Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Talkative moments. [Requesting MB sennin /Right hand of MB sennin.]]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She would walk inside the halls, the halls she barely spends time in once she actually went to school... She wore her full ANBU attire with voice deformer and everything. She was hoping to stumble upon one of the higher-ups in the Main branch as she wanted to discuss something... She was hoping for the Sennin, or the one helping running the branch. Slowly she would walk through the halls and enjoy the chalk inside the class board. She remembered how it gave her the creeps when someone went over with nails. Slowly she would take a soft huff and tilt her head. Memories... good and bad ones were always around in this place. She still smiled at the fact she hit someone who started to bully her for her hair color. "He did deserve that time..." She muttered and the voice deformer did do his work to mask her voice. She would turn around and walk through the halls once more. "I wonder where..." She would mention and soon Hatter would be found behind her, also in a 'costume', you could say. Even he thought with the girl and took a different attire with a festival mask on his face. "This way I will fit in." Were his words and Kotori would just smile under her mask. They were getting along better these days. "Let's just hope I can fulfill what I wish to here." Kotori's words would be spoken with a bit of hesitation. It was her sister after all... She eventually would just sit down on a chair in one of the offices. "They have to get here sometime right?"

MFT: 273
[Requesting = MB Sennin or right hand of MB sennin.]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed as she walked out of one of the classrooms. Finally finishing Ninjutsu 101 class she had to do sometimes to cover for a teacher. Although her mind couldn't really stay still for that long. Rayne did most of the teaching while Asuka simply demonstrated or walked around, slapping sleeping students. It was kind of fun in a sense of the word. In any case, Rayne placed her hand around Asuka. "I do have to say. Those brats didn't sleep twice."

Asuka on the other hand simply giggled "Just thought they needed some... positive reinforcement."

Both of them kept walking and walking and talking as if no care in the world. That is until they stepped into the office to grab some well deserved coffee. Sitting down on one of the chairs was a masked person. Apparently there was no regard in territory. Rayne immediately stepped up, ready to start tearing whoever this was apart. That is until Asuka stretch her arm and stopped her. "And what do I owe this.... surprise... "

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The figure was sitting in the chair, making herself rather comfertable as she would cross her legs. She barely got to the ground in a fact... Maybe this chair was just for giants... Or she had toyed around with it and placed it in the highest setting even possible. As someone finally decided to show up, she was glad to see who it was. "Uchiha Asuka, Sennin of the Main Branch. Hard to imagine I once teached you about star navigation." The voice deformer was new then what she used to have in the past. Heck... She even tried to keep her idenitiy secret till the last possible moment. Yet she couldn't help but smirk under her mask as she was looking towards Asuka's companion. "This looks rather... fun..." She would embark and cross her arms in front of her. "Capt'n Tinīsutā" She would simply state her name like that again. "I wish to work closely with you in your academy, and with the main branch... As a Shadowguard. Yet I wish to discuss things in a rather... secured location if you wouldn't mind."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked at the supposed ANBU captain, once she stepped closer Asuka smiled. She remembered the member teaching her about the stars. It was quite a nice and peaceful but she still was a bit iffy about an ANBU going around the halls. She didn't exactly trust the emo branch led up by the most emo of them all! Yukio, her love. In any case, she heard what captain Tinīsutā had to say. Before she could answer Rayne spoke first, the girl never liked the ANBU. Thinking of them as bullies waiting to take advantage of the situation. "I believe this is secure enough." Asuka turned back, giving Rayne a glare. Sending a clear message "Fine, you take care of it. Just know I don't trust whoever this is... hiding behind a mask is just pitiful." In a shade of black light Rayne shot towards Asuka's hand, turning into a scythe.

"Sorry about that... Rayne is... quite paranoid." Asuka sighed, a smile coming back to her face. "Yeah, Yukio told me you would be coming.The shadow guard." Asuka giggled, the name obviously came from Yukio but she nodded to the masked figure. "Where do you want to go?" She spoke "And for the record, I did enjoy your navigation class."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Under her mask, a smile was formed. It seemed that Raine remained skittish yet Asuka the wise one right now. All the masked ANBU would do is simply walk oit rather then dissapear and appear to ask where she was. Now that would be fun, but quite rude in a situation like this.
Kotori started to walk towards outside and then simply jumped on the roof. Once the female would be beside her she would cast a jutsh that would leave them both seperate from everything.
"Now we can talk..." Kotori would say and startes to stretch out. She still had a small body yet she wasn't giving it much thoughts. "I know that you know that I know." she riddled before nodding to herself. 'that made perfect sense...' was hatter commenting inside her mind right now and left Kotori wish sighing out loud. "Alright... The outside world cannot listen with us and would just see a black blur I guess... As I wish to remain secret for the world." She took a moment to think. For a. Second. She would need to think this through. "I wish for us to work together, as ANBU compound and the Mainbranch as I am a Shadowguard. This would mean I would show my idenity towards you. On which I must ask for you to make a pact with me. That my idenity will always be safe with you no matter what will happen." she was going to look at the female, what would she say." What do you both say? "

Mft: 257ish

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka didn't like that she didn't get an answer but it was apparent that she needed to follow the ANBU, wherever she was taking her. In any case Asuka jumped upon the roof as well. Holding her scythe close, if this was a trap she at least wanted to be ready if a fight ensued. While jumping up Asuka shook her head. "She seemed genuine." Asuka spoke "Beesides, I'm kinda curious." With that Asuka gave a sigh as she stood in front of the ANBU, just waiting for her to speak and explain why they needed to be alone.

Black Blockade, smart in all counts. This way no one would listen to their conversation, or here the supposed ANBU scream if things went south. With a smile on her face Asuka nodded "Indeed we can talk." Asuka listened to the ANBU closely, not wanting to miss anything that was said. "As much as I don't necessarily like ANBU snooping around my academy but Yukio's logic was sound. We do have to establish some ground rules though." Asuka was surprised at the request, not because of what it entailed but rather what it meant. An ANBU giving away their identity was opening themselves up for danger, whoever this was... was serious about having a good relationship. Tapping her scythe against the ground Rayne morphed back into human form. Looking away from the Anbu, after a few moments of silence Asuka nudged her on the arm. Making Rayne sigh "As long as you don't do anything that would jeopardize any of the main branch operations.... I swear to keep my mouth shut."

Asuka sighed, the little conditional wasn't necessary but Rayne did have her own reasoning to be cutious against strangers. Asuka nodded herself. "Your identity will remain secret with us even in death."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She seemed to be a decent person that wanted to know... Even though Rayne wasn't really there. "I am fine with Ground rules, I would like to have a few too." She would say and the tiny ear on top of the hoody would slowly be moved by her hands. She was undoing the hoody first, fully displaying the new mask she wore, something similar towards her first time teaching in Tea... Yet after tea, she had never worn that one anymore. As the hood lay on the back she would grab her mask, thought for a second and smirked. Why not make the most of it. She let the mask sit and took a hold of her coat, removing it to display the usual Captain armor underneath. After that, she would simply grab the mask by the chin and let it disappears into thin air. Like that she stood there now. Her eyes glittering and the voice deformer was still around her neck and she disabled that. "Suprise sister." She would simply say and the hatter would just turn a circle and float there normally now.
"So... I will wait for you both to regain yourself." As she thought that would mostly happen she would sit down and get a little bit comfortable. "So.. What I wish to discuss. Is me being around the place and give classes, teachings one on one and try to get people also for our own branch. Only those that do peek out ofcourse."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka waited for the ANBU to show their identity. She was genuinely curious about who was going to be moving back and forth in the academy, she wondered if it would be someone she knew, or some kind of new recruit. The captain armor, once the hood was removed, was impressive. So Yukio sent a captain, was it to keep an eye on Asuka? She doubted it, the man wasn't one for babysitting.

What did make her drop her jaw was once the mask was removed. A big smile appearing on her face. Rayne on the other hand pinched her nose and turned away as if giving up. "Oh for the love of..." Asuka ran forward almost tackling her little sister in a hug "Oh my gods!" She giggled holding the girl close. "It's been so long! I've missed seeing your cute face around." Asuka giggled with a happy sigh. Letting go before hearing her out. She sighed, the seriousness on her face appearing again. "Unfortunately, Asuka has a strict policy regarding academy students." Rayne shrugged "If it were up to me, take them but..." Asuka continued Rayne's declaration "Students won't be recruited into any of the branches. Once they turn Genin you may present them with the opportunity. Not before."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She would get almost squashed by the hug that soon was around her. A tiny whelp was given and a pat on Asuka's arm/shoulder. "OI oi... uncle, uncle... You are killing me almost." She would try to joke a little around it and tilt her head after. Rayne seemed to be... distant for some matter, yet she shrugged. "Hm hmm.. Sounds like a fair share for me. Up until then, I will teach them things, just to see who could be a potential person to keep watch on... As I will try to recruit them, but as I said. Only those who do stand out towards the branch itself. Not everything or everyone will be recruited ofcourse." She would say and stretch out. "I hope this all makes sense..." She just muttered after, she often had the idea that she came over rather... odd... Mostly because of her young age that was.

"That... was kinda all That I would have to add... Is there anything else I should know about, except recruit Academy Students?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back