Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Taking a Trip..[Requesting Exit]

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Anticipating the trip, he had packed up his art supplies days in advance. Just the thought of heading up top was enough to send his heart racing. He had spent 6 years in a prison cell, locked away, only to be released to another prison of sorts. Living underground was not living at all. Sure, he may have reclaimed his freedom, but the canyon walls were everywhere constantly caging him in, and the sky did not exist, making it incredibly difficult to truly feel...free. He longed for the warmth of the sun on his back; the wind in his hair. He needed to breathe deep and let his lungs taste something other than the recycled air of his underground homeland. He needed a vacation.

Heading towards the Maw, he clutched his supplies tightly and approached the gate. Waiting for the active guard to question him and let him out; which only reminded him more of prison. He would stand patiently until his freedom was finally upon him.

[Requesting Exit]
[ooc: Crappy post, I know]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saemon was on gate duty that day. Being up near the entrance where the sun could actually touch one's skin was a vacation in it's own for the tall jounin. All morning, as most mornings, it had been calm and peaceful. There had been a well known merchant coming from the sands to sell his wares and had been grated passage. One woman was out looking for certain desert herbs for medicines and would return by midday.

He had just pulled out some jerky from his pack for lunch when the grate elevators rose and brought forth another person for the day. He slipped the dried meat back into his pouch and stood up from his perch on a broken piece of the sandworm's jaw. The view into the cave, while lit well by crystals, was so dull and dim compared to the blaring sun behind him. As the other man approached, Saemon stepped forward, coming to his full six foot eight height.

"Hello Sunan. How can I help you today?" Saemon's deep, gravelly voice would reach the other man's ears easily and would arrive with the sober and unbiased tone it carried.

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking up, he would strain his neck to meet the gate guard's eyes. Now, Asagao himself was no small man, not by any stretch. Standing about 6'2, he normally towered over other people, but this guy's height was on a completely different level. He made the Ex-Assassin feel small, which was not something he was accustomed to.

"I am on my way up top. Looking to do some sightseeing near Soon's Haven." He would respond, a kind smile gracing his lips. He couldn't wait to head out and experience the surface, his body shook with anticipation. Holding up his bag of supplies, he would show it as proof that he was, indeed, taking a trip just as he said.

[ ooc: Thanks, Usagi!! =) ]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The other man approached him easily and without much sense of apprehension. His smile was friendly and open, either the sign of a honest man, or of a very good liar. Saemon's eyes dropped to the supply bag as it was presented then back to the man's face. "Soon' Haven, huh? It's rather nice this time of year." he said, offering small talk as he looked over the man then used a technique silently, without handseals, to take a picture of the man and his bag. It was an ANBU technique which would allow him to remember the man in all his detail for probably years to come. It was a precaution.

Then Sae moved on, bringing up the next few important subjects before the other could be given access to leave, "How long as you planning to be away from the village and are you carrying a registered passport?" And what is your name and rank please? The latter wasn't always required if the man would only be gone for the day or even two. If he meant to be longer, well, he'd need registration.

[you're welcome!]

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Losing some of the wind from his sail, Asagao would lower his bag and lightly grumble under his breath. This process was always so tedious, he hated having to ask for permission just to travel. It all seemed so very...unnecessary. Pretending not to care, he would answer all questions with a smile, and remain visibly upbeat, even if that was not the case on the inside. It wasn't the guards fault, after all, he was just doing his duty.

"I will be away for no more than a day or two. No, I do not have a passport, but I am not traveling outside of country, so I did not think I required one?" Cocking his head in confusion, he would no longer be able to mask his annoyance if he were to have to go and retrieve a passport just to travel within his own homeland. "My name is Byakko Asagao, and I hold the rank of Jounin." Beginning to become antsy, he could see the door, it was so close from his reach, it was almost as if it were taunting him, being so close and all, yet still so far. Looking back at the guard, he would once again tilt his head backwards to greet his eyes. "Is that all?" He would force a smile, the eagerness inside practically yelling at him to make a run for it.

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His agitation was fairly apparent after a while, something Saemon simply ignored. He took note of the man's name and rank, then took a drag from the cigarette sitting between his lips.

"Don't worry, as long as you're out for a few days, you can leave with a temporary passport. Basically I take your name, rank and list you for your length of away time. I'll mark you for a three day trip." Saemon then took out a pad and wrote upon it exactly what he had said to Asagao once at the top of the page then once at the bottom. When he was finished, he tore the bottom half along the dotted line and handed out to the man. "When you return, show that to the guard on duty. You're free to go."

"And yes that's all now." He stepped aside so Asagao could be on his way. If he didn't return in three days time, he would end up sending for an ANBU team to chase him. They were serious about their missing now a days. He didn't think it would be a problem with this guy.

[topic left unless you need me more. Have fun!]

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Letting out a sigh of relief, Asagao had figured right, he didn't actually need a passport, the question was asked purely for cautionary reasons. Taking the slip of paper from the man's hand he stuffed it quickly into his pocket. Finally free, he would bow his head to the gate guard and depart on his journey to Soon's Haven.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back