Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tea Party, Here We Come! [Entering Country]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a long journey from the Hidden Sand, we were finally in Tea Country and in particular, the City of Kurosawa. This place was a lot different than our home and the atmosphere and people were buzzing and filled with excitement for the tournament. Everyone seemed interested in what was going to happen and some people even would approach us asking who we were and if we were participating in the tournament. Heck, some of the people even recognized my appearance from the fliers that apparently were printed weeks in advance and were asking me to give them autographs. I would take a moment to sign some of them before politely telling people that they would be allowed interviews and time with me in the coming weeks as I wanted to get situated and adjusted before I did anything else.
[Topic entered and left in 1 hour with NPC, Aikayume Hinoka, and PC, Byakko Kyuji.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back