Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Teaching Day (Private Tutor)

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori always loved helping new children on their path to become a shinobi. It was one of the few jobs that he would do instead of running his hospital and the village. Today though was a different type of day that Hissori normally encountered within the Spartan Academy. Normally, the medical sennin was in charge of the larger classes. These lectures mostly involved teaching the basic of the medical world, or just basic shinobi life issues.

However, today Hissori was doing a favor for another teacher and instead was teaching a one on one lesson. Without any real lesson plan, Hissori had set out early in the morning towards the academy. The sun had still yet to rise when the man had entered the training facility. Hissori was wearing his normal dark black button down shirt, and his white silk tie. Combined with his black business slacks, and the brown boots that stopped Hissori from sinking into the mud that lined the streets, Hissori did not seem the type of person that should be teaching here.

However, leaning in front of a large pole, Hissori was just humming reading over a file as he waited for Buru to return with breakfast. Of course Hissori was really waiting for the student to arrive with what he designated as a crazy name. He’d never say that outloud though.

“Thanks Buru.” Hissori mumbled to the large white wolfdog that seemed to pad over next to him and lift up a brown paper bag. With a rub of his head, Hissori took the bag out of the wolf’s mouth as he peaked in to the bag. He’d huff a bit and shot a glare at the dog.

“You know these things will kill you right?” Hissori said pulling out a large pink frosted doughnut the dog had seemingly bought for himself. With a bit of scoff at the reply the dog made, Hissori dropped the doughtnut into his mouth leaving Hissori sit there and eat his buttered bagel, and sugared coffee himself as he waited for the new student to arrive.

Karafuto Kaiju

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kai was walking along, well more like trudging through the mud of the streets, luckily he wore Tabu unlike a lot of sandal wearing students he saw. He was headed to the usual spot where he met his mentor and did so very slowly. He knew that normally mud shouldnt slow down a shinobi and thought about attempting to try and run around along the walls and suchlike. However he pressed on with his walking.

Standing out quite heavily from the crowd wearing his suit made from the skin of a beast he and his father worked to dispatch. He was forced to fashion it himself however as his father forced him to be self sufficient. Thinkin back on it he was supposed to meet a new sensei today, but he wasn't told anything other than look out for a dog.

A short slog up the road and he came to the post in question, a tall one that was normally taller but seemed to be sinking into the thick mud. However smaller objects like people wouldn't continue so sink. Seeing this man apparantly dressed in smart attire and a large dog together almost immediately screamed at him that this guy was a ninja. But as he approached he said in a very deadpan voice "You seem to be the replacement teacher for today do you not? I am Karafuto Kaiju, but I would appreciate it if you were to refer to me as Kai or as Kaifuto for both our sakes".

The most frightening part is that there really was no change in his expression, voice or even eyes. He just asked away as he arrived. To most this would come across as a call for fear or authority but the truth was the child knew not how to feel. He simply looked up at the master for today as took up his stance and awaited an order.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori would great the boy with a smile as he saw him finally what he had to work with. It was certainly different to see a student prepared like this. Unlike most students who came in a bit apphrensive about their first day of school, this boy came in cold and bit intimidating looking for the children his age. With a gently wave, the strawberry blonde sennin would wave over to the boy beckoning him over. Again the man was surprised by how unemotional he came across.

“Yes, I am your teacher for today, my name is Ii Hissori, and this to my left is Ii Buru. We will be your teachers today. It is certainly is nice to meet you Kai. Today is your first day correct?” Hissori said as he finished his coffee and placed the cup coffee bag in the bag. He would stretch a bit and crack his back before moving forward.

“So to begin, I guess we need to ask you about Chakra, what do you know about it? Do you know how to mold it?” The man asked with a kind smile on his face.

Karafuto Kaiju

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaiju listened almost intently to the teacher. Apparantly his temporary sempai he would attempt to learn as much has possible from him in this time they had together.

Also apparantly the dog was teaching him today too. This interested him as he then thought the dog knew ninjutsu. Before standing up and straight and saying flatly to Hissori "Pleased to meet you Ii-sempai. Yes this is my first day and I am pleased to serve under you." He then listened to the monologuing of Chakra and answered the teacher with the following response.

"Chakra is a form of spiritual energy that flows through our bodies in vein like patterns, we as ninja train to externalise this chakra and shape it how we wish to. I also know there are three main types but |i cannot remember their names. Ultimately I Know how to manifest it but not mold it as my father trained me to bring it forth and then hold it in again. As I spent around 4 days of my life constantly expelling chakra and it led me to be exhausted almost to the point of death. I was only five but nevertheless I know how to manifest it.". Kaiju after this looked at the teachers smile and did his best to replicate it but now knowing what emotion to put behind it it would come across as more derranged than anything else. Even the small story he had given probably shedded some light onto the harshness of this child's background.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“For your first day on in the academy, you sure do have a strong grip on what chakra is. But today we are going to start to help you mold your chakra. Molding Chakra can be a funny thing and some lifelong shinobi are still unable to fully do it. But we will start with something simple for today.” Hissori said as he moved towards him patting the boy on the back.

Turning around, Hissori would face both the pole and the dog that was now laying there licking his chops. The pole itself was a long one, about fifty feet long, and more importantly rather slick. At the top of it was a small blue flag. There was no divets or anything else to help the boy climb up the pole.

“For your first lesson, I want you to reach that flag, and bring it back to me. Do that by channeling your chakra to the bottom of your feet and walking up the pole.” Hissori said with a kind smile. “Any questions?” He asked.

Karafuto Kaiju

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kai looked at the pole and began heading towards it. Nodding slowly as he did so. He attempted to plant a foot onto the pole but seemingly it just slid off. This was where Kai struggled with Chakra at the moment, he knew he had it but applying it to himself and directing it he needed training on.

He tried running up the pole at first and went up around 6 feet before losing momentum and slipping off. He then tried to focus on pushing his energy down into his lower half. After doing this he ran up once again but only got another few feet up on his previous attempt. Feeling frustrated he attempted to take a deep breath, although his outer expression didn't change. He then headed towards the pole again and stopped, kicking the pole and listening to the clang as it resonated it's way up and down the pole again.

Placing a foot on the pole once more he tried to force as much chakra into the feet instead of the leg as he could and soon he began to feel his feet getting a kind of warmth to them. Planting the foot again he took his other foot and concentrated again, releasing some of the chakra again and putting it into his other foot.

Visually in his mind he thought of himself putting on a pair of chakra boots and walking up the pole. He attempted once more and took a step. He felt himself falling once more but then stopped again. It was just his body changing to the change in what was horizontal to him at the moment. Looking up he saw Hissori watching him and an upside down dog. But then he began to climb, or walk more like up the face of the pole. Getting about halfway up he said something "This is rather enjoyable isn't it. Thank you for the training Ii-senpai!" something warm in his chest began welling up and he was sure it was happiness, but in doing this he lost concentration and began to fall to the earth once more.

Landing hard on his back if Ii was watching the child bounced as he hit the floor. A small amount of saliva escaping his gasping winded mouth. He lay there a few moments for the instructor to issue him another order. Whether to try again or do something else that was up to the instructor but for now the kid would need to just be left alone to recover and get air back in his lungs.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Simple and to the point, Hissori liked that. There was no real messing around, or really any sort of nervousness coming from the boy. Moving away from the pole, the dog would bite down on the paper bag as he went to move out of the way of the student who would be climbing the pole. Both sets of eyes, one icy blue, the other emerald green would watch the boys first approach.

Like most people or really children who were experimenting with Chakra, the idea always was just to force it out of the body, or to push it towards the area it had to go. In fact that was really the complete wrong way to manipulate Charka. In fact the use of chakra needed to be a lot gentler than what was describe. It needed to be molded, to be treated nicely as one would treat their own body.

Off in the background of the boy experiencing his first use of chakra, Hissori was making an odd noise that was a mix of a growl and something human. In response, Buru was replying back to him with their own special language. In terms, Hissori was talking about how surprisingly good the boy was doing for his first time, but the impression on the pole from the chakra could use some work.

“You are welcome Kai!” Hissori said in a friendly way as he watched the boy then take his first spill. Of course no concern would spread across the face of the man who was the most decorated healer in the village. Any minor injury he or Buru could heal so it wasn’t like the boy was in any danger. Moving towards him, Hissori would happily offer the boy a hand to stand back up.

“Good job for your first try.” Hissori would tell him as he helped the boy up when he was ready. “You are being a bit to forceful with the chakra. You need to just relax. When you are walking, just take a breath and relax and just guide the chakra to your feet instead of just forcing it down to the soles of your feet, and I am sure you will get it.” Hissori encouraged him patting his shoulder.

“Why don’t you give it another try, I am sure you will get it. And if you fall again, I’ll catch you this time.” He told the boy in a sincere way.

Karafuto Kaiju

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kai listened to the teacher intently and took a deep breath. The inhale refilling his lungs as he rose once more and listened carefully to what his teacher said. Guide don't force "Guide ... Don't force". He stood up slowly and creaked. His spine cracking a little from the force of the ground in his back.

He stood and closed his eyes, and began thinking of a waterfall how all the energy surges down into the bottom or in his case. Feet and began to walk towards the pole once more. Sort of skipping over the fact that he walked ini it with his eyes closed he began to place hands on and then feet as if balancing on a beam.

He then began to rise. Standing but closer to the ground than he was before, he then looked down and he was balancing on a horizontal- no wait vertical. He was stood horizontally now and looking straight ahead or up as it turned out but it felt odd to think about it. So instead he didn't want to spend any more time on the pole than he had to. He sprinted up the beam and grabbed the flag. Then turned about and sprinted back down once again but he jumped off at the last moment and handed the flag to Ii. Grinning as he did so. Clearly proud of what he did, like something surged over his demeanour. Turning to Hissori he said "Thank you very much senpai. I know it may be a little impertinent but may I ask that you be my personal teacher." He looked at Ii almost longingly awaiting his response in anticipation.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy was incredibly determined, Hissori would give Kai that. He would tussle his own strawberry blonde hair as he watched the boy crack his back and move forward to try again. This time the boy seemed to be taking his time and concentrating on what Hissori had to say. It was another good trait of a shinobi to be to have. Life wasn’t always about giving order, but it was about taking them as well. There were a lot of shinobi in the world, but only a few people to guide them, and it took a lot of time to development the ability to give orders effectively, and to help people.

“You may want to open your eyes to see where you are going. You are doing great though!” Hissori told the boy as he looked at him with a rather cheeky grin. He knew the boy would be surprised when he opened his eyes to see that he was accomplishing. Soon the boy was nearing the top of the pole. He was surprised the boy could do start to sprint up the pole so quickly after just walking, but maybe the boy was a fast learner.

“Good job now just get back down here and the mission and the class is accomplished!” Hissori said as he looked at him. Of course now the question was how would Kai get back down to him, and once he did he would answer him.

“I can teach you, but you do have to realize that I am busy a lot of the time with the hospital, you can find me there, or in the Spire. Our teaching times will have to be during awkward hours, is that alright?” Hissori said as he patted the boys head happily.

Class Complete, you can leave and go claim you rewards.

Karafuto Kaiju

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaiju nodded but then took his emotionally deadened face again and said slowly "Are you headed back to work now? If so that is alright. Also if yo would be my teacher it is not my way to challenge the times you are willing to teach me. As long as it adds up to a specific number of hours it should be fine."

What he said was so matter of fact it sounded like he was trying to school the teacher although that is not wha he intended. He took the pats on the head as expected with his head bobbing up and down slightly however he didn't react positively nor negatively to it. Before long he looked up at Hissori hard and said "I accept you as my sensei if you'll have me as a student. I do wish to be a Taijutsu master but if you can teach me the theory behind implementing jutsu into physical strikes I can train my body myself" it was with this that he took the stance and bowed hard. With discipline and vigour. Before rising and beginning to walk away. He had to check for a mission. One that would maybe get him his first friend.

Thread complete- 500 yen and 5 star points to be awarded to me and Hissori I believe?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back