Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tea party [Open]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward of Sungakure found it odd. The object in question, being the watch was making a suggestion to him. The Steward would raise an eyebrow and he would look over at the scenes unfolding before him. It was a curious one. He wondered why time was unfolding in this manner. On one end it was Nobu being struck with a dart and foaming at the mouth. The other side of it was that Nobu would notice the incoming dart and move in time to avoid the attack. The Steward analyzed the scene and it was very simple which of the two needed to be chosen. He would move himself over to the side where Nobu survived. The Steward would quietly in a flickering movement draw one of his two elemental blades. The weapon draw was not ignited and very much appeared like a simple sword. He gripped the handle tightly as he became to draw in his surroundings and make the necessary calculations and a necessary study of the area in general.

"I think my choice is clear enough as to where I'm standing but if needed I would simply state for the record I am choosing the outcome in which Nobu notices the dart and moves out of the way."<i></i> He stated firmly and very plainly. The Steward would then weigh in on several options here and he would add to it. "I am also making the active choice to defend myself here too."<i></i> Sousuke was very much offguard with the sudden attempt on Nobu's life. It was entirely probable as the Steward was very much like a kid in a candy store when given an object of great power and potential. When presented with the unknown he very much wanted to poke and prod at it in ways that few could. He would continue to look about. He would look to the pocket watch and then to the fox. "Should I be expecting Akazukin any time soon, or should I just ... prepare for the absolute worst, and get out my technological advancements?"<i></i>

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The spirit of the watch was speaking directly into his mind so he merely had to make a decision. As soon as Sousuke takes that single step time moved one more. “Granted!” Nobu would notice the dart just in time to narrowly dodge the attack enough to not get hit with the needle. The dart’s body does however stick the nobles shoulder before bouncing off. “Prepare Yourself” Though he really did not need to say this as Sousuke was drawing his blades before the command was finished.

“Impressive for a noble.”Descending from a nearby tree a lady dressed in white and blue would. Her hair was long flowing locks of brown with a blue butterfly decorating her brow. Her green eyes sparkle like emeralds as she approaches the two. Both Sousuke and Nobu would instantly recognize her as the hostess that greeted them, but there was something quite off about her. Before she had a childish aura about her despite the girl being well in her teenage years. The Arua was completely different making her seem more mature than her actual age. Unlike before this Alice carried herself like a fully grown adult woman. “I came with a message. Tell that bitch, ‘the next time she messes with the Zodiac it will be her that I’ll be targeting and it won’t be no warning shot nether.’”

Alice the get wozy for a moment as the Yamanaka’s spirit leaves her like a snake shedding off dead skin. The snake was a crafty one never using her own body, waiting till the time was right to take full control and erases all memories of the event from the host. “What happened.” Alice would see pressing a palm to her forehead. She would then open her eyes and see the swamp around her. “Where am I? How did I get here?” Noticing Sousuke and Nobu, which she remembers greeting, she points at them with an accusation. “Did you just kidnap me?” Seeing one of them armed she panics. “What do you me? Get away!” She attempts to hold the blowgun like a bat, but it just turns to water in her hands. Seems The Snake used a weapon creation jutsu.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nobu twirled what he could of his mustache, "Sometimes I impress myself. Occurs sometimes. Impressive, I know."<i></i> He would look down to notice that while he did dodge it going into his shoulder. The dart did bounce off of him. Nobu's expression soured a fraction. "I mean... well. I'm fine. Everything will be fine."<i></i> Nobu would then make a motion as if to begin crackling his knuckles, but seeing that Sousuke had drawn his blade the Akamichi noble had ceased doing so. He would allow for Sousuke to have his space. Both of the two nobles would watch as their attacker would descend down upon them. Their foe was the hostess? How daring and dastardly. The words coming out of the teenager was most unbefitting for a woman of her age. "Language!"<i></i> Nobu would declare soundly. He would not stand for this! Foul language from the youth was something most undesired.

Sousuke, unlike Nobu, was not so dramatically taken aback by the word choice. He would raise an eyebrow. He was putting together multiple scenarios in his mind as to what was going on. The teenager would act as if something had befallen her and she had come back to her senses. The Lord Steward lowered his weapon, but he did not dismiss it. When he was asked what had happened he would stare at her with a deadpanned expression. "You threatened us, and you shot a dart at Lord Nobu."<i></i> He would answer. She would then ask a most absurd question. The Lord Steward would look at Nobu who in return would shake his head. Sousuke had very little time for questions like this in this setting. He did not answer the teenager immediately. "Why ... would I remotely do something so stupid as to kidnap a person who works and lives in my village?I get that sometimes I may sound unwelcoming or my ... monotone voice sometimes is cold, but honestly? Is it that bad?"<i></i> He would ask in a rare moment that resembled frustration upon his face. It was rare and fleeting. She would then ask what they wanted from her. Sousuke would merely look to Nobu again. The girl then tried to threaten them with the object she used as a blow dart gun, which would fade away. Sousuke would then look to the pocket watch and then the fox. "Is there any way to send her back, or is that something we need Lady Akazukin for? I honestly do not wish to invent a way out and break the narrative that had been so lovingly and well crafted for us to explore and enjoy? Clearly this woman is not going to take my word... despite the positions I've held in times past. Should I just literally walk away? I should. Shouldn't I? Would it be considered morally degenerative for me to leave her in this setting?"[/b

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Entered topic with NPC: Taisen Hakuren​

“I did what?
” The girl asks with such surprise that her voice squeaked at the end. Then a black robed figure, Hakuren, would approach the group. The hooded robe seems too large for Hakuren as the sleeves extend past the hands and the tail of the cloak slides across the ground. The baggy robe easily disguises her figure making it impossible to tell her gender. The mask was quite different from what one would expect from the Anbu Corps. Often masks worn from such officers are shaped and painted to resemble an animal of some kind. Some anbu seem to almost flaunt their status with extravagant masks with intricate designs, but this one was beyond plain. The mask was completely flat and was lacking any markings other than the village symbol on the forehead, which was hidden by the oversized hood. The mask also lacked any holes for the eyes or mouth; it looks more like one put a piece of plastic on their face than a mask.

Hakuren cradles a dune rabbit in her one arm like a newborn baby and she approaches Alice without saying a single word aloud. Alice takes some deep breaths and calms down. The anbu reaches out a hand and touches the young girls head. Hakuren peers into the memories of Alice and notices something rather disturbing. Alice truly remember nothing of the time she was possessed. This was the work of a former member of the Crimson Rose. The Crimson Rose were a group of skilled Yamanaka assassins which used their possession ability to eliminate targets. Haruken knows much of the group for the founder of the Taisen clan was a member of the Crimson Rose. This group disbanded many years ago and Hakuren was a little surprised to see there are remnants.

The anbu then turns to Sousuke and Nobu and spoke to them the same way she was just speaking to Alice. “We will look into this situation.” The words she spoke was being projected straight into their minds. The voice however did not sound like a single voice but a collective of voices. It was ike several people both young, old, male and female were talking together as one. This was merely an effect that Hakuren likes to use as a way to disguise her identity. When she says we, she means her and her informants. Hakuren would then guide Alice out before returning.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke would deadpan stare at 'Alice', "You threatened us, and you shot a dart at Lord Nobu."<i></i> Sousuke repeated. He wondered if the girl did not hear him the first time. He would look at her with a hard look, and he was half expectant that he would have to repeat the answer for a third time. He would hope not, but then again anything was possible given the situation. It had been a very strange experience, but that was neither a good thing or a bad thing. The Steward would turn to his side and notice that an Anbu had joined them. His eyebrows would raise up slightly as he would grow silent to observe what next occurred. Considering what had happened earlier, the Steward did keep his guard up. He would lower his weapon but he would not unsummon it. He would allow the masked individual to do what was required.

The Anbu would speak to Sousuke and to Nobu, but in a way that was not traditional. Nobu would press both of his index fingers on his forehead as he took in the mental notice. Nobu was very much not used to such an intrusion. He was very much used to people using plain simple words to convey meaning. The noble felt strange, but Sousuke on the other hand was used to this. The Steward would stand there, We? Are you in need of my assistance in this? Or is the we in question in reference to the Anbu?<i></i> Sousuke would question. He would offer his abilities to the force, as required. Well, you did answer we but you are speaking in a chorus of voices, so I suspect that a network of sorts is involved.<i></i> The Lord Steward would come to realize this face a moment later. He would simply nod his head at Nobu. "Nothing to worry about. I suspect this is one of the few times you've encountered a psionic before?"<i></i> To this, the large noble would nod his head yes.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was at this point she stopped communicating with Nobu as she did notice him pressing his fingers into his forehead. Hakuren was well practiced in the art of telepathy and normally she manages the volume in which she projects her words. She tries to make her telepathy as comfortable as regular speech, however the noble was clearly experiencing some sort of discomfort with this form of communication and thus she cuts him off. Perhaps next time she’ll put a more of an illusionary twist on it and fool the brain into thinking that the sound is coming from her rather than from straight within their head. Sousuke did not seem to mind it and even responded in kind. His thoughts were a little louder than she liked, but that’s not uncommon.

Sousuke might regret asking what she means by ‘we’ as she was about to lay it all out before him. “Every cat, every rabbit, every dog, every bird that you see roaming the streets here in sunagakure.” Hakuren has heard of master thieves using beggars as there eyes and ears. Hakuren is not so different as she has pretty much every stray spying for her. “Every window, every chair, every step, every wall.” Before when she first started the anbu she was only able to gather memories from other living things, but after attaining a certain contract she was able to receive memories from inanimate objects as well. “All of these things and more are my informants.” When it came to Espionage she was the best of the best, hands down no contest. “I am The Watcher.” Throughout this speech she spoke with great pride and gave emphasis on each item she listed as if hammering it into Sousuke.

“Now if you care to assist me I would not mind looking into your memories of the event. Naturally memories from humans cannot be attained forcefully.” Animals sometimes need a little bit of coaxing, while she can just simply straight out steal the memories of objects. “However that can wait for a later time as I have a message for you.” The anbu pulls out a scroll used for sealing jutsu from her pouch and opens it. There was a jutsu already placed within it: a world shatter jutsu to turn the room back to normal. Activating it the swamp reverts back into the room it was. “I’m afraid Akazukin had feild medic business to attend to.” If the two were sharp they may have noticed that the fox disappeared sometime during the attack.

“I, ah, can continue the story in her place.” Hakuren sounded quite unsure of herself, which was quite a change from the pride filled speech she gave earlier. It was not that she was not capable of pulling it off, because she knew she can do it easily. Her face was clearly pointing to Nobu as she speaks to Sousuke. “I am not sure if he would be willing. It would require a stronger connection than the one I’m using now.”

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke would learn what the meaning of 'we' was for Hakuren. It was extensive. It more or less involved several animals. Seemingly if there was so much as a furry animal present, it was very much a possibility that the Watcher was on the other end. The Steward would fold his hands behind his back. He would continue to listen to Hakuren explain things to him. He was offered what had happened to Akazukin. Seemingly the woman was also willing to accept his help. The off side to it was that she would be looking into his memories. The Steward had this to consider. Did he want someone poking around in his memories? Well, there was nothing to presently hide in his mind. Even Sousuke could admit that he missed a detail or two. Rare thing it was, but it was a possibility.

Sousuke would mind his surroundings and notice that the fox was gone. Nobu would not immediately catch this. He would look at Sousuke, and then look at where he was looking. It would take Nobu a moment to realize that the fox was gone. The noble would fall to his knees and raise his hands up to the sky. He seemed to cry out 'why' as it were. Sousuke did not have the overly dramatic response that Nobu did due to their missing... animal companion? Missing ... story element? Sousuke would make a shrugging gesture as such. Nobu at this point was punching the floor. Lord Nobu was truly enjoying himself. I don't think I've seen him this torn up before.<i></i> He would watch as Nobu would continue to punch the floor. Then Nobu would stop doing that and he would raise up. He would dust himself off. Yeaaaah. Nobu ... he really was enjoying himself. I think he was so very pleased to see the fox, and the promise of an altered story.<i></i>

When Sousuke was presented with the facts about continuing the story in a different manner, he was given pause. Maybe we should just call it ... a day. I don't think Nobu would be ready for a psionic story telling session. I know I would be, but he's not used to psionics in the slightest.<i></i> He would look over to Hakuren with a mental smile, a fleeting one. I thank-you for the offer regardless.<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back