Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tall Tales [NPC Messengers Leaving Country]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was strange watching the flying forms fade from view. Normally he would have created some sort of self-powered puppet to deliver his messages, but these particular ones needed authenticity. Simple carrier pigeons would do the trick.

“Do you believe the villages will believe your tale, Migoya-kun?” a kindly voice intoned.

“I do not know, Grandmother. They do however have the right to know who they have allied themselves with. If we are going to heal this land, people have to become accountable.” Migoya sounded tired, as if this was a topic he had debated in his own head for some time.

“I do not believe that people are ready to accept accountability for their actions yet. Some would blame you for Yong’s condition here and demand you pay for it, yet I know what your intentions were in putting him against Kenshin. More importantly, he knew.”

Migoya gave a small smile of gratitude. Admittedly, he blamed himself for the whole fiasco in Konoha and still bore the scars of the deaths of the children… certainly he had no idea it was going to happen, but still. One tends to blame themselves far too much.

He looked down at the unconscious Yong, carried here not too long ago, and knew there was little he could do to help him. He was physically healed, but something had struck his mind viciously, and only Grandmother Myakashi seemed to be making headway with forming some sort of cure, or at least pulling him out of the genjutsu.

Breathing out unnecessarily, Migoya looked once more out of the window over the green blanket of jungle that spread around the mountain.

“Please let me know if there is any progress. And… thank you.”

[NPC Messenger birds (x2) - Leaving Country. Run time 1 hour]
1. Moon to Wind
2. Moon to Lightning

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back