Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Taking my leave

Saitou Rei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I joined Ninpocho for the first time back in 2006, and was around for about two years through middle school. I credit this site with helping me to grow as a writer in those crucial years, and for providing friendships through the awkward pre-teen phase. Unfortunately, the internet is not always a kind place to fourteen year old girls, and so I took my leave.

After a ten year break, I came back this summer after re-watching early Naruto episodes, because millennials are suckers for nostalgia. I found a lot of things I loved were still the same. But many things were not.

I hold close the new friendships I've made in my nearly one year back on the site. I have regrets about how I handled myself in some situations. I have been honored to try to help give back to the site that gave me so much at one time. I wish I could have done more. All in all, it's been a wild ride. A humbling reminder of how much growing I still have left to do.

I really do hope for the best for all of you. For me, what that looks like is taking my leave once more. If you want to stay in touch, hit me up on discord @finney#5936.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back