Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Taking a break. [Requesting the Hokage]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
How long had it been since Asuka walked into this office? For her, everything had changed since that faithful day. The day she fell asleep, now she had woken up in the hospital. The staff had told her she had been asleep for 4 years, 6 months and 15 days. A long time for a girl her age to be asleep, a long time she couldn't take back. All because of that masked man.

Anyhow, Asuka now was walking across the halls of the Hokage mansion to hopefully have a meeting with him, she just... needed to go away to think, figure out stuff. Figure out what she wanted now. Everything was just... a huge blank. Asuka stood outside of Takeshi's office, she had been informed he was inside and hopefully he wouldn't be bothering him. In the end it didn't matter, she needed to do this. Asuka knocked on the door and opened it. Bowing respectfully. "I'm sorry to bother you Hokage-sama." She stated with as much a respectful tone as possible. "But if you wouldn't mind, I would like to make a request."

[This is after the 4 year old coma Asuka was in, she's been off the Shinobi roster for about 3 weeks for recovery.]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit behind the desk of the office, it seemed that he paper work was always mounting up and he could never actually seem to keep it down, a strange thought that even as an ANBU Sennin Takeshi had been free from everything. Though right now he felt shackled to the desk unable to move and always here making sure that the village ran smoothly he wanted the best for everyone inside of the village. He allowed himself to look up at the door as it opened and saw that Asuka was the one that was seeking an audience with himself.

“Please come in and take a seat Asuka, you can ask anything I will listen to the request, but do not mind me if I do some paper work while I am doing the request, it is just I find myself having to multitask more these days, I hate it, but it was not what I expected. Anyway, how can I help you, it is no bother at all I will drop everything to help those inside of the village any time I can.”

Takeshi offered Asuka a seat as he went back to filling out the paper work wondering what was on her mind he allowed himself to smile slightly as he tried to keep his spirits high, though with so much going on lately it seemed that he was slowly crushing under the simple raw pressure of everything that was transpiring though he wondered how long that would stay like this for.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed as Takeshi let her in. This request would probably get denied but it was worth a try anyway. She walked over and took a seat in front of him, keeping her posture straight and an emotionless expression. "I don't mind." Asuka answered him, she knew that this was the work a Hokage had to do. Mountains of paperwork. "Work is work."

How should she start? Should Asuka give the whole story or just parts of it? To be honest, she didn't want people to know. This was the journey she was going to take by herself, for herself. It had to be done before she could return to her usual job responsabilities. "As you probably know." Asuka started, to make sure they were in the same page. "I've been... indisposed for the past 4 years." She sighed "After I woke up I was sent for rehabilitation, and thanks to the staff at the hospital I'm all well now but.... I would like to request a leave of absence. Travel the country for a bit to clear my head."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to Asuka on her requested he tilted his head slightly as he pondered why she had come to him with this request and not to her Sennin. Though as he continued his work he wanted a few more bits of information to go by before deciding to just let Asuka vanish, after all she had been growing on the Hokage of late and he didn’t want her to do something that could cause any difficult situations in the future. Though he allowed himself to think of the potential of sending someone like her out to represent the village.

“I need more details that than Asuka, you should know that one. Anyone I send outside of the village is an extension of myself and thus will represent the village, just going to travel is not going to get this approved I am afraid Asuka. Maybe if you can give me a bit more detail about where you are going, why you are going there and what you plan to do there, we could have a look at the options then sure, also I have to ask why you not took this to your Sennin if I can ask of course.”

Takeshi allowed himself to wait for a answer, it seemed that he wanted to get more information from her if she hoped to be going outside of the village. Takeshi went back to the paper work that was on his desk as he started to once more fill out the forms and trivial work waiting for an answer.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka clinched her teeth, she knew this wasn't going to be easy but the questions he had asked her couldn't be thought over. Did she have to tell him all the details? She probably did, I mean. It was Takeshi who she was speaking too. Maybe.... he would understand. Asuka took a deep breath and clinched her fists. Well, it was better than nothing.

"I didn't go to my Sennin because this matter is a clan matter, and potentially a village matter." She sighed once more. This wouldn't end well. But in the end at least she would've told her the truth. "I'm going to Earth Country, to the Obsidian Ring in specific. I've gotten information that the guy who placed me in a 4 year coma coma has his base underground somewhere near the Obsidian Ring. In all matter I was hoping to get a leave of abscence and go undercover, find the guy and neutralize the threat if needed." Her explanation hopefully was enough and it would give her permission, but she would need to add something. As a fail safe. "If somehow things go south I have taken measures so the leaf doesn't get involved. And all my acquaintances have been part of the leaf, I haven't met anyone from any other village. So I am not known outside from the leaf which gives me an advantage in this case."

She just hoped this would be enough for Takeshi and he would give her the documents she needed or at least permission to get out of the village.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at Asuka, he pondered her words and a frown contuined to creep across his face as he stood up from the seat, spinning around he went and looked outside of the window. He knew full well that she wanted to go that feeling was clear enough. But right now he wanted to have the clan at home, though matters would require the attention of some of them to go from the village he understood and respected that one. He would not hold people back just for the sake of it as he turned around and faced Asuka.

“How long will you be gone for, and what is your purpose with finding this person Asuka, I want those answers and I want them now…….”

Pain echoed into his eyes as he allowed himself to bring his palms up to the new eyes, they were still evolving still bonding to the eyes of the Hokage, as he clutched them facing away from her, he allowed the pain to slowly subside before coming back to giving her the look that said he would want these answers, they may not be the ones she wanted to give in terms of questions but he was not about to let her go without permission with the details being left so out in the open so he would lay the cards on the table and see if she would as well.

“I need these answers, I cannot let Leafies go running around with the recent screw up in tea. We came out of there looking like idiots so going outside of the village for a while will be completely restricted, so I need all the information before I decide to let anyone go. As you can understand I am sure the village needs to be seen in a good light lately.”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
She knew this was coming, and in all reality Asuka respected it. It was perfectly logical to want and keep everyone safe from outside threats. Keep the international relations as stable as possible. In this sense, she didn't have a problem with it. With another long sigh, not minding the tone she was ready to answer this questions. "Few days, a week at most." Asuka clinched her fists, there was no point in lying to Takeshi now, not that she could have. Her lies would be found out and everything would turn out horribly wrong. "I intend to find the man and neutralize him and whoever I deem a threat." But she needed to add a few things. "I understand your logic behind wanting to keep people here in the leaf. I don't plan on being doing something stupid that would cause harm to the village. In this instance I plan on leaving anything that might incriminate the leaf if things go south, but.... Takeshi... I have to take care of this. That man has been at large for god knows how long and can not mean to do good things. Either he is killed now or he will be a problem later. I have to kill him, before his follower count becomes bigger."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself a few moments to pause and consider the actions he shook his head listening to Asuka speak, she had it all wrong from the start and even he knew that she did not fully understand what was going on, as such he would have to educate her, and he planned on doing that the kindest and simplest way possible. He allowed himself to open a draw and bring out a almost book looking thing as he scribbled details into it, the silence between the two of them could have been cut with a knife it would seem though he was taking his time to fill it all out correctly.

“You are to go outside this village as a representative of this village, hell of my clan if you want. That said you will not discard who you are and will not simply do it because you don’t want to incriminate leaf. You are to travel as one of us and that said the actions that you take will be as a fellow leaf Ninja. Do not forget that we are a village and we back the decisions that people make. I have seen people die because I made mistakes, I would not change that, I learn from it and grow stronger.”

Takeshi allowed himself to finish writing on the document before sliding it across to Asuka in those few seconds, it seemed that the document had been completed as he leaned back in his seat and smiled towards the girl.

“Make no mistake this passport is being given because I trust you to do the right thing not only by yourself but by leaf as well. If you fail to come back within a week I will send the ANBU after you and they will bring you back however they see fit. I hope I make myself clear with that?”

[Passport issued to Asuka]
[TWC: 317]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka did feel the silence that fell unto them quite uncomfortable, she could not tell what the man was thinking. She did not even know what could else could be done to convince him of this. With a sigh, she waited for the denial. But she was taken back when he took out a small... book? What was that? She listened to him speak, wait... what? He was actually going to give her permission to leave the village. Well that was unexpected. Asuka took the book in her hands and read it, indeed... she had permission to leave the village for one weeks time. Otherwise.... ANBU were gonna come after her... and she did not want that.

"Your trust in me is not misplaced Hokage-sama." She answered standing up, making sure she did not lose her passport she kept it close to her chest. "I promise you'll see me back in one weeks time." She bowed, although she hoped he would listen to one last small request. "Although... if for some reason I'm don't... don't send your wife after me. I don't want to be rolled back to the leaf as a popsicle." With that she bowed again, turning around and leaving the room. Now... now she had everything she needed and that man was going to pay.

[Topic Left]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched Asuka leave the village it seemed that she was going to have a task to preform though the Kage wonders how long it would actually take her, he allowed a small smile to come to his lips in those few seconds. He nodded to Asuka but knew full well that if she was late he would have to send Yuki to go and retrieve her it was the job of that branch, it was there goal and they did it very well. Tracking down someone was something that made them special, and even he had to know that Asuka was being trusted her that did not come easy.

“Well good luck and come back home Asuka, when you come home please report back to myself and your Branch Sennin. Thank you”

With that Takeshi allowed her to leave, he smiled ot himself for a few minutes and knew that she was going to come back changed.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back