Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Taken (Private)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The night sky twinkled with stars as the moon was nowhere in sight. The air was cold as usual and the sennin was taking it all in as he stared through the open window, gazing at the village lights in the distance. He sat in the windowsill with an herbal cig between his lips, and bags under his eyes after just getting in from a long night of work. Junko was under a lot of pressure, dealing with the recent turn of events with Keiji involving a dangerous plague that could corrupt Kumogakure in an instant.

The sennin’s eyes were heavy and he blinked slower by the moment. As Junko’s eyes would slowly close, his head would tilt slightly to the side. Just as his herbal cig was about to fall from his lips, a hand touched Junko’s shoulder before he could begin snoring. Slowly opening his eyes as his body was being rocked back and forth, Junko looked at his beautiful wife.

”Wake up, come to bed.” Karin said as she continued to nudge Junko and removed the herbal cig from between his lips. ”come on, let’s go. I gotcha.”

Junko could do nothing more than smirk, he truly had a good wife. The way she took care of him and the kids was phenomenal. Junko couldn’t ask for anything more. Getting out of the windowsill and standing to his feet, Junko spoke. ”Alright alright, I’m up.”

”Let’s go.” Karin said taking Junko’s hand. Beginning to guide him towards the room in nothing more than a huge T-shirt, Junko firmed his grip on her hand and pulled her back to his chest, clenching her with love. With her in his grasp, his hands traced her sides and stopped at her waist. Looking at her with tired eyes, Karin could do nothing more than blush. ”I love you, look how far we’ve come.” Junko said.

”I love you too.”

Hugging his wife and reflecting, Junko began to envision the past. Homeless living on the cold streets with his brother, training with Daisuke, meeting Karin, dating Karin, marrying the wonderful woman, and making her the mother of his children. In the end, his family and this village was all Junko had. He’d give them all the love he had and put his life on the line for them.

”Okay Junko, let’s go. Time for bed, it’s 4am. You’ve already been working through the night. You need rest.”

”Woah. Okay, let me just go check on the boys. I barely have been seeing them lately.” Junko said chuckling as he couldn’t believe how much he’d been working. With a nod, Karin agreed and began guiding Junko to the twins room. Coming to their room, their door was already partly open. Slowly giving the door a push to not wake them, the parents sat their eyes on . . . a somewhat junky room and a open window with no sign of the twins. . .

Something wasn’t right . . . walking into the room, Junko’s eyes shifted left to right as he came to the windowsill and seen spots of blood. ”There’s . . . Blood.” Junko said as a thud was heard. Karin was at the door and fell to her knees with tears in her eyes. Junko’s heavy eyes opened wide as he was practically paralyzed staring at the drops of blood. His children . . . were gone.

A deaf ring sounded through Junko’s head as if he’d just escaped an explosion. As the ring faded, the whimpering sound of his wife rushed into his ears and over his heart. Junko’s hand formed a fist at his side and he tightened it so tight that he began to shake. ”Who? Why? Where are they!? They will pay dearly!” Junko thought as his mind raced. ”Karin! Search the house with your byakugan and get the main branch here immediately! Now move!” Junko said in anger as he had to move fast. He had to search the village and needed to begin tracking immediately. It was no telling how long they’d been gone already.

Biting his thumb and swiftly executing hand-signs, Junko slapped the ground and summoned two feline companions. ”get the scent and lead the way. I’ll explain as we move!” Junko commanded. After a few sniffs, the felines seemingly vanished. ”Karin . . . I’ll have our children back to us. I promise.” Junko said and then he vanished as well. Gone through the window and into the night. An infuriated sennin was on the move.

Mft
WC: 758
Topic entered/left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back