical link between herself and her clone with chakra. The teacher had prepared herself for the slice through the stomach that Yuu had performed, as that was a common location to strike a person when using a sword. However, a liver shot took the woman by surprise.

Exhaling slowly, she regained her composure within seconds. She gave Korokke a nod. "Very good. Since unarmed fighting often doesn't give you the ability to slice, it is important to aim for organs, nerves, or easily breakable bones. A shot to the liver is certainly a good location for your height. Your style does favor accuracy more than power, but by throwing your whole body into the attack, it helped give it the kind of oomph required to really do some damage. And thus, congratulations Korokke-chan, you pass!"

This only left Hinote-kun, who had apprently been distracted by his friend. Sonoko clicked her tongue in dissatisfaction. "Tsk tsk tsk. I'm disappointed Hinote-kun, Hanako-chan. I'm afraid I will have to fail you this time. When you are ready to learn, please come back again." Addressing everyone in the classroom again, Sonoko clapped her hands twice. "Class dismissed. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them now or any time we see each other." Sonoko turned towards the chalkboard and began erasing it. She would wait for the students to leave before departing herself.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]
End Class
-Congrats Yuu and Korokke, you passed! Please post here saying where you want your 5 stat points to go towards.

-Congrats Hanzo for...being Hanzo! Yaaay!

-Three strikes and you're out Hinote. Sorry. Class failed, no rewards.

-Feel free to stay and ask Sonoko questions, or leave the topic.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As he saw the young girl used her bandage wrapped hands attacked Sonoko-sensei's clone, Yuu was completely surprised at not only how strong her punch was, but also she was able to strike through the liver area of her clone before it disappeared. He didn't saw his instructor's reaction despite her clone's reaction upon being hit before she disappeared, but he was surprised when he saw her reaction to that move that she saw. "Wow, I never knew how strong she was! Although, I wonder if I can use Taijutsu without weapons as well?"

After that, Sonoko-sensei let Korokke passed the class. But Yuu was a little guilty when he learned that the student pair failed the class due to their delay on choosing their weapons. As for the samurai person, he was still weirded out by him as he continued writing something. Regardless, he did passed this class earlier as Sonoko-sensei declared that class was over. But since she allowed anyone to ask her questions, he did have a question as he approached her. "Before I go, Sonoko-sensei. Is it possible to combine a Ninjutsu in my Taijutsu to create a combo?" He did tried this back at the signature move class, but he wondered if he can use other jutsus he learned into his swordplay.

(OOC: Stopped Sonoko to asked just one question)

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sonoko turned to face Yuu, giving him a smile. She was always thrilled to have students approach her with questions. Most children were far too eager to rush out of class before utilizing their teacher's knowledge. She gave a nod of her head to his question. "Of course, if you train hard enough to do it. As shinobi, we must use everything in our arsenal to ensure we succeed and survive. Doing a Taijutsu with a Ninjutsu together could be tricky, but it is not unheard of with the right set of skills. I'm afraid I do not have such skills, as I am focused on Taijutsu. However, I'm sure you could find someone in the village who might be able to teach you, if you'd like instruction on it." Sonoko couldn't help but be tempted to learn how to do it, just so she could be of some use to Yuu. However, such an act might take away from her other students. She had to tell herself not to pick favorites, but it was rather difficult. Letting her answer sink in, she chuckled lightly. "Have a nice day Yuu-kun. Hopefully we will meet again soon." With that, Sonoko packed up her things and exited the room.

[Topic Left]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Sonoko-sensei answered his question, Yuu listened to her diligently as he noticed how helpful she was. For her answer to his question, however, he learned that if he trained hard enough, he knew he can pull off Ninjutsu and Taijutsu together without any problems. Despite her only knowledge to Taijutsu as she admitted it, it didn't matter as Yuu knew that training is enough to help him out as a great shinobi. "I see. Don't worry, I'm not asking to be my mentor, Sonoko-sensei. I prefer learning things to anyone I meet so I can grow as a shinobi like you."

With that said, he then left the class, but not before he said to his instructor as she left the room, "Yeah, I hope so as well. See you soon." But as he left the classroom, he then wondered that the next time they meet, she will meet him not as her student, but a fellow shinobi.

(OOC: Topic left.)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back