Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Take Me to Church - [ Private | Tamashii ]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today... It'd be like any other day had it not been for the purple and black bruises slammed against her skin. Her neck, her wrists, and all around her mouth. She looked like the damn spawn of the abused woman. The day would be normal had she not just had a sudden revelation. A week long amnesia had been thrown at her and kept her from action. It kept her confined to her home as well as she worked to mend the wounds that she believed had been from her fight with Endo once again... How wrong she had been. The ire rose in her throat and the anger danced all along her spine. Haruka was more than just a moment of anger at this point. Oh no, she was a steaming and burning ball of hatred at this very moment. It tugged at her chest which had almost been caved in at one point, trailed along in her mind which had been slammed into the ground multiple times. Admittedly, the amnesia tactic may have been a good bit, but it only served to make the raven haired woman even more angry in her awakening. Hung over one of the sinks within the public building, she would drag in a breath. How long did she wander in her daze? How long was she allowed to be forgetful of who she was or what she did? She could fucking feel it, the boiling inside of her that screeched forward a spirit that had long since been dormant. Her hands would sink into the ceramic of the sink, crumbling it to pieces now as she felt each of her breaths turn into low growls that rumbled menacingly in her chest. Her gaze would lift up slowly and she would soon be met with her eyes which shifted from blue... to yellow... and then to a very dark ruby red coloration. It seemed that Alpha at this point had been ditched for the heated anger of her omega form. She was losing her control, and that was never a good thing, right? Right, god damnit. The sounds of her bones cracking and displacing in her body would echo throughout the bathroom. From her shoulders, bones would begin to break through the very surface of her flesh. For each vertebrae of her spine, a spike would arch out from her back. The ripping of flesh was not a good sound, and anyone who had been in the bathroom previously made it a point to get the hell out of there.

"Yukata Souji," came the young woman's snarl as she lifted her hands over her face. "You're dead." Her voice had an unstable echo, and her hands would become plated with the very same bone that protruded from her body. Her chakra would dance in eerie tendrils around her body as she let out a slow breath. "DEAD." Her voice would scream loudly enough for the entire Shrine to hear. ANBU, Guardians, be damned. If they protected that man, if they got in her way... They would die. They would all die. The anger and anguish that flooded through her system as she struggled to come to terms with all of this... It only fed to the uncontrollable feeling. One of her hands would drop from her face and she would hold it up in the air now, a series of seals being wisped through. Into the room, there would now very abruptly be a masked summoned to cover her face. It looked as though it were made of the same bone that broke her skin. It gave a good glimpse at the glowing red eyes below as well. Her other hand would lower and now she would pull a brown cloak over her, obscuring her features, hair, and whatever else, leaving nothing more than a skull-like mask and a set of glowing red and angry eyes. Turning away from the mirror, she would step harshly against hte ground and pace to one place she believed that she could get answers. After all... Their fearless leader would know where the fuck Souji was, right? As her heels slammed down against the ground, it made a harsh sounding walk that spelled out trouble. Passing through the hall that held the statue of whatever faceless woman that was, Haruka would lift her arm up very suddenly. In a very sudden and raw display of power, the young woman would smash her arm through the statue and leave it to crumple to rubble at the floor below.

Straight forward, she would head for the office that could only be assumed for the Sennin of this branch. Standing in front of the door for only a second, she wouldn't even knock nor check if the door was locked, oh no. The door would suddenly become busted and broken to bits to litter the floor below. Stepping inside of the office, she would only pause for a moment. If the Sennin was there? He would be met with one demand:
"Where is the Guardian of Shadows? WHERE is Souji? Where the fuck is he?" The woman would scream in a voice that explained that she was not here to be lied to nor fucked around with. It seemed she was on a mission.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">There were some days that you thought that things would be simple. Hell, no that was a lie. No day was simple. A month into his Sennin-ship he was already dealing with bullcrap. No leadership. The Sennin were scatterbrained. . . and with everything in himself he would try to manage everything one step at a time. Stepping up from his ashes he'd wash his face in his office sink as he'd think about everything he would have to get done. "Yukata Souji, You're dead. DEAD.", he'd suddenly hear from afar. . . 'The hell?' he'd shake his head. "Fuck.", Tamashii would pump himself full of chakra and then motion himself towards his mask and cloak. Tying it tightly around his head and zipping up the cloak as he'd make sure all of his items were in tact. Time didnt matter to him. . . he had time. Hell he basically controlled it.

"Alright. . . Lets go.", and with that he'd head into action, the halls seemed to be pouring with this evil chakra. . . you could hear prior to that the bone crackling, flesh ripping, the halls were empty and quiet. Tamashii seemed to worry too much about this. too much. . . but this being said Souji. His clan head. 'Fuck.' he would not like what was coming next. Then his door would bust open. His eye would emerge from his mask. His left eye being recently taken due to somethings that happened out in Akasora Town, though it was hard to say if what he'd done would have fully immersed itself with his own chakra. It would take a while because this was something of a present for himself. . . a spoil of War, so to speak. This was oddly familiar but he couldn't put a finger on it. He didnt have time to think about it too much. . . it wasnt going to be long before he might be fighting for his life. . .

". . .Hmph. . . What do you want with the Guardian of Shadows. . .?", shaking his head, he's try to act laxed about it. . . clearing his head from the notions that would be coming soon but it wasnt going to be pretty. . . at all.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah, so this was their fearless leader? Hmph. What a shrimp, right? Hah. The woman would wait for him to finish his slow speech with his feigned relaxed nature. Her chin would raise very slowly and she would meet his eyes with her very own burning red ones. Though they were burning, the aura around the two grew incredibly cold. A very abrupt hand would raise, the bone covered appendage outreached towards the man that spoke now. And then, if Tamashii did not move out of the way of the hand as the hand down at her side would scale through seals, he would suddenly find his body very constricted. His blood would be acting against him, keeping him frozen in his spot there. Twisting her hand very slowly, if he had been captured up in the blood jutsu, he would feel his jugular veins twist to cause his neck to bend. It seemed that this... presence... was playing no games. "His head." Her tone was dark, the chakra of her inner demon clinging to her every word to make it that much more menacing as she stared him down. She would then clutch her hand inwards to clamp down on his throat. Strangulation without touch? She enjoyed that. The touch of humans repulsed her... Or rather, that was the thought process in the back of her mind. A demon's whisper flowed through her being, controlling her, bewitching her... Ah, what was this? Had Haru not been gone? No no no. It seemed this was so much more. A demon worth harboring now. "Or do you find amusement from my rape and the kidnapping of my son? Are you partners with him? Give me the Yukata, or I'll kill you in his stead and every member of your family until I get my child back." There were no damn games that needed to be played at this point. Fuck that. She was furious. If he did not turn over the man... She would rip apart this building. She would bring ruin to this village.

It didn't matter what it took. She wanted her child back. There had already been far too much taken from her. She wouldn't let that bastard ruin a good half of what contained her happiness.
"I'm waiting. If I don't hear a good answer, I'll crush you from the inside out."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">Well, this was quite the ordeal. There was alot of things that could come from this, if Tamashii answered wrong there would be alot of things that could happen. . . he could die here. If she was any stronger than Endo, then he could very well meet the Gods sooner than he'd liked to have wanted to. Though, he was not yet afraid. . . his body trembled though. The anticipation seemed to clench his muscles, there was alot of adrenaline running through him. Could it be that he was a subtle thrill seeker? Maybe. There wasnt a definitive answer to that but one could only guess that it was time for Tamashii to let her know what he knew. "I dont know where he is. . . And I cannot allow you to kill my clan head. Though, kidnapping and rape are two things that are against the very soul of this country.", but he didnt know a damn thing past that.

Though he would begin thinking about everyone in his family, his brother. . . his mother, father, sisters, cousins. . . Everyone. He couldnt let that happen. "I assure you though, there will not be any crushing of anything. . . Though if you wish to try be my guest.", shaking his head he'd withdraw one of his hands into his cloak to nab the Levá ruka into his left hand. This weapon was going to be something he'd be needing very soon. If things continued with how tense they were becoming. His muscles tightened, and his chakra focused and honed in on the woman. Though again he would have to hold back the jokes. . . Why in the hell would Souji rape -that-? The woman was disfigured. . . wait. He could feel the chakra similarities. . . What was it about this being that sent his chakra sensing haywire. . .

He got chills thinking about it.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One step in front of the other, the sway of her hips-- She had all the confidence in the world, disgustingly so. Her heels would click against the ground and the dark chakra tendrils that flicked out from her body were quite menacing. No one said that Tamashii had to fear too much, though. At least, not until Haruka was very suddenly in front of him. If he attempted to move, he would find his body unable due to the effect of the Blood Thrall placed on him. Her hand would very quickly lash out and grab a hold of his mask. Oddly enough, they had been close enough to a wall. Dragging him by his mask, she would give a small hiss. "You don't know the soul of this country." She would state coldly. Permafrost began to gather there on his mask as she dragged him forward. Reeling back as though she were about to pitch a baseball, she would use a hell of a lot of speed and momentum to slam his body into and through the wall of his office. Her fingers would begin to strain at the mask, cracking into it. Without her hands grappling at his throat, he would soon begin to feel his throat clenching closed. Beneath the bony armor, if he paid close enough attention, there was flesh. Flesh that seemed to be paler than a midwinter snow. Understandably so for a demon that lurked in the most frigid and damned of places. That was exactly where her affliction came from, at least. Colder and colder, the temperature of the room dipped dangerously low below zero degrees. At least she held true to her very moniker. It wasn't good for Tamashii, though, if he had to endure any kind of frost bite.

"And I wasn't fucking asking your permission, boy. Your clean leader will be dead as soon as I can get my damned hands on him. Do you hear me? He will die brutally for taking my dignity and my child from me. He wants a family? He can be with his family in hell... You should be grateful that I even let you live. That I even allow you to know his fate." The demon spoke for Haruka as she felt the desire to claw her own eyes out in the back of her mind. That was the true horror of temporary insanity. Especially when a person was pushed so hard into it.

"I'll ask you again... Where would Souji go? What would he do with our child?"

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">How quickly everything seemed to crash around him he would seem to feel his body tense up against its will. . . 'Fuck. . . she got me.', though as she grabbed unto ihs mask he would manage to focus his chakra sensory on her before she literally threw him into the next room. The rubble crashing all around him he would feel his body ache from the excruciating pain that she'd just caused him but he was no where close to being done. Shaking his head he didnt know what he could do. This was chakra that he didnt want nor need to be dealing with right now. So, he;d have to take a different approach. Now that he knew her strategy. . . it all seemed to be a notation that she would be powering her way through this ordeal.

"Tch, you think thats enough. . .", he'd grunt. He was no slacker, he trained himself to be at his best on a regular basis. Hsi body was always supremely conditioned. His mask was on for a reason made from a chakra imbued wood that would prevent his face from taking devastating blows that would cause severe brain damage. He had to protect his face and head. Oh well though her power seemed to overwhelm him for the most part. . . Though she underestimated him. . . he wasnt very chakra strong but his mental ability was something to be reckoned with. So he would begin this. As she would speak her small soliloquy, he would devise a minor plan. He wasnt like Souji. . . He didnt plan that many steps ahead but he was damn good to improvise. Forming some handseals he'd channel a Genjutsu he used to melt away at evil chakra. Something he learned from Souji but he made it his own, if it landed it would begin to shut down that chakra she was given from the demon within.

If it didnt land he'd be detached from her and with the distance he'd play defensive with water barriers until he had an idea what to do next.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From her very touch, the mask beneath of her grippings would soon shatter into pieces down to the ground to reveal the man to her. Games? Those were done. The pieces of the mask would now scatter down to the ground as she stood there for a few moments. The eyes behind the skull like mask would narrow now as she stepped forward into the room. "Enough? You don't fucking take what is mine." She would whisper, a small bit of laughter echoing from her lips. It was eerie, very much so. After all, Haruka was not herself for the time being. No, she fucking had no sanity left within her lithe frame, and that was the gateway drug for the demon to really claw it's way out from her insides. As if she had not had her dignity violated a crude amount by Souji, but the demon was taking it down far too many notches that she could not control. Now, here she was, beating up on one of the leaders of this village: No remorse. Where were people when Souji was allowed to run rampant? As a strange warmth would blossom from her chest, she would give a choked sound as she pressed a hand against her chest. The intense nature that was stuck behind her red eyes would slowly dissipate to something that held... more. It was sorrow, something that was never allowed to reach the young woman's eyes. The red would fade away, to yellow, and then finally to a fine crystalline blue coloration. The sound of bone breaking further would bounce between the walls of the room as the bone forced itself back beneath of her skin. It seemed that there was a calm here for just a moment. No control was present there. Absolutely none. And she could feel it. It was a sickening feeling. Her knees would buckle shortly there after, and she would land harshly into the rubble that her prior attack had made. The mask would drop away from her face to reveal her features once more. A shaking hand would reach up and she would pull away the cloak shrouding her shoulders.

Only now would Tamashii be able to survey the woman. To get an idea of whom she was. Only.. now.. he could see the bruises around her neck, her wrists. The wounds that were once scars reopened to play a hellish mockery upon her existence. Those wounds were crudely stitched back up. Lifting her head up slowly, she would watch the Sennin carefully. "I thought it was gone," she would speak in a strained tone. "I wished it was gone, but it was a farce." Her tone would shake now. The once fearless leader would lift her arms up to wrap around her body, holding herself together in the only way that she knew how. The images would flow back into her head and she could feel the angry tears begin to stream down her features. Breathing heavy, she didn't know what to do. Why did her inner demon lead her here of all places? What could he do for her? He was just a Yukata pawn, was he not?

"I.. I have to find Kei, that's all that matters now." She'd speak in a tone of voice that represented someone who was lost and a better bit of incredibly fucking confused. For the first time, in a long time, Haruka was at a loss for what she needed to do. She had been equalized. Lifting a hand up, she'd hide away her facial features as the other hand remained clung to her body. At this point, she simply just cried into the palm of her hand, angry sobs shaking her body. She swore... if Souji did anything to Kei... She would deliver a death so brutal that his ancestors would feel it...

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">Her mask. . . it was oddly creepy to say the least but in the end the appearances behind it all was what mattered to not hide behind it was something Tamashii hadnt yet acclimated to the necessities of the horde like mentality the ANBU seemed to have from time to time. There wasnt much else to really say aside from his head began to hurt from the slamming he had gone through... but it seemed his seal seemed to hold off the evil power that oozed from this woman. It wasnt... it wasnt good at all. Though he could tell with the simple look in her eyes that this was something very serious in nature... to a fault that she would have allowed whatever was dwelling within her to take over once more. . . leading her into this fit of rage. It was sad, but Tamashii had little sympathy to spare in terms of demonic entities. He had his own share of evil chakra within him. A seal. Just so he could make sure he was prepared if the time came where he'd die otherwise. How this wasnt one of those moments, he didnt know. . . but he felt it from the get go.

Though she would release him. . . and he'd lay there knowing that the tides would have changed. . . at least for a moment. He'd watch as he removed his mask gasping for air as she'd transform back into a woman that he knew her to be. . . Haruka. 'Oh dear. . .' he'd think for a moment, this wasnt one of those illuminati things that he had to keep to himself forever right? He surely hoped not. It wasnt going to be completely necessary if it continued on like it did. . . but she had to fine a sense of morality again. ". . .I assume you mean your dramatic makeover. . .I do say. . . the double toned voice thing. . . Nice touch.", he'd chuckle but she'd continue. Who was this Kei? Obviously it was someone special to her, and it had something to do with Souji. . .

". . .Who is Kei?. . .", he'd question as he noticed the bruising on her body. The noticeable neck face and other brutality that happened. Who'd done this? Who even had the chance to? Was it Souji? Could he have done such immense damage to her? Maybe Souji was holding alot of himself back. . . but he never thought his clan head would do such to anyone. ". . .Haru-. . .Sub Zero. . .who did this to you?", he'd bring a gloved hand up to meet her face with a sense of caring at least. What happened. . . He needed to know.

[MFT]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The mask that she held, it was quite unlike any mask another ANBU had, after all. Who's head did she take? Who's life did she take? Take a moment to think about it. That was where her mask came from. After all, that death and that torment of Inu Endo was more than just a removal of a blemish off of this village's features. Her now blue eyes would dip down and she would look at the face of the mask that she wore. Fuck, it was eerie, but demons did what they wanted half of the time. Though, Haruka was beyond confused. Had she not gotten rid of Haru? No, no. This was not Haru. It was something that was far more... it was dark, to say the very least. Mixed in with the imagery that would never leave her mind, she could see all of the things that said demonic force wanted to do to Souji, hell, even to Tamashii here right now. It made her let out a breath, her fingers pressing into her arms as she allowed her hair to hang over her features. She felt as though she was in more trouble with the evil that managed to rear it's ugly head today. Even then, she could feel it attempting to claw up along her spine, her throat, anything to find a way out. Small patters against the ground would give way to the tears that cascaded down her features... and then another substance as well that fell down to the ground, burning holes into whatever rubble it met. It was poisonous, acidic, and very dark in coloration like a strange sludge. It came from the evil entity within, but it did not bring her any kind of harm. As his hand would touch at her facial features, he would be able to immediately feel the flinch from his touch. An unfortunate aftermath, of course, but... That was what happened when something ripped your soul apart and tore a person down to their very core. However, after a moment, she'd be coaxed from the shell she'd created to look up towards Tamashii in silence. Looking at him for a few moments, he'd be able to see that the black substance oozed from one of the corners of her mouth much like the demon that had assumed control was bleeding from the inside out. Lifting up her gloved hand, she would brush it away so that she could keep some sense of whatever dignity she had left. A sizzle would give way as the fingers of the glove were burned away by the poisonous substance.

The tears, however, did not stop. "That's my son." She would shiver just lightly. "Souji is his father, but he wanted to mess around when it came to our relationship... So I stopped him from being able to see Kei." There wasn't much sorrow to her words as much as there was disbelief and the fact that she was attempting to wake up from this nightmare. "The spirit within me doesn't lie. Souji did this to me. It took me a week to realize what happened. It was some kind of a jutsu. I don't even..." Her voice was quiet, a bit meek as she dropped her gaze away from Tamashii and brushed his hand away. "This is my fault. Kei... he could be... he could be..." Dead, he could be dead for all she knew. There was a lump in her throat that kept her voice forced down her throat. Lifting her hands up to her face, her body would shake in angry sobs now as she dragged her finger tips down her features. It was just what she needed to do now. It hadn't been but thirty minutes since the memories and horrible imagery flooded back into her. Soon there after, a anguished howl would pass her lips while she tangled her fingers in her hair. Never before had she felt this god damn defeated, but leave it to someone like Souji to make her feel as such.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">The mask she has reminded him of a mantle his father had in their living space while he was still living with the family, he collected the heads of the lives he'd taken like some barbarian. Though they were members of the Claw Country Armies, there were many things that hit things off. . . ubt Tamashii remembered a human skull when he saw one. . . it was quite morbid. . . but he wondered who it was that she wore into battle. His eyes would peer to her as she spoke. . . his amber golds seemingly hanging on her words. Falling desperately into a trance, but he knew what was right. "Haruka. . . I dont doubt it. . . last I heard he was headed to the Yukata Temple in Arcadia. Though I dont know what for. . .", shaking his head he'd look to his side, seeing the paperwork that he was going to file.

". . .Oh. . .Not that this matters now but, one of the ANBU found the corpse of the 'Daimyo' with her throat slit in the cage of rubies. There is no evidence of who it could be at the moment. So, by default I believe there is no heir, you'd be the Daimyo again. . .", shaking his head once more and holding the paperwork up to her he'd frown. It was both good and bad. Whomever had done it needed to be killed but he needed to confirm the body of the deceased first before making another move on that note. "Aside from that. . . I'll help you find Souji. . . but you know him. He's always wanted a family. I doubt he'd hurt the child. . . as much as he was in love with you. . . if even at one point.", shaking his head. There could be a bit of a retort to that so he'd take ti back a few seconds reversing time a bit to before he said that.

"I'll help you find Souji. . . Knowing him he wont do anything but with how everything is. . . I cant say either way, lets just be optimistic. . .", nodding once more before he'd hold his hand out for his mask, "Mask please?"

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Feelings were the god damn bane of her existence. Every time she let herself feel, she would find herself oddly crushed in one way or another. Her insides squirmed in an eerie manner, the dancing in there making her shake a bit. What in the hell? Reaching down, she would press her hands against her stomach. The normal cut and toned stomach there felt soft, protruding really. And the nausea swept over her. Thankfully, she managed to hold in whatever wanted to escape her insides. Still watching his golden hues, she would furrow her eyebrows together a bit. Either he did not know how to handle a woman who was irate, or he was insensitive. She wanted to say though that he was quite inexperienced when it came to the opposite gender. Oh well, she wouldn't think out loud, thankfully. Nodding her head slowly, "I need to go there then," she would speak in a rasping tone. "I... I think I'm lost without my son," she would admit, albeit rather quietly and held under her breath. Could someone really blame her? That kid was her fucking pride and joy. He was the one who mattered the absolute most to her. As he began to speak of the Daimyo, she would tilt her head off to the side now.

"You mean the fake, right? There have never been male Daimyo since the Third. That is a standard throughout history. The tabloids or whatever the hell reported that stuff... wrong. All wrong." She'd state her head in a disappointment, "It's just sad that I couldn't take a fraud's life myself." She would sigh out as she kept her hands pressed against her stomach. Still wriggling, still squirming. Such a strange feeling. Wait, but a feeling that she knew. Oh fucking hell. Taking a moment to look down at herself, she would suddenly take a stand and clench her teeth together. "Your mask is broken." She would state, pointing off to the remains littering the ground at their feet. Soon, she would pull her shirt up and over her shoulders, leaving nothing but a tank top behind. Reaching back behind her, she would gather the tank top's fabric into one hand and pull it back far enough to observe herself from above. Bruises, scratches, and 'love' (if one could really call it that) marks littered her body, but that was the least of her concern for now.

"You know, I wish I was just fat. But..." She would comment now in a drawn out tone, her gaze looking a little more than just horrified by what she realized. "I think I'm fucking pregnant. That bastard fucked with me when I was pregnant." She would hiss.

"Thank goodness it's not another Yukata kid," She would give off a standard huff before suddenly plopping herself back down on the ground, hard. "...No offense." Ya know, you'd expect most mothers to be awestruck, but that was only a feeling that she was meant to experience when Akechi was around, not some kid from the Yukata whatever the hell clan. Tilting her head up towards the ceiling, she'd give a frustrated sound.

"So, I'm dealing with a fucking kidnapper rapist, I just got my role back, I'm supposed to be getting married, and now I'm pregnant? I... need a break." Placing her fingers against her temples, she would rub there gently. "Don't get me wrong, I'm excited, but fuck my life. Can you please help me make sure that whatever demon this is can't get in control again? I can't go around slamming Sennin through walls. What's next? I'm going to snatch some random chick by her weave and throw her off a building? No, this is not good."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">Nodding he would look at his broken mask as he would touch it though it would reform and the pieces around him would all pull back together. It was the power he had to renew anything he touched that had his chakra within it. So it was easy enough for him to do so. Either way, "A parent who loves their child like you seem to... Yeah, if they were just to have their child taken away its assumed that they'd react this way. . . Here's to hoping Souji is as good a man as he tried to make himself out to be. . .", he'd brush his clothes off quickly before listening to her speak about the Daimyo. . . or former Daimyo.

"I'm not entirely sure yet on the details it was just a report in this morning. I was working through them as I have been. They have been stacked up for some time. . .Though again I have to make sure this is not just a ploy to keep something else under wraps.", nodding he'd place his mask back on his face before looking around. . . Tamashii didnt care about time honestly, it didnt mean shit to him, but he did listen to her speak in a timely fashion. "You're pregnant? Geez. . . I just found out about -this- kid. . . and you're having more?", shaking his head he would chuckle a bit, trying to lighten things a bit. Though he'd eye her with the 'Yukata Kid' comment. "I'll be taking the mantle of the Yukata Clan myself if Souji dies or steps down. . . Hopefully. So once again, here's to hoping.", looking around once more his office was a wreck but there was still more to handle.

"You'll get a break soon. . . You've got alot going on. . . and the village has no Kage right now. . . NO general Military leadership. . . Then again, we do have you for the time being I guess. . . So we're not too bad off.", he'd comment before she's speak once more, this was one of those moments that made you realize how much you enjoyed where you were and that you wouldnt change it for the world but Tamashii did toy with the idea of him being Kage for a moment. Though he was a bit too young. . . Maybe.

"The technique will hold off whatever evil chakra for now. . . I'll have to tighten the seal from time to time. . . but I'm sure I can keep it from coming out too much. . . then again. I'd have to strengthen it. Its a mental seal. . . Sealing that part of your morale that might trigger these effects, but you can still use the chakra, over use will let the beast through regardless though. If you want me to seal the chakra I'd need to wait until you have the child.", nodding he'd smirk from behind his mask. "I'm fine dont worry about my face, but I'll help you as best we can. . . first on the list. . . Finding your child?"

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A look of disappointment may or may not have clouded her features at the reformation of the mask, and she would then shake her head for just a moment now. Was it bad that she wanted to see the mask remain crumbled? It was not one that she would strap onto her face, but to each their own. After all, it didn't necessarily commend nor request any kind of respect. No, it was one that really just existed and was a bit more than just cliche. She'd never say that much out loud, though. "He is not a good man, have you not seen what he did to me?" She would state very coldly. It was the human condition to act like fools whenever they were presented with good evidence towards the ailments of another, and Tamashii would be no different-- a slave to his beliefs on what Souji should of been rather than what he had become. Now, the young woman would stand up straight and pull her cloak free of the rubble, pulling it over her body. She didn't want the bruises, cuts, crude stitches, and whatever else was visible to be seen. No, it would only further add to the stinging embarrassment that she felt. And she did not wish to feel much like this any longer. "Sorry, I have the body of a woman who will take to pregnancy if unprotected sex is to be had. Thank mother nature for that, I guess." Her hands would lift and she would place them over her stomach, hands dancing along the fine convex shape it was beginning to make. Perhaps this was what Hira had been alluding to previously when he stated that she was not simply fighting for herself now. "And I'm not sorry about my comments. Your leader disgraced me. I've nothing against you as a person, but when a clan's head performs such acts... Well, they damn whatever they lead as well. So hopefully, he does step down." Closing her eyes for a moment, her list was not too hard.

She wanted to find Kei, then find Akechi. She'd let Kei's true father take care of the situation however he wanted. Not to mention she wanted to deliver the good news to him. After all... A family was what they were working towards. She was intoxicated in both good and bad ways. One being stuck in the mindset of fearing for her child and then the glow of finding out that she had another on the horizon. It was a strange place to be stuck in between, but she would get it figured out soon enough. "I can lead the village for now. No one seems to trust that I can find a competent leader in my stead though, so they do not wish to listen. We can follow old traditions, but that leaves us wide open for any kind of trouble that may be cast upon the village. If that is truly what the people want, we can make it a tournament. However, we cannot afford lives at this point in time. It's not on our agenda. Now, let's go find Kei before I have another break down." She'd speak lightly, holding the cloak closely to her body. At least she was comfy, eh?

"We'll speak of a demon's chakra once I actually have my next. Lead the way, please. You know the direction better than myself." The true art of being a leader was not to abstain from having emotion... It was knowing when to contain, control, and put a lid on said emotions when it was necessary. She was starting to get a handle on it, thankfully.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">There wasnt much else to do here, but he would reverse the damage done for now, he couldnt help the damage done to anyone personally but he could change the perspective of one's own mind through his realistic genjutsu prowess. And with that he'd shake his head to the woman, "There are men that have done much worse in this world. . . but I do understand the situation. As it happened to my mother before she had me apparently.", so it was there out in the open. Though it wasnt all true, Tama's older brother was the product of rape. . . Though he didnt know this personally. "To his whereabouts, I'd assume he's in the Temple of the Yukata somewhere in Arcadia, Archaic in the tombs, probably trying to figure things out before his next move. . . though knowing that he's probably on his way out by now. Go home and I'll send word to you when I find him, You need rest, and I'm sure the father of your new baby. . .", looking at her with the eye of Jashin as it would be later called, he could see something. . . but he wouldnt make any sense of it. Her belly was split. Why was that? Who knew.

"I'll handle it. Then I'll send to you the information when I have it. Okay?"

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tiresome, that was how the entire situation had been. None the less, she could feel herself growing more and more angry. Far beyond bitter at this damned world that threatened to fuck up every little good thing that she had. It almost made her wish to scream out loud, but she would stand steady and keep her mouth shut. Like any woman in a position of power, she could feel her mind finding all of the ways that she could rip Souji apart and leave him for dead. Reaching up, she would press her hand against her forehead and give a sigh.

"I'll be at my home." She would state plainly, turning on her foot and walking away casually as if nothing had happened here. Yep.

[ Topic Left ]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">With her departure, Tamashii seemed to be rattled, thinking to himself, 'I'll have to watch out for her rage button. . .', nodding to himself he'd leave a clone to clean the mess and collect all of the documentation. One could surely find out everything with Haruka with the few moments of her speaking. . . Was this a good thing or not? Time would tell, but the woman didnt have layers. Tamashii didnt care though, she was the Daimyo. . .

What could he do about her authority. . .

What could he do indeed. . .

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back