Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Taisen Hakuren -> Sakura Hakuren [rebirth]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Old Character Name: Taisen Hakuren
Old Village/Missing: Sand
OCR Type: early retire/ free rebirth
Old IC Rank: AiT

New Character Name: Sukura Hakuren
Preferred Username: Hakuren (Wow seriously you admin folk are on the ball that’s the second time you gave me my preferred name that fast)
New Village/Missing: Leaf
New BL/CA: Inuzuka
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Faceless
HP: (55+lvl) x stamina
CP: (50+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +1 to all secondaries; this does not apply to any caps
High: None
Average: All
Low: None
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Student

Character Age: 21
Sex: Female
Character's Physical Description: The faceless are all about changing one’s form to experience life through many perspectives. As being a part of such culture a physical description seems pointless. However there are some thing that do not change. She only transform into female humanoid forms. Also her cursed eye never changes. In each for she would be heterochromtic with the right eye being yellow.
Kayle_2_zpsidvjwvst.jpg
036_zps4aegvzbx.jpg
6735f920-b247-4086-b192-494fb0e47523_zpsawm8kyhz.jpg
769d2d92-01fe-4eb3-874f-bd9c27693239_zpsirkfnvzg.png

Character's Mental Description: The Faceless are worshipers of the man-faced god. It is he who teaches them the true art of transformation. The Faceless freely sacrifice their former identities so that they may view the world through many perspectives. Often training in the Faceless consists of the game of faces. A Faceless must be able to take a role without their true self bleeding through. Breaking character means getting hit with the spear. There are those who do not survive pass the initiate stage. Needless to say Hakuren survived. While she can choose any role she desires she normally go for either honorable or mischievous characters.
Character History: Hakuren is part of an unusual clan known as The Faceless. The Faceless is a religious cult that worshiper a deity to which they refer to as the man-faced god. According to their beliefs it is he who taught the founder of the clan the true art of transformation. The Faceless freely sacrifice their former identities so that they may view the world through many perspectives. Many outside the clan view them as a clan of eccentric actors.

Hakuren has been a part of this clan for only a few days now and today she is to see an elder within the clan. Hakuren was more than a little surprised to see a white haired fox sitting in the chamber. For a moment she thought she was in the wrong place but then the thing spoke to her, “What is your name?” The fox had a voice of a man well beyond her years. There was no doubt that this was the elder she was to meet. She has heard rumors the founders were henge yokai, but she never believed them till now.

“A lady does not have a name.” This was the appropriate response to the question when not taking on a role.

The fox smiles and asks, “Who were you before coming here?”

“I was Sakura Hakuren, a waitress to a pastry shop in a minor village. I when out into the forest to collect some fresh fruit, when I encountered a demon…” He tone was that of sadness and she was hesitant to continue in fear of offending the fox.

“Please continue.” The animal urges her.

“It was a wolf demon and it said I was trespassing on its territory. I begged for mercy, but he punishes me just the same.” Hakuren places a hand on her right cheek. “He cursed me. At first the villager pitied me for my encounter, but as I started showing sign of becoming feral they feared me. They threw me out of the village. With no job, family or place to call home I was no one. Then I found this place.”

The fox shakes its head, “No, You are not yet ready to become no one, but you are ready to become someone else.” The fox become her companion and teachers her the ways of The Faceless and when he believed her to be ready, the fox takes her to a village where she can belong.

Old Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=49207
Old Training: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=49230&start=30
Old Dojo: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=442&t=49284

Old Stats:
Agility: 210/525
Stamina: 455/525
Ninjutsu: 300/525
Taijutsu: 210/525
Genjutsu: 493/525
Chakra Control: 457/525
Stat Total: 2125

Advanced Shop Points: 10
Old OOC Rank A-rank
Stat Cut: none
New Stats
Agility: 300/525
Stamina: 455/525
Ninjutsu: 210/525
Taijutsu: 493/525
Genjutsu: 210/525
Chakra Control: 457/525
Stat Total: 2125

Advanced Shop Points: 10
New OOC Rank A-rank
Jutsu Swaps:
Mastered
~E-Rank
Mimic (Visual) -> Dynamic Slash (Slashing)
Tourniquet (Will) -> keep
False Surroundings (Visual) -> Arcing Slash (Slashing)
1000 Years of Pain Kai(Kinetic) -> Overhead Strike (Slashing)
Lethargy (Will) -> Slash (Slashing)
Stun (Kinetic) -> Curve Shot (Ranged)
Hot Weapon (Kinetic) -> Raw Shot (Ranged)
Eye Strain (Visual) -> Unforeseen Strike (Ranged)
Intimidation (Will) -> Piercing Strike (Ranged)
The One-Two (Unarmed) -> keep
Low Sweep (Unarmed) -> keep
Janken (Unarmed) -> keep
Uncalled For Shot (Unarmed) -> keep
Thermal Maw (Fire) -> keep
Infernal Ember (Fire) -> keep

~D-Rank
Amnesia(Will) -> Dynamic Bash (Bludgeoning)
False Success(Will) -> Dynamic Charge (Bludgeoning)
Basic Clone(Visual) -> Dynamic Poke (Piercing)
Double Vision (Visual) -> Dynamic Pierce (Piercing)
Drunken Stupor (Kinetic) -> Dynamic Finish (Unarmed)
Leaking Mind (Will) -> 4-Hit Combo (Unarmed)
Tickling (Kinetic) -> Spinning Wind (Unarmed)
Rorschach Eye (Visual) -> Nut Buster (Unarmed)
Sear of the Mind (Will) -> Sudden Shot (Projectile)
Dynamic Entry (Unarmed) -> keep
Immolation Armor (Fire) -> keep
Combustive Seal (Fire) -> keep
Fireball(Fire) -> keep
Cancel (NE) -> keep

~C-rank
Crippled (Kinetic) -> keep
Masochism (Kinetic) -> Vanishing Slash (Slashing)
Verse of Darkness (Visual) -> Lunar Steps (Slashing)
After-Image (Visual) -> Whisperer (Slashing)
Black Out (Will) -> Sword Juggle (Slashing)
Charismatic Breakdown (Will) -> Zero Slash Counter (Slashing)
Untruth (Will) -> Top Spin (Slashing)
Distortion (Visual) -> Blade Trail (Slashing)
Mist of Deceit (Kinetic) -> Dragon Assault (Unarmed)
Insomnia (Will) -> Tiger Hook (Unarmed)
Silly Fingers (Kinetic) -> Step-In Flash (Unarmed)
Deaf (Audial) -> Shoryuken (Unarmed)
Black Flash (Visual) -> Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku (Unarmed)
Ocular Trauma (Visual) -> Roaring Combination (Unarmed)
Paranoia (Will) -> Dynamic Art (Buffing)
Grapple(Unarmed) -> keep
Heat Wave (Fire) -> keep

~B-Rank
Depth Barrier (Visual) -> Steel Dragon (Projectile)
Night Mare (Visual) -> Suplex (Unarmed)
Slowed Perception (Will) -> Seismic Toss (Unarmed)
Mime Box (Visual) -> Submission (Unarmed)
Crush Depth (Kinetic) -> Primary Lotus (Unarmed)
Phoenix Embrace (Kinetic) -> keep
Lingering Spark (Kinetic) -> 16-Hit Combo (Unarmed)
Infernal Hellfire (Fire) -> keep
Ring of Fire (Fire) -> keep

~A Rank
Shared Torment (Kinetic) -> Heavenly Sword (slashing)
Mental Kombat (Will) -> Dance of the Waxing Moon (Unarmed)
Abysmal Harbinger (Fire) -> keep

Rank 1
~D-Rank
Vital Wave (Puppet) -> Mystical Hand (Medical)

~C-Rank
Rock Golem (Earth) -> keep
Elemental Clone (NE) -> keep
Snapshot - (Anbu) -> keep
Chakra Sense - (Anbu) -> keep
Active Camo - (Anbu) -> keep
Puppet Tent (Puppet) -> Blackjack Attack (Bludgeoning)
Volatile Shield (Puppet) -> Spiked Shield (Piercing)
Gas Warfare (Puppet) -> Carpe Noctem (Bludgeoning)
Needle Shower (Puppet) -> Carpe Diem (Bludgeoning)

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
I will approve this pending a question posed to admins about specifics. Nothing major just need to make sure before I sign off and get you through this process.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Received confirmation from administration. We do not allow passive shapeshifting to replace having a general physical description. So I need you to post describing your "true" appearance and description. As for your roleplay angle you are free to transform after all is said and done but it cannot be done to get around having a general appearance.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Not a problem. Yeah I'm planning on getting weapon mastery (Unarmed) with each form being a different weapon. Considering the weapons are passively equipped her true form will never be seen. However she can loose sure an ability.

She has lush red hair flowing down to her elbows. She ties her hair with a big black bow that matches her clothes. She wears an outfit of a severing girl with a collar around her neck. On the apron of her dress would be the logo to the shop she worked at. Her eyes are a little unusual for they are different colors; her left eye is blue while her right is yellow. However when the curse took hold of her she slowly begins to change. Her canines became more pronounced and she grew ears and tail of a wolf. These were the aspects that got her kicked out of the village.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back