Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Teaching and Learning [Contract Teaching]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Anubis prowled around looking down to Takeshi, it seemed the main was out cold but who could have blamed him. It was to be expected that suffering and pain was ripping his body apart now. Though the blood loss seemed to soak into the normally green light armour the contract summon wasn’t looking at it to much, instead focusing his attention towards Asuka as he allowed a small smirk to echo across his lips, it seemed that she had broken, but she was still not learning the lesson, that power needed to be controlled.

“We will see if you are really willing to give everything for the ability to learn, the ability to save people. That will be the true test here won’t it little girl”

He grabbed the girl and dragged her back to the Dojo, towards the hole that had been created in the wake of her swing of a blade, he dragged her away from the body that lay on the ground, even if it was kicking and screaming it didn’t matter he would drag her away from the situation she was in, climbing into the circular wall that had been made, the room looked different instead brilliant white and two chairs around a table. Pulling at her collar he pushed Asuka towards the chair before standing in the hole, there was no way out of this room for now. He allowed himself to snort his head moving towards the chair.

“Sit down, for someone will have questions for you, and I expect you to answer. Don’t question, don’t fight it won’t be one that you can win.”

The sound of steps echoed around the room as they got closer slowly, though no-one could be in sight it would be a waiting game to see what would happen.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka couldn't believe what she had just done and to be perfectly she didn't know what to do next, but in this case she had no other choice but to just let go. Not resist, if this... creature claimed to be able to save Takeshi she would do anything in her power to fuflfill that task. Heh... she figured a demotion would be coming her way, but it didn't really matter anymore. Nothing mattered at the moment.

Asuka clinched her teeth when she was dragged back into the dojo, there wasn't much time. "I'm 22 you overgrown dog." Not resisitng wasn't the same as not insulting. Or at least that's how she saw it. With a sigh she listened carefully to Anubi's words. It has been quite an interesting flow of events, but she wasn't proud of it.

"As long as you promise to heal Takeshi... no matter what." She simply answered him, clenching her own fists with such force they would surely bleed. All to hide the fact of how intimidating those footsteps actually were.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Anubis seemed to grunt in retort to her words, it was clear that he still had a lot of patience and time to give to anyone, but the fact that she thought that twenty-two years of age qualified someone to assume they were not just a kid was something that he actually found funny, as his face muscles tried to show that much as he allowed himself a small grin, the dogs noise of breathing was still hearable in the room, though it seemed that he still had more to do than just give her a scolding, but he still had time to give her a small one even if he didn’t want to admit that he enjoyed seeing how she considered the world.

“It seems that you think that being at that age, you should have some form of responsibility, a sense of justice even, but how wrong you are. For age is nothing, but the knowledge that one gets is the real key to how mature someone is, and honestly, I have not seen that from you at all. So prove me wrong and we can discuss the term that I call you after that one, at least that is the best way to approach this.”

It seemed that the footsteps where getting closer, and that would do for now as Anubis stood silent, though what walked threw the door was something completely unexpected and something that probably neither of them would have bet money on seeing that day, it was a walking scroll. The document slowly walked up to the pair of them, crouching slightly the scrolled allower itself to hop onto the table and look towards the two of them, it was clear that it was waiting for one of them to do something. Though it seemed that this was going to be down to Anubis to do what was required.

The huge jackal like thing walked up to the scroll and slowly begun to unwind it, as it lay out in front of the two of them a single signature sat at the bottom, the head of the Uchiha house hold. Takeshi’s own writing was on that pages and it was clear that this was his contract, this was his own devisions and decisions when he had acquired the help.

“The very own contract of the Hokage himself, rare indeed, but he has progressed and learned as you will. For you see, before we can go any further Asuka, I must know, what do you want for the future, what do you really want.”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed, it seemed Anubis was overthought pretty much everything she said, and how could she blame him? Considering how this was going and what she had done, she didn't exactly had the best first impression upon the demons. "And you seem to misunderstand." She pouted cleaning the tears off of her eyes, getting all emotional wasn't going to help anyone. "It's not about me being "mature" or "responsible". Heck, you can ask anyone in leaf and they'll call me childish.I am a child, just not a little girl." She said showing of her mature body, physically she had grown up. "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional."

She tensed up once she heard the steps coming forward, oh what could it be now... who else was going to join the party. But her mouth dropped once the... stranger... was... not human, or rather humanoid. It looked kinda funny and Asuka had to cover her mouth to not burst out laughing.

With a sigh, she lowered her hands into a formal position, looking at the contract, and indeed... it was Takeshi's handwriting written there, so this was how a contract was made. This was the Youkai contract. His question made her drop her head.... "Get stronger, gain knowledge." She smiled "That's what most people want... or most Shinobi want to be. I... I simply don't want to be forgotten, to live in the minds of future generations to come, as stories, as a legend..."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Anubis allowed himself to watch as the paper sat on the table waiting for the signature, though it seemed that Asuka was looking to start up a conversation, he figured that with just some simple persuasion this conversation would be drawn short. Of course, people rarely understood opportunity, but none the less it was still there for them. As he allowed himself listen to her words, he sighed it was a deep sigh, but it was more one that was conceding the point to her rather than carrying on the argument. Though he did see that she had a fair point to the words that she was saying.

“To be forgotten is the greatest crime there is, there is nothing like it for one’s deeds, actions even the sacrifice that they made for the village and to simply be forgotten so quickly. It is tragic to even think about. But this is the life we live in, if you do not impact anything, if you do not influence this world then you will be swept up under the rug so to speak, your rank, your position doesn’t matter as you are forgotten. That is a tragic end to someone’s life. However, with time you could preserve that name by your actions. However right now we have a more pressing issue, you are at the edge of the unknown it is time to step yourself across onto it, to learn how to become stronger”

The humanoid like creature allowed a slender finger to come out as he pressed it onto a dotted line, it was clear that he was pointing for her to sign the document, to sign herself into the binding contract, into the life that had the means to give her power, however first she needed to accept that power. To take it all and sign herself into the deal for that was the true nature of a contract. It was a pack that could rarely be broken.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed as she listened to Anubis, looking back and forth between it and the contract. She was worried on signing it, what was the price to gain such power? Nothing was given for free but right now, times where desperate. With Takeshi the way he was, there was no point in thinking too much about it. She took a deep breath. "I am literally signing a contract with the devil." Asuka chuckled biting her finger. "How ironic is that." Having said that, Asuka lowered her hand up to the contract and started writing

うちはあすか

Once her name was signed, she sighed. Sucking her thumb to clean off the excess of blood. She... didn't feel any different, she was expecting some big show of lights or something but nothing happened. Asuka looked around a bit confused, but that quickly dissapeared from her mind as soon as she sot a glare towards Anubis. She had done her part now it was up to him. The deed is done." She quickly spoke "Now tell me how to heal Takeshi!"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed amusing at the words that she was using, as the contract was signed the scroll slowly allowed himself to fold up in those few seconds before jumping off the table and wanders out of the room, the sounds of his feet tapping against the floor could still be heard. He turned to look back to Asuka in a split second, gazing to her about the question that she asked. Before waving good bye and vanishing from the conversations.

“You never went anywhere, but very well, we will have your little game and now I shall reveal the cards in my hand that where played for yourself. Though it is always something interesting that you have signed up for.”

With that the world around Asuka slowly begin to shift and changed, slowly begun to devolve around both of them. Though unlike the expectation that she would have that she would be turning up back at the Dojo, though unlike before there was no damage, no danger, no blood. There was nothing that was standing out as being a complete disaster, instead there was just the simple the three of them back into a room, nothing that would be anything close into danger.

Takeshi simple glanced between the two of them as Anubis moved slightly coming back to Takeshi’s side it was clear that he had done something but the simple words from the Uchiha would seem to answer the questions that he had about this matter. He wasn’t going to go and pest either of them about this it seemed that he was willing to just admit that the two fo them had transpired into a conversation between the two fo them. One that he wasn’t involved in and as such it would stay that way. Instead Takeshi would simply ask.

“Is it done?”

[MFT: 305]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed as the scroll closed itself, it was interesting to see what the world could offer, she never would've thought a scroll could have a life of itself... but that wasn't important. Asuka kept glaring at the overgrown puppy, waiting for him to answer his question. It was kind of annoying all the stalling that was happening, he had said they were a team yet a dying Takeshi seemed to not bother him.

Asuka tilted her head in confusion at his words. "Never went anywhere?" She repeated, Asuka got her answer a few seconds afterwards.

The damage to the dojo had vanished, looking back sharply the dying Takeshi had vanished and apparently hadn't even moved from the same post where he got struck. "Wh-....what?" Confusion ranged inside her mind as she was trying to come up with an explanation. When it finally hit, Genjutsu.....

Asuka clinched her teeth. Wanting to yell at the bastard for tricking her, but relief replaced it. Asuka ran towards her Hokage and started touching his shoulder, where the wound should be. "No wound..... no wound." Dropping to her knees she sighed in relief "You're allright.... god damn it..... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat there as he looked to Asuka, it seemed that she had have a massive experience one that he would never know he figured. Allowing himself a few moments to consider all the options that he had, deciding instead of the normal questions that she had probably seen enough information at that time. He knew full well that asking questions was not why they had both come here, Asuka had finally gotten what she needed to be sorted out. He knew that much and was willing to accept the fate that she had signed herself away though her words seemed to still confuse himself slightly.

“I will not ask what took place between you two, however for now I have explained to you that things will not always be as they seen. I must admit Asuka, I will never know what transpired between the two of you. Nor will I ask to understand any of it, just know that things changed all the time and you are no exception. You have just opened another door in your life, not it is down to you to use that power that you have obtained, and for you to use it. Though I need you know that I am fine, I don’t see why the panic has come from.”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand up as he walked towards the door of the Dojo, sliding it open he turned back to Asuka wanting to give her something to think about before he left her with her thoughts.

“You have to consider what your next actions will be Asuka, but I look forward to seeing how you change.”

With that he allowed himself to walk out of the door and leave Asuka on her own with her own thoughts to keep her company.

[MFT:300]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back